Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (860024 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
Selzsky:

A very Loooong Post Alert!!!!! It’s not a “cherekambia” kind of read. It’s a settle down, AC/fan on, leg on da stool, wine in the glass by the side- kind of read.

Prof Ralph and Ladymarshall, I dey wait una review.

Peace Out!!

That was such a delicious read kiss Congratulations dear Sis!!!!
Thanks for your kind words, you made me emotional. I'm also sorry about the non-response, I try as much as possible to reply all mentions, I still can't fathom how I missed yours cry it must have been the fumes from Topsmamen's cigar grin
Congratulations again and again!!!! The ITA dropping days before birthday - that was definitely better than PPR imo.
May your new home be filled with joy, favour and prosperity!!

PS. We wrote IELTS on the same day grin

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
AMNEXT:

Ifeoma oooo, you will not kill me with this your funny pix joor. I wonder were you harvest them from.
grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
evarukomadu:
Hello house,
Please I am about to apply for WES evaluation for all my certificates including my masters. My problem is my WAEC certificate has a slight mistake in the D.O.B. I am worried, I've tried getting it corrected from WAEC but they've refused to change it. Please if I send the WAEC certificate with the mistake in the D.O.B, will it be accepted?.
Thank you for your help beautiful people.
Then why not evaluate only your Masters and use a different ECA org. One that doesn't require WAEC.
Try CES or IQAS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
freshdad:
Hello house and congrats to everyone who's scaled one hurdle or the other (ifeoma big congrats)

Just want to share a story... Please let's all endeavor to follow the rules laid out by cic. My childhood friend who convinced me on this journey just got refused.

He claimed points from a sibling who's temporarily out of Canada. When they got ita, I told them I'd read both here and on cic website that the family member must be residing in Canada as at the time of filing the application but his wife said she was on some group and was told it's not a biggie. As at the time-last August, I hadn't even passed ielts so my opinion wasn't good enough so I kept quiet.

They submitted in sept got 3adrs in November, December and February all pointing to the same thing--additional proof of sibling in Canada, in particular, the officer requested for utility bills because that was the only thing missing which could convince the vo the sibling was resident in Canada.

After over 6months, the dude decided to refuse them so they are back to the board.

Please don't let one group admin or padi who's not related to the members of the governing council/board of trustees of cic tell you what is not...

There are requirements, please follow them.

Back to hibernation. Cheers
The truth is; most times when people come out to ask questions, they already have a game plan and are just looking for someone to provide ginger and validate their choice. Your advice wasn't what they wanted to hear at the time - even if it was the correct information.
It's sad that they wasted all that time and still have to start over again. But giving up is not an option, they should dust themselves up and get into the fray again.

Thanks for the big congrats kiss

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
Deniceone:
And He chose to favour me! Despite my faithlessness and unfaithfulness, He remained faithful!

Timeline
FSW
Family of 2 Ottawa VO
IELTS – 25/08/2018
ECA – 24/08/2018
ITA (CRS 454) – 19/9/2018
AOR – 25/10/2018
MEP – 30/11/2018
IP2 – 25/10/2018 @ AOR
PPR – 12/4/2019

All Glory to God.
It ended in Praise
Congratulations!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
TemiGee:
LMAO.... This is one of the most interesting PPR gist I have ever read on this thread. congratulations @ Sel.zsky... Your best days have just begun. Wish you success all the way!!!

@ Ife.oma77 and @ Tops.mamen "U see ursefs" @est.range come and see something! grin

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
Truer words never spoken.

Ifeoma77:

The truth is; most times when people come out to ask questions, they already have a game plan and are just looking for someone to provide ginger and validate their choice. Your advice wasn't what they wanted to hear at the time - even if it was the correct information.
It's sad that they wasted all that time and still have to start over again. But giving up is not an option, they should dust themselves up and get into the fray again.

Thanks for the big congrats kiss

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
Congratulations. May you flourish in your new land.

Deniceone:
And He chose to favour me! Despite my faithlessness and unfaithfulness, He remained faithful!

PPR – 12/4/2019

All Glory to God.
It ended in Praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by junebaby: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
Thank you.
Quite helpful. It means I have to change my information pre ITA or I just maintain what I have on my EE profile?

In addition, should I update my LinkedIn profile to show all these job roles or no need?

Thank you.

[/quote] joo2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by magd: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
Transcript and statement of result is accepted,I just sent mine from unilag
BYACHEM:
Good day all, Please I need quick response for ECA using WES. My fiancée just graduated from unilag and would like to evaluate her master's degree but the certificate is not out yet. She has decided to use her statement of result for the ECA. Please is it neccessary to send letter of attestation with her transcript or her statement of result and transcript is enough for the evaluation with wes. I will really appreciate feedback with similar experience. Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mariesio: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
magd:
Transcript and statement of result is accepted,I just sent mine from unilag

How long did it take for Unilag to send it? I requested for mine online since 4th April
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by BYACHEM: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
Thank you so much. Please one more question, a copy of my statement of result to wes after registration or together with transcript after request.
kingspaco:

You dont have to add letter of attestation to WES, just statement of result is enough.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by oladelemary: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
Does anyone have a link for verification with Medical Laboratory Council of Nigeria?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by etrange: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
TemiGee:
LMAO.... This is one of the most interesting PPR gist I have ever read on this thread. congratulations @ Selzsky... Your best days have just begun. Wish you success all the way!!!

@ Ifeoma77 and @ Topsmamen "U see ursefs" @estrange come and see something! grin

I read it dear... we all have our pasts. Ify was still young and naive then. grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by etrange: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
Selzsky:

A very Loooong Post Alert!!!!! It’s not a “cherekambia” kind of read. It’s a settle down, AC/fan on, leg on da stool, wine in the glass by the side- kind of read.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by etrange: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Deniceone:

Timeline
FSW
Family of 2 Ottawa VO
IELTS – 25/08/2018
ECA – 24/08/2018
ITA (CRS 454) – 19/9/2018
AOR – 25/10/2018
MEP – 30/11/2018
IP2 – 25/10/2018 @ AOR
PPR – 12/4/2019

All Glory to God.
It ended in Praise

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by etrange: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
March AORians, y'all getting MEP/BIL yet?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kingspaco: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
BYACHEM:
Thank you so much. Please one more question, a copy of my statement of result to wes after registration or together with transcript after request.
You can send after registering with WES and getting your reference number which you'll give to your school when requesting for your transcript.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Youtook(f): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
kingspaco:

You dont have to add letter of attestation to WES, just statement of result is enough.

Brother mi! Abadie?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kingspaco: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
Youtook:

Brother mi! Abadie?
Sis! idioke o
I hope gathering documents is going on fine
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by WaleCanada: 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
Congratulations to the ppr clinchers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Youtook(f): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
kingspaco:

Sis! idioke o
I hope gathering documents is going on fine
God go do am! You know as Uyo be.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kingspaco: 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
Youtook:

God go do am! You know as Uyo be.
Amen.. I can understand

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by evarukomadu: 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
Wow..Thanks for the info.
I thought it was only WES evaluation that's accepted.
Thank you!
Ifeoma77:

Then why not evaluate only your Masters and use a different ECA org. One that doesn't require WAEC.
Try CES or IQAS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by etrange: 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
evarukomadu:
Wow..Thanks for the info.
I thought it was only WES evaluation that's accepted.
Thank you!

Hhmm... while thanking her, please read up more on the process. You seem to be working with very limited knowledge. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by adeoladele(m): 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
I want to confirm if my wife and child can apply first and I letter join them. Please how long does it take for spouse visa?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by evarukomadu: 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
Yea..to be honest, I only just started.
I am trying to gather as much info as I can.
Na why I enter the group where grand masters full!!
etrange:

Hhmm... while thanking her, please read up more on the process. You seem to be working with very limited knowledge. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 12:01am On Apr 14, 2019
You can update your profile pre-ITA.

Your LinkedIn profile should be consistent with your application data.

junebaby:
Thank you.
Quite helpful. It means I have to change my information pre ITA or I just maintain what I have on my EE profile?

In addition, should I update my LinkedIn profile to show all these job roles or no need?

Thank you.

joo2018

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by RuggedArab: 12:40am On Apr 14, 2019
Hobyno:

Contact ASP moshood he did mine for me whilst I was in PH he sent the form to me via mail I printed it out did the finger print and sent back to him here is the tweak u can send thru a transport coy he will charge for pick up and sending it back but I sent mine to a friend that took it to him and got the result on my behalf and scanned it to me

Wow! Many thanks.

How can I get his contact
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by RuggedArab: 12:41am On Apr 14, 2019
Jennypharb1:

You may have to go to state CID I think in Moscow road if I remember correctly. But they'll still send it to Lagos. Maybe look for Inspector Moshood's number here. I've seen a couple of people do it from outside of Lagos with him

Thank you, Jenny.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bouqounmie(f): 12:54am On Apr 14, 2019
Thank you so much. I'm great now.

beabeasquare:
Wow! Congratulations, I am so happy for you!! How is your health now? All the best in the next phase

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bouqounmie(f): 12:55am On Apr 14, 2019
Lol. Thank you so much. No, Lautech

FirstTImeUser:

Congratulations my hafsal Sib. "Sshasubiaro?"

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.