Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (861185 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by princekins(m): 6:40am On Apr 23, 2019
Your IELTS result is very good, once your ECA comes, enter the pool.

The CRS calculator is same with what u will get when you enter the pool.

Progress2468:
Good morning Team,

I want to know if I could enter the pool now? Considering that I just saw my IELTS score (LRSW - 8,7.5,7.5,7)

Meanwhile WES Just informed me my evaluation will be completed by 30th of April 2019.

I also want to know, do the score on the CRS calculator often tally with your CRS score when you eventually enter the Pool?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by gahaotu: 6:41am On Apr 23, 2019
Thanks so much. I appreciate

quote author=Topsmamen post=77773141]

Validated. Your JD is user/systems/technical support-related, you're good to go with 2282. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by gahaotu: 6:43am On Apr 23, 2019
Topsmamen:

Validated. Your JD is user/systems/technical support-related, you're good to go with 2282.

Much appreciated. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bellexa22: 6:52am On Apr 23, 2019
Hi @topsmamen please do you think it's a lot of headache if your NOC starts with a 0(Management occupations) Do they get scrutinized more than others.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Shinningstar201:

Hi Ifeoma, I just clicked the link and the address is WES USA. Are they also in charge of Canadian immigration?
The link is just the blog. For the actual ECA you'd need to go to WES Canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 23, 2019
jinnyz:
Hello house, My IELTS results are as follows:
L-8.5
R-8.5
W-6.5
S-7.5
I am seriously considering a remark in Writing only, please is there a criteria for one to meet for a remark? Do you know anyone that has applied for a remark and got higher score? I will appreciate your prompt response. Thanks

Alot of people have done EOR and gotten an upgrade. Go for remark and if you have spare cash, you can put in for another exam. All the best

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:06am On Apr 23, 2019
DonTee07:

Are you sure about the bolded Ify?
Sorry jare, I meant to highlight that the form is compulsory with or without scratch card. I'll modify the wording

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:09am On Apr 23, 2019
Progress2468:
Good morning Team,

I want to know if I could enter the pool now? Considering that I just saw my IELTS score (LRSW - 8,7.5,7.5,7)

Meanwhile WES Just informed me my evaluation will be completed by 30th of April 2019.

I also want to know, do the score on the CRS calculator often tally with your CRS score when you eventually enter the Pool?
April 30 is just 6 days away. You've waited this long, why not wait till you have your ECA in hand?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:13am On Apr 23, 2019
etyno:
Hello beautiful people, pls I need help o
Someone should intervene in my matter o
Pls
This is 12:01am, I can't sleep, no light, I am currently using hand fan to fan the kids cos they are seriously sweating cry
The heat is so much these days and Use of generator has its limits in my house, and this has been the norm in my house for months now. I just pity my little baby cry Each time I do this, i just ask my self if this is the best I can give myself and my family.
It will end in priase sha. cool cool

Henhen, I am a professional baker and I have been baking part time since 2007 and full time from 2013. Thats when I opened my cake studio. I have 2staffs and about 5apprentice.
I want to apply for the express entry (been a ghost reader for some months now, been trying to make up my mind)

Which route is better for me? Federal skilled trade program or federal skilled worker?
What are the pros and cons of each route?
Whatever route is decided, when I want to write my work reference letter, who will write it? Considering that I am the owner of the business?

Pls dont ignore this message biko sad
This is a destiny decision for me o.
I am ready to register for IELTS, so you guys are gonna be seeing me here often. I will not let you guys go until I get PPR o.
I just need all the necessary information and I won't be a burden as I am not lazy to read. Family of 5, am married and intend to be the primary applicant. Am 31 while hubby is 42. I have only Bsc and a vocational certificate. Hubby has 2or more certificates in Engineering but has only worked in a religious organization as a clergy.
What are our chances?
With you as PA, your family has a very good chance at FSW. But BSc is not enough. You need to add an additional qualification, or write TEF.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by abyejecks: 7:19am On Apr 23, 2019
Pls for my work experience, I was paid cash. I want to submit pay slips and write paid in cash on the reference letter to avoid adr for bank statement as I wasn't paid via bank. Asides pay slips, is there any other payment evidence. Hope it won't affect my application. I no longer work there.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by abyejecks: 7:20am On Apr 23, 2019
Ifeoma77:

With you as PA, your family has a very good chance at FSW. But BSc is not enough. You need to add an additional qualification, or write TEF.

You can look at the federal skilled trades section.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Progress2468(m): 7:32am On Apr 23, 2019
Ifeoma77:

April 30 is just 6 days away. You've waited this long, why not wait till you have your ECA in hand?

Thank you, I will exercise a little more patient

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Progress2468(m): 7:33am On Apr 23, 2019
princekins:
Your IELTS result is very good, once your ECA comes, enter the pool.

The CRS calculator is same with what u will get when you enter the pool.

Thank You
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:39am On Apr 23, 2019
abyejecks:

You can look at the federal skilled trades section.

"This trade is on the list of eligible trades for IRCC’s FSTP.

If you intend to immigrate to Canada under this program, one of the requirements is to have a confirmed employment offer or, particularly if you are already in Canada on a temporary basis, to obtain a certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a provincial or territorial authority."

https://www.cicic.ca/938/bakers.canada?id=274

Basically, FSW is far easier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2019
bellexa22:
Hi @topsmamen please do you think it's a lot of headache if your NOC starts with a 0(Management occupations) Do they get scrutinized more than others.

Doubtful. I don’t think some NOCs are more scrutinized than others.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by shygunXs(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2019
Thanks for the info.

Please when did you do yours?

yemblaze:
I paid 10k then oo but now its 27k for secondary verification for WES.

PROCESS: There is a LASU UBA account called LASU Revenue Account at LASU. After payment, take the teller to the LASU bursary office (Admin block 2) where the teller would be converted to a receipt. Write your WES REF NO ontop of the receipt. Take it to the Exams and Records department located at ICT and ask for the Transcript verification officer. Drop a copy of your receipt with your WES reference number, name and matric number BOLDLY written on it.
All the best.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Tadekmanager: 8:13am On Apr 23, 2019
Pls I need some clarification can we talk on group chat pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Influential101: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2019
etyno:
Hello beautiful people, pls I need help o
Someone should intervene in my matter o
Pls
This is 12:01am, I can't sleep, no light, I am currently using hand fan to fan the kids cos they are seriously sweating cry
The heat is so much these days and Use of generator has its limits in my house, and this has been the norm in my house for months now. I just pity my little baby cry Each time I do this, i just ask my self if this is the best I can give myself and my family.
It will end in priase sha. cool cool

Henhen, I am a professional baker and I have been baking part time since 2007 and full time from 2013. Thats when I opened my cake studio. I have 2staffs and about 5apprentice.
I want to apply for the express entry (been a ghost reader for some months now, been trying to make up my mind)

Which route is better for me? Federal skilled trade program or federal skilled worker?
What are the pros and cons of each route?
Whatever route is decided, when I want to write my work reference letter, who will write it? Considering that I am the owner of the business?

Pls dont ignore this message biko sad
This is a destiny decision for me o.
I am ready to register for IELTS, so you guys are gonna be seeing me here often. I will not let you guys go until I get PPR o.
I just need all the necessary information and I won't be a burden as I am not lazy to read. Family of 5, am married and intend to be the primary applicant. Am 31 while hubby is 42. I have only Bsc and a vocational certificate. Hubby has 2or more certificates in Engineering but has only worked in a religious organization as a clergy.
What are our chances?
Hi, the best bet for you is Saskatchewan PNP.. Bakers are listed as one of the occupations in demand... There's a PNP thread in the travel section.. all the best smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by WaleCanada: 8:26am On Apr 23, 2019
Tadekmanager:
Pls I need some clarification can we talk on group chat pls

You and who??

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kingspaco: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2019
Nkechi2110:
Plz house can someone possibly be on the pool with 371score(game of chances) while waiting for another IELT.Is it still possible to recreate another pool profile when score here better?
Yes it's possible, you can update your profile with your new scores later.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Xyzee: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2019
WaleCanada:

You and who??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 9:46am On Apr 23, 2019
abyejecks:
Pls for my work experience, I was paid cash. I want to submit pay slips and write paid in cash on the reference letter to avoid adr for bank statement as I wasn't paid via bank. Asides pay slips, is there any other payment evidence. Hope it won't affect my application. I no longer work there.

Thanks

It won't affect your application. Just state in your reference letter that you were paid in cash.

Your reference letter is the most important. Payslips, employment letters, bank statements from places of employment are optional. Don't worry over your inability to provide documents that are not requested by CIC.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jjohndoe83: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2019
pyruvateluv:

Thanks bro.
Can't just stop laughing at the confusion you experienced on spelling "receive" grin

May the rest of your journey be fruitful and stress-free
Amen and amen.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Funky123(f): 10:20am On Apr 23, 2019
WaleCanada:

You and who??
You are mean......

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mosky47: 10:28am On Apr 23, 2019
People it's PPR.

Singing 'there is nothing, there is no one, who compares with you; I take pleasure in worshipping you Lord'.

Timeline:

AOR: September 11th 2018
MEP/BIL: October 5th, 2018
Biometrics done: October 10th, 2018
Reverted to the so-called IP1: October 23rd, 2018
Silence.........until ADR: March 9th 2019 (AVO Famous 5)
IP2 (I can't tell if it's so-called again....lol): April 18th
PPR: April 23rd (after 7 months and 12 days)

To God be the glory. Thank you all for all the invaluable information shared here.

More details later

55 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ronie24(f): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2019
Ifeoma77 please I nid ur contact I have few questions to ask. Am not really getting it as my head is aching so bad.I PMed u but it's not connecting. Please help me forward it to queenronkies2004@yahoo.com thank u
Ifeoma77:

Sorry jare, I meant to highlight that the form is compulsory with or without scratch card. I'll modify the wording
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 10:37am On Apr 23, 2019
mosky47:
People it's PPR.

Singing 'there is nothing, there is no one, who compares with you; I take pleasure in worshipping you Lord'.

Timeline:

AOR: September 11th 2018
MEP/BIL: October 5th, 2018
Biometrics done: October 10th, 2018
Reverted to the so-called IP1: October 23rd, 2018
Silence.........until ADR: March 9th 2019 (AVO Famous 5)
IP2 (I can't tell if it's so-called again....lol): April 18th
PPR: April 23rd (after 7 months and 12 days)

To God be the glory. Thank you all for all the invaluable information shared here.

More details later

Congratulations!

Oya share gist sharperly, we are waiting grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by onchekpa: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2019
enoeshett:

I also need tried the number but no headway. Heaven knows NTI can do better! I'll let you know the outcome of my visit to their Ogba office on Tuesday.

I just called now. The number went through. Try him now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jneo(m): 10:44am On Apr 23, 2019
Ok let me try to do a better job. We started this process In February of 2017. We requested WES evaluation after obtaining our transcripts. Wify was the primary applicant. During our time, we didn’t have to do evaluation for WAEC. I think the WES report came around May or June. We wrote IELTS in April and passed at the first attempt. Then we calculated our score, it was around 407. Hmmm, we knew we had to add something to get a higher score. Fortunately for us, wify was in her final year with university of Roehampton online MBA program. So we waited till July of 2018 when she completed the program , then we added her masters and scored 443. That was in August 2018. We entered the pool and by September we got ITA. For the medical, I walked into IOM at ikeja GRA and got an appointment for October 24th I think. We submitted our application on November 2nd, did biometrics in the first week of December and then got PPR April 2019. I think this is better �
ladymarshall:
First of all, congratulations! It has ended in praise!!!!

Bhet why?? sad

So you haven't been active? That is minus 3

But despite your inactivity, you still sneak in and read through the long long essays, scripts, answers, comments, links, very good, you get 1 mark for your silent participation.

Now even after benefiting from all the information, you then decided to give back with a script of just 3 lines without timelines Why That is minus 16

But thank you for your prayers, for that you get 2 marks.

As an example to others who might contemplate submitting this type of script, I take the two marks back and minus 1 from it

Total: -19/10

Congrats again and all the best in Canada.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AdetonaDami(m): 10:44am On Apr 23, 2019
ladymarshall:
@AdetonaDami Check mail as soon as you can

please check mail!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jjohndoe83: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2019
IQAS is just making my body to be hot. Kingkhalil any luck with IQAS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Osessage: 11:01am On Apr 23, 2019
Ok, I sent them the one with the silver lining. I even sent for my sister. Her’s was accepted. You really think sending them another email will help?

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.