Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (862249 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Yes it is acceptable

benatokwu:
Hello house

Please is work experience in a full time paid job having just tax deductions and no pension inclusive acceptable? As where I work am being paid in cash only.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by awos90: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
If you can, you'll have to go to Kaduna yourself and sort it out. I learnt he's the only one incharge of the verification.

onchekpa:

No...the contact I got..Mr Bashir's number is always switched off or not available. So frustrating. Can you help??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
@AdetonaDami please check email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mummychichi: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
Mstomie:
Please I would like to know what the process for BC remark is. I had a proxy help me drop off my EOR form and the proxy came back with a receipt from BC.

Am I supposed to get an email from them stating that my result has been sent for remark or I should just take it as my remark process has started?

I didn't get any acknowledgement mail either. I only got a mail when the remark result was ready.

Did you write your email any where on the form?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mummychichi: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
rentAcock:
? While I know most of you have made up your mind to flee your motherland, the least I can urge you to do is to find reputable charities and NGOs in Nigeria and donate to them once in a while. Goodluck.

Do you need donation for your NGO?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Godisgracious: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
Please I need help on listening, can someone help me with tips/skills. If the person can coach me better.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ayotami: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hello all,
While I was in paid employment in a regulated profession from 2014 to 2017 (which I have claimed points for), I had a side business as the MD/CEO in the same profession although using someone's license. When business picked up I resigned and faced my side business in the capacity of MD/CEO/additional duty. This technically means i was only the owner from inception till date while I was in full time employment somewhere.
My question is that do I breakdown my duty in personal history as 2015 to date (MD/CEO) and 2017 to (MD/CEO/ADDITIONAL DUTY).

I hope I'm making sense. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ronie24(f): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
OK dear, thanks for responding. Thank u
Topsmamen:

Lol. She meant even NYSC pays way less than your salary so your salary is on another level. Basically, your salary doesn't matter. Like you said, your husband is providing your proof of funds so don't be worried about it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ronie24(f): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
OK dear thanks alot
caseynewnn:
as long as it is a paid work you are good to go.doesnt matter the amount
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Osessage: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
Good afternoon everyone. I sent my WAEC documents including my scratch card from yaba office. Now WES updated my status and said my scratch card was not accepted. Please does anyone know if I can send the scratch card myself or WAEC office still has to send it. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Godisgracious: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
@ Topsmamen, I can't find your mail. Please here is my WhatsApp digit, zero 8 zero 9 seven seven 3 eight eight 6 six.
Please chat me up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
Godisgracious:
@ Topsmamen, I can't find your mail. Please here is my WhatsApp digit, zero 8 zero 9 seven seven 3 eight eight 6 six.
Please chat me up

Okay. Just chatted you up.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by 55emem55: 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
advocatetruth:

My school AAU sent my transcript via email to ICES
I emailed ICES to confirm that they got the transcript, i didnt want to hear its collecting dust in spam box and all that.
I dont know about Nigerian scools but i know mine does. They know how important transcript is, so they usually respond well.
I am not sure ICES is cheaper, i just know its less stressful with verification and all
When you create your account with ICES, u will be given unique ID, visit their website for more details.

Hello, Please if you don't mind I have a few questions. I remember doing a pre-degree program with AAU in 2009. Can it be used for Express Entry? If yes, do you mind sharing how I can go about it?

@wisdom77 please do you also have any idea of the above?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by majamisile: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
daRealest:

Thanks for the response. I will be 29 in December though, so I think age is still on my side.

My IELTS score: LWRS - 8 7 7.5 8.5

I believe you should have gotten some kind of useful response by now because I have been away for a while also trying to strategize on how to solve my ITA palava with some help from some special people on this thread as score no gree drop sad. With this score you really do not have a problem and there is very little you can do as maxing out writing is a LONG shot, so I will advice that you could start thinking of registering for BCS IT certification which deadline is July since the certifications which you currently have can't be evaluated according to @ottawasenator, but do make sure you wait till the deadline in July before registering. I really do believe you will get ITA before that time though as CIC's turnioinown around 450s this year go most likely soon come to the 440s too (gravity gats apply at some point). God's speed bro. Make I go continue my strategizing for one corner cool.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Omonoba1981(f): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
Can you help with the link to the whatsapp classes

Asking:
Please can u add me in one the WhatsApp classes 080six59five2028 thanks so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ummhalimah: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
Good day elders, if I said I was living in a particular address when I was filling form(schooling) and the bank account I opened during the same period of that schooling carries another address (I went to spend holiday at my sister's place and opened account their) does this mean anything or am just worried for nothing.

Thanks in anticipation, more questions on the way
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
ummhalimah:
Good day elders, if I said I was living in a particular address when I was filling form(schooling) and the bank account I opened during the same period of that schooling carries another address (I went to spend holiday at my sister's place and opened account their) does this mean anything or am just worried for nothing.

You're worried for nothing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by omoluabiade: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
Chief 'worrier'......you are worried for nothing

ummhalimah:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Marula: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
Fadia:
I only know for CIPM.

The transcript processing fee is 2,250 but you must have paid your dues up to date before they'd process it. You can send an email to exams@cipmnigeria.org for the requirements for transcript processing (all this can be done from the comfort of wherever you are and you'd just pick it up when it's ready. I even had someone pick mine up for me).

You'd however have to send it to WES yourself as CIPM won't do that for you.

Thank you. Does CIPM transcript apply to Practitioners Route as well?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by LaVieCestBonBon: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
bellexa22:
Tweet @nigimmigration on Twitter
They helped me fast track my passport production

Thanks.... I'd try this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Balenciaga28: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
Good evening
Is there anything like Temporary Residence With Work permit visa in Canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ummhalimah: 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
omoluabiade:
Chief 'worrier'......you are worried for nothing

I like this my new name o. "Chief worrier" grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bunmioluwa: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
Congratulations, I am very happy for you. I introduced writeandimprove on this platform, it helped me and I will always recommend it. See me dancing for you. Speed in the rest of the PR processing.

ytp:
....”you have 33 minutes left, you should be on task 2!” At this point, I was inundated and confused because another failure could be lurking around the corner....I had stopped writing.Breathing in and out, I gathered strength from within to start Task 2 at 31minutes to go.Why should wallowing in self- pity strike after exams again? Needed to write for 26 minutes as it is a must to reserve 5 minutes to count my words.By the time I got the last paragraph, the word “dissolution” was spelt as “desolution” but I couldn’t figure it out after several attempts.Had to leave, I was blank, clock ticking and my darling 5 minutes had turned 4 minutes. Counted and recounted my words for the whole 4 minutes.After the exams, I found solace in the word count because I never made it for the previous attempts.

DonTee07 and Wasseynewest, you showed me one of the essence of existence - to be compassionate. DonTee07, I slid into your pm after you offered to review a co- nairalander’s writing and no offence was taken.For four weeks, you were relentlessly on my case irrespective of place and time.The encouragements, criticism, banters, showering admiration on my handwriting and why I should lure the examiner with it in the introduction....can never be forgotten.When I mentioned my “desolution” case, shoving it aside by saying band 9 essays also do have errors doubled my hope.I’m bereft of words,my prayer for you is between me and the almighty.
As for you Wesseynewest, what you sow shall you reap.How many whatsapp group do you administer? You are one of a kind...selfless, down to earth,pragmatic,balanced and your voice/voice notes are the bomb! The last one the night before the exam was the icing on the cake.
I had been a nervous wreck since Wednesday night,so while everyone was trying to check result Friday morning, I was pacing around the house. Ate 5 mangoes before 8am,and took tours around the house for the umpteenth time.By the time it was 1pm,assumed BP had dropped. Smiling sheepishly, I started inputting my data but the two eyes were closed immediately after submit.Releasing one of the lids, I looked down at the writing row... there was a slant on top so definitely not a 6 something, the second lid automatically opened.

First attempt L R W S: 8,7,6.5,7 ( @ Ifeoma, Joo2018 and co were encouraging)
Second attempt L R W S: 8.5, 8.5,6.5, 7.5 ( @ Pyruveluv, you helped with my EOR without knowing me, may you always find favour. I would rejoice with you too. And by the way, you can tear the damn TRF with you.Good riddance to bad rubbish! EOR with BC took 11 weeks and came back negative)
Final attempt : L R W S: 9, 9, 7, 8.
God sent all these people to me including the person that encouraged the use of Write&improve.After 3 attempts with 6.5, I slid into somebori’s Pm.CRS now 451,hoping for ITA before my birthday 19th May....my hard earned 5 points must not vanish.May the odds favour us all.
God bless Canada
God bless Nigeria too sha!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ummhalimah: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Thanks a bunch, I need your help ma'am/Sir, I tried sending mail but it's not working. How can i r each you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by TemiGee: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
You can send it yourself by courier. I helped a friend send his own scratch card and WES received it. However, you may need to contact WES and inform them that the scratch card was sent with the WAEC documents and then chill for their response. It is highly unlikely that they will not see a document that was sent to them.

NB: I hope you sent an unscratched card? If you sent that paper for checking result that WAEC sells for 700/800 Naira, they will reject it. It must be a proper scratch card with the unscratched silver covering.

Osessage:
Good afternoon everyone. I sent my WAEC documents including my scratch card from yaba office. Now WES updated my status and said my scratch card was not accepted. Please does anyone know if I can send the scratch card myself or WAEC office still has to send it. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Stephanie09: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ifeoma77:

@ifeoma77, sis please i sent a pm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by majamisile: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
The person that compiled this NOC checklist is just a piece of work o. I just got to realize barbers and hairstylist belong to NOC B whereas Customer Service Representatives belong to class C. I am just thinking out loud and wondering the rationale behind this.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Youtook(f): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
Somebody shout hallelujah!!!! Couldn't post this yesterday because I was in Nairaland prison. IELTS freed me at first attempt. LWRS 8799. I was soooooooo worried but God came through. Thanks oga @wasseynewest & other IELTS tutors. God bless you all. The ministry is moving! grin

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Youtook(f): 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
nnetayo:
*Looonnnggg post alert*

��He's done so much for me, I cannot tell it all, na ra ekele mu o, if I had 10,000 tongues, it still don't be enough, na ra ekele mu o...what shall I render to Jehovah for He has done so very much for me...��

Chai! This feeling is sweet...✈✈✈������

Congratulations sis. God is with you as the Mighty, Terrible One.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Youtook(f): 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
Canadaforsure:
That was what i was told. On the 12th week i Wrote again and told them its 12 weeks i am working with. They responded that estimated times can change however my evaluation was completed. I got the mail from ups 2 days later and received it within a week. I discovered the certificate was signed a week before i wrote them.

I will definitely try this next week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
That sucks.

Options are 2: appeal or redo.

Appeal: You need an immigration lawyer, some dough, and it will take time, possibly the same time as a new application or longer.

Redo: Confirm the right NOC and restart unless age difference has caused your points to drop below cutoff.

seunfoster:
Dear All,

I writing this draft to solicit for your advise/help with regards to my application. My application was rejected on the 18th of April 2019 for a reason which I raised CSE on 5 days prior to the day of rejection. The issue is related to mistake on NOC number. Instead of me picking 1212, I picked 1112. This was noticed after 10 months of waiting for PPR via GCMS notes. I would like to hear from everyone on the best way to contest this decision as I am seriously bothered and I can tell my wife yet because we have sacrificed a lot for this application. Thank you in anticipation of your responses.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (503)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.