Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (858204 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by teeielts360: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
ok.
i get your point now.
you mean maximum should be plus 10 words. anything beyond could discourage the examiner from marking judiciously.
If this is true, then that would be unfair but it wont hurt to be on the safe side.
nice one. thanks

Anikulapu:
250-260 not more than 260. just a hint from someone that marks ielts , he is based in canada tho. just worshiped in my church and a friend to my Pastor so we discussed my predicaments on the outcome of my wifey result. she scored 8,8,8.5,6.5 in writing 6 times . And all he told me to tell her was to reduce the words to 260 max that most markers rule out when its getting to 270 and more. this is just an advice tho, just trying to help. the wey this country is when i become PM for Canada i will allow all Nigerian free entry oo grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
Great! Thank you smiley

joo2018:
You are good to go. Color scan it like that and the signature will prove that you scanned it as original.

Only the picture itself.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ok got it. Thank you

tey4tobyy8005:
That's not needed at this stage, the requirement is after PPR

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by funshobabs(m): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2019
IELTS MOD: LRWS 7.5, 7.5, 7 and 7.5. Is an upgrade in listening possible after remark?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
Thanks sis

Liz019:
That will be used at the PPR stage.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by venorite(m): 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ielts don do me shege. Second time running and writing and reading messed me up. I will register for another one again. I have invested too much to back out now

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Pabodan: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
I would really appreciate if you could help with this enquiry. Please who would you advise should be the primary applicant based on the below profile:

Wifey - 27 years, just commenced her Residency training (She is a Dentist), has about 3 years work experience considering her house job, NYSC, and residency training.

Husband - 33 years, B Sc and ICAN qualifications, 7 years post NYSC experience.

I would greatly appreciate your opinion on this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Thanks sis smiley

Ifeoma77:

That requirement is for the Copr picture. For this one, just front will do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yetunde84: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
My cousin's result
L 9
R 9
S 7.5
W 6.5

VERY ANNOYING, WHAT'S WITH WRITING
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
yetunde84:
My cousin's result
L 9
R 9
S 7.5
W 6.5

Wow! shocked Please let your cousin go for a remark fast!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yetunde84: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
Topsmamen:

Wow! shocked Please let your cousin go for a remark fast!
thanks, told him
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by dorothy0324: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
Finally passed IELTS on the 2nd trial grin LRWS 8.5,7,7.5,7.5 (MOD).. lemme go and update my profile. Please pardon me in advance if I start asking too many questions. grin grin ....Also S/O @Wasseynewest

27 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
dorothy0324:
Finally passed IELTS on the 2nd trial grin LRWS 8.5,7,7.5,7.5 (MOD).. lemme go and update my profile. Please pardon me in advance if I start asking too many questions. grin grin ....Also S/O @Wasseynewest
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
Thanks

muyiroro:

What IRCC actually want is the Originality of any document you are scanning to them if is color scan color if is black and white scan black and white. If you change the color by yourself that is forgery
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
Sent you an email. Be strong, you will testify in the next and final one smiley

teeielts360:
Hello Guys.

i'm going to take this post like my first therapy session.
i am teeielts360, a prospective Express Entry applicant.
i think i'm .... sorry. i am an IELTS addict.
i've been up here since the beginning of this thread and between then and now, today confirms my 5th but not final IELTS test.

I REALLY NEED HELP ON THIS ONE.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by funshobabs(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
please my people i need answers. this is my second attempt and i was so certain i will get a good score in listening.
is an upgrade in listening possible?

L7.5
R7.5
W7
S7.5

FED UP ALREADY.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
dorothy0324:

Congratulations!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jazzy(f): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
Congrats to the IELTS clinchers.
To the rest please don't give up. Request for EOR, especially on your writing, it may just turn out successful.
I'm writing my second IELTS tomorrow and i have prepped and prayed. I leave this one to God.

But please is this really true? the 250+10 explanation someone gave above? That's quite unfair, it certainly means that with every paragraph written, one has to pause and count. Oh well. #Wemove..
I ll be back with my testimony on the 19th God willing..

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
It is not true. I wrote about 320 words, collected extra sheets and got an 8. Your grammatical accuracy, structure, coherence, flow and vocabulary range are what matters. It should be the exact length (250) or lenghtier. Perhaps, they had every other points checked and were short of lenght, which would make the advice of extending the lenght to 10 more words at least relevant. I would worry more about coherence especially for task 2 and grammatical accuracy for both tasks considering the time pressure. You had an 8 before so you stand a better chance in your next (and last attempt hopefully). But get a third eye to look at your personal writing drafts, you might be surprised at the evaluation.

teeielts360:
ok.
i get your point now.
you mean maximum should be plus 10 words. anything beyond could discourage the examiner from marking judiciously.
If this is true, then that would be unfair but it wont hurt to be on the safe side.
nice one. thanks

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
Congrats!!! May the rest of the process be smooth.

FaskRolce:
God has done so much for me and I can not tell it all. Narekele mo.
My first attempt ielts result is out LRWS: 8.5,9,7,8.

Basically I used ieltsonlinetests.com and Cambridge books for listening and reading. Speaking was ielts mentor and Jay E2 language, writing was Jay E2 language for task 1, Ryan and ieltsadvantage for task 2. Thanks @drcynthia for reading and correcting my writing trials.

I must say managing your time is pivotal. I was able to manage my time to read through my writings and make corrections as well as change some words to their synonyms.

I made sure I finished my reading in time and used the extra time to read through the passages line by line where I realised I had picked some wrong answers while skimming and changed them to the correct ones.

In all, God favored me. I also said the prayer of St Joseph of Cupertino though I'm not catholic. May God's name alone be praised.

I'm so elated right now. Waiting for eca to done. ���

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by teeielts360: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
Thanks once again @ladymarshall.
really appreciate.

ladymarshall:
Sent you an email. Be strong, you will testify in the next and final one smiley

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Yes it is. You only need a 0.5. Go for it. Remark listening and Writing, so either way you get a refund. If you can afford it and you are the PA, register for another. Well done on this attempt. It will end in praise

funshobabs:
IELTS MOD: LRWS 7.5, 7.5, 7 and 7.5. Is an upgrade in listening possible after remark?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
This was a fantastic result were it not for writing. Remark asap.

yetunde84:
My cousin's result
L 9
R 9
S 7.5
W 6.5

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yetunde84: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
How can one apply for a remark with BC. Any link?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chicyclass(f): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
Oh so sorry dear.

I know someone would help you here.

Please don't give up.

teeielts360:
Hello Guys.

i've been up here since the beginning of this thread and between then and now, today confirms my 5th but not final IELTS test.

1ST- APRIL 2017: LRWS- 8.5, 6.5, 6.0, 7.5 (BC)

2ND- OCT 2017: LRWS- 7.0, 8.0, 8.0, 7.5 (BC) EOR UNCHANGED

3RD- SEPT 8TH 2018: LRWS- 8.5, 7.0, 6.0, 8.5 (MOD) EOR CHANGED WRITING TO 6.5

4TH- SEPT 29TH 2018: LRWS- 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, 8.5 (MOD) EOR UNCHANGED

5TH- FEB 14TH 2019: LRWS- 8.5, 8.0, 6.5, 8.0 (BC) EOR CAME OUT UNCHANGED TODAY

I THINK I SHOULD ADD THAT ALL OTHER DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE CANADIAN EXPRESS ENTRY ARE READY AND AVAILABLE AND MY MAJOR CHALLENGE IS THE WRITING COMPONENT.

I HAVE A BROKEN HEART, I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING RIGHT NOW SO I CAN TAKE ANYTHING SAID OR DONE AS LONG AS ITS A SOLUTION.

IF I MAY ADD AGAIN, I AM AVAILABLE 24/7, MORNING/NIGHT, ANY TIME FOR ANY KIND OF CONTACT OR CORRESPONDENCE THAT CAN HELP END THIS IELTS STREAK.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS teeielts360@yahoo.com

I NEED HELP.

@dumprep, @4wearegreat, @joo2018, @Ifeoma77, @Topsmamen, @wasseynewest, @samsonedos, @raphrulz, @smslive2, @ladymarshall, @Livy2018, @tolfa.

ANYBODY, EVERYBODY.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
Congrats

dorothy0324:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by slydog(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
First attempt L7.5, S7.5, R7.5, W7 (eor on writing from 6 to 7) BC

Second attempt L8, S8, R7.5, W6.5 MOD

What did I do to writing?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Cannydreams: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
So sorry.

Please reach out to @Johnnybravo, the guy is an English guru shocked
teeielts360:
Hello Guys.

1ST- APRIL 2017: LRWS- 8.5, 6.5, 6.0, 7.5 (BC)

2ND- OCT 2017: LRWS- 7.0, 8.0, 8.0, 7.5 (BC) EOR UNCHANGED

3RD- SEPT 8TH 2018: LRWS- 8.5, 7.0, 6.0, 8.5 (MOD) EOR CHANGED WRITING TO 6.5

4TH- SEPT 29TH 2018: LRWS- 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, 8.5 (MOD) EOR UNCHANGED

5TH- FEB 14TH 2019: LRWS- 8.5, 8.0, 6.5, 8.0 (BC) EOR CAME OUT UNCHANGED TODAY

I THINK I SHOULD ADD THAT ALL OTHER DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE CANADIAN EXPRESS ENTRY ARE READY AND AVAILABLE AND MY MAJOR CHALLENGE IS THE WRITING COMPONENT.

I HAVE A BROKEN HEART, I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING RIGHT NOW SO I CAN TAKE ANYTHING SAID OR DONE AS LONG AS ITS A SOLUTION.

IF I MAY ADD AGAIN, I AM AVAILABLE 24/7, MORNING/NIGHT, ANY TIME FOR ANY KIND OF CONTACT OR CORRESPONDENCE THAT CAN HELP END THIS IELTS STREAK.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS teeielts360@yahoo.com

I NEED HELP.

@dumprep, @4wearegreat, @joo2018, @Ifeoma77, @Topsmamen, @wasseynewest, @samsonedos, @raphrulz, @smslive2, @ladymarshall, @Livy2018, @tolfa.

ANYBODY, EVERYBODY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Tuneday01(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
I also want to join the class o

Pegzzyg:
Sorry, welcome to our Wassey class in advance, trust me its an eye-opener, you'll testify soon. Sorry.... I was miserable just after First attempt, not taking a second any time soon till I have graduated from the class anyways grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
I responded. Yes it is possible, although difficult. Remark listening and writing so you have a chance to get a refund.
funshobabs:
please my people i need answers. this is my second attempt and i was so certain i will get a good score in listening.
is an upgrade in listening possible?

L7.5
R7.5
W7
S7.5

FED UP ALREADY.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by njbybrthnly: 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
The bolded is not true. For the essay, I wrote at least 300 words and I got a 7.5 in writing. I also remember Tojued saying she wrote like 500 words and she got an 8 or 8.5...can't remember exactly

jazzy:
Congrats to the IELTS clinchers.
To the rest please don't give up. Request for EOR, especially on your writing, it may just turn out successful.
I'm writing my second IELTS tomorrow and i have prepped and prayed. I leave this one to God.

But please is this really true? the 250+10 explanation someone gave above? That's quite unfair, it certainly means that with every paragraph written, one has to pause and count. Oh well. #Wemove..
I ll be back with my testimony on the 19th God willing..

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
@toyinana, how far dear?

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.