Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857323 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
smslive2:
This week, we shall gather to celebrate YOU. Your expectations shall not be cut short in Jesus Name.
I miss you all, sorry i have been missing in action.
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Progress2468(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
Good morning Seniors in the house,

Cc:topsmamen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by saidato: 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
Good morning @Bukzie pls am still waiting for you to add me to saskatchewan whatsapp group. pls help me God will help you and you will always be happy.

oladamilola:
wow, see me blushing at work. Congrats to you and family ma'am. Go and fluorish in cannyland

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raspberry88: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
Good morning all,

Has anyone who applied from the UK had their application moved to Accra visa office?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
Progress2468:
Good morning Seniors in the house,

I hope it doesn't hurt to reword your JD to fit into an appropriate NOC for the purpose, so long your HR will consent to that.

Cc:topsmamen

No boss, it doesn't. HR's validation is key.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Progress2468(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Topsmamen:

Hmm. There's no NOC 6212 listed. Your JD doesn't fit with 1212 though, it fits more with 6551/1434 which are NOCs with skill level C. Was your role supervisory?

Sorry I meant NOC 6211

Yes it was supervisory, although not explicitly stated in my JD. Am considering re wording my job title from clearing cashier to head cashier, and BPE to Cashier

As that is basically how it is.

Modified
How is the LOR addressed?
Is it the general, To whom it may concern?
Or there is a special address for that purpose?
Or is it

Immigration, Refugees and
Canada Centralized Intake Office
Sydney,
Nova Scotia

Sorry for my plenty Query

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by niceoneboy: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dear Wonderful people,

I want to know if loan repayment on salary account will affect once PR application.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
cutieplum:
Hello fam, it's PPR!!!

Congratulations to you and yours

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Youtook(f): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
cutieplum:
Hello fam, it's PPR!!!

TIMELINE:
IELTS (4th attempt): 7/7/2018
ITA: 3/10/2018 (CRS 462)
AOR: 8/10/2018
MED PASSED/BIL: 7/11/2018
DEFAULT IP2 REVERSAL TO 1P1: 22/11/2018
ADR: 21/3/2019
IP2: 18/4/2019
PPR: 23/4/19
FAMILY SIZE: 3
VO: Accra, AVO for short!

Congratulations sis. All the best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by denzel3(m): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
Glorified is God and Praised is He. Glorified is God, the most great
It’s PPR !!!! Still looks a dream to me. I have been a voracious reader of this thread and won’t be exaggerating when I say I probably won’t have gotten PPR without the wealth of knowledge obtained here. Below is my timeline.

Decision to relocate: March 2018
IELTS: 8TH September 2018(After 3 attempts)
ECA: Registered with IQAS on 16TH of May 2018, received ECA on 5TH October. Entered the pool the next day
ITA: 15th October 2018. CRS stood at 475, while cut off for the round was 440
AOR: 30th October 2019
Medical passed/ Biometrics request: 28th November 2019
ADR: None
PPR: 16th April 2019
VO: Ottawa
Single applicant
Hmm… where do I start from?

Decision To migrate: The moment I concluded NYSC in 2015, the scales fell of my eyes and I realised the need to relocate to a more enabling environment. You see, I was called to the Nigerian bar a year earlier and my experience as a fresh wig was enough to convince myself I was not going into litigation, at least not in Nigeria. Canada had always been on my mind and I convinced my folks to sponsor my education in Canada to which they agreed. A month Later, I got a good offer in a multinational company, and that was how I quenched the thought of migrating for that period.

Fast forward to march 2018, the spirit to migrate was reawakened I realised there was no job security in this country and we lacked the basic amenities. I discussed with a senior colleague in my department, who advised me to migrate now that I have the chance. Coupled with the fact that I had always wanted to further my studies, my mind was made up and the wheels was set in motion. I spoke to a friend in Canada who enlightened me on the express entry program. He promised to put me through

IELTS: Chai! I.E.L.T.S made me doubt myself. Though I can’t claim to be intelligent, I know I’m not dull. I felt it will be a breeze. I wrote IELTS 3 times! I registered the first exam with British Council for May 2018. I had not discovered this amazing thread then and my friend recommended Jay for me. I practised for a month, staying late at work and studying at least 3 hours a day before the exam. I used Jay’s material all through. I was confident of myself. Alas the result came out and I was devasted LRSW: 8, 8.5,7.5,6.5. I applied for EOR and it come back negative after two months. I registered for the second time to write in August with British Council, and the result was worse than the first; L7.5, R8.5, S7.5, W6.5. I wanted to apply for a remark because I knew I wrote better in my second exam, but the listening score deterred me from doing so. At that point I made up my mind I would write the exam as many times as required just to get the required score. All these while, my ECA was still in process due to the slow paced nature of IQAS. Out of anger, I registered for the next available date with MOD in September, and barely practised. The result was out and I scaled through at the third attempt; L8, R7, W7, S7. I still remember how I screamed out in ecstasy! It was like a mini PPR. I was just screaming ‘ I’m going to Canada, i’m going to canada’

ECA: I registered with WES based on the advice of my friend in Canada who was assisting me. He informed me that WES will evaluate my L.L.B as ‘ first professional degree’ which is the same point as masters. I paid for WES in April 2018 through my friend. It was subsequently, I discovered this thread that I realised that IQAS was the way forward for lawyers. I immediately registered for IQAS, although I had resigned myself to a long wait. I applied for my transcript from University of Ilorin and the process was seamless. ECA from WES came through. Expectedly, WES evaluated my L.L.B as ‘a bachelor’s degree’. ECA with IQAS took 4 months. Their service is slow compared to WES, but it was worth it. ECA was ready by 5th October and it my L.L.B was evaluated as ‘ a first professional degree in common law’. I dived into the pool the next day. My score was 475 and I knew I would most likely receive ITA in the next draw

ITA: ITA came through on the 15th of October. A surprise draw held that day and the cut off was 440. Accepted the invitation immediately and started gathering my documents.

PROOF OF EDUCATION: I uploaded my L.L.B certificate, Call to bar certificate (to avoid ADR), ECA certificate from IQAS and my IELTS TRF.

PROOF OF EMPLOYEMENT: I decided against using my NYSC experience as a lawyer because there was no payslip to back it up, and additional 1-year experience (NYSC) would not have increase my scores. I opted to use 3 years post NYSC experience since its from the same company. I submitted reference letter in IRCC format from HR, payslip for 1 year, employment letter and promotion letter.

PROOF OF FUNDS: I just got a generic letter from GTB, so I supported it with a statement of account, which was more than the required amount. To be on the safe part, I was able to obtain an IRCC compliant letter from diamond bank, and further submitted a statement of my domiciliary account as well. I did not use my pension statement to avoid any story that touch

Medicals: This is was straightforward as immediately I got ITA, I booked an appointment with IOM, Abuja a week ahead of the test. It was all orderly and smooth. I was called about 3 days after by the hospital that I passed the medicals and my results would be uploaded.
PCC: I did mine at louis Edet House, Abuja. It cost N10,000. I received it 2 days after.

AOR: I crosschecked all the documents to ensure I placed them in the right folder. I wanted to write a LOE to explain any slight thing which I thought they VO will need more explanation, but eventually did not as I convinced myself my application was straightforward enough and did not want to raise any complications. I submitted my application on the 30th of October and immediately received AOR. Then the wait began

POST AOR: It was during this stage I learnt true patience (IQAS own is still learning ooo). I was checking my profile everyday expecting to see an update but nothing show ooooo. I realised I was more anxious than before and was not concentrating at work. I joined a watsapp group for October AOR and realised my anxiety was little compared to some Indians. Permutations upon permutations on when we will receive PPR. I then joined an October AOR group via(for Nigerians) this wonderful thread. The group was supportive of one another and made the wait easy by discussing about useful topics which will aid our integration in Canada.
I had read about the notorious Accra VO and wanted to be sure my application was not being treated there. I raised a cse and got to know my application was in Ottawa. By December, I was so inpatient, i found myself ordering my first notes. Only criminality passed! By January 2019, some October AOR started receiving PPR and I became more impatient. I ordered the second noted by February and my file had not been touched since December when criminality was passed. At that point I started believing the theory that single applicants application was processed slowly. I ordered the 3rd note on 5th of March again, thinking the previous request would have triggered the agent to look into my file. Received the note 8th of April and the note was still the same and the only difference was the date the notes were generated. I resigned to fate that the processing of application will cross the 6-month mark and I had stopped checking my profile regularly.

On the 15th of April, I logged into my account and saw a ghost update. Going by trend, I knew PPR was around the corner. I laughed uncontrollably at work and my Boss was asking the cause of my laughter. It felt as though I had received PPR already. The joy I felt was only second to when I passed IELTS. I went home and could barely sleep. Woke up at 1.00am, to check my mail and there was no new mail. I went back to sleep and at exactly 2.00am, the golden mail dropped, Twice! I was happy, I could not sleep again and was just reading the mail over and over again.
It took 5 months and 16 days
This thread has given hope to a lot of people hope, myself included with the wealth of information contained therein, as I would never have known about IQAS. May God bless everyone who have in one way or the other contributed to this thread.
For those still waiting for PPR, just hold on it will surely come.
May good IELTS results, ITA, PPR, COPR fall on all who are expectant
It shall surely end in praise

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
ans123:
Dear all ......please help decipher this NOC for a friend
Although the role has manager attached to it, it really not a managerial role as she reports to a Head.

Role: Product Manager -USSD Transfers
She is looking at 6235, 1114 and 0124

I would go with 0124. The JD as a product manager is closely related to campaign/advertising/marketing/e-business.

6235 is mostly loans, credits, securities and debt management.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
denzel3:
ECA: Registered with IQAS on 16TH of May 2018, received ECA on 5TH October. Entered the pool the next day
Single applicant

Congrats!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by MumofTwins2017: 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
Congratulations!!!! So inspiring.
denzel3:

It’s PPR !!!! Still looks a dream to me. I have been a voracious reader of this thread and won’t be exaggerating when I say I probably won’t have gotten PPR without the wealth of knowledge obtained here. Below is my timeline.

Single applicant

Decision To migrate: The moment I concluded NYSC in 2015, the scales fell of my eyes and I realised the need to relocate to a more enabling environment. You see, I was called to the Nigerian bar a year earlier and my experience as a fresh wig was enough to convince myself I was not going into litigation, at least not in Nigeria. Canada had always been on my mind and I convinced my folks to sponsor my education in Canada to which they agreed. A month Later, I got a good offer in a multinational company, and that was how I quenched the thought of migrating for that period.

Fast forward to march 2018, the spirit to migrate was reawakened I realised there was no job security in this country and we lacked the basic amenities. I discussed with a senior colleague in my department, who advised me to migrate now that I have the chance. Coupled with the fact that I had always wanted to further my studies, my mind was made up and the wheels was set in motion. I spoke to a friend in Canada who enlightened me on the express entry program. He promised to put me through

IELTS: Chai! I.E.L.T.S made me doubt myself. Though I can’t claim to be intelligent, I know I’m not dull. I felt it will be a breeze. I wrote IELTS 3 times! I registered the first exam with British Council for May 2018. I had not discovered this amazing thread then and my friend recommended Jay for me. I practised for a month, staying late at work and studying at least 3 hours a day before the exam. I used Jay’s material all through. I was confident of myself. Alas the result came out and I was devasted LRSW: 8, 8.5,7.5,6.5. I applied for EOR and it come back negative after two months. I registered for the second time to write in August with British Council, and the result was worse than the first; L7.5, R8.5, S7.5, W6.5. I wanted to apply for a remark because I knew I wrote better in my second exam, but the listening score deterred me from doing so. At that point I made up my mind I would write the exam as many times as required just to get the required score. All these while, my ECA was still in process due to the slow paced nature of IQAS. Out of anger, I registered for the next available date with MOD in September, and barely practised. The result was out and I scaled through at the third attempt; L8, R7, W7, S7. I still remember how I screamed out in ecstasy! It was like a mini PPR. I was just screaming ‘ I’m going to Canada, i’m going to canada’

ECA: I registered with WES based on the advice of my friend in Canada who was assisting me. He informed me that WES will evaluate my L.L.B as ‘ first professional degree’ which is the same point as masters. I paid for WES in April 2018 through my friend. It was subsequently, I discovered this thread that I realised that IQAS was the way forward for lawyers. I immediately registered for IQAS, although I had resigned myself to a long wait. I applied for my transcript from University of Ilorin and the process was seamless. ECA from WES came through. Expectedly, WES evaluated my L.L.B as ‘a bachelor’s degree’. ECA with IQAS took 4 months. Their service is slow compared to WES, but it was worth it. ECA was ready by 5th October and it my L.L.B was evaluated as ‘ a first professional degree in common law’. I dived into the pool the next day. My score was 475 and I knew I would most likely receive ITA in the next draw

ITA: ITA came through on the 15th of October. A surprise draw held that day and the cut off was 440. Accepted the invitation immediately and started gathering my documents.

PROOF OF EDUCATION: I uploaded my L.L.B certificate, Call to bar certificate (to avoid ADR), ECA certificate from IQAS and my IELTS TRF.

PROOF OF EMPLOYEMENT: I decided against using my NYSC experience as a lawyer because there was no payslip to back it up, and additional 1-year experience (NYSC) would not have increase my scores. I opted to use 3 years post NYSC experience since its from the same company. I submitted reference letter in IRCC format from HR, payslip for 1 year, employment letter and promotion letter.

PROOF OF FUNDS: I just got a generic letter from GTB, so I supported it with a statement of account, which was more than the required amount. To be on the safe part, I was able to obtain an IRCC compliant letter from diamond bank, and further submitted a statement of my domiciliary account as well. I did not use my pension statement to avoid any story that touch

Medicals: This is was straightforward as immediately I got ITA, I booked an appointment with IOM, Abuja a week ahead of the test. It was all orderly and smooth. I was called about 3 days after by the hospital that I passed the medicals and my results would be uploaded.
PCC: I did mine at louis Edet House, Abuja. It cost N10,000. I received it 2 days after.

AOR: I crosschecked all the documents to ensure I placed them in the right folder. I wanted to write a LOE to explain any slight thing which I thought they VO will need more explanation, but eventually did not as I convinced myself my application was straightforward enough and did not want to raise any complications. I submitted my application on the 30th of October and immediately received AOR. Then the wait began

POST AOR: It was during this stage I learnt true patience (IQAS own is still learning ooo). I was checking my profile everyday expecting to see an update but nothing show ooooo. I realised I was more anxious than before and was not concentrating at work. I joined a watsapp group for October AOR and realised my anxiety was little compared to some Indians. Permutations upon permutations on when we will receive PPR. I then joined an October AOR group via(for Nigerians) this wonderful thread. The group was supportive of one another and made the wait easy by discussing about useful topics which will aid our integration in Canada.
I had read about the notorious Accra VO and wanted to be sure my application was not being treated there. I raised a cse and got to know my application was in Ottawa. By December, I was so inpatient, i found myself ordering my first notes. Only criminality passed! By January 2019, some October AOR started receiving PPR and I became more impatient. I ordered the second noted by February and my file had not been touched since December when criminality was passed. At that point I started believing the theory that single applicants application was processed slowly. I ordered the 3rd note on 5th of March again, thinking the previous request would have triggered the agent to look into my file. Received the note 8th of April and the note was still the same and the only difference was the date the notes were generated. I resigned to fate that the processing of application will cross the 6-month mark and I had stopped checking my profile regularly.

On the 15th of April, I logged into my account and saw a ghost update. Going by trend, I knew PPR was around the corner. I laughed uncontrollably at work and my Boss was asking the cause of my laughter. It felt as though I had received PPR already. The joy I felt was only second to when I passed IELTS. I went home and could barely sleep. Woke up at 1.00am, to check my mail and there was no new mail. I went back to sleep and at exactly 2.00am, the golden mail dropped, Twice! I was happy, I could not sleep again and was just reading the mail over and over again.
This thread has given hope to a lot of people hope, myself included with the wealth of information contained therein, as I would never have known about IQAS. May God bless everyone who have in one way or the other contributed to this thread.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DadR: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Congratulations to you.

denzel3:

Single applicant

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DrMrsCK: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
denzel3:

Single applicant

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by cmaamaa: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
cutieplum:
Hello fam, it's PPR!!!

TIMELINE:
IELTS (4th attempt): 7/7/2018
ITA: 3/10/2018 (CRS 462)
AOR: 8/10/2018
MED PASSED/BIL: 7/11/2018
DEFAULT IP2 REVERSAL TO 1P1: 22/11/2018
ADR: 21/3/2019
IP2: 18/4/2019
PPR: 23/4/19
FAMILY SIZE: 3
VO: Accra, AVO for short!

Apologies for the long post, that was never intentional, I just couldn't stop writing kiss

Congratulations dear! The length and plenty details is the best part.

May Canada favor you and yours.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Progress2468:
Sorry I meant NOC 6211

Yes it was supervisory, although not explicitly stated in my JD. Am considering re wording my job title from clearing cashier to head cashier, and BPE to Cashier.

Modified
How is the LOR addressed?
Is it the general, To whom it may concern

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney,
Nova Scotia
Canada

Okay, that's good. Yes, you can use either of the bolded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Canadianjjc: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
[quote author=Avidreader748 post=77952439]

Yes, you send different documents from different angles to WES. cool

Your school sends your transcript to them. Must be sent by the school as the ones sent by hand is often rejected.

I appreciate your response, thank you. I would send you a PM for WAEC/NECO

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Progress2468(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
Topsmamen:

Okay, that's good. Yes, you can use either of the bolded.

Thank you senior
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by teechedah: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
Good day everyone,
Have been following this trend for a while now and i wish to apply for the express entry.Am newly married, 7 years working experience, 32yrs plus,Hnd, Architect.What are my chances and should i apply alone or with my wife?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by rhemagrace(f): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
Okay, still on the NACETEM pgd, in case rounding up next year is too late for you (IELTS expiration and stuff) then maybe you can register at the Ife study centre. They are still in their first semester and will be rounding up this year, time is of essence though as they want to close admission. The fee is also cheaper than the Lagos study centre. Good luck people.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by adeptonlin(m): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
Thanks so much. But can it go with NOC 1121?
Topsmamen:

Any supervisory duties you performed? The closest seems to be 6211, Retail sales supervisors. Can you reword your JD to fit that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by saidato: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
@bimmie85 i wish u all the best pls i need help on SINP, i will appreciate if u can be of help. my whatsapp number is 08063926116 and my email addresss is saidat.bolaogun@gmail.com .

etyno:
Sent you an mail. Pls do reply. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Sphie12: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
denzel3:

Single applicant

Hi, congratulations on your ppr. Please how was ur cse about your VO like, and how long did it take them to respond?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
dislat:
It's not unnecessary anxiety. Do not disagree when you've got no proof! My application was actually rejected because ECA certificate.
OH! sorry about that. hope you 've corrected it now ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
niceoneboy:
Dear Wonderful people,

I want to know if loan repayment on salary account will affect once PR application.

Thanks
are you still in debt?
if no,
there is no problem
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nukkiz: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
@ladymarshall, please quote this message with your contact. I really need your help. thanks in anticipation of a favourable response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by electroTech: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hello people, is it possible to get PPR with just BSc? I'm just curious

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Yuyukoko: 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
I think it's quite difficult considering the points you want to have. It's usually more realistic to have an M.sc or a professional certificate added to B.sc , except of course,you want to look into the PNP route. I may be wrong...

electroTech:
Hello people, is it possible to get PPR with just BSc? I'm just curious
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Fm90(f): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
On Ircc they ask for 1year in their upload do you know anyone that has used 1semester and has gotten ppr.we are really scared of rejection.
pyruvateluv:

1 semester can be used. You can confirm on cic Twitter handle
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Yuyukoko: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Meanwhile fam, I've been trying to book our flights but the prices I'm seeing are killing me. 2million plus for a family of 2?! Biko, should you find anything lower, please reply to this. Please and please. Destination is Edmonton. Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jjohndoe83: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
@denzel3
Congratulations learned friend!

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.