Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857396 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
Aww! Aww! Now you're gonna make me cry cry cry grin

Amen! Amen! Amen! Thanks for your kind, sweet words. I love you right back kiss kiss kiss

Your positive spirit is inspiring. It will end in praise for all of us

toyinana:

This is another groung shaking bosslady, another Ifeoma77 in the making or even going to surpass her selflessness. My prayer is that you will be met at the very point of your need as you meet people's need.
Loving up already. We'll patiently await your ITA.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
hipstar2:

Amen!!! I burst into smiles as I read PPR...hehehe. So shall it be. Are you post, pre ITA or in Canada already?

I'm pre-PPR, pre-COPR, pre-landing and pre-settlement grin.

I'm Post-AOR *serious face*

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Elektra008(f): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
ladymarshall:
Yes do both. Fax the affidavit or re-request the transcript. You can also send WES an email. If none works, prepare your mind to write an LOE post-ITA

Thank you Lady Marshall. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
He's one of our senior, old school l'appel folks. We can't wait to do his send-off party @Topsmamen grin grin grin

hipstar2:

Amen!!! I burst into smiles as I read PPR...hehehe. So shall it be. Are you post, pre ITA or in Canada already?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by princesschuks: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
hipstar2:

Egbon toh sure.
It's his PPR we are awaiting next.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by LadyJasper: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
COPR:

This is my personal opinion based on the experience of people I'm coaching, MOD hardly grades 8 in Writing. They score people between 6-7.5.

If you master Ryan's method, you're likely to get 7.5 with MOD instead of 8 or 8.5 with BC. With Liz you can get 6.5 or 7, Chris' method is 7 and Jay's is 6 or 6.5. That is MOD for you. Like I said before, it's my personal opinion.

So if writing is your problem, I suggest you dump MOD.
I actually got an 8 in Writing with MOD using Jays method. I don't believe there's any formula or a fixation with either BC or MOD as a good number of people like to paint it. Whichever it is, candidates should just work hard at it and be hopeful.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
ladymarshall:
He's one of our senior, old school l'appel folks. We can't wait to do his send-off party @Topsmamen grin grin grin

Lol grin grin. Thanks ladymarshall kiss. Ready to grab that ITA on Wednesday?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
How do you memorise essay answers? Is it from the past questions? It will increase your chances for plagiarism and it carries penalty marks.

Just memorize the essay templates for structuring each kind of question and have a strategy in mind. That will help you deal with any question. There are so many resources and links on this.

Nsana25:

Please anyone should help me before I become a walking computer with task 1 & 2 fully memorized with answers to all questions. I’m beginning to have migraines - 50% memorized embarassed exams is April

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin

Topsmamen:

Lol grin grin. Thanks ladymarshall kiss. Ready to grab that ITA on Wednesday?

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ativy: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
Thanks

joo2018:
Yes, you can.

Add a LOE to explain the change.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nsana25: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
Sthill5:

Yes you can sit for two levels in a sitting
Let me break it down so everyone can benefit

Certificate- 3 modules (compulsory)

Diploma-4modules (only one is compulsory)

Professional Graduate Diploma- 4 modules with project
A total of 11 modules..don't attempt to do all at once, the exam schedule may not even allow you to because certificate and PGD exams may be at the same time. You can do 5 in September and 6 in April. I actually sat for 6 in a month and passed them all.
For the non-compulsory modules, you can choose which courses you want to sit for.
I recommend sitting for the ones that are similar

For example..software engineering 1 at diploma level and software engineering 2 at the PGD level

You can start working on your project from day 1 so you can complete it on time

For a complete list of the courses, please see the british computer society's website

Hi Sthills, please can we talk privately - please let’s dm on Instagram or Twitter @nsanalush thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nsana25: 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
ladymarshall:
How do you memorise essay answers? Is it from the past questions? It will increase your chances for plagiarism and it carries penalty marks.

Just memorize the essay templates for structuring each kind of question and have a strategy in mind. That will help you deal with any question. There are so many resources and links on this.

Trust me I can memorize and paraphrase. Price for studying engineering, you master all formula to apply to any equation *phew. Thanks girl and well done on your ielts

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Sthill5: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nsana25:

Hi Sthills, please can we talk privately - please let’s dm on Instagram or Twitter @nsanalush thank you.

Yes if its of a personal nature. If not please ask on the thread so others can possibly chip in and benefit as well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Theokleia: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
For reference

Topsmamen:

Yeah sorry. I initially said your hubby can transfer the funds to you and do a gift deed (a notarized letter to attest that he gave you the funds), which is optional. A simple letter of explanation (LOE) would do just fine. Here is a sample of an LOE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Theokleia: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ref 3

Topsmamen:

Lol@the bolded. Your boss tho grin

Well, no worries. You can write the reference letter yourself on plain paper and notarize it. Ensure you include your work hours, period worked (from/to dates), salary, job title/description and most importantly, ensure your responsibilities match the NOC you are claiming work experience for and take care not to write it verbatim. Also include other supporting documents such as your ID card, employment letter and/or promotion letters, pay slips, your salary account showing your salary payments etc.

See this post to get an idea of other documents you could submit.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Theokleia: 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
I like this

Oakville19:

Here is the letter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
ladymarshall:
grin
I'm ready with shekere too grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
ifeyemi200:

Wow! Although, I joined this thread late part six, I noticed that some have been on queue for this PPR, most noised has been @ifeo.ma77. Wow! I can't help but join to congratulate you ma. Yet to read your story yet, will do as soon as I post this shocked shocked shocked.. Congratulations once again
Thank you kiss
AmeComplique:
Big Congratulations to you dear. So so happy for you grin grin grin
Thank you dear kiss
Babeakosua:
Congratulations Ifeoma!!!, I'm so happy for you and you've been of immense help to me on this thread. I read over 15 pages just because of your PPR story. May God continue to open numerous doors as you move to your new country. Amen!!!
Aww thank you. I'm glad I could help kiss
mikedimeji:

Madam Ify congrats. Your popularity on this waka is next to none.
Enjoy Grace...
Thank you grin grin grin
JuneFirst:

Jesus is Lord!
Congrats Ifeoma. What a wait, infact we were all waiting the wait with you.
Thank you Jesus!
Aww thanks dear, it was a wait indeed. But all's well that ends well
kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
Elektra008:
Hello house, I have not been much of a contributor here as I am just starting out on my express entry journey. My school sent my transcript to WES last Thursday and I also requested a personal copy. Only for me to get it today and saw my gender on it as male, whereas, I am a female. Hope this would not have any negative impact on my evaluation, or is there anything I can do about it? Somebody please help!
I don't think this is a problem.
No one will question you about gender. If they do, tell them you were male but now identify as female then ask them if they want to discriminate against you
grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Theokleia: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hello @topmamen. You've got mail. Pls help with the Cambridge link
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Theokleia: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ehennn. Pls can I also use this hello fax for ices?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
Theokleia:
Hello @topmamen. You've got mail. Pls help with the Cambridge link

Hi. I just replied.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by princekins(m): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
No sir....You will scan your documents to them online, but yur school will have to send ur transcript through their official email address or through courier. If you can get the former, then it will really save time and cost.

Theokleia:
Ehennn. Pls can I also use this hello fax for ices?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Abk2019: 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
Pls guys, while I was filling my WES app form ystday,I saw a place where am to fill my name as it's on my degree certificate, but my name was not spelt correctly(FUNMBILAYO instead of FUNMILAYO) and I was given "TO WHOM" to back it up then, but while filling it, I spelt my actual name. And secondly,my third name is Oluwafunmilayo but on my Neco d initials was written as F. While d initial on my degree certificate was O. I hope dis won't be a problem?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Josh121(m): 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Boss @topmamen I am in your PM. Pls help with the Cambridge link
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 19, 2019
Good morning house, all the good of the land will fall on us. I am the PA for the family and CRS score is 460;however, there is an issue with my wife's waec results; her age on the waec assessment is different from her real age infact, her ECA report carries 2 dates of birth; one for Waec and the other for her University degree. We have obtained a letter from a notary public. WAEC claims that is the age she registered with. Please what other pieces of advice can we get on this because I don't want anything delaying our process. Thank you my ojogbons.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 12:17am On Mar 19, 2019
Hi. I just replied.
Josh121:
Boss @topmamen I am in your PM. Pls help with the Cambridge link
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Uchihakenpachi: 1:12am On Mar 19, 2019
Thanks a lot for the reply. I’m grateful.
Topsmamen:

Check this post from @pelumsie. You can also check here for more info.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 19, 2019
Me I Sha have seen you bro Alex, all the best this week
culdalex:

Thanks...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by udemski(m): 2:42am On Mar 19, 2019
Topsmamen:

Use this site to practice - https://ieltsonlinetests.com/

I have sent some Cambridge IELTS materials to your email. Just click the link to download them.

If you are interested in joining a WhatsApp study group, reach out to this number - 08026543600.

cc: @wasseynewest

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.