Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (858210 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by tey4tobyy8005(f): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
Welcome, I saw you mentioned March ITA WhatsApp group, is there any yet? Would like to join.

ladymarshall:
Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Pegzzyg(f): 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
Please Pm @wasseynewest, I am only a Student, He is the Tutor. You must be a serious student sha o grin
Tuneday01:
I also want to join the class o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by princeofcanada: 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
Dears,

I have a quick question.... For my POF, I'm using my Tbills certificate. However, from previous read ups , I see it's also advisable I upload 6 months statement of my salary account . Pls is this important and will an electronic copy suffice??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chicyclass(f): 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Sorry dear
The next is your last.
venorite:
Ielts don do me shege. Second time running and writing and reading messed me up. I will register for another one again. I have invested too much to back out now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by wasseynewest: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
Only God made it Possible dear. You have really put in much of a hard work in classes to merit this. Enjoy!
dorothy0324:
Finally passed IELTS on the 2nd trial grin LRWS 8.5,7,7.5,7.5 (MOD).. lemme go and update my profile. Please pardon me in advance if I start asking too many questions. grin grin ....Also S/O @Wasseynewest

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by wasseynewest: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin. You ehn!
Pegzzyg:
Please Pm @wasseynewest, I am only a Student, He is the Tutor. You must be a serious student sha o grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Shiytop: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hello everyone! God bless u all. I'm new here. I want to evaluate my results with Wes. I have OND,HND and PGD in statistics, do I have to evaluate the three results. More so can fill masters degree or professional degree in the level of education column or it has to be two or more degree.
Also there is a mistake on the date of birth on my waec certificate, the date of birth on it isn't correct. Will it affect the evaluation or do I need to do affidavit or mail to tell them. Thanks as I await response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ekeh2016: 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
Pls has anyone who sat for MOD on the 23rd of March been able to view his or her results?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by archer1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
yetunde84:
My cousin's result
L 9
R 9
S 7.5
W 6.5

VERY ANNOYING, WHAT'S WITH WRITING

My result was exactly this before EOR. Writing changed to 7 post-Eor

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by FaskRolce: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
Amen and Thank you. I appreciate
ladymarshall:
Congrats!!! May the rest of the process be smooth.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by xtosync: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
Topsmamen:
@xtosync: how far with your NOC? The NOC people reply your email yet?

Thank you very much for checking in @Topsmamen.

I got the following reply:

Good day,

Thank you for your interest in the National Occupational Classification (NOC).

About the NOC

The NOC is designed to classify occupational information in the Canadian labour market in a standardized framework and a manageable, understandable and coherent system. The basic principle of classification of the NOC is that of ‘kind of work performed’. Occupations are identified and grouped primarily in terms of the work usually performed, this being determined by the tasks, duties, and responsibilities of the occupation. A job, in turn, encompasses all the tasks carried out by a particular worker to complete their duties.

In a nutshell, the NOC is a tool that is used to classify occupations according to their Skill Level and Skill Type. A four-digit code, called the "NOC code", identifies the occupation. Each digit of this code reflects an important characteristic of the occupation it represents.

· Please note that the National Occupational Classification (NOC) takes into consideration four components when establishing the NOC code for an occupation:

o the exact job title;

o a detailed description of the main duties;

o the education and work experience required by the employer for entry into the occupation; and

o the type of establishment in which the work is performed.

We recommend that you consult the following NOC tutorial to learn more about how occupations are classified: http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/NOC/Tutorial.aspx?ver=16.

How to search the NOC

A useful search tool can be found on the NOC Web site (http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/welcome.aspx?ver=16) by using your occupational title or keywords related to your occupation in the Quick Search box located at the top or using a complex search in the Search the NOC box located at the top left side of the menu bar. This will generate a list of possible occupations.

· If your initial search does not yield a matching occupational profile, please try broadening or narrowing down your search by using different related keywords.

How to select a NOC code

In order to confirm and validate how closely a NOC code matches a given occupation, you must refer to the NOC profiles in question and review the main duties and employment requirements to assess which one most accurately represents the occupation in question. Other information within the NOC profile should also be assessed such as example titles, additional information, and classified elsewhere sections.

While the NOC is primarily used to communicate information about occupations, its structure and content are used by a number of major services and products throughout the private and public sectors. NOC code selection and confirmation relating to publicly- and privately-run programs, like Canada’s immigration system and Temporary Foreign Worker Program, rests with respective government departments and other related governing bodies.

Please note that the NOC unit’s role is only to provide guidance in your NOC search and it is not within our mandate to determine and/or confirm NOC code selections.

We hope this information is helpful. Thank you for contacting the NOC unit and have a nice day.

The NOC Unit

Employment and Social Development Canada

Gatineau, QC, Canada

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by FaskRolce: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
Please be strong. I see a lot of people have given valid advice. Consider them and I know we will celebrate with you soonest. All the best

teeielts360:
Hello Guys.

i'm going to take this post like my first therapy session.
i am teeielts360, a prospective Express Entry applicant.
i think i'm .... sorry. i am an IELTS addict.
i've been up here since the beginning of this thread and between then and now, today confirms my 5th but not final IELTS test.

1ST- APRIL 2017: LRWS- 8.5, 6.5, 6.0, 7.5 (BC)

2ND- OCT 2017: LRWS- 7.0, 8.0, 8.0, 7.5 (BC) EOR UNCHANGED

3RD- SEPT 8TH 2018: LRWS- 8.5, 7.0, 6.0, 8.5 (MOD) EOR CHANGED WRITING TO 6.5

4TH- SEPT 29TH 2018: LRWS- 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, 8.5 (MOD) EOR UNCHANGED

5TH- FEB 14TH 2019: LRWS- 8.5, 8.0, 6.5, 8.0 (BC) EOR CAME OUT UNCHANGED TODAY

I THINK I SHOULD ADD THAT ALL OTHER DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE CANADIAN EXPRESS ENTRY ARE READY AND AVAILABLE AND MY MAJOR CHALLENGE IS THE WRITING COMPONENT.

I HAVE A BROKEN HEART, I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING RIGHT NOW SO I CAN TAKE ANYTHING SAID OR DONE AS LONG AS ITS A SOLUTION.

IF I MAY ADD AGAIN, I AM AVAILABLE 24/7, MORNING/NIGHT, ANY TIME FOR ANY KIND OF CONTACT OR CORRESPONDENCE THAT CAN HELP END THIS IELTS STREAK.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS teeielts360@yahoo.com

I NEED HELP.

@dumprep, @4wearegreat, @joo2018, @Ifeoma77, @Topsmamen, @wasseynewest, @samsonedos, @raphrulz, @smslive2, @ladymarshall, @Livy2018, @tolfa.

ANYBODY, EVERYBODY.

I REALLY NEED HELP ON THIS ONE.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
JustinTrudeau:
Fellow citizens,so this is it...
I
To every one on this thread that contributed to this success story,thanks a bunch.

Thats my PPR story what's yours?

Your PM
grin grin

Congrats on your sucess... more to come your way
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Edmontonlad(m): 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
The way people are finding this test difficult to get 8777, I refused to be scared o. My wife is the PA and I don't even allow her near this thread before she will start thinking negatively. I only share the good news with her biko.
Las las we go all make am.

If you have written more than once, don't give up. I know those extra money will go a long way in POF but don't give up. Before you decide to give up, please remember BUHARI is still the president of Nigeria for the next 4 years. 2019 is our year, BC and MOD IDP will not get to us.

I wish us all good luck, to all the ITA and PPR clinchers TUALE
Canny land will favor us all

venorite:
Ielts don do me shege. Second time running and writing and reading messed me up. I will register for another one again. I have invested too much to back out now

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by dabson2020: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
I feel you. I did ielts 5 times before I got the desired score.
I used Jay on you tube for writing and it really helped. You can try him too.[quote author=teeielts360 post=77280324]Hello Guys.

i'm going to take this post like my first therapy session.
i am teeielts360, a prospective Express Entry applicant.
i think i'm .... sorry. i am an IELTS addict.
i've been up here since the beginning of this thread and between then and now, today confirms my 5th but not final IELTS test.

1ST- APRIL 2017: LRWS- 8.5, 6.5, 6.0, 7.5 (BC)

2ND- OCT 2017: LRWS- 7.0, 8.0, 8.0, 7.5 (BC) EOR UNCHANGED

3RD- SEPT 8TH 2018: LRWS- 8.5, 7.0, 6.0, 8.5 (MOD) EOR CHANGED WRITING TO 6.5

4TH- SEPT 29TH 2018: LRWS- 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, 8.5 (MOD) EOR UNCHANGED

5TH- FEB 14TH 2019: LRWS- 8.5, 8.0, 6.5, 8.0 (BC) EOR CAME OUT UNCHANGED TODAY
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by danianne: 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
Please I'm also interested in this WhatsApp group oo.

tey4tobyy8005:
Welcome, I saw you mentioned March ITA WhatsApp group, is there any yet? Would like to join.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by funshobabs(m): 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
Many thanks and God bless. I will give it a try. Please what's the procedure? And can I update my profile in the pool with the result while I await the remark?
Score in d pool will be 399 with the help of wife's score.
Hers is LRWS 9, 6, 7, 8.
ladymarshall:
I responded. Yes it is possible, although difficult. Remark listening and writing so you have a chance to get a refund.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by patty827: 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hi guys
It's been a while I visited nairaland, life and other stuff. But I just want to say congratulations to everyone who scaled one hurdle or the other.
Special congratulations to Ifeoma77. I know it's been a while you got your good news, but I'm here celebrating. Good luck sis.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by shams040(m): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
Dear All,

Thanks all for your contributions. I will love to be guided on the necessary process in getting a PR in Canada.

I am 25years currently, single, studied urban and regional planning for B.sc, and on a master by research in civil engineering with specialization in Hazard prediction and management using GIS and Machine Learning in Malaysia on Scholarship.

I will like to move immediately after my m.sc or P.hd.

Please kindly guide me right.

Best Regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Liz019: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
Thank you!!!

iaatmguy:
thou shall not be confused, gather info here https://www.nairaland.com/5021090/transitioning-ppr-landing-canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Crookesmore: 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
PA : 7.5, 8.0, 7.5, 6.5 (LRSW)
Spouse : 7.5, 7.5, 7.0, 6.5

Please guys can we enter the pool with this ielts score? We are planning to apply for a remark and also rewrite another test.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
Crookesmore:
PA : 7.5, 8.0, 7.5, 6.5 (LRSW)
Spouse : 7.5, 7.5, 7.0, 6.5

Please guys can we enter the pool with this ielts score? We are planning to apply for a remark and also rewrite another test.
Just wait until the remark outcome is out as you can't use an IELTS score that is being remarked

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
Congratulations to all who clinched IELTS. May your journey be smooth.

For those of us who still need to get better scores, be encouraged.

@teeielts360, pls reply your mail.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bellexa22: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
Me too
danianne:
Please I'm also interested in this WhatsApp group oo.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mariesio: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hello Guys ,

Who knows how many years of diploma is AAT (ICAN) equal to pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mumayo: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
bellexa22:
Me too
me three
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DeltaSigma: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
Dear all, Please, I want to know, the section for Education on the Immigration Platform, where the talk about two certificates that one of the must be a 3-year certificate, if I have a diploma and a BSc and entered university via DE, can I refer to my Diploma and BSc as two certificates?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
I think that it is generally true.

I did an IELTS course with BC/Futurelearn last year and was advised not to exceed the target. The instructors are BC examiners.

I suspect that all those getting high scores are those who are naturally very good with English.

I will advise those struggling with Writing not to exceed 10 words more than the target. It will take practice. Include it in your normal writing practice.

How: When writing, we each end up with an average number of words per line. Use the IELTS exam practice sheet. It is available online. Write 3 essays with pencil. Check them to know your average words per line. With that you will know how many lines to write for the 150 and 250 tasks. Target a little bit more, never less.

NB: Someone is going to ask me about Futurelearn. Go here:
https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/categories/languages-and-cultures-courses/learn-english. I did it free.

jazzy:
Congrats to the IELTS clinchers.
To the rest please don't give up. Request for EOR, especially on your writing, it may just turn out successful.
I'm writing my second IELTS tomorrow and i have prepped and prayed. I leave this one to God.

But please is this really true? the 250+10 explanation someone gave above? That's quite unfair, it certainly means that with every paragraph written, one has to pause and count. Oh well. #Wemove..
I ll be back with my testimony on the 19th God willing..

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
Shuo, all those words to tell you, "we can't help you".

Boss, based on our contributions that day, which NOCs are you considering now?

xtosync:

Thank you very much for checking in @Topsmamen.

I got the following reply:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by venorite(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
chicyclass:
Sorry dear
The next is your last.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
It is advisable not mandatory.

You will need to get it stamped.

princeofcanada:
Dears,

I have a quick question.... For my POF, I'm using my Tbills certificate. However, from previous read ups , I see it's also advisable I upload 6 months statement of my salary account . Pls is this important and will an electronic copy suffice??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Upton: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
Please is it compulsory to scan my documents with 300dpi? Can't I use something lower? With 300dpi, some of my file will be more than the maximum size of 4mb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.