Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,327 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857336 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by User1MX: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2019
Newmum0615:
Happy Easter everyone.

Good day Ma.
I know you are busy but please I need your help. I have sent a PM. Kindly respond. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by KunleSteel: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2019
" If you had direct entry into the second year of study, you must also provide documentation for prior study, e.g IJMB exam certificate, A-level results, National Certificate of Education, National Diploma or Higher National Diploma "

Does anyone have guidelines on how to send and verify A-level results (British Council) using WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2019
mosky47:
People it's PPR.

To God be the glory. Thank you all for all the invaluable information shared here.

More details later
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2019
kaylov12:

Who says it's your last chance? Did you read the ppr script of a lady who wrote ielts 8 times before getting the maximum score. Don't give up yet, the last chance is after you have got your desired band. As par the money, God will provide. It is too early to quit!!!
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by johnnybravo1990: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
Progress2468:
Good morning Team,

I want to know if I could enter the pool now? Considering that I just saw my IELTS score (LRSW - 8,7.5,7.5,7)

Meanwhile WES Just informed me my evaluation will be completed by 30th of April 2019.

I also want to know, do the score on the CRS calculator often tally with your CRS score when you eventually enter the Pool?
Don't play with PR rejection o. Dude, you can't enter pool without your ECA report number, and date ECA was issued. You put in wrong details of these, just to enter the pool, you get a rejection!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chikadami(f): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
Happy Easter Ma. Please I have tried reaching you. I sent you a message. Kindly respond.

Newmum0615:
Happy Easter everyone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by nelronaldo(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
mosky47:
People it's PPR.

Singing 'there is nothing, there is no one, who compares with you; I take pleasure in worshipping you Lord'.

Timeline:

AOR: September 11th 2018
MEP/BIL: October 5th, 2018
Biometrics done: October 10th, 2018
Reverted to the so-called IP1: October 23rd, 2018
Silence.........until ADR: March 9th 2019 (AVO Famous 5)
IP2 (I can't tell if it's so-called again....lol): April 18th
PPR: April 23rd (after 7 months and 12 days)

To God be the glory. Thank you all for all the invaluable information shared here.

More details later
Big congratulations to you.

Please what is this famous five ADR? I know pay slips, bank statement and background information are part of the famous ADR.

In addition, peradventure one is asked to submit the famous 5 ADR and cannot get pay slips for any of the places he worked but just bank statement for the period the salary was deposited into his account and just salary certificate for the period he was paid cash. Would this suffice?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by expectantmomma(f): 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hi etyno,

You can start via FSW. After creating your profile (that’s after IELTS and ECA) you can then apply for Saskatchewan PNP. Your trade, Baker is in their demand occupation list.

All the best.

etyno:
Hello beautiful people, pls I need help o
Someone should intervene in my matter o
Pls
This is 12:01am, I can't sleep, no light, I am currently using hand fan to fan the kids cos they are seriously sweating cry
The heat is so much these days and Use of generator has its limits in my house, and this has been the norm in my house for months now. I just pity my little baby cry Each time I do this, i just ask my self if this is the best I can give myself and my family.
It will end in priase sha. cool cool

Henhen, I am a professional baker and I have been baking part time since 2007 and full time from 2013. Thats when I opened my cake studio. I have 2staffs and about 5apprentice.
I want to apply for the express entry (been a ghost reader for some months now, been trying to make up my mind)

Which route is better for me? Federal skilled trade program or federal skilled worker?
What are the pros and cons of each route?
Whatever route is decided, when I want to write my work reference letter, who will write it? Considering that I am the owner of the business?

Pls dont ignore this message biko sad
This is a destiny decision for me o.
I am ready to register for IELTS, so you guys are gonna be seeing me here often. I will not let you guys go until I get PPR o.
I just need all the necessary information and I won't be a burden as I am not lazy to read. Family of 5, am married and intend to be the primary applicant. Am 31 while hubby is 42. I have only Bsc and a vocational certificate. Hubby has 2or more certificates in Engineering but has only worked in a religious organization as a clergy.
What are our chances?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Belemz: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
People it's PPR.

Timeline:
AOR: August 4th 2018
MEP/BIL: September, 2018
Biometrics done: September 11th, 2018
Visa Office : AVO
PPR: April 23rd (this morning)

To God be the glory. We are grateful. Thank you all for all the invaluable information shared here.

More details later

53 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jazzy(f): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
johnnybravo1990:
on't play with PR rejection o. Dude, you can't enter pool without your ECA report number, and date ECA was issued. You put in wrong details of these, just to enter the pool, you get a rejection!

I believe, he wants to create an express entry profile, that you can do, since your ECA will be out in a few days, however you may not be able to submit the profile aka enter the pool until you have your ECA report and your IELTS trf. You must complete your EE profile before 60 days, that for you should be possible since you have your IELTS. I hope this helps.. Xoxo
#We move

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by amobola: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hey house, any hope of cut off draw dropping soon? Currently sitting on 445 & birthday coming up soon undecided undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Avidreader748: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
amobola:
Hey house, any hope of cut off draw dropping soon? Currently sitting on 445 & birthday coming up soon undecided undecided

For your sake and others at 440, we pray it drops soon!!☺

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
amobola:

I'm not writing to make you feel bad but with recent draws and rate of high scores entering the pool daily, draw of 445 cut-off might not be in sight anytime soon but its unpredictable IRCC...they just might slash it suddenly to even 444.

Stay hopeful and prayerful. Have you exhausted all options of increasing your CRS? which month is your birthday? all the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Yabi: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hello All,
Please for those who applied for USA Police Clearance Certificate from outside of the US, when you used the downloadable form online, which official assisted you with the fingerprinting?

I ask because a portion of the FD-258 form requires the Signature of the official taking the fingerprints.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Yuyukoko: 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
I'm just here struggling not to cry in a management meeting. The mail just dropped. PPR is here fam... It's been a long haul but it's here finally...

Give it your best shot - in compiling docx and proof of funds, don't lose sight of the goal, ask for help, clarifications, look for answers, admit when you are weak especially when the 6 months timeline elapses, joke around it, but wait for it. It's gon come!

Here we come Canny... Tra-la-la-la.

75 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Funky123(f): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
mosky47:
People it's PPR.

Singing 'there is nothing, there is no one, who compares with you; I take pleasure in worshipping you Lord'.

Timeline:

AOR: September 11th 2018
MEP/BIL: October 5th, 2018
Biometrics done: October 10th, 2018
Reverted to the so-called IP1: October 23rd, 2018
IP2 (I can't tell if it's so-called again....lol): April 18th
PPR: April 23rd (after 7 months and 12 days)

More details later
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Funky123(f): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
Yuyukoko:
I'm just here struggling not to cry in a management meeting. The mail just dropped. PPR is here fam... It's been a long haul but it's here finally...

Give it your best shot - in compiling docx and proof of funds, don't lose sight of the goal, ask for help, clarifications, look for answers, admit when you are weak especially when the 6 months timeline elapses, joke around it, but wait for it. It's gon come!

Here we come Canny... Tra-la-la-la.
Lol......Its tears of joy ooo
Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Tvaddict: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
jinnyz:
Hello house, My IELTS results are as follows:
L-8.5
R-8.5
W-6.5
S-7.5
I am seriously considering a remark in Writing only, please is there a criteria for one to meet for a remark? Do you know anyone that has applied for a remark and got higher score? I will appreciate your prompt response. Thanks

I’m considering a remark too in writing. LRWS: 8,8,6.5,7.5. Can I have your mobile Num maybe we can discuss more. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by cardinal1: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Please I am post ITA and got my AOR on 15th March. Till today 23rd of April, I am yet to get Biometrics request. Do I Need to b worried? From ppr success stories I have seen here biometrics requests happen within 1 month of AOR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by foi59: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
etrange:

Voici le lien https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration

On va y arriver par la grace de Dieu. Quand a moi, je peux vivre n'importe ou. Le francais canadien me prend meme la tete. grin

Merci. mais le TEF, c'est cher!peut etre je vais essayer ielts d'abord.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
cardinal1:
Please I am post ITA and got my AOR on 15th March. Till today 23rd of April, I am yet to get Biometrics request. Do I Need to b worried? From ppr success stories I have seen here biometrics requests happen within 1 month of AOR

Don't be worried. It'll come soon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jbelieve: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
Congratulations to all PPR recipients. More grace to all August and September 2018 AOR and all who have crossed 6 months still waiting.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by seunfoster: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pls all, @Topsmamen and Newmum I need your help ooo. I got a rejection base on NOC which I made .mistake in and a CSE was raised to inform IRCC but got got a rejection letter few days after. I want to paste my JDs for the two work experiences I am claiming points on. Kindly review and express your opinion on it. Thanks.

Head Teller Duties & Responsibilities

 Effective cash management
 Supports cash tellers by supplying or receiving cash as required
 Ensures efficient administration of the vault in terms of adequacy and security of cash
 Monitors movement in / out of bulk Room for security purposes
 Monitors branch cash position and make necessary recommendation to HBO for cash evacuation.
 Planning and execution of cash transfers between branch and cash center, in line with the Bank’s policy on cash movement.
 Ensures cash transfer between branch and cash center are effected and appropriate entries passed immediately.
 Prompt authorization of transactions above Teller limit.
 Ensure that branch cash limits are respected
 Timely and accurate call-over of processed tickets.
 Provide daily reports on branch cash position to Head, Branch.

Funds Transfer Officer Duties & Responsibilities
 Process Form M/Form A
 Ascertain validity of transaction documents for processing.
 Ensure transactions are processed in line with policy.
 Process local funds transfers
 Booking and liquidation of Term deposits.
 Issuance and liquidation of Manager’s cheque in line with policy.
 Process receipt of international transfer funds and pay customer
 Collect custom duties as required and ensure prompt remittance.
 Ensure cheques are properly truncated.
 Ensure expenses are promptly processed in line with the procurement policy.
 Ensure all remittances for customers and regulatory agencies are handled within the agreed time-frame
 Ensure weekly balancing of internal GL accounts such as MCs, Sundries, etc. and timely rendition of proofs
 Timely call-over of processed tickets
 ATM Custodian (Back-up)
 Perform other duties as assigned by supervising Unit Head
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
cardinal1:

Drink chilled Fanta or Malt and relax. From immitracker, they are still on 8th March AOR.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bimbok2: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
wasseynewest:
Pm me boss.
@wasseynewest, please I sent you a pm. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by NanaF: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
amobola:

No one can tell you or predict accurately. Just watch and pray.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by etrange: 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
foi59:

Merci. mais le TEF, c'est cher!peut etre je vais essayer ielts d'abord.

C'est cher mais si ton age est avance, tu en auras besoin pour t'assurer d'un score convenable meme apres avoir bien reussi a IELTS. Si tu est encore tres jeune, tu peux faire sans alors. La connaissance de la langue francaise est juste un pouvoir dont tu peux te servir quand il faut. cool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Java47: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hello House,

Quick one for those currently in Toronto, have a good cyber security background, few years experience in using SIEMs and security applications (Splunk, QRadar, Carbon Black etc) and you know you're definitely serious in building your security career, DM me let's see if we can work something out before month's end. Headcount is for 3 people so be serious.
NB: I'm only linking you up
Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by seunfoster: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
Everyone pls help me ooo. Starting all over again after 11 months is frustrating enough.

seunfoster:
Pls all, @Topsmamen and Newmum I need your help ooo. I got a rejection base on NOC which I made .mistake in and a CSE was raised to inform IRCC but got got a rejection letter few days after. I want to paste my JDs for the two work experiences I am claiming points on. Kindly review and express your opinion on it. Thanks.

Head Teller Duties & Responsibilities

 Effective cash management
 Supports cash tellers by supplying or receiving cash as required
 Ensures efficient administration of the vault in terms of adequacy and security of cash
 Monitors movement in / out of bulk Room for security purposes
 Monitors branch cash position and make necessary recommendation to HBO for cash evacuation.
 Planning and execution of cash transfers between branch and cash center, in line with the Bank’s policy on cash movement.
 Ensures cash transfer between branch and cash center are effected and appropriate entries passed immediately.
 Prompt authorization of transactions above Teller limit.
 Ensure that branch cash limits are respected
 Timely and accurate call-over of processed tickets.
 Provide daily reports on branch cash position to Head, Branch.

Funds Transfer Officer Duties & Responsibilities
 Process Form M/Form A
 Ascertain validity of transaction documents for processing.
 Ensure transactions are processed in line with policy.
 Process local funds transfers
 Booking and liquidation of Term deposits.
 Issuance and liquidation of Manager’s cheque in line with policy.
 Process receipt of international transfer funds and pay customer
 Collect custom duties as required and ensure prompt remittance.
 Ensure cheques are properly truncated.
 Ensure expenses are promptly processed in line with the procurement policy.
 Ensure all remittances for customers and regulatory agencies are handled within the agreed time-frame
 Ensure weekly balancing of internal GL accounts such as MCs, Sundries, etc. and timely rendition of proofs
 Timely call-over of processed tickets
 ATM Custodian (Back-up)
 Perform other duties as assigned by supervising Unit Head
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by cardinal1: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
lols... Thanks for d response
Adunnee:

Drink chilled Fanta or Malt and relax. From immitracker, they are still on 8th March AOR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Skelewudprince: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hello House

Please I need help on IELTS especially Listening

I got L 6.5, R 9, W 7, S 7.5.

How can I boost my listening scores? I dedicated more than 70% to listening and I still got 6.5. In all the practice tests I did (over 40), I only got 8 and above on 5 occasions. I'm just sick of this. I don' know how to go about it. Someone should please help a brother.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
hello house, i Just gopt my required IELTS score , but my wes still showing Status: In progress--We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).Status last updated: 4/11/2019, i Just submitted my Waec request today My birthday is in june and my calculated CRS now is 453, kindly advice on how to maximize my waiting time on WES . or any other optionjs to increase CRS based on current trends

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.