Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (860300 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ekanDamie: 4:04pm On May 03, 2019
Ideas ideas ideas, pls any programme for accounting personnel
to bag up Two or more cert. any certificate or diploma programme
that run in months but get evaluated as 1YR additional certificate.
ideas please, thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nukkiz: 4:05pm On May 03, 2019
@jjohndoe83 can you kindly review my essays. I will be glad if you can help Pls.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mstomie: 4:06pm On May 03, 2019
This was the email I received. As you can see there's no way to know there was a change in the result.

pyruvateluv:

Ok. Please how did you know it was upgraded since we don't submit TRF anymore? Was it stated in the mail.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nukkiz: 4:08pm On May 03, 2019
@wassynewest Pls can you help me review my essays. Pls I need help with writing and I will be glad if you can assist me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by FaskRolce: 4:20pm On May 03, 2019
Please is there anyone who is post ITA and currently resides in Ilorin? Kindly pm me please or just signify here, I can dm you. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 03, 2019
yemblaze:
Awwnnn...so sorry. Please apply for remark..nothing is impossible with God. If you have cash..apply for another test. It will end in praise for you.

Amen and Thanks, I am definitely applying for remark

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by sexgoddess: 4:24pm On May 03, 2019
ekanDamie:
ideas please, thank you.

We need response on him, or is there a trend on this that we don't know about?
Please response ohhhhhh!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 03, 2019
Adunnee:

Your result is almost beautiful. Please apply for remark. I join my faith with yours. Did you write through BC or MOD? I think you should be able to fill the EOR form and scan to BC. You can call them and find out to make payment. Have you picked your TRF yet?
Thanks sis, its BC. I was told the TRF will be sent via courier to my address here in Kaduna. I should get it by next week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 03, 2019
Avidreader748:

Same account. You will just pay for an upgrade. About $100Cad.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bayojbbb2002: 4:27pm On May 03, 2019
ObeBabyJay:
Please somebody guide me on this
Thanks quote author=ObeBabyJay post=78055616]Please advise me
I will like to know if i will need a different WES account to do a new evaluation, I am currently evaluating my bachelors degree and now I am enrolling for CIMA, when I am done,Will I pay for this one separately or i can continue with the same account. Thanks

You will continue with the same account, although a new Reference Number will be given to you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Cheta55: 4:30pm On May 03, 2019
Please someone should help me out, am confused about something, am on my ECA process now and am married, so my question is this, should I inform my school and is there anything like marriage certificate or something that am supposed to send to the evaluation body that am using?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 03, 2019
sexgoddess:

We need response on him, or is there a trend on this that we don't know about?
Please response ohhhhhh!!
Yes, the CIMA, I don't know much right now but I found this post earlier on while I was also searching for an additional certificate. I hope it helps.

danianne:
Yes I did. Duration depends on you and your ability to pass the 4 papers on time. The exam is scheduled on demand. These steps could guide you;

The exam is a 4 paper exam, Materials available on astranti.com. Exams are CBT; visit cimaglobal.com to register. Registration is 77GBP while each paper is 55GBP

Recommended procedure:
1. Register with cima on https://www.cimaglobal.com/Starting-cima/Starting-cima/Registration/ fee is 77£. Please pay online, if you pay to the Nigerian office, your registration will take weeks.

2. Send your credentials to cima. you'll get the email to send it after registration

3. Study for your exams with Astranti.com and Opentuition.com

4. Exam registration is 55£ per paper.. Exam is electronic, you choose a convenient time, date and center ( any pearsonVUE center).,The various centres and their addresses will appear during registration, so you can choose a center near you. DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO THE TEST CENTER.. You're to book for your exam atleast two days to the exam day.

5. You will get a provisional result after each exam, then details will be uploaded to your account after like 2 days.. pass mark is 100/150. There are 60 questions for 2hrs for BA1-3.. then 85 questions for BA4, 2 hrs

6. You're to write BA1 to BA4 in order to get the certificate in Business accounting which you'll evaluate with wes.

7. On how long it will take, depends on you.. you can check the syllabus and study materials to know how long it can take you to cover it.. However, it took me about 6 - 7 weeks

8. When you're done with your 4 exams, you'll wait for like two days for it to be updated...Then you can register with WES

9. Once you have gotten your WES reference No, send an email to cima to prepare your transcripts and letter of good standing.. Also tell them you want to arrange for a courier service.. This is to expedite the process because cima uses regular post which takes weeks to get to Canada.. Follow up with a call to cima.. I requested for mine and it was ready for pick up the following day.. Remember to put your WES reference no while booking the courier.. I paid about 65£ for the courier and it got to WES in 3days...

For more info.. visit https://www.cimaglobal.com

Copied

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 4:31pm On May 03, 2019
Pls try and keep the hopes alive!! U had a good result but may need to work on your writing urgently.

Reach out to our IELTS writing gurus: Wasseynewest, ladymarshall, Johnybravo, there are many of them... They would certainly give you some guidance.

I wish you success at your next attempt (or if you choose to remark).

ObeBabyJay:
HELP!!!! My IELTS result is out and I had L-9, R-8.5, S-7.5, W-6......����. I just want to remark o but I am in Kaduna and I took the exam while I was on leave in lagos. What do I do?.......All I've got now is FAITH and HOPE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 03, 2019
ekanDamie:
ideas please, thank you.
Check this out

danianne:
Yes I did. Duration depends on you and your ability to pass the 4 papers on time. The exam is scheduled on demand. These steps could guide you;

The exam is a 4 paper exam, Materials available on astranti.com. Exams are CBT; visit cimaglobal.com to register. Registration is 77GBP while each paper is 55GBP

Recommended procedure:
1. Register with cima on https://www.cimaglobal.com/Starting-cima/Starting-cima/Registration/ fee is 77£. Please pay online, if you pay to the Nigerian office, your registration will take weeks.

2. Send your credentials to cima. you'll get the email to send it after registration

3. Study for your exams with Astranti.com and Opentuition.com

4. Exam registration is 55£ per paper.. Exam is electronic, you choose a convenient time, date and center ( any pearsonVUE center).,The various centres and their addresses will appear during registration, so you can choose a center near you. DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO THE TEST CENTER.. You're to book for your exam atleast two days to the exam day.

5. You will get a provisional result after each exam, then details will be uploaded to your account after like 2 days.. pass mark is 100/150. There are 60 questions for 2hrs for BA1-3.. then 85 questions for BA4, 2 hrs

6. You're to write BA1 to BA4 in order to get the certificate in Business accounting which you'll evaluate with wes.

7. On how long it will take, depends on you.. you can check the syllabus and study materials to know how long it can take you to cover it.. However, it took me about 6 - 7 weeks

8. When you're done with your 4 exams, you'll wait for like two days for it to be updated...Then you can register with WES

9. Once you have gotten your WES reference No, send an email to cima to prepare your transcripts and letter of good standing.. Also tell them you want to arrange for a courier service.. This is to expedite the process because cima uses regular post which takes weeks to get to Canada.. Follow up with a call to cima.. I requested for mine and it was ready for pick up the following day.. Remember to put your WES reference no while booking the courier.. I paid about 65£ for the courier and it got to WES in 3days...

For more info.. visit https://www.cimaglobal.com

Copied

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Anikulapu: 4:32pm On May 03, 2019
@Topemamen @ifeoma77 @ladymarshal

Please I need urgent help here.....
My Med and Biometric came today with an ADR which is the letter of representation but it was noted underneath the form that if I fill I won’t be getting any update on my application but all will be sent to my representative.
I want to know if there is any implication on sending a mail stating I won’t be needing and representative regarding my application or is there any reason for them to request for such ADR ?? Thank @ralphrulz you too dey oo. Please it’s urgent because I want to reply them back today.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 03, 2019
raphrulz:
Pls try and keep the hopes alive!! U had a good result but may need to work on your writing urgently.

Reach out to our IELTS writing gurus: Wasseynewest, ladymarshall, Johnybravo, there are many of them... They would certainly give you some guidance.

I wish you success at your next attempt (or if you choose to remark).

Thanks a lot boss.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Anikulapu: 4:48pm On May 03, 2019
@ifeoma77 @Topsmamen @raphrulz @ladymarshall abeg I dey una
Anikulapu:

My Med and Biometric came today with an ADR which is the letter of representation but it was noted underneath the form that if I fill I won’t be getting any update on my application but all will be sent to my representative.
I want to know if there is any implication on sending a mail stating I won’t be needing and representative regarding my application or is there any reason for them to request for such ADR ?? Thank @ralphrulz you too dey oo. Please it’s urgent because I want to reply them back today.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by VECOH1(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2019
Good evening all.
Pls I would like to confirm this issue-I intend resigning in 2 months time from my current work I used to claim points for express entry.
I presume it should not be an issue and then is it mandatory I raise CSE to inform CIC when I eventually resign.
Thanks for your anticipated reply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mstomie: 4:54pm On May 03, 2019
You don't need your original TRF to request for a remark

ObeBabyJay:
Thanks sis, its BC. I was told the TRF will be sent via courier to my address here in Kaduna. I should get it by next week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by sempe123: 5:03pm On May 03, 2019
Topsmamen:

2281 (Computer network technicians).
Thanks.Pls I have heard it said that only your highest degree needs verification by e.g WES.How come people with B.sc and M.sc still needs WAEC transcript.In short,do I still need the WAEC transcript if I have an M.sc?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 03, 2019
Mstomie:
You don't need your original TRF to request for a remark

Okay, please I will PM you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mohrayo: 5:07pm On May 03, 2019
Ideas,ideas,ideas.Any programme for hr personnel that will help in getting two or more certificates
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 5:09pm On May 03, 2019
Anikulapu:

Hmmm. I guess you didn't state the use of a representative in your eAPR, no? I think it's best to send an email/raise a CSE that you did not state that you would use a rep. Let's wait for suggestions from others before you take action.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 5:13pm On May 03, 2019
ObeBabyJay:

Please call them and explain the situation to them, maybe they shouldn't send TRF if you are requesting for remark. I am just thinking.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kk2003: 5:13pm On May 03, 2019
A big congrats.

What is the process for CIPS? Must it be done in Canada? How difficult is it?

blessedqueen:
It's PPR week oh, I give all the glory to God. I don't know how to thank him but I believe he sees my heart of gratitude. And my fellow family here I have been a silent follower infact I check this thread every week giving myself hope I was scared at every stage but Jehova took control as he did it for us he will do it for everyone here.

EE Profile Created - Jan 2018
CIPS (Computer Association) - Jan 2018
Filled Saskatchewan SINP Form - Jan 2018
ICAS Upgrade for CIPS (Course by Course Evaluation) - Feb 2018
Mar 01 2019
Ghost Update - Mar 04
Biometrics Submitted and Completed - Mar 05
Ghost Update - 30 Apr
PPR - 30 Apr
PPT - May 02

The wait no be here oh

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 5:16pm On May 03, 2019
VECOH1:
Good evening all.
Pls I would like to confirm this issue-I intend resigning in 2 months time from my current work I used to claim points for express entry.
I presume it should not be an issue and then is it mandatory I raise CSE to inform CIC when I eventually resign.
Thanks for your anticipated reply.

No, it's not an issue and you don't need to raise a CSE. See this.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ummhalimah: 5:18pm On May 03, 2019
Good afternoon elders, I am post AOR and worried about my NOC. I was sure everything is fine untill hubby started saying my JD for current employment does not match NOC 100%.

NYSC EMPLOYMENT'S JD
POULTRY SUPERVISOR

... ENSURE WORKPLACE SANITATION AS WELL AS PROVIDING CARE TO SICK CHICKENS
... MAINTENANCE OF EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES ON POULTRY FARM
... SUPERVISE THE CLEANING AND FUMIGATION OF CHICKEN HOUSES
... KEEP UP-TO-DATE THE FARM RECORDS AND DAIRY OF ADEQUATE MONITORING OF EGG PRODUCTION FEEDING PATTERN AND MORTALITY RATE
... TRAINING IN THE RECRUITED STAFF AND PREPARING WORK ATTENDANCE SCHEDULE
... SUPERVISE POULTRY BREEDING AND PRODUCTION

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT
VEGETABLE AND FIELD CROP OFFICER

..... MONITOR THE IMPROVEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF TUBBER, GRAIN QUALITY AND FRUITS
.... MAINTAINING THE HEALTH AND WELFARE OF VEGETABLE CROPS
... SUPERVISORY PREPARATION FOR PLANTING IRRIGATION AND CULTIVATION
.... THE OPERATION OF FARM EQUIPMENT LIKE A DRILL, TRACTOR AND DISC HARROW AND PLOUGH
.. ENSURING FOOD CROPS ARE SAFE FROM BIOTIC AND ABIOTIC STRESS
.... PREPARATION AND MAINTENANCE OF THE GREENHOUSE FOR STOCK OUTCROPS.

WE chose NOC8252. Hubby was the NOC guru and now he's saying I should seek help.

Newmum, topsmamen, ifeoma77 and other elders, please help me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ODIX(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2019
Please add me to the WhatsApp group please.
junebaby:
Congratulations to all May 1st ITA clinchers. As Instructed, I have created a WhatsApp group. Kindly PM if you want to join.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Babeakosua: 5:21pm On May 03, 2019
Hi,

WES evaluation for UNICAL is straightforward.

Use this link https://alumni.unical.edu.ng/ to request for your transcript. Complete all fields and make required payment. Remember to include your WES reference number.

Your transcript will be sent to WES.

For WES verification - UNICAL. Follow the steps below:

Raise a bank draft in favour of University of Calabar equivalent of $100 at any bank of choice.
Write your full name, matriculation number, department and WES reference number
Submit the Bank Draft in the Verification Unit, Room 111, Registrar's Office

A trusted third party can help you with the above process if you are not present.

I hope this helps.

Duakkie:
Please has anyone evaluated WES from r Unical and Uniuyo ,
How did you go about it .
Please epp a sister

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mohrayo: 5:23pm On May 03, 2019
Can Phri/cipm be evaluated by wes.
This urgent for an hr personnel.I wouldn't want to register for unilag advanced diploma if its not accepted by wes.
Can someone please help with this I just woke up from my slumber(procrastination)
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Anikulapu: 5:23pm On May 03, 2019
Thanks chairman.... what I can really sense was that what I was filling my application I mistakenly clicked on yes but when I opened the form I then realized I don’t need it but the option to change was no longer there.
Topsmamen:

Hmmm. I guess you didn't state the use of a representative in your eAPR, no? I think it's best to send an email/raise a CSE that you did not state that you would use a rep. Let's wait for suggestions from others before you take action.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 5:26pm On May 03, 2019
sempe123:

Thanks.Pls I have heard it said that only your highest degree needs verification by e.g WES.How come people with B.sc and M.sc still needs WAEC transcript.In short,do I still need the WAEC transcript if I have an M.sc?

Yes boss, only your highest degree should be evaluated. WAEC results/transcripts are required by WES for evaluating Nigerian degrees. If your MSc is foreign, then the WAEC requirement does not apply to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.