Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (860274 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 03, 2019
Brownie1003:
You can continue with the same account. When you are ready, you login to your account and go to your profile to add another cert. When you click on it, you ll provide some info. At the end, you ll pay $100.( thats what i saw when i did mine).
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 03, 2019
Thanks
Brownie1003:
You can continue with the same account. When you are ready, you login to your account and go to your profile to add another cert. When you click on it, you ll provide some info. At the end, you ll pay $100.( thats what i saw when i did mine).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 03, 2019
HELP!!!! My IELTS result is out and I had L-9, R-8.5, S-7.5, W-6......����. I just want to remark o but I am in Kaduna and I took the exam while I was on leave in lagos. What do I do?.......All I've got now is FAITH and HOPE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 2:11pm On May 03, 2019
Congratulations!!!

Mstomie:
EOR Result came out positive. Remarked only my writing and the score changed to 7 from a 6.5.

I'm so happy because when I received the email last night I couldn't sleep well because the email was so cryptic so I didn't even know what the outcome was because I was on the final statementof my task 2 when the time ran out.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 2:16pm On May 03, 2019
Congratulations on your PPR.

What a year-long wait! It has ended in praise. You would have shared more details with us na, especially for PNP hopefuls. A lot must have happened in-between. You score 3.5/10 for script submission.

All the best to you and your family. Success in Canada.

blessedqueen:
It's PPR week oh, I give all the glory to God. I don't know how to thank him but I believe he sees my heart of gratitude. And my fellow family here I have been a silent follower infact I check this thread every week giving myself hope I was scared at every stage but Jehova took control as he did it for us he will do it for everyone here.

Our Timeline

The wait no be here oh

In other news I have 3.5kva inverter with 8 batteries and Honda city 2007 model for sell call me on 08112018610 if interested we still have some other household stuffs oh
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Geebee5: 2:45pm On May 03, 2019
dokasia:

PPR STORY – NOW MY WATCH HAS ENDED

Okay, today is 28th January 2019, I don’t know why I want to write this but the spirit is telling me to write because I feel this is the week I get PPR. If it does, I would be so excited and might not write this.

Congratulations� may your new home favour you. Go and prosper!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mstomie: 2:48pm On May 03, 2019
Thank You. BC. Computer based Test

pyruvateluv:

Congratulations, was it BC or MOD?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 2:58pm On May 03, 2019
So sorry to hear. If you have the money to spare, register for another exam and also remark. You need a 1 mark upgrade in your writing score and the chances are quite slim (not impossible, a few have gotten it). Ensure you practice and improve your writing before your next exam while waiting for the EOR which I pray is successful. All the best.

ObeBabyJay:
HELP!!!! My IELTS result is out and I had L-9, R-8.5, S-7.5, W-6......����. I just want to remark o but I am in Kaduna and I took the exam while I was on leave in lagos. What do I do?.......All I've got now is FAITH and HOPE.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Scandinavian02: 3:07pm On May 03, 2019
JuneFirst:
[Qquote author=Scandinavian02 post=78030970]

ITA also chopped yesterday.

Can we have a deal? Is your medical at Qlife?

Our Medical is on 17th of May, Madam and I are really worried about her RED showing on that day. Can you give us 13th while we give our 17th in the event of RED showing for you within the period?

Thanks

Have one for 9th. Family of four. Let me know if you want it.

let me revert on Monday after reconfirmation.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Avidreader748: 3:11pm On May 03, 2019
Macko1:

Thank you ma'am, my documents got to Canada yesterday 1st and was updated today. Took two weeks and four days.

Guys, she's seriously recommended. smiley She literally did everything and was updating me. Helped me to send my Degree via fax. Sent me some IETLS materials. Was very patient even when I wasn't fully trusting. As per online things na. wink. Thank you again sis.

Abeg when will WES give me estimated time of evaluation. It reads 'we are reviewing your documents.' I am becoming impatient grin

Silent readers association spotted. grin

Thank you for trusting me. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Avidreader748: 3:11pm On May 03, 2019
Humblega:
A PPR news:

�ITA: 5/9/18

�MARRIAGE

Got married on 15/09/2018. I informed ircc with newspaper publication, affidavity and marriage cert as back up

�AOR: 29/10/2018

�FILE TRANSFER: I got to know on 11/04/2019 wen I called ICC DAT my filled has been moved to AVO

�ADR: Accra famous 5: 15/04/2019

�ADR submission : 28/04/19

�Reviewing: 29/04/19

�Ghost: 30/04/19

�PPR: 02/05/19

Thank all for D's great forum

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Avidreader748: 3:13pm On May 03, 2019
ObeBabyJay:
Please somebody guide me on this
Thanks quote author=ObeBabyJay post=78055616]Please advise me
I will like to know if i will need a different WES account to do a new evaluation, I am currently evaluating my bachelors degree and now I am enrolling for CIMA, when I am done,Will I pay for this one separately or i can continue with the same account. Thanks

Same account. You will just pay for an upgrade. About $100Cad.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 03, 2019
Ifeoma77:
Woke up to THE mail today
It's PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chai, finally? One of the most active people on here. Congratulations dear! Give us detailed gist abeg.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Avidreader748: 3:16pm On May 03, 2019
Chidoo1234:
Please how will you know if WES have received your school verification? I keep seeing we are reviewing your documents.

Status will no longer be on hold.

You can also send them a message to be sure.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Avidreader748: 3:18pm On May 03, 2019
blessedqueen:
It's PPR week oh, I give all the glory to God. I don't know how to thank him but I believe he sees my heart of gratitude. And my fellow family here I have been a silent follower infact I check this thread every week giving myself hope I was scared at every stage but Jehova took control as he did it for us he will do it for everyone here.

Our Timeline

1st IELTS - Oct 2016 (L-8, R-7.5, W-8,S-7)
ICAS(Certificate Evaluation) Submission - July 2017
ICAS Completed - Jan 2018
EE Profile Created - Jan 2018
CIPS (Computer Association) - Jan 2018
Filled Saskatchewan SINP Form - Jan 2018
ICAS Upgrade for CIPS (Course by Course Evaluation) - Feb 2018
New Express Entry Profile - March 2018
CIPS Passed - Sept 2018
2nd IELTS - Sept 2018 (L-7, R-8, W-6.5, S-cool
Mode - PNP Saskatchewan Express Entry Stream
SINP Portal Opened and applied on 13 June 2018
Updated new EE Profile Number on SINP Portal
Got Nomination - Nov 2018
Final CRS Score - 941
ITA - Dec 2018
Medicals - Jan 2019
e-APR/AOR - Jan 2019
Medicals Passed - Mar 01 2019
Ghost Update - Mar 04
Biometrics Submitted and Completed - Mar 05
Ghost Update - 30 Apr
PPR - 30 Apr
PPT - May 02

The wait no be here oh

In other news I have 3.5kva inverter with 8 batteries and Honda city 2007 model for sell call me on 08112018610 if interested we still have some other household stuffs oh

Congratulations to you and yours!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 3:19pm On May 03, 2019
kentoski:

Chai, finally? One of the most active people on here. Congratulations dear! Give us detailed gist abeg.

Where have you been? You missed the memo

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Avidreader748: 3:20pm On May 03, 2019
lubriderm:
Please how do I engage her services. This is my email beedaymiegreen@gmail.com

Hi. Sent a pm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 3:27pm On May 03, 2019
I ve replied your mail again..please check and lemme know...

babebeky:

please help out am finding it difficult to reach out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mydeporch(f): 3:27pm On May 03, 2019
Mariesio:

apologies, heard there is Paper based at Mauve 21
MAUVE 21 dey IN..i will need full address but will search on google sha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 03, 2019
Belladrews101:
Hello house,

I need advice on what to do.

My current CSR score is 445 with 2 years of work experience. I will like to include my NYSC experience to boost my score however, it doesn't fall under the same NOC. I served as an financial accounts staff for 1 year but I have worked for the last 2 years as an investment analyst.

Can I go ahead and claim my NYSC experience under the same NOC as my current job description even though they are not exactly the same?

Note that I have maxed out on my IELTS.

Thank you.

You shouldn't combine the two experiences under the same NOC, add the NYSC experience separately as another NOC, that way you get the max points for work experience without issues.

Boss, @Topsmamen am I in order?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 03, 2019
Mstomie:
Thank You. BC. Computer based Test

Ok. Please how did you know it was upgraded since we don't submit TRF anymore? Was it stated in the mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 03, 2019
Adunnee:

Where have you been? You missed the memo

For real? I just dey reach church o, hope they haven't given the final blessings? shocked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 3:32pm On May 03, 2019
Awwnnn...so sorry. Please apply for remark..nothing is impossible with God. If you have cash..apply for another test. It will end in praise for you.

ObeBabyJay:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 3:33pm On May 03, 2019
@Topsmamen....You've a mail boss grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 3:39pm On May 03, 2019
kentoski:

For real? I just dey reach church o, hope they haven't given the final blessings? shocked

Nah! Service is still ongoing.

It's offering time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 3:39pm On May 03, 2019
yemblaze:
@Topsmamen....You've a mail boss grin

Just replied boss lady grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 3:41pm On May 03, 2019
ObeBabyJay:

Your result is almost beautiful. Please apply for remark. I join my faith with yours. Did you write through BC or MOD? I think you should be able to fill the EOR form and scan to BC. You can call them and find out to make payment. Have you picked your TRF yet?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by nomad26: 3:45pm On May 03, 2019
I remember someone here saying that emailing NIS or contacting them on social media helped. I'd suggest you try that, hopefully it works for you too.
Pabodan:
Please I need help regarding processing of passport at Alausa Passport Office, Ikeja. Capturing was done like 3 months back, but passport is yet to be collected as they keep complaining about lack of material. I do not know if anybody can assist with any connection to resolve this matter. This has been stalling my wife's ECA.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 3:46pm On May 03, 2019
kentoski:
You shouldn't combine the two experiences under the same NOC, add the NYSC experience separately as another NOC, that way you get the max points for work experience without issues.

Boss, @Topsmamen am I in order?

Lol. Yes boss, he/she can combine NOCs by adding the NYSC experience as long as it's a job that meets the eligibility criteria (paid, full time, NOC 0/A/B, within the last 10 years etc).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 3:49pm On May 03, 2019
blessedqueen:

Our Timeline

e-APR/AOR - Jan 2019
PPR - 30 Apr
PPT - May 02

Congrats!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Cheta55: 3:51pm On May 03, 2019
Good evening everyone, am married now and am on my ECA process now, so my question is this, should I tell my school that am married now, is there anything am supposed to send to the evaluation body that am using like marriage certificate or something?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by nomad26: 3:51pm On May 03, 2019
I'm assuming you're not post-AOR. They don't actually request for SOA or payslips, the only mandatory requirement is the work reference letter. But if you receive an ADR later on for payslips/SOA, then will suggest attaching a letter from your employer and/or LOE written by you, explaining the reason for the discrepancy.
Progress2468:
Good morning Fam,

Please the amounts (monthly pay) on my payslip from my previous employer for which am claiming points are not exactly the same as what is on my SOA.

Please is it a source for concern?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.