Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (860662 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by junebaby: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kai, and I kept following up with Wes for my Hubby's ECA! Anyways, delay is not denial. Bummis PPR story is so encouraging. Wait on the Lord and not on analysis.

Thank u.

Congratulations to everyone

[quite author=Topsmamen post=76825249]Draw at 452. Congrats to @ladymarshall and other ITA recipients. For those awaiting their ITAs, let's keep our hopes up. The cut-off will eventually come down at some point.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by stonecoldcafe: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
raphrulz:
Lol... Thanks dear.

Yes ooo.. started my CPA conversion since late last year. About rounding up though.

Looking forward to membership induction on May 1 as I was told.

Thanks.

Chei, una see am. I expected nothing less of the professor. Congrats again

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mikedimeji(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
ans123:
It's 452.......crs going higher and higher
You mean to say it’s dropping

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
benatokwu:
Hello house,

Please am about to embark on this journey and need to ask a question for clarification.In the first quarter of 2016 ,I applied for undergraduates students visa to Canada and somehow got denied.My B.Eng was yet to be out by then so I was hoping to cross over by applying for undergraduates and eventually switching to masters when I get there. Collected my result on the 8th of September 2016 and started working the next month.Now I want to know if I can opt for Express entry without any issue considering the fact that I never mentioned I was doing an undergraduate program when I applied.I’ll be 27 on the 2nd of June and just started my Pgd and also preparing to write CIMA next month.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by toyinana: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Congratulations
May the rest of this journey be smooth for you as we follow suit.

quote author=Adunnee post=76816976]God has done it for me.

IELTS is done and dusted after four attempts

L9, R8, W7, S7.5

When I saw the result, I started stooling.

How do you people cope when you receive the golden mail?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by toyinana: 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wow

God of ielts should visit me.

I cant wait to face mine, I tap into this anointing.

quote]In my case I threw my phone away in excitement. IELTS after 3 attempts; 2 with BC and 1 with IDP.L9,R9,S8,W7[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
toyinana:
Congratulations
May the rest of this journey be smooth for you as we follow suit.

quote author=Adunnee post=76816976]God has done it for me.
H
IELTS is done and dusted after four attempts

L9, R8, W7, S7.5

When I saw the result, I started stooling.

How do you people cope when you receive the golden mail?

Amen. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Why these draws dey dance "kukere" naaa??

457, 454 and now 452 (last 3 draws)

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lol... thanks, we pushing it by God's grace.

stonecoldcafe:

Chei, una see am. I expected nothing less of the professor. Congrats again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mimi1999: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
People of God, please what is the difference between background check and eligibility ?
Tainku
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ramj: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
bammy2017:
ITS PPR/COPR guys!!! (Written 17th October 2018, 14th November, I put a PPR date range by Faith  but God had other plans, PPR came in Feb 26th 2019)

Please overlook any grammatical errors…na beg I dey beg…IELTS is over…for now wink

Glory to God
Congrats dear friend

Victory at last.... That's all I can say.

Oya unto the next

Je m'appelle Ramj Bammy2017

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ramj: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mimi1999:
People of God, please what is the difference between background check and eligibility ?
Tainku

BGC - we check.your evey every every all those secret things you have done.that's why it takes time

Eligibility- just to check if you have enough (based on documents you submitted ECA,IELTS, reference letter)to get the CRS you said you claim ITA for.

Je m'appelle ThatsAll

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ramj: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
As the Bible says the End of a thing is better than the beginning thereof Ecclesiastes 7:8

Everyone this is what are all aiming at.

No giving up no holding back.

Whatever stage you are Keep at it, Keep learning and Go for it.

When you get these envelopes in your hand all the stress the waiting, the multiple IELTS attempts will wane in comparison to the joy you will feel.

Finally none shall be left behind in Jesus name.

Once again this thread has all you would need

Read get a book or notepad - OWN This Process for yourself.

Asking is good Knowing it is better

Je m'appelle COPR

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mimi1999: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=Ramj post=76826517

BGC - we check.your evey every every all those secret things you have done.that's why it takes time

Eligibility- just to check if you have enough (based on documents you submitted ECA,IELTS, reference letter)to get the CRS you said you claim ITA for.

Je m'appelle ThatsAll[/quote]

Thank you.
I called and was told that criminality was completed.
Background check was ongoing but not concluded while eligibility is yet to start
Fingers crossed �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mimi1999:
Tainku

Take eligibility as a mini-background check. An agent at the CIO checks if your CRS points match and are above the round's ITA points, if you met the points required under your selected stream, if points are claimed genuinely and that there are no irregularities.

Background check entails a deeper scrutiny of your entire application E.g. proof of funds, employment documents etc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by toyinana: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
raphrulz:
[color=#000099]Why these draws dey dance "kukere" naaa??

457, 454 and now 452 (last 3 draws)[/colorl]

Bro keep praying with us, it will drop down or bend down low with a stylish twerking.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by oyeoye64: 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Amandacanny:
After all the results were released. I applied for transcript before they even pasted graduation list
One woman in the pg school now helped me with statement of result. She scanned it to me and that's what I sent to WES when I did my ECA

Please can you confirm the route you went through, especially if you know the woman personally because I went there after all my results were out at the school, I was told to wait till graduation list is out before I can apply for statement of result. (although I can apply for transcript).

And when the graduation list came out, I called the transcript office and I was told they just started working on the statement of result which will be out soon and sent to the different study centers. So I am somehow baffled about how they were able to process your own statement of result. (Was it only yours that was specially processed or because I don't know any oga to help me. Could it be the staff at the accounting/bursary office that misled me sad ?)

I will appreciate your response to this and I hope others will gain one or two things.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mimi1999: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Thank you very much
Topsmamen:

Take eligibility as a mini-background check. An agent at the CIO checks if your CRS points match and are above the round's ITA points, if you met the points required under your selected stream, if points are claimed genuinely and that there are no irregularities.

Background check entails a deeper scrutiny of your entire application E.g. proof of funds, employment documents etc.

Thank you very much

Thanks!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ramj:
Hello Everyone this is what are all aiming at.

When you get these envelopes in your hand all the stress the waiting, the multiple IELTS attempts will wane in comparison to the joy you will feel.
Je m'appelle COPR

Hehehe. Nice! Congrats bro!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Josefuadjr: 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ramj:
Hello Everyone this is what are all aiming at.

Je m'appelle COPR

Awww. Congratulations dear Ramj

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ricaabrams: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
ricaabrams:
Good afternoon everyone
Please I need your help on this
Can I claim points for 2 certificates if I do a 6 months PGD program in Noun, that is do you guys think I’ll get a positive evaluation from Wes with a 6 months PGD program?. I have a Bsc in biochemistry and recently did IELTS with a score of 8S 8L 7.5R 6W. I know i’ll Have to rewrite IELTS again but I want to do a program to boost up my CRS. Please I’m sorry if this has been answered before, I have tried going through the trends to get the answers but I’m still confused.
please oooo let someone help me out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Kmgb1: 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
bammy2017:
ITS PPR/COPR guys!!! (Written 17th October 2018, 14th November, I put a PPR date range by Faith  but God had other plans, PPR came in Feb 26th 2019)

Please overlook any grammatical errors…na beg I dey beg…IELTS is over…for now wink

Fantastic script..thank u and congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by adaifx: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ramj:

Je m'appelle ThatsAll
Which one comes first?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ramj:
As the Bible says the End of a thing is better than the beginning thereof Ecclesiastes 7:8

Everyone this is what are all aiming at.

Je m'appelle COPR
Correct! you and your family are now on board..congrats and God bless and flourish you'll in Canada

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Amandacanny: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Someone actually gave me a contact in the transcript office. I called and explained my situation to the woman. She asked me to send money for the transcript and she did the remita payment and did the request for me. Within a few days, she scanned statement of result to me and then ensured my transcript was sent to WES. Mind you, I was told to chill till after convocation or after Senate sits. But I was hell bent on getting it done before then. So everything is possible if y meet the right person

oyeoye64:

Please can you confirm the route you went through, especially if you know the woman personally because I went there after all my results were out at the school, I was told to wait till graduation list is out before I can apply for statement of result. (although I can apply for transcript).

And when the graduation list came out, I called the transcript office and I was told they just started working on the statement of result which will be out soon and sent to the different study centers. So I am somehow baffled about how they were able to process your own statement of result. (Was it only yours that was specially processed or because I don't know any oga to help me. Could it be the staff at the accounting/bursary office that misled me sad ?)

I will appreciate your response to this and I hope others will gain one or two things.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ocon: 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
ricaabrams:
please oooo let someone help me out
Yes you can. You'll get a positive evaluation from WES with NOUN PGD
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by cuteguy201: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hi house, please does anyone have a sure connect at Ikeja Passport office? My mum needs one urgently. Edakun e help wa.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
cuteguy201:
Hi house, please does anyone have a sure connect at Ikeja Passport office? My mum needs one urgently. Edakun e help wa.

Yes, Send PM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Chrisophad(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Thank you
joo2018:
That's a lot of stress after the fact.

IMO, you will be ok. Unless the ADR specified that the documents be sent separately.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by cuteguy201: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kindly check your mail
Adunnee:

Yes, Send PM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by CnCstore: 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
Good day everyone,

I need your opinion please,if for example somebody had one year experience(NYSC ) and 3years on current job will be person pick 4years experience for CRS calculation?
Considering that the person's current job is in category C and does not qualify for express entry but his NYSC job experience fits into category 0

Is it safe to count it as 4years work experience and use the NYSC job experience as primary Job?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Itzchord: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Draw made patiently waiting for the ITA mail

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.