Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857505 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Sthill5: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
Porschefarmer:
Good afternoon everyone.

I and wify was just playing around CRS score.

We decided she should apply alone and her CRS was amazingly 468. With me, it's around 458 and I'd have to take IELTS with atleast 6666.

1. Can she apply as a single applicant and add me later? Of course my excuse will be that I was not interested in leaving Nigeria when she was applying but I have decided to now.

2. Will her point drop if she adds me? I really don't want to take the English test. Will it affect our chances?

PLEASE I WILL APPRECIATE OUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE.

1. Applying as a single person would be misrepresentation. I think you mean unaccompanying spouse

2.458 is a really good score so you guys should apply together. 6666 is definitely achievable, you should do go for it especially because sponsoring you later takes up to a year

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by themsure: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ifeoma77:
Woke up to THE mail today
It's PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations @ifeoma77. Thanks for your selfless services on this platform. Pls dont leave us oh, we need you like never before

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
Porschefarmer:
Good afternoon everyone.

We decided she should apply alone and her CRS was amazingly 468. With me, it's around 458 and I'd have to take IELTS with atleast 6666.

1. Can she apply as a single applicant and add me later? Of course my excuse will be that I was not interested in leaving Nigeria when she was applying but I have decided to now.

2. Will her point drop if she adds me? I really don't want to take the English test. Will it affect our chances?

With 458, you're very okay as it is a high score that will fetch you ITA soon. It's best you apply together.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ENGRAGHA2: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
With a little preparation you can get 6666, why considering the harder option? Just take the test
Porschefarmer:
Good afternoon everyone.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by beeodun: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ifeoma77:

What better way to gift you a great weekend! grin grin grin. Issa shut-down kinda T.G.I.F. Congrats over and over again. Keep being awesome dear!

@Joo2018...it's here already. Hmmmm,I SMELL it grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by dasizzling: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
we no get choice, we shall buy grin grin
Ifeoma77:

Now I'm teary kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Thanks Wassey, I am alreading organising asoebi for your own PPR, all the ielts students must buy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Xclusivemaama: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
[quote author=Porschefarmer post=76679039]Good afternoon everyone.

You will be swimming comfortably in the pool with 458 and be rest assured of getting ITA...
You guys should apply together biko

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by enoeshett(f): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
I'm happy as if it's my own PPR o!
Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!
Wow!!! It's really here o! The real MVP is in Canny mehn!
Ifeoma77:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Newmum0615: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
"Make e come this week abeg" was what I told you 2 days. God heard. I am so happy for you. I woulda come to herald the news but time difference dinnor allow me see your chat on time. God's name be praised. I celebrate with you dear sis. CONGRATULATIONS!!! May the rest of your journey be smooth and easy.
Ifeoma77:
God is too good

...Long post alert...

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by enoeshett(f): 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
enoeshett:
@Joo2018
@Ifeoma77
@DadR
My people, thank you for the encouragement because I need it.
I have requested remark from BC.
Colleagues are also advising that I keep honing my writing, just in cases.

It must end in praise!

My scores after remark has come o! My new scores are 9,9,8,7 in LRSW.
So relieved right now!
Thank you my Seniors!
@Joo2018
@Ifeoma77
@DadR

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by khafetech: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
DboyizGood:
CIMA certificate level is the easy way to go. It equals 1yr college level certificate

Thank you very much.

So how do I begin?
PS: I live in Kaduna
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yahooz: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ifeoma77:
God is too good

...Long post alert...

Congratulations to you ma'm and every other individual who has gotten his/her PPR recently.

May you continually have reasons to celebrate @Ifeoma77

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by cmaamaa: 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
Porschefarmer:
Good afternoon everyone.

You didn't give reasons for not "wanting to write the test".

I will advise you do and process the PR together. You have good chances and it's less stressful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Influential101: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
Porschefarmer:
Good afternoon everyone.

Yes, her score will drop...

Take your IELTS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DadR: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
Congratulations to you and I'm so happy for you. May you be favoured throughout the rest of the process.

Hakuna Matata

enoeshett:

So relieved right now!
Thank you my Seniors!
@Joo2018
@Ifeoma77
@DadR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Barbiedoll1(f): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
enoeshett:

So relieved right now!
Thank you my Seniors!
@Joo2018
@Ifeoma77
@DadR

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Influential101: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Congrats @ifeoma77 , I'm genuinely happy for you.

You have a large heart.. I wish you the best in Canada

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mumayo: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
ifeoma77, ccongratulations. may Cannyland favour you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jjohndoe83: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
Angelicstar:
Please anybody that chose iqas for eca should help me out. How do I complete my checklist because I uploaded documents which is already acknowledged with x. Is there anything I am supposed to fill on the form before I submit. Thanks
I added the document already uploaded again and indicated in the comment section on one of the pages that I had already uploaded it. I added a print out of my receipt of payment too. That's about it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by exquisef: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
Check scores with you still accompanying doing ECA without ilets, or none at all i believe you would stiĺl be above 440 which is also good.
But oga getting 6666 is not bad if all else fails pls do ielts... congrats ifeoma such great news .
Porschefarmer:
Good afternoon everyone.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by battousaiX(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ye!!!

Congratulations! May you achieve and surpass all your goals in Cannyland.

PS: Nobody, I repeat...NOBODY should think of marking this script (marking scheme leleyii o) Prof. comman be going jare.

#BLESSINGS
Ifeoma77:
God is too good

...Long post alert...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by swaga007: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
raphrulz:
Ahhh!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

The EAGLE has finally landed!!!

Now this is a script!!! My God!!

I can totally relate with every of your experience, I must acknowledge.

The feel of having a smooth Pre/post-ITA and having a very long post AOR.... The fact that not all applications are the same...

Also, what about the mental stress of waiting for so long.... Especially when there are no changes whatsoever in the application.

Mhen... such a handful to go through!

I want to use this medium to encourage people that are coming up in the process to remain positive... and above all, be very honest in your application.

Be as truthful as ever, and don't hide any vital information.

Ifeoma, I must say that I am overjoyed to witness your PPR script... and privileged to mark it....

I am sure many people would gain several lessons from your story.

Above all, thank you for sharing this good news with us.

I will rate this script 18/10..... (The makeup: 10/10 for a well worded and funny PPR script + 8 for the colossal benevolence u have extended to this group, including the body of knowledge you have shared here)

I am also happy that it was the same week as my own PPR....

I pray that the good Lord in His infinite mercy would bless you and grant you success and favour in your new land.

God bless you greatly!!

See you in Canada.

PS: I am sliding straight to your DM to get your contacts... we need to have a good barbecue outdoor event with Newmum, Joo, Ramj and many others on this Nairaland platform. The relationship has to transcend beyond here. We live to support one another

Cheers**

Inaddition to the above statements Prof.... you guys are single, you may consider making the first move advantage to ifeoma in canada. That's going to be beautiful in our eyes , lool. 
I really appreciate you guys contributions , congrats and God bless you both. Cheers alot @ifeoma77 !

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
You people have finally made me emotional, thank you for such kind words. your testimonies are established
@dasizzling, @sinie, @Gloriouscrown, @joo2018 waiting for yours cheesy,
@Debsify, @Saintimakuh, @Sthill5, @blessedamy, @jjohndoe83, @DadR cheesy Ifeomas everywhere are tired of that song grin
@FirstTImeUser hehehehe cool @Ojasope1, @nomad26, @mercied, @Bukzie you are my other prophet cheesy
@cmaamaa, @EyesondPrize, @caseynewnn, @desmondgaddafi, @pejuhazel,
@Josefuadjr, @OYASALOF, @bbpin, @Transformium oh yeeaaah!!
@youngRx grin grin your police tape was timely, see the dangerous acrobatics ayam seeing grin
@OlumisiI, @jhoci, @DrMrsCK, @Stephanie09, @Teamo2, @Temas,
@Chrisdada16, @19CannyMum Sis of life !! permit me to steal your shekere dancer too grin
@Cuteaidomo, @Adunnee, kiss kiss @ChyG Amen!! I will celebrate with you too
@Barbiedoll1, @etrange Amen kiss @resa123, @Stencil kiss @opella,
@tippex thanks Sis kiss @Zeiya, @LholarB aww thanks sis, please come out of peeping mode grin
@boundlessjoy, @Jennypharb1 amen, thanks Sis @Ability77
@ans123, @reavealhidden Thanks Sis kiss @Zinggi thanks sis of life ;-*
@MumtotheBeloved, @voguemum you were spot on O, thank you mami, and this your shekere dancer is very sassy grin I am stealing her too,
@Topsmamen kiss @khafetech, @Tjoy4eva I’m waiting for yours too. Thanks
@Queencyco Thanks sis, @adaifx cheesy cheesy thanks @adebee16 you are so right,
@yemblaze ayam here, no leave no transfer grin @dezzydon,
@Sthill5 it really does Sis, but then we keep our eyes on the prize. Don’t worry, yours is almost here.
@pyruvateluv, @Fadia, @princekins, @intercedertee, @dialinn thank you,
@Countwin, @majjj, @wasseynewest Bro of life!! You too much
@D1KeleVra amen amen @AMNEXT amen @mcstan18 kiss kiss
@Xyzee it will come down for sure, thanks @adetola007 cheesy cheesy thank you, such a great score
@Changeofscene, @IOA18 thanks kiss @ladymarshall the english Marshal herself!! Thanks sis, that dessert menu makes sense I swear,
@Xclusivemaama, @flyboi1, @DboyizGood, @Vincad, thanks grin @Pepperb they finally picked o
@Betap amen thanks @johnnybravo1990 definitely !! @boco2126 yes o !! @canadiandamsel,
@arisharpven aww Sis !!! kiss @patriciai, @olabellruk, @Dealkid thanks kiss
@Iwinosified amen amen, thank you @ohzi pm @adikachi thank you @Jaymamma thanks sis grin
@Newww thanks please bring your submarine to the shore grin @Obtay thanks kiss @candyce kiss
@Teqla @raphrulz grin grin you are hereby no longer a prof Snape grin thanks and please slide right in, we’re going to do 2019 thanksgiving together
@MysTeerioz yours is dropping soonest, thanks sis kiss @oyeoye64 amen, thanks
@mmanwanyi thanks Nwanyioma @Hobyno grin thanks o @Opsycal
@Pegzzyg, awww thank you sis, Ontario is looking like my destination for now. ayam here o grin
@beeodun thanks, I smell it for Joo too @enoeshett thanks kiss
@Newmum0615 Amen Mama, you said it o! Thank you Sis, ayam coming to visit and I will come with empty stomach, that 700kg cargo cannor be in vain grin
@yahooz amen, thanks @Influential101 thanks kiss
@mumayo @battousaiX grin grin grin thanks Bro

39 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
raphrulz:
Ahhh!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

The EAGLE has finally landed!!!

Now this is a script!!! My God!!

I can totally relate with every of your experience, I must acknowledge.

The feel of having a smooth Pre/post-ITA and having a very long post AOR.... The fact that not all applications are the same...

Also, what about the mental stress of waiting for so long.... Especially when there are no changes whatsoever in the application.

Mhen... such a handful to go through!

I want to use this medium to encourage people that are coming up in the process to remain positive... and above all, be very honest in your application.

Be as truthful as ever, and don't hide any vital information.

Ifeoma, I must say that I am overjoyed to witness your PPR script... and privileged to mark it....

I am sure many people would gain several lessons from your story.

Above all, thank you for sharing this good news with us.

I will rate this script 18/10..... (The makeup: 10/10 for a well worded and funny PPR script + 8 for the colossal benevolence u have extended to this group, including the body of knowledge you have shared here)

I am also happy that it was the same week as my own PPR....

I pray that the good Lord in His infinite mercy would bless you and grant you success and favour in your new land.

God bless you greatly!!

See you in Canada.

PS: I am sliding straight to your DM to get your contacts... we need to have a good barbecue outdoor event with Newmum, Joo, Ramj and many others on this Nairaland platform. The relationship has to transcend beyond here. We live to support one another

Cheers**

whooooooop!!!!!!!!! this score needs shekere sef grin
Thanks Prof kiss

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by coolangel54(f): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
Congrats dear. THis part got me cracking up: The thunder that will fire her is a combination of Amadioha, sanga, etc. smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nigeria jaga jaga my sister. I pray I testify soon with this IELTS hurdle. I am really tired and heavy now sef. Hope to write next month for the third time. COngrats again sis
Ifeoma77:
God is too good

...Long post alert...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
dasizzling:
we no get choice, we shall buy grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin colours coming right up tongue

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
enoeshett:

So relieved right now!
Thank you my Seniors!
@Jo.o2018
@Ife.oma77
@Da.dR
Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!! haba!!! they wanted to spoil this fantastic score
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mimi1999: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
Wow! Congrats. What took so long?! Now I'm scared.
Ifeoma77:
God is too good

...Long post alert...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by pepe1: 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ifeoma77:
God is too good

...Long post alert...

Wow!

I'm so happy for you. At a time I became worried that yours seems to be taking too long.

I still remembered how you joined the thread after smashing IELTS and gradually became a major force here.

Thank you for everything that you do here and may Canada favour you.

Massive Congratulations!!!

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Greatlady234: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
Congratulations Ifeoma07, always admired you. You have been so selfless. I was so excited when I saw the good news like it's mine. I pray for favour for you in Canny. I celebrate you!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
Seriously, this thing you just said crossed my mind o when Prof said he will slide in... I was like, cool, and they're both single... XOXO.

Chai!!! Canadian PPR Nairaland babies grin grin grin The story will be sweet.

"Mummy, daddy, how did you both meet?"

Prof: "It was in the aftermath of announcing our PPR on nairaland that fateful year that I decided to connect with your mother..."
Let me comman be going grin grin grin

swaga007:

Inaddition to the above statements Prof.... you guys are single, you may consider making the first move advantage to ifeoma in canada. That's going to be beautiful in our eyes , lool. 
I really appreciate you guys contributions , congrats and God bless you both. Cheers alot @ifeoma77 !

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yinkes(f): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
Congratulation Ifeoma77. May Canada favour you.
Ifeoma77:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.