Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (859896 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Congratulations...expectantly awaiting the sweet story...�

AmeComplique:
PPR MAIL DON DROP OOOOO grin grin grin

Mail dropped inside Idumota thank God my friend was with me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
AmeComplique:

Wow! Not long ago, you were asking us to beg AVO to release you. Finally! Congrats!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
Congratulations!!! AMECOMPLIQUE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mariesio: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
Scandinavian02:

Unilag transcript is an online process. You are not even allowed into the record office.

Apply on the site and proceed to pay at thw Bank and go home and wait for 12weeks. Don't forget to include your ECA number.

I used ICES to evaluate my M.Sc.

Noted with thanks, did you use NIPOST or Private Courier
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Oncanada: 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
Please for those that have used IQAS, do I still have to send my Certificate via courier even after uploading it on my profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by topacs: 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yes, Just use nipost.....It will take 10 working days.

Oncanada:
Please for those that have used IQAS, do I still have to send my Certificate via courier even after uploading it on my profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by GozyNA: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
AmeComplique:

Accra VO is working grin

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by venorite(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
Oncanada:
Check the mail you were sent, you either upload on your profile or you send via courier
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Scandinavian02: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Mariesio:

Noted with thanks, did you use NIPOST or Private Courier

I provided a Canadian address where the ECA was mailed to.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by adebee16: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
Topsmamen:

Please raise a CSE fast. Better late than never.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
adebee16:
Hubby had a UK visit refusal in 2007. We answered No to the first question and yes to second and stated the reasons for refusal. We have submitted since. How can we fix this asap please? Will CSE alone do?

yes, raise CSE.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
AmeComplique:

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Alright, but that is not what I asked.

I don't know much about the student visa so I need to know if you misrepresented in your student visa application.

Cannylov:

I only used my Ond then and my industrial training as work experience, which I wouldn't want to use for my express entry, now I have the ond, bsc and pgd with a different work experience. And I only evaluate the bsc and pgd.

I just want to know the format I will use to explain to them why am not using the Ond and the industrial training experience in my recent application. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Entrepreneurship is not a NOC. Your NOC is the technical work you are doing.

Delanokobo1:
Hello everyone

I am new here but I have a lot bothering me about this express entry and I would truly need your assistance.
First my husband and I are Entrepreneurs and I don’t know how to go about the whole Work experience. My husband is the main applicant and he doesn’t have a work experience. Can we get points from Self Employment.

Waiting to hear from you all.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
You are now free.

Congrats and may you excel in your new home.

AmeComplique:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Onetwo77: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hi,

My now fiance and I applied separately and we both have our COPR, but yet to land in Canada. We are now considering getting married before we land in Canada. It's just a small wedding. If we do proceed with the wedding, do we need to inform IRCC? How would this affect our COPR? We are trying to avoid having to come back for the wedding lol.

Any suggestions please?

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AzariahYaa: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
AmeComplique:

Yaaayyy!!! Congratulations!!! May Canada favour you and your household!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AzariahYaa: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
Adunnee:
Hi people,

A ku ITA expectation o

É ku ooo grin May it favour us all!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by sharon2015: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
AmeComplique:

Wow congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
You have to inform. Not to inform is misrepresentation.

After you inform, your COPRs will be withdrawn and the visas cancelled. Both your applications will be opened again and you will be added to each others' applications. You will then be issued new visas and a new COPR. At least that is what happened to someone from either the part 3 or 4 thread.

Modified.
Here is the link. Their experience is not an exact match. One had a COPR, the spouse's application was still being processed. However, I think a similar process may apply. The whole process took like 2 weeks.

Onetwo77:
Hi,

My now fiance and I applied separately and we both have our COPR, but yet to land in Canada. We are now considering getting married before we land in Canada. It's just a small wedding. If we do proceed with the wedding, do we need to inform IRCC? How would this affect our COPR? We are trying to avoid having to come back for the wedding lol.

Any suggestions please?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Funky123(f): 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
Please OAU graduates in the house,how much were you charge for transcript excluding courier fees.... They ask us to pay 28k ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Cannylov: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
joo2018:
Alright, but that is not what I asked.

I don't know much about the student visa so I need to know if you misrepresented in your student visa application.

OK please I sent you a pm. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
AmeComplique:

Mail dropped inside Idumota[b] thank God my friend was with me [/b]grin grin
you for scatter the place grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Edmontonlad(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Meanwhile, congratulations �

I will suggest you tell no one.
You two can actually travel same day, together but when presenting documents, present separately. Move into Canada. Settle down and do a court wedding there in Canada and live happily. As for family members, your man can pay bride price and even do small trad/engagement as the case maybe. Wait, I am blabbing right? grin

Onetwo77:
Hi,

My now fiance and I applied separately and we both have our COPR, but yet to land in Canada. We are now considering getting married before we land in Canada. It's just a small wedding. If we do proceed with the wedding, do we need to inform IRCC? How would this affect our COPR? We are trying to avoid having to come back for the wedding lol. grin I am just excited for you two but pls don't inform IRCC.

Any suggestions please?

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
AmeComplique:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
CONGRATS....D WAIT IS OVER grin

AmeComplique:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Edmontonlad(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Inform? Eh? After they have waited for months separately to get PPR? IRCC will never find out in ANYWAY Na.
So what exactly will they be misinterpreting? lipsrsealed

joo2018:

After you inform, your COPRs will be withdrawn and the visas cancelled. Both your applications will be opened again and you will be added to each others' applications. You will then be issued new visas and a new COPR. At least that is what happened to someone from either the part 3 or 4 thread.

Modified.
Here is the link. Their experience is not an exact match. One had a COPR, the spouse's application was still being processed. However, I think a similar process may apply. The whole process took like 2 weeks.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Onetwo77:
Hi,

Any suggestions please?
in thick waffi accent ...................see levuuuuuuuu

in broda shaggi's voice......what concern IRCC with una. you are free to do anyhaw olorun!!!!!! o ye e

modified, please let them know onetwo77

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
You status still has to be consistent at the point of landing.

The CBSA officer interviewing you may ask for your marital status. Will you say yes and be deported immediately or will you answer yes and live in fear for the rest of your life in Canada of being outed? The end result is the same deportation and added revocation of PR status or citizenship.

There was another story of a divorced/widowed lady who got remarried just before traveling. When she was asked the question, she said yes and found herself back in Nigeria.

cc: @Onetwo77
Edmontonlad:
Inform? Eh? After they have waited for months separately to get PPR? IRCC will never find out in ANYWAY Na.
So what exactly will they be misinterpreting? lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by queenieB: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Edmontonlad:
Meanwhile, congratulations �

I will suggest you tell no one.
You two can actually travel same day, together but when presenting documents, present separately. Move into Canada. Settle down and do a court wedding there in Canada and live happily. As for family members, your man can pay bride price and even do small trad/engagement as the case maybe. Wait, I am blabbing right? grin

Best option.... I believe...to avoid stories that touch

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Onetwo77: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wow. Thank you for the link! If we have to inform IRCC we will just wait till we get to Canada. Considering how long we have had to wait to get to this point.

Thank you

joo2018:

Modified.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by usenjay: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
please house my NECO result got to WES since 19th of March 2018 and this is the response I got from WES since then

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 3/19/2019.

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time. 

please what should be the next step?

and

for the IELTS which one am i to do
General training or Academics?

please i need ur help....

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.