Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

INEC Must Not Put Itself Under Unnecessary Pressure – Olawepo- Hashim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Must Not Put Itself Under Unnecessary Pressure – Olawepo- Hashim (5117 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Must Not Put Itself Under Unnecessary Pressure – Olawepo- Hashim by DANO1011(m): 6:19am On Feb 19, 2019
Today is my birthday.
Wish me a happy birthday
Re: INEC Must Not Put Itself Under Unnecessary Pressure – Olawepo- Hashim by Gforce2019: 6:27am On Feb 19, 2019
chiefolododo:
No matter what, Atiku will still win

Atiku zombie ranting.....
Try and snatch ballot box and see what will happen to you..

E ni bo be...
Re: INEC Must Not Put Itself Under Unnecessary Pressure – Olawepo- Hashim by PointZerom: 6:28am On Feb 19, 2019
B1ak3:
I concur jare. Everybody were frustrated by the postponement but it was widely understood except for the ballot box stuffers (PDP) who took it to another level and were accusing every living thing that begins with A for the postponement. Simply because it rendered all their already stuffed ballot boxes useless.

Your election was cancelled less than five hours to kick off after sensitive materials has been dispatched down to the grassroots and you're here talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: INEC Must Not Put Itself Under Unnecessary Pressure – Olawepo- Hashim by Bigsolo10: 6:34am On Feb 19, 2019
The truth is.there is no election in Nigeria and
Buhari’s or jubril final trip back to sudan.nnadi is the Nigeria and Biafra saviour.greeting to all Biafrans
Re: INEC Must Not Put Itself Under Unnecessary Pressure – Olawepo- Hashim by Bigsolo10: 6:36am On Feb 19, 2019
The truth is.there is no election in Nigeria and
Buhari’s or jubril final trip back to sudan.nnadi is the Nigeria and Biafra saviour.greeting to all Biafrans[color=#000099][/color]
Re: INEC Must Not Put Itself Under Unnecessary Pressure – Olawepo- Hashim by AnanseK(m): 6:38am On Feb 19, 2019
While obasanjo was president he built for himself private university and private library that runs into over 80 billion, atiku established his own university too and they sold the country's assets to themselves, their girlfriends and pals for less than 20% of the worth of the assets. Thousands lost their jobs without any benefits and most were owed many months salaries,buhari paid all these entitlements and salaries even that of the Biafra soldiers, Buhari never sacked anyone nor stole any of your money and yet you said he is evil, God dey o!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Must Not Put Itself Under Unnecessary Pressure – Olawepo- Hashim by ansaar20: 6:39am On Feb 19, 2019
Re: INEC Must Not Put Itself Under Unnecessary Pressure – Olawepo- Hashim by nghubs1(m): 6:51am On Feb 19, 2019
UEFA Champions League Winners And Runner Up https:///payxYq-5j
Re: INEC Must Not Put Itself Under Unnecessary Pressure – Olawepo- Hashim by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:59am On Feb 19, 2019
AnanseK:

While obasanjo was president he built for himself private university and private library that runs into over 80 billion, atiku established his own university too and they sold the country's assets to themselves, their girlfriends and pals for less than 20% of the worth of the assets. Thousands lost their jobs without any benefits and most were owed many months salaries,buhari paid all these entitlements and salaries even that of the Biafra soldiers, Buhari never sacked anyone nor stole any of your money and yet you said he is evil, God dey o!
I pity those liars and hypocrites. Obsanjo did a number I knew how many lost their job in my family and were owed their dues at muritala airport. My grandfather dues was just released last year under buhari administration he died 4years ago...he and his colleagues at the airporthave been fighting the FG under obasanjo since time immemorial they embezzeled the funds. But now he's dead.
Re: INEC Must Not Put Itself Under Unnecessary Pressure – Olawepo- Hashim by Pavarottii(m): 7:19am On Feb 19, 2019
B1ak3:
I concur jare. Everybody were frustrated by the postponement but it was widely understood except for the ballot box stuffers (PDP) who took it to another level and were accusing every living thing that begins with A for the postponement. Simply because it rendered all their already stuffed ballot boxes useless.
Please show where pdp accused anybody for the postponement of the election... Dumb people just want to talk sha...
Re: INEC Must Not Put Itself Under Unnecessary Pressure – Olawepo- Hashim by Pavarottii(m): 7:21am On Feb 19, 2019
AnanseK:

please dont join sentences like buhari and God again together... That is darkness and light
Re: INEC Must Not Put Itself Under Unnecessary Pressure – Olawepo- Hashim by bareal(m): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2019
Until we begin to do things right...why waste money and time? We could have used our BVN to vote.
PVC creates the ground for cheat.
Re: INEC Must Not Put Itself Under Unnecessary Pressure – Olawepo- Hashim by bilms(m): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2019
shocked
Re: INEC Must Not Put Itself Under Unnecessary Pressure – Olawepo- Hashim by Pat081: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2019
zeromeridian pot=75877865:
Winner of this Poll wins Saturdays Election. Mark my word

Like for Atiku Share for Buhari
Why do upeople always cry 4likes and shares?? do u think they re going to use it on election day
Re: INEC Must Not Put Itself Under Unnecessary Pressure – Olawepo- Hashim by AnanseK(m): 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Pavarottii:

please dont join sentences like buhari and God again together... That is darkness and light

Comment on the substance, unless you’re just a brainless wailer

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin / The Origin Of The Name “BIAFRA” And Why South-south And South-east Must Unite / Check Out Biafra Soldiers In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.