Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857371 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
ChandlerBing:
Hi Guys,

It's PPR for me!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Sthill5: 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
ChandlerBing:
Hi Guys,

It's PPR for me!!!!!!!!!! Below is my timeline.

Decision to Relocate: June 2018
IELTS: 30th June. L9 R9 S8 W8
ECA: WES. Registered 11th June received ECA 7th August. Entered the pool same day.
ITA: 8th August. CRS 445
AOR: 24th August
PPR: 19th February
Family of 2 (child and parent)

VO: Accra. I believe my file was transferred late September. post

Congratulations!! Thank you Ifeoma!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by wisdom4today: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
gsade:
My people, it was Pret Pour Visa!!!

My people, we went from no MEP at over three months post-AOR to MEP and PPR on the same day!!! I know that the grace and mercy that found us, will find everyone too. All of our journeys will be different. But we will all get there!!! Keep the hope and faith alive always.

God is great indeed. Big congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Haysamo: 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Can anyone please help me with the right NOC? Below are my roles and responsibilities :
• Follow all existing procedures and standards.
• Personally responsible for safety, quality and stewardship measures and ensure no incidents.
• Run line equipment at base condition (all equipment clean, lubricated and tightened) with zero defect.
• Carry out effective hand-over to the incoming shift.
• Own and Execute (Centerline) CL DMS with excellence.
• Carry out PIT Stop, (Clean-Inspect-Lubricate) CIL, Running Line Standard (RLS) activities and process audit checks on his equipment as per the defined schedule.
• Identify and log all defects captured in the abnormality handling sheet. Seek for Preventive Maintenance (PM) help when needed.
• Run the Operating line within the process limits and centerlines defined on the process audit checklist.
• Report all out of limits on the process parameters after following the reestablishment strategy to restore to centerline.
• Join the team in carrying out rootcause analysis on all equipment related failures.
• Take full responsibility for the quality of the products produced on the operating line and its impact on the entire operation.
• Take full accountability for the results on equipment during shift.
• Ensure strict compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in shift.
• Participate in start-up and shutdown activities of the equipment when it is planned.
• Participate in change-over activities for the operating line and all ancillary equipment.
• Update and review scorecard with the line leader monthly.
• Ensures 100% compliance to plant manager's Safety, Quality & Stewardship expectations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Fyorgyn: 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
NothingDoMe:
I will miss you. cry

Me I haff not even started anything. I tire. The process is long

It's not that long oh... I actually thought it was long too until I decided to start... you are on the right thread sef... oya go to page one and start reading

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by olabellruk: 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Congratulations.

This proves that Accra is not totally bad as some applications will not cross the 6months timeframe.

May God bless your hustle.

ChandlerBing:
Hi Guys,

Goodluck to everyone still waiting for one thing or another. If I think of anything else, I will update my post

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jjohndoe83: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Xclusivemaama:

My school is not yet steady because of the ASUU strike to process my cert and transcript
But can I go ahead and open an account now with iqas, pay the application fee and leave it till when I can send my documents to them?
I think so. Are you a lawyer? IQAS is only really valuable for law degrees.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by cmaamaa: 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
hipstar2:
Good Evening house, I’m post ITA Nd gathering all my docs. Pls I need your help.

1. Must my mutual funds statement of Account show my the record of inflows and outflow
2. Is there anyone who wants to swap Qlife appointment dates? dates? Mine if 27th.

Thank you.

Hi. Mine is 7th March (Family of 2). What date are you looking for.

I don't mind an earlier date.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by NothingDoMe: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Fyorgyn:

It's not that long oh... I actually thought it was long too until I decided to start... you are on the right thread sef... oya go to page one and start reading
No. I will not. angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
As soon as WES sends your documents to your school for verification, they ll send you a mail. Make sure you follow up on your contact. Hope u 've faxed your documents to WES already?.
amoskitto:
Hello all
Please can anyone assist with the timelines for WES ECA?

I commenced my ECA process early in January; as at 11 February, WES had received all my documents (University transcript and WAEC requirements) and updated my status to "Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time." It has now been this way for 11 days. I understand that WES will send my documents back to my school for verification. Please what status should I expect to see when WES sends to my school? Is it normal to take over 11 days after initially receiving my transcripts for my status to change?

I need to know when WES sends the credentials to my school so I can start following up with my contact there.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
Congrats bro! That must have been extra exhausting. Thank God it has ended beautifully.

ChandlerBing:

ECA: WES. Registered 11th June received ECA 7th August. Entered the pool same day.
VO: Accra.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chandlerbing, congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by safex(m): 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sthill5:
I just discovered my file is in Accra.

Completely heartbroken
You don't need to be heartbroken; just be optimistic. After all someone's file is with IDP/BC. cool

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by CheesyTee(f): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
It will. But if it doesn’t change after six weeks, enter unilag and start mounting pressure biko

DexterousOne:

Kai
But nothing spoil

I am not in a hurry

Las las, it will end well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by toyinana: 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
Thank you bro, am more than grateful, I already reached out and I feel relieved now.

raphrulz:
Stay strong and give it another shot.

U can reach out to as many people that have passed it with great scores. I am sure there would be lots of tips on this to help u.

Remain driven.

Cheers**

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by nomad26: 12:13am On Feb 23, 2019
Congratulations! This gives our AVO guys plenty hope. Your company better play ball and transfer you to Canada sharperly! cheesy
ChandlerBing:
Hi Guys,

Now trying to convince my office to cross post me once again!

Goodluck to everyone still waiting for one thing or another. If I think of anything else, I will update my post

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by toyinana: 12:15am On Feb 23, 2019
peejay03:
How i wish i can encourage myself this same way. I am so sad with my result after putting so much effort in preparing during break at work and after work at night. 1st attempt LRWS - 7,6,6,7.5. Read almost all the parts of this thread, practiced with some materials shared here, likewise youtube. I expected nothing less than 8 in both listening and reading because i assumed i did it very well. Hoping for the best next time.

I have been there so agree with me that I know how you feel, let's refire Into success. There is no glory without a story. It's just a bit of sour taste that will sweeten the pizza. Soon we will give glorious account like others. Am all out to celebrate with those at the stage dancing as I prepare for others to celebrate with me soon.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by toyinana: 12:41am On Feb 23, 2019
Am happy for you. Thanks for the loaded messages, there are a whole lot of needed information, hope I can chat you up or mail you to get your contact so that you can pilot me on my journey as we have a whole lot in common.

Congratulations go and prosper.
ChandlerBing:
Hi Guys,

VO: Accra. I believe my file was transferred late September. When I found out my application was at AVO I was so disheartened ehn. I tried to find information online about this VO and all I could see were people who submitted their passports to Accra discussing timelines. It wasn't until that petition was raised that I realised there was a whatsapp group. By then, I had resigned my fate to a lengthy processing and didn't bother to join.
No ADR.

Biometrics/Medical passed: Don't remember but completed biometrics 24th September.

Medical was Prime PH on the last day they opened shop for Canadian PR medicals.

I highlighted salary deposits and one payslip for each year I claimed points from and of course reference letter in IRCC format.

I had 4 police clearance certificates. Nigerian was from our Inspector. I filled the form and mailed to him.

POF was USD account with above required POF for my family size, but I added my Naira account and 25% of Pension funds which also added up to above required POF.

I claimed sibling point and I added our birth certificates from NPC, parents' marriage certificate, sibling's Canadian passport and Canadian driving licence.

I completed Schedule A upfront because of the many address changes I have.

I applied as Legally Separated. Below are a list of documents I submitted. Admin, consider pining this to page 1. I researched so much on this and never actually found anybody that would give the outcome of their application.

I submitted a Separation Agreement drafted by my lawyer and signed by both of us and also notarised.

Evidence of previously filed divorce suit in the last country I lived in. And an explanation on why I withdrew the case.

Signed and notarized consent to apply for PR and consent to Travel with our child. It helps that my soon to be ex spouse and I are actually quite friendly.
So getting these forms were a breeze.

We considered having my parents in law (I refuse to call them ex. They are absolutely the best) swear an affidavit but decided that would be over kill. But hey, add anything that can prove your case.

Sworn affidavit of separation

Child's passport

Soon to be ex's passport signed

STB ex spouse's sworn affidavit of separation

A letter of explanation. Basically a short letter. Max 4 sentences saying I was not using this means to circumvent the rules and sponsor an inadmissible person.

My major fear applying as separated was that my STB ex spouse and I renewed our US visa 1 month before AOR as married. This was because we did not have any legal documents to explain our status then. We actually had to attend an interview as our country of residence does not have drop box. I was afraid they would think we were actually still together.

I see lots of new inquiries about divorce and separation. There you have it guys.

I have submitted my passport already. Just mine because our child has an American passport. Now trying to convince my office to cross post me once again!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mbhs139(m): 12:42am On Feb 23, 2019
CoPR Letter, with Passport of Wife and 2 Children already lying in wait at the VFS, Lekki, since Wednesday, 20th Feb. 2019.

See no rush. Shall go and collect when I have the time.

Decision to Relocate: Sometimes in 2018
IELTS: Sept 2018. L7 R7.5 S8 (after a remark) W7.5, at the 4th attempt
ECA: WES. Registered Sometimes in Oct. 2017
Received ECA sometimes in Apr. 2018.
ITA: Sometimes in Sept, I think Sept. 11th or so
CRS: 445
AOR: 11th Nov. 2019
ADR: 27th of Jan., 2019
PPR: 29th of Jan., 2019
CoPR: Wednesday, 21st Feb. 2019
Family of 4 (2 children and parents)

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Tojued: 1:01am On Feb 23, 2019
Congrats @chandlerbing. Unfortunately I'm too lazy to search for a befitting Monica meme!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by haywhy80: 1:02am On Feb 23, 2019
This thread never sleeps.......

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by stonecoldcafe: 1:12am On Feb 23, 2019
fizzile:
[ABOVE ALL, BE CLOSE TO YOUR GOD...IT MIGHT SOUND FUNNY, BUT TRUST ME NOT EVERYONE WHO SEES YOU GOING TRU DIS PROCESS WISH U WELL...HENCE, BE CLOSE TO YOUR GOD.

TIMELINE:

ITA: June 11, 2018
AOR: August 28, 2018.
1st ADR: September 20, 2018
MED passed/ BIL: September 24, 2018.
Biometrics submitted: October 9, 2018
RPRF Request: October 26, 2018
RPRF PAID: October 31, 2018
GHOST UPDATE: Feb 19th, 2019
PPR: Feb 20th, 2019[/b]
VO- Ottawa

This testimony sweet me nor be small. I remember the moniker too. Congrats.
I rejoice with the others. Canada welcomes you. Lol

@ArcUgo

jolajemz

gsade

ruicosta2000

Fizzile

tydearie

KunleSteel

synteeyahani

It ended well...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raspberry88: 2:02am On Feb 23, 2019
Hello my people,
I want to use ICES for my certificate verification.
Please can I verify two certificates at the same time, for example my masters and ICAN?

Will I pay double if I do so?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Swansy10: 2:05am On Feb 23, 2019
mbhs139:
CoPR Letter, with Passport of Wife and 2 Children already lying in wait at the VFS, Lekki, since Wednesday, 20th Feb. 2019.

See no rush. Shall go and collect when I have the time.

Decision to Relocate: Sometimes in 2018
IELTS: Sept 2018. L7 R7.5 S8 (after a remark) W7.5, at the 4th attempt
ECA: WES. Registered Sometimes in Oct. 2017
Received ECA sometimes in Apr. 2018.
ITA: Sometimes in Sept, I think Sept. 11th or so
CRS: 445
AOR: 11th Nov. 2019
ADR: 27th of Jan., 2019
PPR: 29th of Jan., 2019
CoPR: Wednesday, 21st Feb. 2019
Family of 4 (2 children and parents)

Wow!! Someone should clap for Accra. Just over 2 months. Things are really changing this year

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by efeklvn: 2:18am On Feb 23, 2019
synteeyahani:
LADIES AND GENTS!!!!!!!! IT IS PPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! (Semi-Long Post Alert from a silent reader grin grin)

DECISION TO MIGRATE: April 2018.
[/b]

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by CanadianNaija: 3:20am On Feb 23, 2019
ChandlerBing:
Hi Guys,

It's PPR for me!!!!!!!!!! Below is my timelinepost

Congrats o... wish you the best in your new home.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chinnyigbo: 3:56am On Feb 23, 2019
It has began in praise!

Wrote IELTS (BC) for the first time on 9th February.

Result: LRSW - 9,9,8.5,7

Prepared for about 1month.

LISTENING: I really didn't use any video. I practised mainly with the Cambridge materials. I discovered I had major challenge with the MCQ questions, so I learnt to:
-focus more
-get involved in the discussion by creating a mental picture and this helped my concentration
-practice more and more.
Funny enough, I still scored below 36 a number of time during the exam week.

READING: I started with one very difficult material I downloaded from pdf drive. It really scared me cos I couldn't get above 34, my average was 30. When I finally got the Cambridge material, I was getting 38, 39 & 40. My main challenge here was the T, F, NG questions.
-it is TRUE: if the statement can be FOUND (without assumption) in the passage
-it is FALSE: if the statement is COMPLETELY opposite to what's in the passage
-it is NOT GIVEN: if there's no info at all about the statement in the passage
NB: Don't assume anything based on previous knowledge, it's all about the given passage.

SPEAKING: I really didn't do much preparation here cos I'm naturally as chatty person, I can make up stories easily. I got some questions from IELTSLiz website and watched her videos. Practised the difficult ones with a friend some days before the test. On the test day, I just flowed with the guy as a friend. He practically had to cut me short on almost all questions.

READING: Hmmmmmm... na here my wahala & nightmare deyyyy. I dreaded the writing when I was seeing the failure rate. Long story short, I used Jay's, Chris Pell 5-day challenge & IELTS UP videos (all from YouTube)... and they helped to reduce my fear. Then @wasseynewest (God bless you sir!) came to the rescue my adding me to a free WhatsApp group for writing and the tutor was quite good with criticising my writing especially task 2.

Still awaiting ECA though, CRS is 456

It will surely end in praise...!

Please o, what documents do I need to start gathering to make my submission

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by IamtrulyBlessed: 4:28am On Feb 23, 2019
Yes please
#TeamPart4
pejuhazel:
Ok, thanks.
Have you gotten PPR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chicyclass(f): 4:44am On Feb 23, 2019
What a good result embarassed
But then CRS factors.. Don't cry dear, get up because it is not over yet

Nuges11:

This is beautiful. May all your wishes come true.

I also wrote IELTS on Feb 09, first attempt. LRWS: 8.5, 7, 7, 7.5. Overall band 7.5. Really not sure what to do next because this leaves my CRS score at 435 but I really don't feel like taking the test a second time. I'm quite disappointed anyway because the test seemed easy enough, in fact I wasn't expecting anything less than a 9 in both reading and listening. I also followed Jay's methods for the writing but obviously I must have done something wrong. I'm still sulking sha, I'll decide what the next step will be later.

Again, I wish you all the very best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yinkes(f): 4:46am On Feb 23, 2019
wasseynewest:
You might wanna try our free tutorials dear. God go do am.

I would also like to join your free tutorials. I have discovered my major weakness is writing and reading. Had 8,7,6.5,7.5 for LRWS and this was after remarking writing which was originally 6. Kindly add me to the group. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chicyclass(f): 4:47am On Feb 23, 2019
How i wish i can write outside the country because these Nigerian examiners are mean and so stingy with marks in writing especially BC.
What explains why Indians write lipsrsealed English on forums yet smash it, eludes me.

Congratulations jare!

ladymarshall:
Silent reader but not anymore, lol. Decided on this journey January 2019.

Wrote ielts 09 Feb (first attempt)

LRWS: 8.5, 8.5, 8, 8. Overall band= 8.5. I saw my result and could not believe. I still think maybe it is not mine and they switched results.

I am grateful to @Eshay for introducing me to the Cannyland journey, this platform and thread, guiding me and sharing her experiences while I prepared for the exams. You are my angel. May our dreams come true kiss

I prepared for a month.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chicyclass(f): 4:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Nne after being here with all the rich information and you have those thoughts...

Please employ me as your consultant, i need POF money.

Queencyco:
Please house, do I need the services of a consultant or immigration lawyer to enter the pool and assist with the application for ppr?

Just asking because someone suggested I hire one to avoid mistakes.

Is the process not straightforward?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.