Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,050 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Nobody 'll Unseat Me, President Buhari Boasts In CNN Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody 'll Unseat Me, President Buhari Boasts In CNN Interview (758 Views)

Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari / Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody 'll Unseat Me, President Buhari Boasts In CNN Interview by bid4rich(m): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has declared that nobody will unseat him in Saturday’s election.

The President, who spoke exclusively CNN Africa aired on Friday, also dismissed suggestions that he lacks the stamina to run the country for another four years.

When asked if he was scared that he could be defeated the way he defeated former President Goodluck Jonathan in 2015, Buhari replied: “No. Nobody would unseat me. I am ready to take this country forward for the next four years.”

He reiterated that his administration had kept the three-point promise to fight insecurity, corruption and fix the economy.

President Buhari while thanking the international community for its support in the fight against insurgency, assured that he would do his best to curtail the Boko Haram insurgency in the North East.

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/nobody-ll-unseat-me-president-buhari-boasts-in-cnn-interview/
Re: Nobody 'll Unseat Me, President Buhari Boasts In CNN Interview by Caseless: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
I just love his boldness and confidence at that interview. You need to stamp your authority as the president once in awhile...that he did on this one.

Don't appear soft, it's the tough side of you that most of us, your ardent supporters want to see and that's what is increasing our love for you.

They heard you say this and also heard you gave a direct order to security agencies to prevent ballot snatching - the opposition now know Baba means business.
Re: Nobody 'll Unseat Me, President Buhari Boasts In CNN Interview by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
As did Jonathan in 2015. He even bragged that PDP would rule for 50 years through his senior aide in person of doyin okupe. The electorate who shocked Jonathan in 2015 are warming up for Buhari. Unfortunately, those who bailed him out in 2015 have all left him.
Re: Nobody 'll Unseat Me, President Buhari Boasts In CNN Interview by bid4rich(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lets see how the event unfold...Time will tell as Nigerians will decide come Saturday 23rd
Re: Nobody 'll Unseat Me, President Buhari Boasts In CNN Interview by onubijoe(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Exactly , nobody can unseat you from being a president of Daura republic

1 Like

Re: Nobody 'll Unseat Me, President Buhari Boasts In CNN Interview by uboma(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
Pride first, then a big fall follows....
Re: Nobody 'll Unseat Me, President Buhari Boasts In CNN Interview by dollytino4real(f): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
u remember abacha part two is loading
Re: Nobody 'll Unseat Me, President Buhari Boasts In CNN Interview by bid4rich(m): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
God
Re: Nobody 'll Unseat Me, President Buhari Boasts In CNN Interview by unnknown: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
This statement shows why this Man is power drunk. Just so you know that only God gives power.

(1) (Reply)

When They Say Buhari Doesn't Like Igbos / 2019 Elections, My Tribute To The Igbos / North Will Switch To PDP By 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.