Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (859874 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:22am On Apr 03, 2019
wasseynewest:
A wait that is really worrisome. After sending mail to CPD, prof and raised a CSE, I wonder why this is taking them this long o. Called again yesterday and was only assured it will be sent soon. CSE reply also came back advising we chill and check back if we didn't see anything till Apr. 28th(can u imagine shocked). Judging from the silent experience of Prof Raph and Boss Ifeoma, it's now i truly believe the wait is CONTAGIOUS grin
grin grin grin grin grin don't worry, it is already here

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2019
Scandinavian02:
May today's draw favour us.

May it come down to the days of 445!
may it come lesser

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Scandinavian02: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2019
iaatmguy:
may it come lesser

Amen!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by MysTeerioz(f): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2019
Congratulations to our recent PPR and COPR clinchers....
May your dreams be fulfilled in the new land.

AVO any WhatsApp group? Please I need to join ooo....
My file has been transferred from CIO to AVO and I've been dancing for joy cuz it means my PPR is close���

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by wasseynewest: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2019
grin grin grin
yemblaze:
LOL...everyday I ask my mum if they've ever applied for any visa before (with me) and refused...make she dey think am well..I cannot come and shout.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2019
Lmao! grin

Scandinavian02:
Have you been refused visa before?

Even me wey just get my first passport recently cos of this journey don dey think if I have been denied visa before.

Na wa ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
ladymarshall:
Thank you for this. Personally, I keep my mind open for 8 months post submission. If it is less, glory be to God, if it is more, oh well. But it must sha come las las as long as all documents are complete. If you are fortunate to be engaged in other activities you enjoy during the waiting period, fantastic, enjoy it. If not, learn something new (a side skill, another trade, read a new book etc) or spend more relaxed time with family, your boo, and just enjoy life, party hard, eat all our native food, Breathe!!! Because post-PPR until settling, the stress, anxiety ehn and for first-time immigrants, the psychological, cultural shock, chai grin

Also dear parents, while you are psychologically preparing for your new life, prepare your kids too especially those above 5, read up the additional parenting skills you will need. It will be tough (or easier perhaps) for them to adjust as it is for you.

All the best to us as we keep waiting to tranverse the "road" to the Wild Wild West grin

Apt! So it's best to adopt the "hope for the best, prepare for the worst" idiom in the post-AOR stage of this journey. Best, being a speedy PPR smiley and worst, being a delayed PPR sad. That way, disappointment will not be in your space. Speaking on cultural shock, I read somewhere that “sorry” is Canada’s most important word. Throw enough “sorry”s at any situation and everything will be fine. Lol.

"Officer, i'm so sorry, i didn't know that this road is a one-way. Oh! You didn't know? Oga! I say park and come down now!".

Oh my Naija! grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hi people,

A ku ITA expectation o

What's the recommended photo specification for EE application? I plan to use my phone. I have downloaded the passport photo editor app. Though it was stated on the app that canada requires 35mm by 45mm.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Cannylov: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Good day All,
Please I really need extra help here.
I previously apply for Canada student visa via paper route with one of my diploma certificates and my former work experience .
But now I want to go for express entry with an entirely different certificates and different work experience, 1). please will this raise a problem in my application. 2. Do I still need to explain why am using a different higher certificate and work experience for my previous student visa And how do I explain this.

Another question is:

Based on the above info., can someone post a sample letter of explanation explaining the above situation or post a template of this kind of letter? I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
Chief, what was the requirement for student visa vis-à-vis what you did?

Were you required to list all your education and work experience and you didn't or you only had to include the relevant education and work experience and you did?

Cannylov:
Good day All,
Please I really need extra help here.
I previously apply for Canada student visa via paper route with one of my diploma certificates and my former work experience .
But now I want to go for express entry with an entirely different certificates and different work experience, 1). please will this raise a problem in my application. 2. Do I still need to explain why am using a different higher certificate and work experience for my previous student visa And how do I explain this. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html

Adunnee:
Hi people,

A ku ITA expectation o

What's the recommended photo specification for EE application? I plan to use my phone. I have downloaded the passport photo editor app. Though it was stated on the app that canada requires 35mm by 45mm.

Thanks.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by pejuhazel(f): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lol, God will really help us
yemblaze:
What this Canny parole will do to someone...we've decided not to put our 2yr 4months old child in school yet and even praying the other one won't go back when the new session starts in September...And we're just pre- IELTS oooo. LOL grin

God help us all smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Hobyno: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
Scandinavian02:
Have you been refused visa before?

Even me wey just get my first passport recently cos of this journey don dey think if I have been denied visa before.

Na wa ooo
Think well maybe for dream cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hello everyone

I am new here but I have a lot bothering me about this express entry and I would truly need your assistance.
First my husband and I are Entrepreneurs and I don’t know how to go about the whole Work experience. My husband is the main applicant and he doesn’t have a work experience. Can we get points from Self Employment.

Waiting to hear from you all.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Cannylov: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
joo2018:
Chief, what was the requirement for student visa vis-à-vis what you did?

Were you required to list all your education and work experience and you didn't or you only had to include the relevant education and work experience and you did?

I only used my Ond then and my industrial training as work experience, which I wouldn't want to use for my express entry, now I have the ond, bsc and pgd with a different work experience. And I only evaluate the bsc and pgd.

I just want to know the format I will use to explain to them why am not using the Ond and the industrial training experience in my recent application. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by peek(f): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
OK...will tell him to consider ielts again.
On the BCS, by the time he evaluates it he will be 35yrs.(loss of points).
And if he do all u suggest, he may not meet 440...Do u think there is more more chance for point less than 440 (federal) than PNP.
Are there hopes for 400-420?
He is married to an ND holder.
Really appreciate your candid advice... My cousin should be on this forum soon too.
Thanks for all time and happy born day in arrears

Ifeoma77:

First of all, he needs to rewrite IELTS and get 8 in listening, that will shoot up his CRS to above 400.
Then he needs something else to support that BSc. BSc alone won't give enough points to get ITA. Since he is an IT person, he should consider doing the BCS certificate in IT and then evaluate it with WES to get 2 or more certificates.
Doing these two things is enough for him to get high enough scores for ITA.
Is he married? Another option is to check if the spouse can be the PA.
PS. Hope the relative is a sibling not Aunt/uncle.

However, if he insists on following the PNP road, he can choose pretty much any province but he should consider going for OINP, jobsin IT are plentier in Ontario

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by GozyNA: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
Guys, Accra VO is raining PPRs right now. Check ya emails grin

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Delanokobo1:
Hello everyone

I am new here but I have a lot bothering me about this express entry and I would truly need your assistance.
First my husband and I are Entrepreneurs and I don’t know how to go about the whole Work experience. My husband is the main applicant and he doesn’t have a work experience. Can we get points from Self Employment.

Waiting to hear from you all.

Thanks

There are self-employed people who have got their PPRs. Look here, here and here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by sesay: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
Dear great people, please how long does it take IQAS to receive document sent to them? I sent my certificate for evaluation since January and it not been received, after submission and delivered by the courier service. I am worried. kindly shed more light into how it work. please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Pegzzyg(f): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Sorry Tutor, It'll surely end in Praise soon
wasseynewest:
A wait that is really worrisome. After sending mail to CPD, prof and raised a CSE, I wonder why this is taking them this long o. Called again yesterday and was only assured it will be sent soon. CSE reply also came back advising we chill and check back if we didn't see anything till Apr. 28th(can u imagine shocked). Judging from the silent experience of Prof Raph and Boss Ifeoma, it's now i truly believe the wait is CONTAGIOUS grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by adebee16: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hubby had a UK visit refusal in 2007. We answered No to the first question and yes to second and stated the reasons for refusal. We have submitted since. How can we fix this asap please? Will CSE alone do?

DonTee07:

was refused a student Visa recently but I answered NO to the first question and then YES to the second one. I guess I have done the right thing?

You better correct it before submitting and if you've already submitted..raise CSE asap otherwise, you really playing with refusal under 40 (A).....

You are supposed to answer YES to all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
adebee16:
Hubby had a UK visit refusal in 2007. We answered No to the first question and yes to second and stated the reasons for refusal. We have submitted since. How can we fix this asap please? Will CSE alone do?

Please raise a CSE fast. Better late than never.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mariesio: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
URGENT!!!

Pls who has process TRANSCRIPTS from UNILAG through ONLINE request.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
@ bolded....LMAO....at the end..'what do you have for us..oga na weekend we dey' angry....I ll miss the drama in this country sha ooo

Topsmamen:

Apt! So it's best to adopt the "hope for the best, prepare for the worst" idiom in the post-AOR stage of this journey. Best, being a speedy PPR smiley and worst, being a delayed PPR sad. That way, disappointment will not be in your space. Speaking on cultural shock, I read somewhere that “sorry” is Canada’s most important word. Throw enough “sorry”s at any situation and everything will be fine. Lol.

"Officer, i'm so sorry, i didn't know that this road is a one-way. Oh! You didn't know? Oga! I say park and come down now!".

Oh my Naija! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Whats the ish

Mariesio:

URGENT!!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Scandinavian02: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Mariesio:

URGENT!!!

Unilag transcript is an online process. You are not even allowed into the record office.

Apply on the site and proceed to pay at thw Bank and go home and wait for 12weeks. Don't forget to include your ECA number.

I used ICES to evaluate my M.Sc.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
PPR MAIL DON DROP OOOOO grin grin grin

Mail dropped inside Idumota thank God my friend was with me grin grin

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by OYASALOF(f): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Congratulations

AmeComplique:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bunmioluwa: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yah!!! Congratulations

AmeComplique:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.