Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (858388 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ocon: 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
Please can WAEC notification of result be processed and sent at WAEC branch in another state
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by princesschuks: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Zutlin:

My friend is currently attending classes here as she need points via TEF. I recommend them.

Same place I am taking French lessons.
They're good

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by trendy09(f): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
Congrats @Temas,@Ramj,@Tojued and all PPR clinchers.May Gods grace and undying love keep falling upon u as u embark on this journey.It has ended in praise.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by 55emem55: 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
Topsmamen:

How far with your profile? Successfully created it?
No oh sad
I wanted to try with 8777, but someone here said he/she successfully created a profile with 7.5 in Listening. So I dont really know.
Well, I've decided to chill till when I rewrite IELTS.

Modified:
I just calculated my eligibility points. It's 64, which is lower than the recommended 67. With a better IELTS score, it would improve. So, I'd be preparing towards that.

Many thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Amandacanny: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
I have been meaning to ask after Etrange too. I hope he is all right sha
Youtook:

"We are waiting, we are waiting..." Hope you have started writing your script. grin Meanwhile, any idea where Etrange is please? You both got ITA the same day & he just 'disappeared' from the thread after that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by CookieLyon: 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hello everyone, please is there anyone that faxed their documents to PEBC for the pharmacy license exam in Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Caddy007: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hi all, any idea if one can get a gift deed notarized during the weekend?
If possible, please where?

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
Wow!!!

How much i love PPR scripts... I enjoyed reading this one oooo

Thanks for sharing with us. May the Good Lord bless you and your family.

I remember clearly most of those hurdles especially the medicals of your child and Cyprus PCC that ended up becoming a page 1 material.

The Lord is indeed good and it has ended in praise.

I will rate your PPR script 9.2/10. Great job!

I wish you the best.....

Go and prosper in Cannyland!

Temas:
To God be the glory, the Alpha and omega, to my lovely wife and my daughter, my family on this forum, Special Thanks to newMum( May Your days be long and peaceful). This is my timeline

Once again… Thanks to God Almighty the Beginning and the End. My wife for always believing in me, NEWMUM… I owe you plenty. I leave you with the atttached.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ramj: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
wellinjay891:
Congrats bro. One of the Tay Tay guys on here. I'm so pumped for you.

My brother na God ooo

Thanks Sir Wellinjay

Je m'appelle Grateful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by wasseynewest: 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
grin......Will try chat him up tomorrow.
Youtook:

"We are waiting, we are waiting..." Hope you have started writing your script. grin Meanwhile, any idea where Etrange is please? You both got ITA the same day & he just 'disappeared' from the thread after that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Temas: 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
raphrulz:
Wow!!!

How much i love PPR scripts... I enjoyed reading this one oooo

Thanks for sharing with us. May the Good Lord bless you and your family.

I remember clearly most of those hurdles especially the medicals of your child and Cyprus PCC that ended up becoming a page 1 material.

The Lord is indeed good and it has ended in praise.

I will rate your PPR script 9.2/10. Great job!

I wish you the best.....

Go and prosper in Cannyland!

o boy... prof scored me 9.2/10.... i am glad ooo

we will celebrate with you too soon.. thank you everyone

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by JesusBabyyy: 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
God is great!!
Congratulations @Tojued, @Ramj, and all who got PPR.
May you find favour in your new homes, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 4:22am On Mar 02, 2019
Hello guys. Please i am new here. My very good friend Joe directed me here. I think he is a member too

I and my wife are making preparations for Canada visa Express entry.

Please house, we need your help. My head don block since I finished school in 2010�

My wife schooled in Yabatech. She will be the principal applicant. We are making plans for for to go write IELTS Test and get her transcript assessed via WES. Will she asses her OND and HND? We have tried CRS and score was 442 or thereabout. But surprisingly, I checked last night, it's giving me 370.

Ok, we got married 4th January 2019. She has not done change of name. She has has passport which has her father's name. I didn't have passport but on it now.

So please what and what are we supposed to do? The ielts what's the best score? I read someone's testimony here and I was thrilled.

Please help a brother and his newly married bae�

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by buchito1(m): 4:44am On Mar 02, 2019
Jennypharb1 could you please drop those questions again?

Lemme quickly answer thek here.. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:29am On Mar 02, 2019
This is Nigeria. To get passport na wahala.

hipstar2:
International passport no gree ready oh. Naija which way na?

I’m post ITA and can’t submit cos my kid’s pali never ready.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Doesn't mean anything. Relax and move ahead.

Bbol:
Pls can someone help with this.

I just entered the pool and had a ghost update the next day. What does this mean?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:37am On Mar 02, 2019
That's a lot of stress after the fact.

IMO, you will be ok. Unless the ADR specified that the documents be sent separately.

Chrisophad:
my co citizens of nairaland I greet you all,
we were requested to fill form imm5669 and submit alongside some other documents
And it was stated that to avoid delay its best we *submit* these documents *at the same time*. So we made all these documents into a single PDF file, compressed it and submitted. Have we done the right thing to have made the docs into a single PDF file Or should we have uploaded the documents individually and submit at the same time?.
I'm wondering if our approach isn't it.
Pls, What do yall think?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:42am On Mar 02, 2019
I don't know.

I think you will find more support from the Canadavisa forum. Look for an active paper based thread there

Opymistic:

@Joo 2018
Thank you very much.
However, i wouldn't mind if you can give an insight of how long it might likely take perhaps in month or weeks that I would be send a medical request form so as to be getting prepared. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:49am On Mar 02, 2019
Assess both OND and HND, yes. While simulating with the CRS tool, choose 2 or more certificates under Education.

Congrats on your wedding. She doesn't have to do a change of name.

The optimum IELTS score is L8 R7 S7 W7. If you are targeting maximum points, you need L8.5 R8 S7.5 W7.5.

All the best.

Porschefarmer:
Hello guys. Please i am new here. My very good friend Joe directed me here. I think he is a member too

I and my wife are making preparations for Canada visa Express entry.

Please house, we need your help. My head don block since I finished school in 2010�

My wife schooled in Yabatech. She will be the principal applicant. We are making plans for for to go write IELTS Test and get her transcript assessed via WES. Will she asses her OND and HND? We have tried CRS and score was 442 or thereabout. But surprisingly, I checked last night, it's giving me 370.

Ok, we got married 4th January 2019. She has not done change of name. She has has passport which has her father's name. I didn't have passport but on it now.

So please what and what are we supposed to do? The ielts what's the best score? I read someone's testimony here and I was thrilled.

Please help a brother and his newly married bae�

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 6:15am On Mar 02, 2019
1. Gather your savings and investments.
2. Include 25% of your RSA/pension funds.
3. Appraise and sell property like land, house or car.
4. Get cash gift(s) from family and friends.

dearestsewa:
Hello house, I have been considering this EE process for some mths now. Done CRS with hypothetical ielts scores and got 476, i believe that's good. BUT, one big thing on my mind is FUNDING. How do I do it? I don't want to be thrown out at that stage. Please help with advice house. Maybe, I can use your advice to boost my confidence.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DadR: 6:22am On Mar 02, 2019
Nice! The outcome will be positive in Jesus name and you shall give glory to God.

enoeshett:
@Joo2018
@Ifeoma77
@DadR
My people, thank you for the encouragement because I need it.
I have requested remark from BC.
Colleagues are also advising that I keep honing my writing, just in cases.

It must end in praise!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Iwinosified: 7:18am On Mar 02, 2019
CookieLyon:
Hello everyone, please is there anyone that faxed their documents to PEBC for the pharmacy license exam in Canada.

Hi, I suppose you are PostAOR and done your document evaluation with PEBC. Well, its essentially the same process. All documents should be sent via regular courier. That's what the website says.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2019
Please i need your review. I am a lawyer, i am 23 yrs of age and currently serving in the ministry of justice in ine of the southern states of Nigeria. I am planning to apply fo the Express Entry Programme or the PNP . I have just one year experience which is my NYSC. I calulated my CRS score and i was getting 381. Do u feel i stand a chance in either the Expresss entry or PNP. And if PNP which province is better and more flexible when selecting. Tanx and God bless

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Amandacanny: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2019
Elders in the house, the way you guys are getting PPR ehn, I think is better I ask my questions now before you guys get overwhelmed with travel preparations. Hubby works with UN and their own pension is with UN and you can actually take the entire100% upon resignation. Can we use his pension funds as Pof even though he is not the principal applicant? Secondly, I belong to staff welfare scheme where deductions are made monthly on our salary as savings for us. You can take the total savings when resigning. Can I get a letter from this welfare Chairman stating my entire savings and include as my pof? Please I need advice bikonu

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Gopulence: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2019
Newmum0615:
Je m'appelle Glory be to God. Congratulations bro. God is indeed great.

Hello house,

Please I need clarification on NOC, I have had two full-time jobs at two different sectors.
1. Food safety manager at a food processing industry for 10 months
2. Lecturer at a University, still counting months of experience. But working on Food Safety as major aspect of my teaching and research

How can I merge the two into a suitable NOC. House please assist and Newmum0615 your input would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 02, 2019
Thank you Bro.
joo2018:
Assess both OND and HND, yes. While simulating with the CRS tool, choose 2 or more certificates under Education.

Congrats on your wedding. She doesn't have to do a change of name.

The optimum IELTS score is L8 R7 S7 W7. If you are targeting maximum points, you need L8.5 R8 S7.5 W7.5.

All the best.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 7:40am On Mar 02, 2019
Well done. I salute your efforts in the process of completing POF.

One rule of thumb about POF is that the funds must be readily accessible to you without any encumbrance of some sort. Encumbrance such as the need to repay, the need to wait for a long time or inability to access the funds at the time you want to leave for CA.

Once you are sure that the UN pension satisfies this, then you can add it. However, bear in mind that the visa officers are most likely used to processing Nigerian applications with pension stating that only 25% is accessible after 4 months of unemployment. So you may want to provide more evidence or an extract of their promulgation where it is clearly spelt out that the complete 100% is accessible. Attach them as an evidence to convince the VO.

As for the second question, you can get the letter from the welfare scheme chairman clearly stating that they are entirely your savings and "can be accessed whenever you need the funds" This has to be clearly stated by the chairman in the letter. You can then attach a statement or savings history that shows how much you have saved overtime in the scheme (preferably in the scheme's letterhead).

Good luck.

Amandacanny:
Elders in the house, the way you guys are getting PPR ehn, I think is better I ask my questions now before you guys get overwhelmed with travel preparations. Hubby works with UN and their own pension is with UN and you can actually take the entire100% upon resignation. Can we use his pension funds as Pof even though he is not the principal applicant? Secondly, I belong to staff welfare scheme where deductions are made monthly on our salary as savings for us. You can take the total savings when resigning. Can I get a letter from this welfare Chairman stating my entire savings and include as my pof? Please I need advice bikonu

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by desmondgaddafi: 7:45am On Mar 02, 2019
Impposible!! Objection my Lord, Ur CRS should be 444 with LSRW or 8777. Recalculate ur CRS using professional level for education. You are qualified
Amicusacuriae:
Please i need your review. I am a lawyer, i am 23 yrs of age and currently serving in the ministry of justice in ine of the southern states of Nigeria. I am planning to apply fo the Express Entry Programme or the PNP . I have just one year experience which is my NYSC. I calulated my CRS score and i was getting 381. Do u feel i stand a chance in either the Expresss entry or PNP. And if PNP which province is better and more flexible when selecting. Tanx and God bless

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Tojued: 7:53am On Mar 02, 2019
Congrats temas. That was quite a long journey and thank God it's ended well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.