Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,797 members, 7,813,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (858929 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2019
19CannyMum:

1. Which job did you claim work experience for ? Is it the one you no longer have access to?
2. What documents did you initially present as proof of work experience?
3. Did you go through PNP?
1. It must be the one that is not 8months and don't forget one needs at least a year job experience for this show.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Francent: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2019
Francent:
Hello house,

Pls I have been refused usa visit visa thrice and canada visit once, Do I need to fill schedule A upfront?

Where do I indicate these refusals?

Schedule A form does not say anything about visa refusals but I see people posting they fill schedule A form for Visa refusals

Thank you.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 7:46am On Mar 08, 2019
fizzile:
congratulations. Had same experience and the next day i received the golden mail.

Still waiting oh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by olamilian1: 8:00am On Mar 08, 2019
My sinp online profile changed from application received to in process. How long will I wait to get nominated? I submitted my application in December. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ojsamuel(m): 8:04am On Mar 08, 2019
Debsify:
it's o..it was more than 12 weeks
Processing time has been extended to average of 14 weeks. They also raised concern on receipt of fraudulent documents so I guess verification appears very key now. That's not even a problem, my concern is that ICES doesn't inform applicants when they send verification mail to their schools undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by fizzile(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2019
Jennypharb1:

Still waiting oh.
Try to also check ur spam folder
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2019
19CannyMum:

If indeed Sask grants him that nomination, he'll have serious issues proving his NOC at point of FSW. Might get interview and denial at that point.
True Sis, very true
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by cherrychizzle: 8:22am On Mar 08, 2019
URGENT HELP FAM!!!!!!!!!

Guys i know this questions most have been asked a couple of times and maybe i missed it,i just need clarity bikonu......

Filling my EE profile and just occurred to me that my degree (Civil Engineeering) is different from my work experience (Business Development Lead)will this be a problem for me??

Answers pls, don't just read and ignore, na beg i dey beg oooooooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:25am On Mar 08, 2019
cherrychizzle:
URGENT HELP FAM!!!!!!!!!

Guys i know this questions most have been asked a couple of times and maybe i missed it,i just need clarity bikonu......

Filling my EE profile and just occurred to me that my degree (Civil Engineeering) is different from my work experience (Business Development Lead)will this be a problem for me??

Not a problem
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jjohndoe83: 8:30am On Mar 08, 2019
No PPR announcement[b]s[/b] this week sad angry sad angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by roblance: 8:34am On Mar 08, 2019
Help !!!

When filling IMM 5669 ( schedulr A form) and IMM 5645 ( family Information) post ITA. Will it be filled by just the PA or both PA and spouse
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Queencyco: 8:39am On Mar 08, 2019
ojsamuel:
Processing time has been extended to average of 14 weeks. They also raised concern on receipt of fraudulent documents so I guess verification appears very key now. That's not even a problem, my concern is that ICES doesn't inform applicants when they send verification mail to their schools undecided

I tried to solve this verification issue with ICES by persuading my school to send my transcript / statement to ICES via email. They received my documents way before the hard copy got to them. I am hoping that with this, they won't need to send any verification email.i did this for hubby's ABSU degree and my Uniport degree.

My advice: If you're using ICES, lobby the admissions officer in your school to send your documents via a valid email and still do courier. This MAY save you from verification.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by harry41: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2019
Dear Ifeoma and Joo

please in view of the mail below, I guess I should hold on regarding informing CIC about the change of employment? I don't want any further delays.

Omonoba1981:

Hello Guru, I got this request from CIC today. My application is over 8months , sometime in January they requested for background form, as I have earlier indicated to them I change my place of work. After then, I didnt hear from them not until I updated the webform with a new intl passport ( presentl one ie less than 6months this January)

Today I got the below request. Issues at hand is

1- I have been working with my new Job 8months now, I dont get payslip, I only get cheque which i normally deposit in bank, I never scan the copy of cheque.

2- My previous Job, that I had claim was like 3 years, I no longer have access to them.

What do I do in these cases

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an
application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must
produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for
us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
 Client Information: Provide pay slips from employer for the period of assessment
This must be received at this office by: 2019/04/06
 Client Information: Provide Bank statements showing salary deposits from
employer (please highlight salary deposits) This must be received at this office by:
2019/04/06
 Client Information: Provide updated proof of settlement funds This must be
received at this office by: 2019/04/06
 Schedule A: Submit a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Make sure there are no
gaps in time This must be received at this office by: 2019/04/06
 Additional Family Information: Submit a completed Additional Family Information
form (IMM5645) This must be received at this office by: 2019/04/06
*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time **
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by 19CannyMum: 9:21am On Mar 08, 2019
ontarioissauga:

1. It must be the one that is not 8months and don't forget one needs at least a year job experience for this show.

I assumed as much, but just trying to avoid assuming. If he does not have access to them now then how did he have access eight months ago? Which is why it's also important to know which documents were previously submitted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chicyclass(f): 9:28am On Mar 08, 2019
OK thanks

Cc. @Akintunde63

Debsify:
Might have been less than the 14 weeks, because they requested for another scan of my spouse's ID, so that delayed a little.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Omonoba1981(f): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2019
I was actually paid in cheque on my previous job. It was a very small privately owned company

Influential101:
Even it you don't have access, you should be able to get your bank statements during that period. .or you were paid in cash?Atleast, If you're able to provide bank statements that show inflows of salary, you may be able to explain the pay slip issue.

I wish you the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by amoskitto: 9:41am On Mar 08, 2019
I just sent my degree certificate to WES via fax using Hellofax after receiving a notification from them yesterday. My concern is that it took WES over a month (about 40 days after receiving my transcript) to notify me that they require my degree certificate. All along, the status of my evaluation had been "Evaluation in progress; you do not need to do anything at this time". So now I'm wondering if the 20 days are already counting. Also, I have still not received any message from WES that they sent my transcript to my University in Nigeria for verification. Do they skip that process sometimes?

manlikegb:

Any update yet on this yet?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2019
kart042000:

Yes I have got CCNA and CCNP. I am just preparing to go for Comptia a+ network and security to enter the market.

Maybe i will check that glassdoor if I can use Linkedin to connect some of them.
Glassdoor is bae same as Indeed...with your Cisco certs and a CompTIA A+ you should be competitive enough to get a good entry level job, and if you have demonstrated years of technical experience in IT support too that should help.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2019
ojsamuel:
Seriously? That's bad..to me I think they don't have enough evaluators to handle the volume that is why they keep extending their timeline, and for the verification stage maybe they will start informing people about it now if it becomes a regular thing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 9:51am On Mar 08, 2019
Queencyco:

I tried to solve this verification issue with ICES by persuading my school to send my transcript / statement to ICES via email. They received my documents way before the hard copy got to them. I am hoping that with this, they won't need to send any verification email.i did this for hubby's ABSU degree and my Uniport degree.

My advice: If you're using ICES, lobby the admissions officer in your school to send your documents via a valid email and still do courier. This MAY save you from verification.
FUTO sent transcript via a valid email address only, and they didn't ask for verification. To me I think it's easier for them to trace an authentic document sent from an email address with .edu than via courier. In all ICES no dey try, I won't even advise my enemy to use them
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by happyme31: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2019
biskol:
Please someone should kindly reply my question. Pleaseeeeee.
quote author=biskol post=76431331]Please how many weeks does it take for MBA transcript to be ready in Ahmadu Bello University Zaria?

Secondly, please can you use ICES to evaluate civil engineering?

Are you referring to the online MBA program?
ABU transcript processing is quite straightforward. I did a regular program and my transcript was ready less than a week. But you might need someone to do some follow up.

I don't think that's a problem. I used ICES to evaluate Architecture.
You can send them a mail or check their website.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jmnsimone(f): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2019
They won't send it to your school until they get your certificate. So you're just about to enter the verification stage, after which they'll start the real processing - that's when you start counting 20 days.

What you should do now is to get your school contact on standby for the email, if you're lucky and everything goes smoothly, in 5-6 weeks your ECA will be ready.

amoskitto:
I just sent my degree certificate to WES via fax using Hellofax after receiving a notification from them yesterday. My concern is that it took WES over a month (about 40 days after receiving my transcript) to notify me that they require my degree certificate. All along, the status of my evaluation had been "Evaluation in progress; you do not need to do anything at this time". So now I'm wondering if the 20 days are already counting. Also, I have still not received any message from WES that they sent my transcript to my University in Nigeria for verification. Do they skip that process sometimes?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2019
Nigeria which way? Must we always be associated with fraud? Soon they might start asking for SSCE and verification

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by happyme31: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2019
Debsify:
FUTO sent transcript via a valid email address only, and they didn't ask for verification. To me I think it's easier for them to trace an authentic document sent from an email address with .edu than via courier. In all ICES no dey try, I won't even advise my enemy to use them

I beg to differ.
An evaluation body that allows you send your transcript via email isn't good enough? No Waec hassles isn't good enough?

Yes, there are random cases where verification is needed. Those are exceptions, not the norm.
I am 100% for ICES.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 10:00am On Mar 08, 2019
happyme31:

I beg to differ.
An evaluation body that allows you send your transcript via email isn't good enough? No Waec hassles isn't good enough?

Yes, there are random cases where verification is needed. Those are exceptions, not the norm.
I am 100% for ICES.
Mind you they've started asking for verification oh, soon it will turn to asking for WAEC and after all these person go still wait 14 weeks, abeg WES is still better

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Hope95: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2019
amoskitto:

Well from experience, the 20 working days starts counting from the day they have received all your documents and they notify you via dashboard that are documents are received and none is awaited again.

Have you sent your waec/neco as well?

I don't think they skip it, you ought to get from them. I got

In fact, you most likely would see when the evaluation is proposed to be completed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 10:07am On Mar 08, 2019
happyme31:

I beg to differ.

I am 100% for ICES.
Another thing to note is whether you ask your school to send via email or courier they'll still charge same amount, no discount, only advantage is that it's faster
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2019
fizzile:
Try to also check ur spam folder

I have checked, deleted everything in there so if it comes in I'll see it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chicyclass(f): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2019
Oh Gosh! cry
My ECA is almost 12 weeks.. What's this now.

Debsify:
Nigeria which way? Must we always be associated with fraud? Soon they might start asking for SSCE and verification
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by haykays(m): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2019
Good morning fam, please does anyone how to work around proof of funds.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 10:37am On Mar 08, 2019
chicyclass:
Oh Gosh! cry
My ECA is almost 12 weeks.. What's this now.

It might not affect you, at least i'm sure they didn't ask my spouse's school for verification. But was your transcript sent via school email?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2019
cherrychizzle:
URGENT HELP FAM!!!!!!!!!

no

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.