Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (858257 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Chidoo1234: 6:36am On Apr 05, 2019
samsonedos:

God is faithful.....
I applied for EOR as advised and I did a rewrite on the 23rd march.
EOR: Not yet out
Rewrite: L-8.5 R-8.5 W-7 S-7.5.

IELTS cleared.
WES: Awaiting verification from university
ITA coming soon....
congratulations, please share some ielts materials with me at nwadyke247@gmail .com

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Fyorgyn: 7:05am On Apr 05, 2019
Livy2018:
I appreciate all the kind wishes and I say to myself 'na me be this?' Lol grin

Las las, we shall be alright.

Please for those with US passport, did you submit same at vfs? Or just photocopy since they wont stamp visa on it? Plssssss cry, I have to be at VFS in the morning.

Congrats sis.

My son is a US citizen... I submitted both his passports o... used rubber band to "bind" both passports together.

grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by venorite(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2019
Pls who has been able to check ielts result on mod
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by wasseynewest: 7:22am On Apr 05, 2019
Super Congratulations! I rejoice with you
samsonedos:

God is faithful.....

IELTS cleared.
ITA coming soon....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Kogigallll: 7:57am On Apr 05, 2019
DeltaSigma:

Thanks for your prompt response. What of the WES...can I redo, I mean, start afresh? Also, can my spouse do open her own registration separately instead of depending on mine cos she has a better chance base on age and qualification?

With this clarity, I will say you guys do a small registry stuff , collect your marriage certificate and start together...She should be the PA.

I'm not sure if its wise for her to do ECA/IELTS right now as a single...cos it may seem suspicious to CIC shaaa.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ekeh2016: 8:13am On Apr 05, 2019
Someone is also having issues checking it. I think its a general problem
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by segtak25: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2019
Good morning house,
I just noticed that WES evaluated my waec in the report and also for degree credentials year, WES wrote 2017 which my convocation date, i was thinking about they will write 2016, which is the date of completion.

Pls is that how its suppose to be?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by larrypha(f): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2019
samsonedos:

God is faithful.....

IELTS cleared.
ITA coming soon....

congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2019
Topsmamen:

Is there really a change in family configuration? Seeing as they are both single until they get married, no?

Edited: Ok. That's if they get married before landing, then they have to inform. Seconded.
Long thing short, they should do some sort of traditional wedding, then land in Canada. Come back to 9ja for court and white wedding, or just do the court/white wedding in Canada shikena

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2019
samsonedos:

God is faithful.....

IELTS cleared.
ITA coming soon....
to God be the glory, thank God for you
whoever is with that Eor.
My message to them..........

THEY CAN SHOVE IT UP THEIR A.. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by misspriceless(f): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2019
Good morning everyone, please IELTS wants to finish me, I am so frustrated right now. The first one I wrote, i had L-7.5, R-7.5, W-7.0, S-7.0, so I decided to write another one and I got L- 8.0, R-7.0, W-6.5, S-7.0. I intend to remark this second one and I am also thinking of writing another one which will make it 3 times, can anybody send me materials? This is my email address onileowod@yahoo.com . Also, someone told me it's possible to enter the pool with the second result and one year NYSC work experience, how true is this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Lucieeeee: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2019
I had the same experience, I filled in my completion date but it came out as my convocation date.
I think it’s normal and I’ll advice you use your convocation date moving forward.
segtak25:
Good morning house,
I just noticed that WES evaluated my waec in the report and also for degree credentials year, WES wrote 2017 which my convocation date, i was thinking about they will write 2016, which is the date of completion.

Pls is that how its suppose to be?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by tolfa(m): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2019
I will suggest you spend some time on ieltsliz.com or google ielts Liz and go through her writing and speaking section in depth. For your listening and reading, I would recommend ieltsonlinetests.com or mini ielts(Google search) it will help you alot with constant practice. You can remark the second one too.i wish you all the best
You can enter the pool with any ielts result so far it's not being submitted for remark or expired. I would advise you create your EE profile with the first result to avoid tie break rule
misspriceless:
Good morning everyone, please IELTS wants to finish me, I am so frustrated right now. The first one I wrote, i had L-7.5, R-7.5, W-7.0, S-7.0, so I decided to write another one and I got L- 8.0, R-7.0, W-6.5, S-7.0. I intend to remark this second one and I am also thinking of writing another one which will make it 3 times, can anybody send me materials? This is my email address onileowod@yahoo.com . Also, someone told me it's possible to enter the pool with the second result and one year NYSC work experience, how true is this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by segtak25: 9:55am On Apr 05, 2019
Lucieeeee:
I had the same experience, I filled in my completion date but it came out as my convocation date.
I think it’s normal and I’ll advice you use your convocation date moving forward.
Thanks.

I hop it won't affect during the creation of Educational background on EE, and also I started working in 2016, Immediately after completion..
Pls, hope it will scale through?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by teeielts360: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2019
Hello Guys.

i'm going to take this post like my first therapy session.
i am teeielts360, a prospective Express Entry applicant.
i think i'm .... sorry. i am an IELTS addict.
i've been up here since the beginning of this thread and between then and now, today confirms my 5th but not final IELTS test.

1ST- APRIL 2017: LRWS- 8.5, 6.5, 6.0, 7.5 (BC)

2ND- OCT 2017: LRWS- 7.0, 8.0, 8.0, 7.5 (BC) EOR UNCHANGED

3RD- SEPT 8TH 2018: LRWS- 8.5, 7.0, 6.0, 8.5 (MOD) EOR CHANGED WRITING TO 6.5

4TH- SEPT 29TH 2018: LRWS- 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, 8.5 (MOD) EOR UNCHANGED

5TH- FEB 14TH 2019: LRWS- 8.5, 8.0, 6.5, 8.0 (BC) EOR CAME OUT UNCHANGED TODAY

I THINK I SHOULD ADD THAT ALL OTHER DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE CANADIAN EXPRESS ENTRY ARE READY AND AVAILABLE AND MY MAJOR CHALLENGE IS THE WRITING COMPONENT.

I HAVE A BROKEN HEART, I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING RIGHT NOW SO I CAN TAKE ANYTHING SAID OR DONE AS LONG AS ITS A SOLUTION.

IF I MAY ADD AGAIN, I AM AVAILABLE 24/7, MORNING/NIGHT, ANY TIME FOR ANY KIND OF CONTACT OR CORRESPONDENCE THAT CAN HELP END THIS IELTS STREAK.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS teeielts360@yahoo.com

I NEED HELP.

@dumprep, @4wearegreat, @joo2018, @Ifeoma77, @Topsmamen, @wasseynewest, @samsonedos, @raphrulz, @smslive2, @ladymarshall, @Livy2018, @tolfa.

ANYBODY, EVERYBODY.

I REALLY NEED HELP ON THIS ONE.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Liz019: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2019
Nobody warned us of the confusion that comes after PPR o

I could swear i had everything well thought out until i submitted my passport yesterday undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by muyiroro: 10:12am On Apr 05, 2019
ladymarshall:
How can I scan/convert a black and white document to color? Any app you can suggest? One of my PCC is in black and white except for the signature and the IRCC requirement is to scan all PCCs in color.

What IRCC actually want is the Originality of any document you are scanning to them if is color scan color if is black and white scan black and white. If you change the color by yourself that is forgery

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bellexa22: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2019
If you feel you did good in writing in the last exam
I think you should raise an EOR + prayers (it works)
Don't feel bad
I know a lady that wrote it 7 times and made it at the 7th attempt by requesting EOR
She's post AOR at the moment
Goodluck
teeielts360:
Hello Guys.

i've been up here since the beginning of this thread and between then and now, today confirms my 5th but not final IELTS test.

I THINK I SHOULD ADD THAT ALL OTHER DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE CANADIAN EXPRESS ENTRY ARE READY AND AVAILABLE AND MY MAJOR CHALLENGE IS THE WRITING COMPONENT.

I HAVE A BROKEN HEART, I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING RIGHT NOW SO I CAN TAKE ANYTHING SAID OR DONE AS LONG AS ITS A SOLUTION.

IF I MAY ADD AGAIN, I AM AVAILABLE 24/7, MORNING/NIGHT, ANY TIME FOR ANY KIND OF CONTACT OR CORRESPONDENCE THAT CAN HELP END THIS IELTS STREAK.

I NEED HELP.

@dumprep, @4wearegreat, @joo2018, @Ifeoma77, @Topsmamen, @wasseynewest, @samsonedos, @raphrulz, @smslive2, @ladymarshall, @Livy2018, @tolfa.

ANYBODY, EVERYBODY.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by teeielts360: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2019
i just picked up the EOR this morning. its the 5th one.
thanks.
bellexa22:
If you feel you did good in writing in the last exam
I think you should raise an EOR + prayers (it works)
Don't feel bad
I know a lady that wrote it 7 times and made it at the 7th attempt by requesting EOR
She's post AOR at the moment
Goodluck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 10:24am On Apr 05, 2019
teeielts360:
Hello Guys.

So sorry about this. For Writing, please reach out to @ladymarshall and @wasseynewest, they will be of great help.

Also, go through these IELTS Resources and Books.

You will definitely get through this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2019
teeielts360:
thanks.

Why don't you try CBT. You scored 8 in your second attempt, it's possible you missing something right that helped you in the second attempt
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by captainhoo: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2019
teeielts360:
thanks.
How did you apply and pay for the EOR for BC please?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2019
teeielts360:
thanks.
Also, I might be wrong, but the long gap between your second attempt and third attempt might have affected the writing too. You can reach out to Johnybravo too, he is good

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by wasseynewest: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2019
Chat me please dear. God go do am
teeielts360:
Hello Guys.

I NEED HELP.

ANYBODY, EVERYBODY.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Chidx(f): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2019
Hello All,

I have been reading through the thread and I saw testimonies of WES evaluating ACCA F1 - F3 diploma (Diploma in accounting and business) as one year diploma as well as one semester diploma.

Please does anyone have any recent experience with WES evaluation of this diploma in 2019?

I expect my WES evaluation by the 31st but I want to know if I have hope or not. I will gladly share my own outcome as evidence here when its out.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by teeielts360: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2019
Thats a viable option.
but i'm the type that spell words correctly when i write them out. Somehow, i know the spelling is wrong once they are handwritten.
i might just prepare and go for that next since all my preparatory sessions(LISTENING, READING) are on a pc.
i always thought CBT was not an option, but now, do i even i have an option?
Thanks alot. I really appreciate.
i would look into that.

pyruvateluv:

Why don't you try CBT. You scored 8 in your second attempt, it's possible you missing something right that helped you in the second attempt
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by teeielts360: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2019
thanks @Topsmamen.
thanks for the link but those links are way to familiar.
i would check out the EDX website. thats the only one i haven't seen or heard before.
Thanks bro. Really appreciate.

Topsmamen:

So sorry about this. For Writing, please reach out to @ladymarshall and @wasseynewest, they will be of great help.

Also, go through these IELTS Resources and Books.

You will definitely get through this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Anikulapu: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]let me give you the little advice a good Samaritan gave me " IN YUR WRITING JUST MAKE IT +10 OR -10 WORDS" my wifey and i wrote up to 8 times before this advice came for the 9th one and with backup vigil we scaled through . i pray you scale through it . grin grin grin
wasseynewest:
Chat me please dear. God go do am

sorry not for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Anikulapu: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]let me give you the little advice a good Samaritan gave me " IN YUR WRITING JUST MAKE IT +10 OR -10 WORDS" my wifey and i wrote up to 8 times before this advice came for the 9th one and with backup vigil we scaled through . i pray you scale through it . grin grin grin
teeielts360:
Hello Guys.

I NEED HELP.

ANYBODY, EVERYBODY.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by teeielts360: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2019
For British Council, you need to raise a bank draft in any bank you have an account with.
British Council would be the Recipient.
15k would be the amount.
take the bank draft to BC office with your old TRF(test result form).
you would be given a form to fill where you would check(mark) the components you need to remark while your old TRF would be collected from you.
you should also send a follow up mail to the following:
general.enquiries@britishcouncil.org
Frederick.Amatokwu@ng.britishcouncil.org
Tolulope.Olofinjana@ng.britishcouncil.org
Alexander.Ofuyah@ng.britishcouncil.org
Goodluck.
captainhoo:

How did you apply and pay for the EOR for BC please?

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ramj: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2019
Livy2018:
LONG POST ALERT

You are God from beginning to the end, there is no place for argument, You are God all by yourself.

Timeline:
IELTS: 12 May 2018 LRWS - 8.5/9/7/8.5
ECA: 11 June 2018 – WES / Spouse ECA – 21 June 2018
EE Profile Created: 22 June 2018 CRS 451[b]
ITA:[/b] 25 June 2018[b]
AOR:[/b] 27 July 2018
MEP/IP1: 18 Aug 2018
1st ADR: 19 Aug 2018 – clear copies of children’s passports data page
Got 1st Gcms note – applied 4 Oct 2018 after been notified through CSE enquiry on 3 Oct 2018 that my file was at AVO, received note 9 Nov 2018
From the Notes, file transferred to AVO – 30 Aug 2018 – workload distribution
2nd ADR: 21 Feb 2019 – payslips, bank statement highlighting salary deposits, family information form and schedule A for hubby and I.
[b]PPR: 4 April 2019
[/b]VO: Accra
Family of 5

Did I say that we didn’t finish the movie, lol. My daughter couldn’t understand the emergency that made mummy run like that.

Congratulations.

Another in the bag.

Go and Prosper.

Je m'appelle CanadaWins

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Lucieeeee: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2019
Just use the same date you have in your ECA report to fill your form, you can include an LOE with a detailed explanation of the discrepancy between your completion and convocation dates as well as your employment inbetween those dates.
segtak25:

Thanks.

I hop it won't affect during the creation of Educational background on EE, and also I started working in 2016, Immediately after completion..
Pls, hope it will scale through?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.