Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,321 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (862143 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by smslive2: 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
Congratulations
cutieplum:
Hello fam, it's PPR!!!

TIMELINE:
IELTS (4th attempt): 7/7/2018
ITA: 3/10/2018 (CRS 462)
AOR: 8/10/2018
MED PASSED/BIL: 7/11/2018
DEFAULT IP2 REVERSAL TO 1P1: 22/11/2018
ADR: 21/3/2019
IP2: 18/4/2019
PPR: 23/4/19
FAMILY SIZE: 3
VO: Accra, AVO for short!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jjohndoe83: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yuyukoko:
Meanwhile fam, I've been trying to book our flights but the prices I'm seeing are killing me. 2million plus for a family of 2?! Biko, should you find anything lower, please reply to this. Please and please. Destination is Edmonton. Many thanks.
Modified:

No nau. Have you gone on the Ethiopian Airlines website or Egypt air? Family of 2 should be around 550k, if you're taking a fairly long date.

I suspect your trying to book straight to Ed. from Nigeria. You should only book to Toronto Pearson and do the flight to Ed. separately.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jjohndoe83: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
Congratulations cutieplum!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ebixxx: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

cutieplum:
Hello fam, it's PPR!!!

TIMELINE:
IELTS (4th attempt): 7/7/2018
ITA: 3/10/2018 (CRS 462)
AOR: 8/10/2018
MED PASSED/BIL: 7/11/2018
DEFAULT IP2 REVERSAL TO 1P1: 22/11/2018
ADR: 21/3/2019
IP2: 18/4/2019
PPR: 23/4/19
FAMILY SIZE: 3
VO: Accra, AVO for short!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jjohndoe83: 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
ebixxx:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

na wa o. You didn't have to quote the whole post

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yuyukoko:
Meanwhile fam, I've been trying to book our flights but the prices I'm seeing are killing me. 2million plus for a family of 2?! Biko, should you find anything lower, please reply to this. Please and please. Destination is Edmonton. Many thanks.
you could use skyscanner.com, However, fares would be expensive during this period, because of spring, and close departure date
https://www.nairaland.com/5021090/transitioning-ppr-landing-canada
also it's possible you are booking return ticket

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Yuyukoko: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Okay, I'll check Ethiopian. Been on Emirates ( I really like that one). Thank you.
jjohndoe83:

Modified:

No nau. Have you gone on the Ethiopian Airlines website or Egypt air? Family of 2 should be around 550k, if you're taking a fairly long date.

I suspect your trying to book straight to Ed. from Nigeria. You should only book to Toronto Pearson and do the flight to Ed. separately.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by electroTech: 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yuyukoko:
I think it's quite difficult considering the points you want to have. It's usually more realistic to have an M.sc or a professional certificate added to B.sc , except of course,you want to look into the PNP route. I may be wrong...

What kind of professional certificate is acceptable and won't take more than a year to obtain?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
jjohndoe83:

Modified:

yuyukoko when do you intend to leave? you can book directly from Nigeria. However would have some stopovers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Geebee5:
Seniors, kindly assist confirm my JD.

My NOC is 1241 (B) and i need to be sure my JD doesn't fit more with NOC 1411 (C). Those two NOCs are so similar.

It actually looks a bit similar to 1411.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by saidato: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
@Adunnee and @ifeoma77 pls two of should ple help me as am seriously in need of some clarification on SINP. Pls God mercy and grace will never depart from two of u. my whatsapp number is 08063926116 and my email address is saidat.bolaogun@gmail.com

Adunnee:
So, today is Ifeoma77's birthday!

Happy Birthday dearest Ifeoma. May your life be beautiful and joyful. May your joy know no bounds. May you live a fulfilling life worthy of emulation. May your life be blessed and blissful.

Have a joyous birthday celebration.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
Fm90:
On Ircc they ask for 1year in their upload do you know anyone that has used 1semester and has gotten ppr.we are really scared of rejection.
Yes I do and I have seen 2 persons share their testimonies too, you can search for them or refer to page 1. Moreover, I have asked same question on their Twitter page and they admitted that it can be used as far its equivalent to a Canadian certificate; the duration doesn't matter as far one of the certificates is above 3 years duration
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yuyukoko:

Use skyscanner or download Ethiopian airline app ; you should get about 600k for family of 2 especially if its on a Wednesday or Thursday

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by saidato: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
@ologunsunny can u pls send me ur number to add u on whatsapp because i have some questions to ask regarding SINP or you whatsapp me on this number 08063926116 and my email address is saidat.bolaogun@gmail.com

Ologunsunny:
After I received ITA and paid for the application fee, and I submitted like that thinking I will pay the right of permanent resident fee later, can I pay it next I receive salary or I have to wait until they request for it thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Yuyukoko: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Thank you!
pyruvateluv:

Use skyscanner or download Ethiopian airline app ; you should get about 600k for family of 2 especially if its on a Wednesday or Thursday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Yuyukoko: 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
I can book directly ro Edmonton at a really affordable price? Oya show me! I'm looking at early/mid August.
iaatmguy:
yuyukoko when do you intend to leave? you can book directly from Nigeria. However would have some stopovers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Yuyukoko: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
Erm. I had a list to tell you until I saw you mentioned one that will take a year to obtain. Don't know really. Or maybe enrol for a master's program in NOUN. A friend is undergoing one and said it's for a year. .
electroTech:

What kind of professional certificate is acceptable and won't take more than a year to obtain?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Yuyukoko: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
Return kwa? One way o.
iaatmguy:
you could use skyscanner.com, However, fares would be expensive during this period, because of spring, and close departure date
https://www.nairaland.com/5021090/transitioning-ppr-landing-canada
also it's possible you are booking return ticket
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by electroTech: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yuyukoko:
Erm. I had a list to tell you until I saw you mentioned one that will take a year to obtain. Don't know really. Or maybe enrol for a master's program in NOUN. A friend is undergoing one and said it's for a year. .
Thanks bro. Think I will go for NOUN masters. But is it possible one enters the pool with BSc while waiting to conclude masters program then update later after completion of program?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Scandinavian02: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
niceoneboy:
Dear Wonderful people,

I want to know if loan repayment on salary account will affect once PR application.

Thanks

I don't think this would affect PR decision. Well let the Seniors shed more light.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Marula: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
Avidreader748:

GTB naira MasterCard. Ensure the address on your account statement matches with the one you are inputing.

Use the regular standard post.

Use a system, just input your card details, it will tell you once it is successful. Then wait for few hours to be debited.
Thanks Nwanne mmadu. I was successful with MasterCard Debit ATM Card. CAD 227 = N61,933.59 debit from my account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yuyukoko:
Return kwa? One way o.
grin grin grin grin grin i just saw one N411,546 ethopian airline. fares would be crazy now. because of summer and co
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Marula: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yuyukoko:
Return kwa? One way o.
This got me cheesy cheesy Return will be ... Only God knows when.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Marula: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
electroTech:

Thanks bro. Think I will go for NOUN masters. But is it possible one enters the pool with BSc while waiting to conclude masters program then update later after completion of program?
Am a newbie but have read a lot on previous threads, this one and CIC website. Yes you can update your profile while still in the pool even after ITA if you want but if update affects your CRS that's where the gbege is. But adding a Masters will actually give you more points, that's a positive update.

Elders correct me if am wrong please.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nukkiz: 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
beeodun:

cc: Nukkiz

Can we try this?

Get more comfortable with the English Language. Look out for Jay on YouTube (specifically one on ‘How to Get above 7 in writing’ or something of the sort),watch/digest the video.

Check out “Ielts advantage.com”, read like one or two essays there for a general overview.

Then attempt any essay type and let’s review via PM so as not to clog the thread. Cool?
It shall end well. Cheers!
funny how I am just seeing this message. can I have your number Pls @beeodun
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Marula: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
jjohndoe83:
na wa o. You didn't have to quote the whole post
Lol. I don't know how to shorten quotes. So for long posts like yours, I just click like and hope the poster interprets my like to mean I love how detailed you were, thanks for sharing and congratulations.

I love it when people share their journey and with all details possible, I don't mind how long.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
Marula:

Lol. I don't know how to shorten quotes. So for long posts like yours, I just click like and hope the poster interprets my like to mean I love how detailed you were, thanks for sharing and congratulations.

I love it when people share their journey and with all details possible, I don't mind how long.
just delete in between the post. However be wary of the quote at the beginning and the end of the post.
e.g quote author=Marula post=77959225] this is the boy that is going to be a boy when the thing is going haywire[/quote] just delete from "that " to "haywire", you end up having this is the boy. you could try it

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by electroTech: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
Marula:

Am a newbie but have read a lot on previous threads, this one and CIC website. Yes you can update your profile while still in the pool even after ITA if you want but if update affects your CRS that's where the gbege is. But adding a Masters will actually give you more points, that's a positive update.

Elders correct me if am wrong please.
Thanks bro. I'm grateful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Stencil: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
I was just about to say this. @adeptonlin Please reword your JD as TM said. I had to do same for mine to fit a particular NOC.

Topsmamen:

Any supervisory duties you performed? The closest seems to be 6211, Retail sales supervisors. Can you reword your JD to fit that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Stencil: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Doesn't hurt at all. I did it to mine and HR approved it.

Progress2468:
Good morning Seniors in the house,

I hope it doesn't hurt to reword your JD to fit into an appropriate NOC for the purpose, so long your HR will consent to that.

Cc:topsmamen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by rhemagrace(f): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Emirates is for big boys naow, that's why grin cheesy cheesy

Yuyukoko:
Okay, I'll check Ethiopian. Been on Emirates ( I really like that one). Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Progress2468(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Stencil:
Doesn't hurt at all. I did it to mine and HR approved it.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (503)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.