Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (860635 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 7:11am On Apr 26, 2019
[quote author=GozyNA post=77858084][/quote]what of the part to add siblings and their nationality?
If he excludes the estranged sibling, its misrepresentation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 7:13am On Apr 26, 2019
30watts:
Hello guys. Please is there a way to remove a certificate (ICAN) from WES and include a different one (ATS) after I have commenced the application process and sent stuff like WAEC results and University transcript already? If you could point me to pages on this current thread and past threads where I can find this info I'll gladly read up.
quickly contact them and let them know. Else you word have to pay again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by pejuhazel(f): 7:26am On Apr 26, 2019
kiari:
What are the 5 famous ADR?
* Schedule A
* Additional family info
*Updated POF
*Bank statements showing salary deposits, and
* Pay slips

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 8:07am On Apr 26, 2019
Congratulations to u.

Indeed, the Lord is good and has shown us his good deeds.

But ehn... this ur PPR script needs heavy deliverance and baptism... ahn ahn!!

Its barely worded.

Well, I will rate it 2.8/10... but u can get a revised score if you add some flesh to it.

Go and shine.

God bless you and family!!

prost80:
Finally, It's PPR
Family size: 3

IELTS: Jul. 27th 2018
ECA: Oct 15 2018
ITA: Oct 29th 2018
AOR: Dec.2 2018
MEP/BIL: Jan 12th 2019
RPRF: Feb 8 2019
ADR: April 15 2019
PPR: April 18th '19

I want to thank everyone it's been a journey. I registered for wes as far back as 2014. But one lost interest until dec 2017 when we had fuel scarcity.. no light no water no fuel.i just got fed up and encouraged my wife. Who later became the PA.

To all those who are looking for something like this, the God that did this for us, will do it for you in Jesus name. Amen. The PPR was a good Easter present for us.

I took time out of nairaland after aor to relax, because the journey is not for the faint hearted neither is the cost but all in all it will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 8:10am On Apr 26, 2019
Boss!!

Who am I to disagree with these powerful ladies!!

Biko ooo... Ride on.. our able English Marshal...

@LadyMarshall, make sure you court-martial bless Topsmamen's script grin grin

iaatmguy:
ngbo raphrulz se you agree?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jemidun: 8:16am On Apr 26, 2019
Good morning House.

Please I am trying to evaluate my ACCA with WES.

Advise what the country of education is.

Is it UK or Nigeria? Considering that it is a UK certificate but I wrote the exams in Nigeria, so it's a bit confusing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ans123: 8:31am On Apr 26, 2019
@Topmamen I am not saying his NOC fits perfectly with NOC 6221 but it appears to be the closest since he is in technical sales.

What he can do is re work his JD to cover those areas and get his HR to sign it. We should not dash people's hope by telling them they belong to NOC C

Topsmamen:

Spot on. I was just going to mention this. The JD is more 6411 than 6221.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chicyclass(f): 8:33am On Apr 26, 2019
Chaii!

Congratulations!

waynetemi:
My timeline just to encourage someone:

Single applicant
VO: London to Kyiv

IELTS: 8.5/8.5/7.5/8 done first trial

ITA: 17 Nov 2017

AOR: 5 Dec 2017
SILENCE
REQUEST FOR RE-MED: 28 Feb 2019

PPR: 8 Apr 2019
COPR: 24 Apr 2019

After waiting for 1 year and 4 months i really don't have the energy to tell any story because the truth is that there is none sef. Nothing interesting to mention. I discovered this forum after AOR while searching for info on processing times.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jjohndoe83: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2019
ladymarshall

you got mail!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chicyclass(f): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2019
Congratulations
EndInPraisess:
[

IELTS April 21st
ECA- July
ITA - August 22nd 2018
AOR - October 8th 2018
IP1 - November 22nd 2018
IP2 - April 23rd 2019
PPR - April 24th 2019

Please house. We submitted our passport yesterday, I thought it reflects on ones CIC account
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chicyclass(f): 8:42am On Apr 26, 2019
Congratulations
stevo2016:
Long post alert! It’s PPR guys.
IELTS:5 attempts
ITA: 5th September, 2018.

AOR: 29/09/2018
MED Passed/adr(schedule A form for spouse): 29/10/2018
Biometrics:07/11/2018
long silence
IP2: 23/04/2019
PPR:24/04/2019 dated 23/04/2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 8:43am On Apr 26, 2019
Congratulations oo.

But what is with you guys and short PPR scripts?

I am sure that you guys would have appreciated those that gave well worded PPR scripts.

Why are we like this? enjoy taking but finding it hard to give back. Technically, at the point when we are to word our PPR scripts, that's when we will remember that we are people of few words.

Nawa oo.

I will rate this PPR script 1/10... pls word it some more to get a revised score.

God bless you and yours.

Go and shine.

mosky47:
People it's PPR.

Singing 'there is nothing, there is no one, who compares with you; I take pleasure in worshipping you Lord'.

Timeline:

AOR: September 11th 2018
MEP/BIL: October 5th, 2018
Biometrics done: October 10th, 2018
Reverted to the so-called IP1: October 23rd, 2018
Silence.........until ADR: March 9th 2019 (AVO Famous 5)
IP2 (I can't tell if it's so-called again....lol): April 18th
PPR: April 23rd (after 7 months and 12 days)

To God be the glory. Thank you all for all the invaluable information shared here.

More details later

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ramj: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2019
mosky47:
People it's PPR.

Singing 'there is nothing, there is no one, who compares with you; I take pleasure in worshipping you Lord'.

Timeline:

AOR: September 11th 2018
MEP/BIL: October 5th, 2018
Biometrics done: October 10th, 2018
Reverted to the so-called IP1: October 23rd, 2018
IP2 (I can't tell if it's so-called again....lol): April 18th
PPR: April 23rd (after 7 months and 12 days)

More details later

Glory to God Indeed. Yesssss

EndInPraisess:
Allahu Akbar, Grace found Us!!

IELTS April 21st
ECA- July
ITA - August 22nd 2018
AOR - October 8th 2018
IP1 - November 22nd 2018
IP2 - April 23rd 2019
PPR - April 24th 2019

Please house. We submitted our passport yesterday, I thought it reflects on ones CIC account

COngratuPPR

stevo2016:

long silence
for those that are still on the waiting line, the LORD WILL SURPRISE YOU.
las las, all of us go entry Cannyland in style. Thanks.

Gloryyyy Sweet Something

waynetemi:

Single applicant

SILENCE

After waiting for 1 year and 4 months i really don't have the energy.

Worry Not your testimony has told the story.

Go and Prosper in Jesus Name.

Wahooooooo

Je m'appelle Ramj

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 9:01am On Apr 26, 2019
Congrats!

These PPR scripts are getting really tiring.

We are gradually slipping back to our part 2 and part 3 days where we could barely learn anything from PPR scripts.

Maybe I should reiterate... PPR script is a way to give highlights of our experiences, both good and bad to support people that are coming up.

How does this happen?? People that have similarly related issues with what you faced can reach out for specific solutions to guide them.

It is more valuable than just writing timelines.

Timelines alone adds almost no value, apart from people praying and wishing they have similar timelines.

I am highly surprised at some scantily given PPR scripts, because I go back to those people's history.... and I see how much questions they have asked on this thread, how many people they have reached out to, PPR scripts they have enjoyed reading... yet they still give back little or no value.

We need to learn to be more of givers than receivers.

I will rate this script -11/10. We will revise the score if we see ma revised, well worded PPR script.

God bless you and fam.

Go and prosper!!

nonogoodgirl:
And PPR mail landed safely after 10 months and 17days.
It has ended in praise

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2019
Congratulations...

Once again short PPR script. Well, let's hope you bring the real well worded PPR script later.

I'll rate this 1/10 in the meantime grin grin

May the new land favour you and family.

God bless.

Yuyukoko:
I'm just here struggling not to cry in a management meeting. The mail just dropped. PPR is here fam... It's been a long haul but it's here finally...

Give it your best shot - in compiling docx and proof of funds, don't lose sight of the goal, ask for help, clarifications, look for answers, admit when you are weak especially when the 6 months timeline elapses, joke around it, but wait for it. It's gon come!

Here we come Canny... Tra-la-la-la.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by v3: 9:06am On Apr 26, 2019
Congratulations to all those who have made it to Canada and to those who are on track(like me), may our efforts be rewarded too.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 9:06am On Apr 26, 2019
Congratulations.

I'll rate you 1/10 pending when we see a more robust PPR script.

May Cannyland favour you and your family.

God bless!!

Belemz:
People it's PPR.

Timeline:
AOR: August 4th 2018
MEP/BIL: September, 2018
Biometrics done: September 11th, 2018
Visa Office : AVO
PPR: April 23rd (this morning)

To God be the glory. We are grateful. Thank you all for all the invaluable information shared here.

More details later
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 9:11am On Apr 26, 2019
As much as I understand the wait.... I feel it's not good enough.

There are many people that have definitely waited for longer than you, but gave very worded PPR scripts...

Bearing in mind the purpose, which is to help others still processing theirs, you would do it selflessly, without putting much of your interest in mind.

Think about it, how would it have been if people did not share their experiences on this platform. Maybe it would have been difficult to guide many of us in this journey.

Congratulations all the same.

I no sure say we dey rate this script sha... because you wouldn't have mentioned if Adunnee did not write what she wrote.

ChyG:

AVO has a way of quenching the excitement with her Special Snail-speed Delay Treat. In other news, my PPR showed on April 12. 10 months, 3 days post AOR. I remain eternally grateful to God for his kindness.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2019
ans123:
@Topmamen I am not saying his NOC fits perfectly with NOC 6221 but it appears to be the closest since he is in technical sales.

What he can do is re work his JD to cover those areas and get his HR to sign it. We should not dash people's hope by telling them they belong to NOC C

True. I agree as well. That's what I expect of him/her anyway. As the NOC Queen always says, na rewording sure pass.

Dash people's hope? Not in the slightest. The essence of this thread is quite the contrary.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2019
Now this is what i am talking about...

Congratulations!

You are not there yet... but at least this is fairly ok.

I hereby upgrade your PPR script score from 1/10 to 6/10.

Keep shining with hubby!

God bless!

Belemz:

Full PPR gist
Long gist alert from a silent reader.
. Wishing everyone a speedy timeline.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joselum: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2019
Hello everyone!

I am currently in the express entry pool and I am considering writing the first level CIMA exam to boost my score as another certificate.

Does anyone know if WES evaluates CIMA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2019
Ehen!!

That's more like it.

Your PPR script has now been upgraded to 8.4/10.

Thank you so much for sharing.

God blesss!

mosky47:

YOU ASKED FOR IT:

FULL GIST

We are exceedingly grateful to God. I have tasted and known that He makes all things beautiful in His time.

I checked as often as possible; call it being meticulous, call it being anxious, but yesterday PPR came…… Signs out.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ibelieveinme: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2019
Please do i have to include bank statements/payslips of all the other places i worked in or just my current job?
pejuhazel:

* Schedule A
* Additional family info
*Updated POF
*Bank statements showing salary deposits, and
* Pay slips
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2019
Wow!!!

Congratulations oo...

This was truly a long wait... Kyiev particularly is know for the delays. But thank God it has ended in praise.

I understand how this feels....

For the extreme long wait and the fact that you still shared, I will give you free 2.5 marks.

For sharing at all... additional 3 marks. Final score 5.5/10 cry cry

May the new land favour you greatly.

God bless you.

Go and prosper!!

waynetemi:

Single applicant

SILENCE

After waiting for 1 year and 4 months i really don't have the energy to tell any story because the truth is that there is none sef. Nothing interesting to mention. I discovered this forum after AOR while searching for info on processing times.

Gathering and submission of docs was hitch free. While waiting there were No ADR, no ghost update, nothing. Just silence. Emails and GCSM notes didn't help. i didnt get any updates after medicals passed in Dec 2017 till i was asked to redo my Medicals in 2019. I just had to wait till IRCC had my time.

What did i learn on this journey: PATIENCE

Wish all those waiting all the best. It will surely come, though it may tarry.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2019
Izz like prof drank bitterleaf juice for breakfast
grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:41am On Apr 26, 2019
Upton:
Good evening fam, I am in a bit of dilemma.

Please what are the consequences of quitting ones job before getting PR?

So I am seriously thinking about quitting my current job which I used to claim points; I actually accepted the appointment May last year because I needed to meet up to three years working experience, which I got a couple of months ago before entering the pool in March. At the time of filling my EE application, I decided to continue working at this place until April( this month) when I will clock one year at the job, so I used it as current job.

I have read instances where they ask for payslips/bank deposits ADR covering the entire period you are using to claim points, which would become a problem if someone quits and don't inform CIC and I have also read how quitting a job led to one brother going to Accra for interview because he resigned and informed CIC.

Someone advised me to hang in at my current place of work but the truth is the working condition is terrible and depressing. Getting up to three years work experience is what motivated me to stay on the job this long and considering there is no fixed duration of PR processing, I wouldn't really want to keep living like this.

I wouldn't want to complicate my application and that's why I am here to ask for advice. Thank you all.
There's no consequence abeg. Please quit that toxic environment
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mosky47: 9:42am On Apr 26, 2019
Hahaha..... you are two days behind schedule.

I'm sure you didn't see the 'more details later'

raphrulz:
Congratulations oo.

But what is with you guys and short PPR scripts?

I am sure that you guys would have appreciated those that gave well worded PPR scripts.

Why are we like this? enjoy taking but finding it hard to give back. Technically, at the point when we are to word our PPR scripts, that's when we will remember that we are people of few words.

Nawa oo.

I will rate this PPR script 1/10... pls word it some more to get a revised score.

God bless you and yours.

Go and shine.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2019
iaatmguy:
goodlif.e2018 ifeo.ma77 like i said earlier to be on the safe side. if CIC digs deep they would most definitely know someone has misrepresented. how ? let me cite this example.
there are five siblings , let's name the siblings A,B,C,D,E with NAIRALAND as their last name,two are Canada bound. D and E are the estranged siblings.
D fills in 3 siblings A NAIRALAND D.O.B April1 2018, B NAIRALAND D.O.B April1 2017, C NAIRALAND April12015 leaving out E NAIRALAND April1 2013. (this is a pure case of misrepresentation). if and when E fills and doesn't add D NAIRALAND as his/her sibling, E is also misrpresenting. now fast forward to a couple of years, one of the siblings or the parents plan on visiting or immigrating (do not forget both of them have common siblings) and their name pops up as having two siblings D NAIRALAND and E NAIRALAND, but voila the siblings have no connection. this might raise a flag and it might not (i guess you don't want to leave your PR status to chance). if common microsoft excel can bring out characters appearing twice on a sheet, i doubt if their software would not do far better than MS EXCEL.
However i might be wrong and i might be right.
pros and cons: you come out clean and never have to look over your shoulders again, or you keep it discreet and leave your PR/citizenship status to chance of CIC not finding out.
it's very dicey, if you declare now, you would be safe, but your sibling might be affected. if you don't declare now, both of you might have to look over your shoulders. or better still, have NONE of your family members apply to Canada again. THE LAW IS THE LAW, there are no exceptions, no matter how we try to circumvent it.
my two cents
I see your point.
PS: your example gave me headache grin

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2019
Xbature:
Its PPR!!!.

Timeline:
ITA: September 2018
AOR: October 2018
MEP/BIL: September 2018
Biometrics: November 2018
IP1 ADR which is the famous AVO 5: 9th March, 2019
IP2 Update: 18th April, 2019
PPR: 24th April, 2019

The story is not long, but interesting. One of the best part of English exam i liked when in Secondary school is summary so i will summarize shortly.

Thanks to this forum for the encouragement and info i wish i can list everyone's name, thanks guys. For other waiting, yours is so close just hold on to hope.
Thanks
Congratulations!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2019
Congratulations.

Nice PPR script.

I'll rate this 8/10. God bless you for sharing.

Go and prosper in your new land.

Cheers!

EndInPraisess:
Allahu Akbar, Grace found Us!!

In The Past I have always been ‘pro-travel’. My first attempt in this relocation dream was exactly 10 years ago, My mother had filed for me - she was in the US, I can remember going to the US embassy several times, did medicals, DNA and a whole bunch of other stuffs.. I was eventually denied, Oh God! Devastated was an understatement.

IELTS April 21st
ECA- July
ITA - August 22nd 2018
AOR - October 8th 2018
IP1 - November 22nd 2018
IP2 - April 23rd 2019
PPR - April 24th 2019

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2019
Congratulations...

This is good news.

We await the full PR script... but in the meantime, mbok manage this score: 3/10.

We will revise it when we get the updated script.

God bless you.

stevo2016:

long silence
I am coming for the full gist, but please a quick one, I have a new addition to my family about three weeks ago, so I informed CPC otttawa through the CSE I raised earlier. But to my surprise, their response came with a PPR message yesterday morning, while asking me to submit my baby’s birth certificate for her own application.
Later last night I discovered that my profile has been opened and they have sent the details of what I need to upload for her own application to be added.
Good for us, we have done her international passport, birth cert and medicals. All documents are reading for uploading.
However, I am a lil bit confused, should we still go ahead to our passport including our new baby’s own as demanded by the PPR letter. The letter states that all passport must be submitted on or before May 1st.
Happy people in the house, please kindly assist with evidence based information to guide us through this stage@ifeoma, joo2018, newmum etc etc
It came when I least expect it, I Pray that for those that are still on the waiting line, the LORD WILL SURPRISE YOU.
las las, all of us go entry Cannyland in style. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2019
joselum:
Hello everyone!

I am currently in the express entry pool and I am considering writing the first level CIMA exam to boost my score as another certificate.

Does anyone know if WES evaluates CIMA?

Yes they do

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.