Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (860109 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Harjeehbaday(m): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
Great Family,
Happy Weekend! I have been a silent reader in the past few months...work matters..
congrats to all IELTS clinchers, ITA and PPR recipients. Pray for more testimonies on this thread.
I finally received BIL yesterday, April 12 after MEP April 10. (ITA-Jan 31, AOR - Feb 22)
Hoping to complete my biometrics with wifey next week and countdown to our PPRs.
God bless us all and let's have a safe and blessed weekend!

28 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by omoluabiade: 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
Thank you. Back to the table to discuss our options.

joo2018:
3 options.

1. You change him to accompany. However, you CRS score will be recalculated and if below cut-off for the draw, that is refusal.

2. After you land, you sponsor him. You must have patience as it is a long route.

3. He can apply for EE by him if he is eligible.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by omoluabiade: 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
Thanks.

iaatmguy:
even if one letter differs, you have to swear an affidavit

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Millalorinzzz: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
ObeBabyJay:

Just use bank name as Standard chartered bank and use the account number as given to you. Cheers!!!! I am also writing on that date but its CBT
I already did yesterday at the bank, thanks
success to us

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Fyorgyn: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
freshdad:

My childhood friend who convinced me on this journey just got refused.

He claimed points from a sibling who's temporarily out of Canada.
There are requirements, please follow them.
Cheers

Wow!

Oga Joo2018... Please would you consider putting this on page 1. I really think this is front page material

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by omoluabiade: 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
Biko do we need to evaluate my spouse's certificates too?

Modified: I have an answer.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Selzsky(f): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
Awwww, now you’re gonna make me cry...thanks Sis. May God bless you too and hear your prayers as you process yours.
Youtook:

Lol. I read every word, beginning to end. You sound like an amazing person, an open book & a kind hearted human. May God bless you & may the land yield its best for you. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by evarukomadu: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
I wrote WAEC in 2010. The mistake's an error in my D.O.B month only..I've got an affidavit too for it. I just wanted to be sure WES wont reject it.
Thanks a lot!!..now i can sleep better at night!
Avidreader748:

What kind of slight mistake is that?

When did you write WAEC? Ie year.

WAEC won't correct it. It's already in their record.

And affidavit will do.
As long as your name matches with credentials that appear on all the documents.

If it makes you sleep better at night, attach the affidavit in your form and send together to WES.

It doesn't matter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by omoluabiade: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
Now I know what POF is. Why do we have to include POF if not the PA? Isn't it possible we pull resources together into an account and present it? Enlighten me please

captainhoo:

If you are married and your spouse won't go to Canada with you. You apply as married but accompanying spouse, not as a single. However, your POF will include that of the spouse
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mariesio: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
Edmontonlad:
Hello people,

I have good news to share.

You'd be wondering, am I going to Canada to stay in their village?
Before you subject yourself to such thinking, ask yourself, does Lagos have 24/7 electricity?
The Canadian governments doesn't think like ours. They gave requirements for every participating provinces and territories.

So we pray it will be on PR basis. And it is, haleluya!

Porsche.

grin grin some places in Nigeria don't have poles yet, the ones that do , don't have transformers and those that have transfromers you can play on them as there has not been light for weeks if not months

Let them launch , will gladly apply .

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by RuggedArab: 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
Please where can someone do PCC in Port Harcourt? Any contact details?

Thanks!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
intercedertee:
we are ve been waiting for this. Congratulations sis. All d best

Hi, did you husband finally get hus Ielts result relased?

How long?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
Selzsky:
Awwww, now you’re gonna make me cry...thanks Sis. May God bless you too and hear your prayers as you process yours.

Congratulations on your PPR dear, the journey ahead may be daunting but your story will be of constant testimonies. God speed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
RuggedArab:

Thanks!!!

You may have to go to state CID I think in Moscow road if I remember correctly. But they'll still send it to Lagos. Maybe look for Inspector Moshood's number here. I've seen a couple of people do it from outside of Lagos with him
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kaylov12: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
Thanks alot, im sure taking your advice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by JuneFirst: 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Edmontonlad:
Hello people,

In January 2019, the Canadian government launched a new program for foreign immigrants. It's Called RURAL AND NORTHERN IMMIGRATION PILOT. It consists of 5 provinces and 3 territories of Canada. Alberta, Manitoba Saks etc. I can't remember the rest of the province.

List of qualified provinces and territories will be announced April 29th 2019 and applications will commence.
We don't know yet if it will be as a PRODUCTION or government will issue 5 years work permit and thereafter, PR. You can read more on wwe.canada.ca or Google Rural and northern immigration pilot.

Speculations are, it will not be as cumbersome as EE as government wants immigrants to embrace the opportunity and fill the gaps in the northern and rural areas of the 5 provinces and 3 territories.

Before you subject yourself to such thinking, ask yourself, does Lagos have 24/7 electricity?
The Canadian governments doesn't think like ours. They gave requirements for every participating provinces and territories.

So we pray it will be on PR basis. And it is, haleluya!

Porsche.

It basically will run the same way the AIP is currently being run, however, we do not know what the basic requirements for applicants will be.

I hear that AIP is now requiring ECA & IELTS; and Yes, Ontario is also a participant in the Rural & Northern Immigration Pilot.

Applicants will have the opportunity to apply within this year, so we can say it's advisable for prospective applicants to get their ECAs and IELTS results ready, especially for those that have low CRS scores!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Gracemama: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
Edmontonlad:
Hello people,

It's Called RURAL AND NORTHERN IMMIGRATION PILOT.

Thanks for these info. Abeg I LOVE village life anything legal to get out of this ‘ time bomb ' called Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by freshdad: 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
joo2018:
Great contribution.

I hope it is just refusal without ban.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by freshdad: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
Well, the letter stated they could reapply once they meet requirements as the refusal was based on not meeting up with the lowest ranked person during the draw after the 15points were docked.

They also refunded their rprf and said they'd hold on to their docs and data for 2 years but they'd have to submit new documents (updated) when reapplying
joo2018:
Great contribution.

I hope it is just refusal without ban.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kingspaco: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
Selzsky:

A very Loooong Post Alert!!!!! It’s not a “cherekambia” kind of read. It’s a settle down, AC/fan on, leg on da stool,
I pray for success for all on this thread, I hope to meet some of us one day in our new home. May joy never depart from our lives. Amen.

Prof Ralph and Ladymarshall, I dey wait una review.

Peace Out!!

Congratulations to you. May Canada favour you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mariesio:

grin grin some places in Nigeria don't have poles yet, the ones that do , don't have transformers and those that have transfromers you can play on them as there has not been light for weeks if not months

Let them launch , will gladly apply .

There are places in Canada without electricity. It isn't all milk and honey.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Hobyno: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
RuggedArab:

Thanks!!!
Contact ASP moshood he did mine for me whilst I was in PH he sent the form to me via mail I printed it out did the finger print and sent back to him here is the tweak u can send thru a transport coy he will charge for pick up and sending it back but I sent mine to a friend that took it to him and got the result on my behalf and scanned it to me

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by PrincessSofia: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
Same here! [qquote author=beabeasquare post=77464490]Congratulations, I am encouraged to go and start typing my PPR announcement by faith.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by captainhoo: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
omoluabiade:
Now I know what POF is. Why do we have to include POF if not the PA? Isn't it possible we pull resources together into an account and present it? Enlighten me please

You can put all into one account or separate account, but you must include letter that the PA has access to the funds. It's the requirement from IRCC to include POF for un accompanying spouse.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hobyno:

Contact ASP moshood he did mine for me whilst I was in PH he sent the form to me via mail I printed it out did the finger print and sent back to him here is the tweak u can send thru a transport coy he will charge for pick up and sending it back but I sent mine to a friend that took it to him and got the result on my behalf and scanned it to me
But you're still gonna go to Lagos for medicals na?!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by olamse: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
Good day all. Pls I want to evaluate my certs but only B.Sc is ready as I'm currently preparing for CIMA. Pls in other to save cost, can I input 2 certs to be evaluated under wes while I currently start processing my B.Sc and leave the CIMA till I'm done.
Also why I thought of not waiting to get CIMA cert is because I believe it will be faster since its not handled by a Nigerian institute.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by omoluabiade: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
Understood thanks.

captainhoo:

You can put all into one account or separate account, but you must include letter that the PA has access to the funds. It's the requirement from IRCC to include POF for un accompanying spouse.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by junebaby: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
Thanks for this.

The thump printed form/document, Was it the scanned copy you sent or original after thump printing?

The form he sent was kinda dark so want to be sure what to do.

Thank u

[Qquote author=Hobyno post=77511200]
Contact ASP moshood he did mine for me whilst I was in PH he sent the form to me via mail I printed it out did the finger print and sent back to him here is the tweak u can send thru a transport coy he will charge for pick up and sending it back but I sent mine to a friend that took it to him and got the result on my behalf and scanned it to me [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by tolfa(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Thanks Topsmamen for the clarification..twale[quote author=Topsmamen post=77505274

There's a guy who did not even state in his reference letter that he was paid in cash, neither did he write an LOE. See his post here.

This other guy was paid in cash and stated it in his reference letter, attached his employment letter and wrote an LOE that he didn't have pay slips. See here.

Don't sweat about it bro. Like you rightly put it, do what you're comfortable with.

cc: @TFCfootball, @tolfa, @COPR[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by beabeasquare: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
Congratulations, we wait for your full gist

Obi1conte:
I got ppr this morning guys. I'm coming back with my story.
AOR 16TH OCT 2018
PPR 12TH APRIL 2019
Visa office Accra

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Youtook(f): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
Selzsky:

Haha. Amen. Thank you sis.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by beabeasquare: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Wow! Congratulations, I am so happy for you!! How is your health now? All the best in the next phase

bouqounmie:

All in all, i am very grateful to God. 9months 18day wait was no joke but hey, the joy of PPR has overriden that. For everyone still expectant, may your joy be full and your expectation will not be cut off.

"For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry".

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.