Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857875 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DadR: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Yayiiii, congrats Bruv!

Ramj:
Gather round Gather round

Something has landed

And to the Glory of God may I declare that it is PPR.

My people the Golden mail has landed

Thanks soo much for all the love and support.

Full story coming soon. Get ready

Je m'appelle PPR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Tojued: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
Zinnyk:
Thank you for your response. Does WES ECA require my Masters certificate as well? Because I was just told by my school LASU that my Masters certificate will be ready in 2months time.

quote author=efeklvn post=76212498]

But WES is faster!

WES accepts statement of result.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Tojued: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
beeodun:

Tojuuuued!!!! Awww Congratulations to you mheen! God has brought you smiles;may they abound. Cheers!

Amen! and thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Babeakosua: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hi Bunmioluwa, i tried to subscribe and the cost came to £25. Please can you point me in the direction of how you paid £10. Trying to save every dime grin.

Thank you.

bunmioluwa:
Yes, the site is exclusively for writing. Please remember to end your subscription once you ace IELTS o smiley, as the subscription is monthly. If you want to work on English generally, there are practice questions for free, but you need to subscribe in order to access IELTS (academic or General) practice tests, where you can use the timer.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ok. Thank you.

Topsmamen:
Yes, scan the form and send.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mimi1999: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
Please is there any WhatsApp group for Nova Scotia VO?
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by hipstar2: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
I’ll like to join a post ITA WhatsApp group. I’ll be submitting my application in March.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mudicua: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dear All,
Good day and God bless you all for your efforts thus far. I came upon this thread not long ago and i have read some thing which are very useful to me. But please I need your help cos I do not know what to really do anymore, as in I am confused. I also applied for student visa and that is still pending since last year July.
My CRS used to be 436 until last month when it fell down to 429 after my birthday. I have a bachelors and 2 masters degree and work experience of over 6 years. Age 38. Ielts LRSW-8,8.5,8.5,8. Single. My field is sociology, family sciences and social services.
I have no ties and no job offer in Canada and I have been trying to apply for express entry or PNP but I am confused on what to do or how to go about it. i have applied for the express entry though, but I am in the pool and hoping the scores will fall to 420. grin
I am also looking at PNP and i want to know how to go about that process as well.
Please help me. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by nomad26: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
Je m'appelle PPR indeed! Congrats bro! wink Come and yarn us the tory o, we are patiently waiting tongue

Ramj:

Something has landed

Je m'appelle PPR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ConfirmD: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
Topsmamen:
Just write a letter of explanation to indicate you were paid in cash.

Thanks bro Who should sign the letter? My employer or myself?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
ConfirmD:

Thanks bro Who should sign the letter? My employer or myself?

You're most welcome chief. You should sign. It's a letter that should be written by you to IRCC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Yuyukoko: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
Soooooooo happy for you!

Ramj:

Something has landed

Je m'appelle PPR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=candyce post=76212630]Congratulations @tojued cool[/quote sir, congrats to u. I am a young lawyer who is currently serving and who plans to use his NYSC experience as work experience to apply, i am 24 years old, do u feel i stand a chance. God bless u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
1&2. It is not about what you studied or job title, but what you are currently doing. What are the JDs of you and hubby? Why are you the PA?

3. If your POF is in your account, what you need is the bank reference letter in CIC. The gift deed is an additional support to explain sudden increase in your balance over the months.
You can should to buy Tbills or Fixed deposits and submit the certificates instead.

sharon2015:
Good day E-family, I have been reading from page1 to this point and I must recommend everyone for their efforts in this forum, please I will need your honest opinion or answer to questions.
I, as the principal applicant has been working for my husband family business as the secretary, while my husband has been managing the business (As the school director)
Note : I started working there after my final year 2016(before NYSC) till date and my salary is always transfer from hubby account. So that means I don't have any payment history from the school, nor payslip , but I can get reference letter from the school.. Is that enough as proof of job experience?

1. What will be my Noc number as am confused.. * I studied office technology and management ( secretarial studies )
2. And what will be hubby NOC number too;? Do he needs to present his work references letter too? Cause his reference letter and mine will be having same letter heading cos it's same place. *He read food science and technology and never worked in that field * but he's a vocational school director .
3. Do I still need to present my bank statement since we might be using 100% gift deed .
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ifeoma77:

grin grin grin looks like smslive2 has passed on the annointing for linking
tongue
grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bunmioluwa: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
I checked the site now, I still saw £9.99, please check the screanshot to confirm you have the same page.

Babeakosua:
Hi Bunmioluwa, i tried to subscribe and the cost came to £25. Please can you point me in the direction of how you paid £10. Trying to save every dime grin.

Thank you.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
Congratulations Tojued, canadaGoat and Ramj. Amen to thine Prayes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by elhey: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
COPR:

Send me a PM.

Done bro.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
I did mine like this:
Production Officer (NYSC): 2015
Production Officer: 2016 - 2018

You have to consider how your company will address it in your reference letter.
boco2126:
Another question abeg (who dey ask question no dey miss road grin)...I was retained after my service year, same company, same job description. Four years in total (1 year as a corper, the other 3 as a direct employee of the company). Under work experience, I am claiming all four years - 2015 till date. I didn't differentiate the nysc year and the rest. I hope this is okay mas and sirs ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Check your PPR mail, you should find how long you're given to submit your passports there. If it is 15 days, then you are still covered by the time your wife get her passport on March 8.

If the time IRCC gave you to submit your passports is not enough, you can send a mail to your VO for an extension.

senola1:
Good morning Fam, I still can't believe what I am seeing. Just logged in to my mail right now and behold......

Its PPR.......����
I can't believe my eyes. No idea of VO, no calls, no ADR, nothing despite the temptation.

God did it. Would be back for more details. Meanwhile AOR is Dec 21

meanwhile, i need a clarification from Professors in here, coincidentally, i was also processing a new passport - Change of Name for my wife which is to be ready for collection by this time next week - 8th Mar, and i think one has 15 days to submit travel documents......not sure. hw can i go about this? Anyone willing to help?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
IELTS: @enoeshett, that result is odd. Are you thinking about remark? @Babeakosua, may God answer your prayers. @jazzy, maintain the faith.

PPR: @CanadasGOAT (that moniker sha, thank God for preserving your life), @Temas, @Ramj (class prefect), @senola1

Je m'appelle "we are all going to the Northwest Territory"

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
You can do either.

CSE: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Email: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

IseeJoy:
Good morning all. Please how do we raise a CSE to IRCC to inquire about our application. Is it on the CIC website or do we send a mail directly to our VO. Our VO is Ottawa. Thank you all in advance.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
Use the name on your passport.

Get the affidavit as advised to prove you are the same person as on your certificate. You can get it at any high court.

clow:
Good Morning All,
Please I need clarification on this
On my certificate my name is Bakare Adeola John, but on my international passport its Bakare John Adeola, I want to find out what name I should fill on my express entry profile and hope it won’t there won’t be any conflict . And what I can do to sort this out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
IELTS: @enoeshett, that result is odd. Are you thinking about remark? @Babeakosua, may God answer your prayers. @jazzy, maintain the faith.

PPR: @CanadasGOAT (that moniker sha, thank God for preserving your life), @Temas, @Ramj (class prefect), @senola1

Je m'appelle "we are all going to the Northwest Territory"

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
Wawu.

You have really done a lot. At this point, I can only pray that God answer your prayers.

teeielts360:
@joo2018
Honestly, i've used a lot of material over the years.
i have definitely studied in details all the popular ones. from LIz,Ryan,Simon, Advantage, IELTSBUDDY,Exam.net,IELTSmentor, IELTSmasters, to E2 and IELTShelp. i've used a lot.
Youtube materials also especially for listening practice. I'm sure I've done all reading exercise(Academic & General)on all Cambridge books except maybe 14.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by patty827: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
Wow! It's been a minute, guess I went to vote and a lot has happened.
Special congratulations to @Tojued and @Ramj. I celebrate you guys, you have been mighty helpful on here. I pray you find favour in your new country.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
With 2 Masters, you have tried.

Can you pick up French? That will help for EE and some PNPs. PNPs depends on your NOC.

For French: https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration
For PNP: https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs

Are you married? Can your wife be the PA?

Mudicua:
Dear All,
Good day and God bless you all for your efforts thus far. I came upon this thread not long ago and i have read some thing which are very useful to me. But please I need your help cos I do not know what to really do anymore, as in I am confused. I also applied for student visa and that is still pending since last year July.
My CRS used to be 436 until last month when it fell down to 429 after my birthday. I have a bachelors and 2 masters degree and work experience of over 6 years. Age 38. Ielts LRSW-8,8.5,8.5,8. Single. My field is sociology, family sciences and social services.
I have no ties and no job offer in Canada and I have been trying to apply for express entry or PNP but I am confused on what to do or how to go about it. i have applied for the express entry though, but I am in the pool and hoping the scores will fall to 420. grin
I am also looking at PNP and i want to know how to go about that process as well.
Please help me. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Ramj:

Something has landed

Je m'appelle PPR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Babeakosua: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
I see it now. Thank you so much.

bunmioluwa:
I checked the site now, I still saw £9.99, please check the screanshot to confirm you have the same page.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by adenikeO: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
No I don't, Apologies for the delayed response.
RUBYRUBY:

Thanks soo much, do you know anyone who uses unilag diploma to get 2 or more certificates
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by opella(f): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ramj:

Something has landed

Je m'appelle PPR
Congratulations. May Canada favour you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
Tojued:

Thanks sis and Amen. Yes o, forward forward tins.
congrats. I just had to come out to congratulate you. Been a silent reader here. I have been impressed by your helpful posts. Looking forward to Ifeoma77's own as well. Cheers to you both.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.