Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (862286 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by tendertots: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hi guys, I hope we all had a great holiday. Please guys how do I order for GCMS notes? I am sinp OID applicant. Kindly assist a sister. Thanks all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by REDBULL1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hello, guys. There's a mistake on my certificate. A letter was omitted from my name. I want to do education accessment with IQAS, will that be a problem? The other two names were correctly spelt.

Thanks for your kind response, and Pls keep up the good work.

cc ifeoma77 joo2018 newmum0615
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by enoeshett(f): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
KunleSteel:
" If you had direct entry into the second year of study, you must also provide documentation for prior study, e.g IJMB exam certificate, A-level results, National Certificate of Education, National Diploma or Higher National Diploma "

Does anyone have guidelines on how to send and verify A-level results (British Council) using WES?
The service is called certifying statement. 28 working days processing time. N42,448 payable by bankdraft. If BC was your centre, then Get application form from BC and submit with copy of international passport and bank draft. BC essentially sends your request to Cambridge and Cambridge sends to WES. If BC was not your centre, contact your centre to request on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by slimvis: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
I think it all depends on your reasons for rejections. Just try to be consistent in your EE application, base on the fact that they have your record

Guccigucci:
Hi house,

Please a quick one
I’ve been refused a Canadian student visa and an American tourist visa in the past, hope it does not affect the EE PROCESS?

NB: I’ve also had a Dubai tourist visa, 2 UK visas (tourist and Tier 4) and a schengen visa in the past also does it help?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Youtook(f): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Yuyukoko:
I'm just here struggling not to cry in a management meeting. The mail just dropped. PPR is here fam... It's been a long haul but it's here finally...

Give it your best shot - in compiling docx and proof of funds, don't lose sight of the goal, ask for help, clarifications, look for answers, admit when you are weak especially when the 6 months timeline elapses, joke around it, but wait for it. It's gon come!

Here we come Canny... Tra-la-la-la.

Lol. Congratulations! All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Peece: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Thanks for all the suggestions and clarifications regarding passport validity. I really appreciate.
@OliviaPope1
@ladymarshall
@mikkyphp
OliviaPope1:
This portion you quoted is for people whose passports have more than 6months to expiration, but have used up all the available pages. i.e there’s no free space to insert a new visa or maybe to place stamps.

Generally the rule is you can only apply for a replacement if you have only two leaves left or less than 6months to expiration.

@peece, I suggest you wait until June like you mentioned.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by manlikegb: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Itzchord:
Please @ all the savvy elders, I have a daunting issue. I am the primary applicant for EE and we just recently got an ITA; however, the problem is that my wife's NOC was mistakenly filled as Admin assistant instead of Admin officer when we entered the pool. Please can I still change it or just go ahead with the assistant thingy?

Good day @Itzchord,

I have an admin assistant/admin officer issue at hand that I'm still battling with especially with matching the Job Description to NOC 1221. Do you mind to share your JD of admin officer with me so I can compare. My own concern is that this JD is not up to 70% match with NOC 1221.

I've sent you a PM.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Please can anyone help with the link to April AOR WhatsApp group?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by TemiGee: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Congratulations @Yuyukoko, your best days have just begun. This calls for celebration. grin

Yuyukoko:
I'm just here struggling not to cry in a management meeting. The mail just dropped. PPR is here fam... It's been a long haul but it's here finally...

Give it your best shot - in compiling docx and proof of funds, don't lose sight of the goal, ask for help, clarifications, look for answers, admit when you are weak especially when the 6 months timeline elapses, joke around it, but wait for it. It's gon come!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
Skelewudprince:
Hello House

Please I need help on IELTS especially Listening

I got L 6.5, R 9, W 7, S 7.5.

How can I boost my listening scores? I dedicated more than 70% to listening and I still got 6.5. In all the practice tests I did (over 40), I only got 8 and above on 5 occasions. I'm just sick of this. I don' know how to go about it. Someone should please help a brother.

so sorry about this. are you getting distracted during the listening? asin, does your mind wander briefly at any point during practice or in the real exam? furthermore, get to study each section well as it helps you know what to expect. For Instance, Section one is usually a phone conversation between two people etc. Also which section do you score the least during your practice? I wish you all the best.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
seunfoster:
Pls all, @Topsmamen and Newmum I need your help ooo. I got a rejection base on NOC which I made .mistake in and a CSE was raised to inform IRCC but got got a rejection letter few days after. I want to paste my JDs for the two work experiences I am claiming points on. Kindly review and express your opinion on it. Thanks.

So sorry about this. My guess is because most of your JD depicts duties which fall under NOCs such as 1434/6551 which are NOCs of skill type C (ineligible NOCs for Federal Skilled Workers). You might want to take a look at 1212 as your JD as a Head Teller seems similar to a Bank clerks supervisor or collection clerks (bulk tellers) supervisor.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Yuyukoko:

Congratulations Yuyukoko, All the best in your new country. Go and prosper mightily.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by tey4tobyy8005(f): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pm

[q`uote author=NameUserNo post=77791953]Please can anyone help with the link to April AOR WhatsApp group?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
Belemz:
People it's PPR.

Timeline:
AOR: August 4th 2018
MEP/BIL: September, 2018
Biometrics done: September 11th, 2018
Silence.........until ADR: March 9th 2019 (AVO Famous 5)
Visa Office : AVO
PPR: April 23rd (this morning)

To God be the glory. We are grateful. Thank you all for all the invaluable information shared here.

More details later
Congrats

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Congrats to @Mosky47, @Belemz and @Yuyukoko.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hello seunfoster, really sorry to read about your rejection notice.

Which NOC did you use? Your JD is very similar to mine and I used 0122 without any issues as per my gcms notes...awaiting ppr though but my notes show mine application has passed eligibility.

You can actually pass for an assistant operations manager reporting to an operations manager...although I claimed points for the supervisory role since I had more than 3 years experience on that role. I also had a funds transfer history but I didn't bother about getting an NOC for that role.

All the best.

[Qquote author=seunfoster post=77787992]Pls all, @Topsmamen and Newmum I need your help ooo. I got a rejection base on NOC which I made .mistake in and a CSE was raised to inform IRCC but got got a rejection letter few days after. I want to paste my JDs for the two work experiences I am claiming points on. Kindly review and express your opinion on it. Thanks.

Head Teller Duties & Responsibilities

 Effective cash management
 Supports cash tellers by supplying or receiving cash as required
 Ensures efficient administration of the vault in terms of adequacy and security of cash
 Monitors movement in / out of bulk Room for security purposes
 Monitors branch cash position and make necessary recommendation to HBO for cash evacuation.
 Planning and execution of cash transfers between branch and cash center, in line with the Bank’s policy on cash movement.
 Ensures cash transfer between branch and cash center are effected and appropriate entries passed immediately.
 Prompt authorization of transactions above Teller limit.
 Ensure that branch cash limits are respected
 Timely and accurate call-over of processed tickets.
 Provide daily reports on branch cash position to Head, Branch.

Funds Transfer Officer Duties & Responsibilities
 Process Form M/Form A
 Ascertain validity of transaction documents for processing.
 Ensure transactions are processed in line with policy.
 Process local funds transfers
 Booking and liquidation of Term deposits.
 Issuance and liquidation of Manager’s cheque in line with policy.
 Process receipt of international transfer funds and pay customer
 Collect custom duties as required and ensure prompt remittance.
 Ensure cheques are properly truncated.
 Ensure expenses are promptly processed in line with the procurement policy.
 Ensure all remittances for customers and regulatory agencies are handled within the agreed time-frame
 Ensure weekly balancing of internal GL accounts such as MCs, Sundries, etc. and timely rendition of proofs
 Timely call-over of processed tickets
 ATM Custodian (Back-up)
 Perform other duties as assigned by supervising Unit Head
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by seunfoster: 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
Thanks Topsmamen. Pls I will need your guidiance the more wish I think can only be well done via private chat. Kindly send your contact to my email (mytimemystar@gmail.com) so that I can chat you better. Thank you.

Topsmamen:

So sorry about this. My guess is because most of your JD depicts duties which fall under NOCs such as 1434/6551 which are NOCs of skill type C (ineligible NOCs for Federal Skilled Workers). You might want to take a look at 1212 as your JD as a Head Teller seems similar to a Bank clerks supervisor or collection clerks (bulk tellers) supervisor.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ojasope1: 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Congratulations to ielts smashers and PPR clintchers.

Please seniors, does ircc recognise Islamic marriages and customary court divorce certificates.

Has anyone submitted customary court divorce certificates before?

Thanks.

O ma ja sope las las.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by foi59: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
etrange:

C'est cher mais si ton age est avance, tu en auras besoin pour t'assurer d'un score convenable meme apres avoir bien reussi a IELTS. Si tu est encore tres jeune, tu peux faire sans alors. La connaissance de la langue francaise est juste un pouvoir dont tu peux te servir quand il faut. cool

J'aurai 29 ans December et j'ai travaille pour plus de 5ans. j'ai aussi une maitrise mais comme institutrice de francais, je n'ai pas de certificat d'instruction. Je ne sais pas si c'est un probleme pour le NOC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mstomie: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
I eventually got an acknowledgement mail about 9 days after I dropped my EOR form stating that my EOR request has been sent to the remark team.

Yes my email was on the form. I'm here hoping for the best.

Mummychichi:

I didn't get any acknowledgement mail either. I only got a mail when the remark result was ready.

Did you write your email any where on the form?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Congratulations to PPR clinchers , we are behind you..please i urgently need help with iKOYI PASSPORT OFFICE, been over two months i did my kids passport and no response, i need a good and reliable contact as i beleive ITA go soon show..

thanks fam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by saggydudu(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hello Seunfoster your Noc might easily fall under NOC 6314. "Teller supervisor" is listed under this NOC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by blizzers(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
Please what’s the fate of an online Market Research Analyst working on a popular US freelance website with 2years experience ...I need to ask if I stand a chance applying since am basically self employed...Do you guys think I qualify as a skilled worker?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Around January.

shygunXs:
Thanks for the info.

Please when did you do yours?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
Congrats on PPR: @prost80, @Yuyukoko, @Belemz and @mosky47. May you excel in your new land.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by etyno: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Thanks to everyone who responded to my message. May you never lack help and our journey shall end in praise wink

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
Check for your NOC here:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html

As long as your NOC is group 0, A or B, and you were paid, you are eligible.

blizzers:
Please what’s the fate of an online Market Research Analyst working on a popular US freelance website with 2years experience ...I need to ask if I stand a chance applying since am basically self employed...Do you guys think I qualify as a skilled worker?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
aderibs:
Can someone tell me how to find out which visa office is handling your application?

Ask through a CSE or call. I find raising a CSE less stressful.

teepee4Him:

Hi all, I will also appreciate an answer to this question. Was about asking the same.

Also, what platform can anyone recommend if I want to request GCMS notes.

Thanks.

getgcms.com, gcmsbuddy.com

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
Why not?

As long as you have valid legal documents.

Ojasope1:
Congratulations to ielts smashers and PPR clintchers.

Please seniors, does ircc recognise Islamic marriages and customary court divorce certificates.

Has anyone submitted customary court divorce certificates before?

Thanks.

O ma ja sope las las.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
I'm not sure that is a big deal, however "one and same person" affidavit solves a lot of problems.

REDBULL1:
Hello, guys. There's a mistake on my certificate. A letter was omitted from my name. I want to do education accessment with IQAS, will that be a problem? The other two names were correctly spelt.

Thanks for your kind response, and Pls keep up the good work.

cc ifeoma,77 joo.2018 newmum.0615
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
saggydudu:
Hello Seunfoster your Noc might easily fall under NOC 6314. "Teller supervisor" is listed under this NOC.

This should work too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Godrocks: 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
hi guys how can I apply for this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (503)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.