Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857324 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
Homguy:
Hello Fam,
Let me share my timeline, its still feels like a dream I and my family are traveling soon.

Ielts ( May 2017 lsrw 8,8,8.5,6.5 )
Spouse ielts (Aug 2017 lsrw 9877)
ECA -October 2017
Spouse ECA -December 2017
Entered pool with 435.
CRS didn't drop
Spouse Masters ECA -September 2018.
ITA- Oct 3 ,2018
AOR - December 1
Med passed/Bil - January 11,2019
Ghost update- Feb 26
PPR -Feb 27

To God be the glory.

WoooooooooW!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!
We still need the full gist o
This speed deserves shekere

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
EddieMurphie:
Hello everyone, having gone through the thread I want to ask a couple of questions;

1) does IQAS have any advantage over WES? If yes, pls what is it?

2) if the gift of deed is coming from my dad, at what stage would I be needing it ( i.e when should the money be in my account and for how long?)

1. Yes. No need for WAEC and no need for verification. It also has a disadvantage; much longer timeline.
2. As soon as he can provide it. Forever

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
mobiss:

Thanks so much for the speedy response.

1) To be more realistic Msc is a tough call for me due to my business nature,but I can make do with online Msc if it’s acceptable.

2) My wife just reminded me now that she had 1yr 9 months teaching experience in primary school plus one year NYSC teaching experience as well.Just like you said, she might be the right person for PA. But those working experience is not relate to her first degree and diploma certificate in (Industrial and Labour Relations). Does this matter when chosing her NOC skill category? Will she have to chose teaching as NOC skill?
3) Will check the PNP link out. Thanks
4) With no blood relatives in Canada, is it still a ‘go ahead’ process for us?
1. Since we've established that your wife has work experience, this option is no longer necessary. Make her the PA.
2. That's great, she should ensure that both workplaces provide reference letters. Also, if she can get another teaching job to make it up to 3 years, it would be awesome. It doesn't matter that the work experience is not related to her degree.
I also want to clarify, is the diploma part of the BSc? As in, did she use the diploma to gain direct entry admission? Because if that's the case, the ECA might come out as Bachelor's and not 2 or more certificates.
4. Absolutely

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Josefuadjr: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
Homguy:
Hello Fam,
Let me share my timeline, its still feels like a dream I and my family are traveling soon.

ECA -October 2017
Entered pool with 435.
CRS didn't drop
ITA- Oct 3 ,2018
AOR - December 1
Ghost update- Feb 26
PPR -Feb 27

To God be the glory.

Yaaaaaaay!!!! Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by EddieMurphie: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
Akpasomething:

1.) I just submitted reference letter from my school in CIC format, and NYSC bank statements.

2.) For the gift deed, a notarized gift deed, funds transfer receipt, treasury bill certificate as I used the cash to buy treasury bills. I added bank reference letter too

Cc: Mia21

Thanks guys

Hello bro, pls when did the gift of deed come into play prior to this EE journey? I want to know so I can prepare myself as I am yet to enter into the pool. I'm still trying to attain a very high CRS score.

I will appreciate if u can explain in bits i.e when the funds was gifted to u, when u bot the TBills, was it before u got your ITA or after you got your ITA, basically the time frame in-between.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Beeps: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
Congratulations!!! Please what was the ghost update you saw on 26 Feb ?
Homguy:
Hello Fam,

ECA -October 2017
Entered pool with 435.
CRS didn't drop
ITA- Oct 3 ,2018
AOR - December 1
Ghost update- Feb 26
PPR -Feb 27

To God be the glory.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bibjok(f): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
]Goodday everyone and thanks for the advice and information given on d platform. Please I av a question.
Can husband and wife apply separately to enter d pool.
We are thinking we can try our luck by applying separately , from d CRS I av 420, he has 390 but he has a better job experience, hoping to apply for provinical normination while i go for another IELTS Exam.What do u feel pls, ur candid advice will be appreciated. [/i]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mobiss(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ifeoma77:

1. Since we've established that your wife has work experience, this option is no longer necessary. Make her the PA.
2. That's great, she should ensure that both workplaces provide reference letters. Also, if she can get another teaching job to make it up to 3 years, it would be awesome. It doesn't matter that the work experience is not related to her degree.
I also want to clarify, is the diploma part of the BSc? As in, did she use the diploma to gain direct entry admission? Because if that's the case, the ECA might come out as Bachelor's and not 2 or more certificates.
4. Absolutely

Thanks bro,

1- That's the option we are going for now. Making her the PA.

2- We will make arrangement for pro bono teaching service in her former school to sum up the experience to 3 years like you said.
She gained admission with diploma as direct entry. But with two different certificates for the two qualifications.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by johnnybravo1990: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
Abiodunnn:
Hello house,
How are you doing today? Congratulations to all PPR & ITA clinchers, IELTS smashers and ECA holders (there's no small victory)....
Please, concerning ECA with CES, i chose an option of delivery via mail to an address in Canada, which ofcourse, can't be tracked. My question now is that will i at any point of this application need to submit the copy that CES will be sending to me? I understand they will forward a soft copy to me which i can use to enter the pool.
I need clarifications please; before i shoot myself in the leg

I dont think so. If you will need anything for your application, it is always going to be soft copy. The original copy can always be scanned to you from Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by IseeJoy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
Thank you @ifeoma77 and @josefuadjr
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by johnnybravo1990: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
trendy09:
Hello fam.So,writing remark came back unchanged (BC).So heartbroken right now tho...But d hustle stops when we stop breathing.Oga Wasseynewest,thanks for those words bro.I don gbe body.
P.S... Has anybody here used d MOD Ikorodu exam venue?Do they provide headset for listening test?

I can devote time to assist you. I had 7.5. Inbox me if you are interested.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Yeah..You are right bro. I did not have any information about the other evaluation body when i started the process in October 2018.
Thank you.

ontarioissauga:

Why evaluating B. SC when there is M. Sc? And you would have used ICES. Anyway, stress tolerance level differs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
Sure bro..

AdetonaDami:

Please can I pm you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
As in ehn...its scary ooo shocked

wasseynewest:
Na wa o. Person go just close eyes comot for the thread and to open am again, Wawuuuuu! 20pages to catch up with.
What naaaaa? grin.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
Are you talking about WAEC scratch card??..If yes; you can't send pin to WES. You'll have to courier the scratch card to WES.

fidelism:
I am a bit confused about WES WAEC requirements. Do I still need to post a physical document containing my WAEC Pin to wes or is there any alternative to delivering the pin? What options are available?
Can someone in Canada fill the form on my behalf and post it to WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Chrisophad(m): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Congratulations!!! Go and do great things.
Ramj:
Gather round Gather round

Something has landed

And to the Glory of God may I declare that it is PPR.

My people the Golden mail has landed

Thanks soo much for all the love and support.

Full story coming soon. Get ready

Je m'appelle PPR

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Chrisophad(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Congratulations!!! Go and do great things.
Ramj:
Gather round Gather round

Something has landed

And to the Glory of God may I declare that it is PPR.

My people the Golden mail has landed

Thanks soo much for all the love and support.

Full story coming soon. Get ready

Je m'appelle PPR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mimi1999: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ifeoma77:

4. Absolutely
Thank you for this ifeoma
My sister has a diploma in law from the university of Benin. And went on to study in lead city university on a fresh note. Do you think it will be counted as a 2 or more certificate?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Congratulations!

I wonder why you will not be as detailed as others with your PPR script.

At least you gained from others and must have read other people's ppr script. SO what would you want people to gain from the ppr announcement you have given here.

Well... I will rate this script 1/10. Please, add more details so the score can be revised.

I wish you success in all your endeavours in Cannyland!

Homguy:
Hello Fam,

ECA -October 2017
Entered pool with 435.
CRS didn't drop
ITA- Oct 3 ,2018
AOR - December 1
Ghost update- Feb 26
PPR -Feb 27

To God be the glory.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ocon: 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
Homguy:
Hello Fam,

ECA -October 2017
Entered pool with 435.
CRS didn't drop
ITA- Oct 3 ,2018
AOR - December 1
Ghost update- Feb 26
PPR -Feb 27

To God be the glory.

Congratulations to you and your family.
Abeg we need full PPR gist grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by MumtotheBeloved: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
My thoughts exactly!
Thank God He doesn’t give us what we “deserve”

Ifeoma77:

Calm down Bro grin grin grin grin it's not that deep

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
Homguy:

PPR -Feb 27

To God be the glory.

Congrats to you and your family...go and prosper
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Zinnyk: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=iaatmguy post=76330541] for wes?
I think that's excess to requirement.
My wife used my name to apply for eca, and of course her maiden name is what is on our certificate

Thank you sir. Please does it mean ,she never sent any marriage document to WES because of the different names?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Homguy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
Debsify:
Congrats to you and your family...go and prosper

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by GozyNA: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
You're not nice grin

ontarioissauga:

Your friend huh!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Homguy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
raphrulz:
Congratulations!

I wonder why you will not be as detailed as others with your PPR script.

At least you gained from others and must have read other people's ppr script. SO what would you want people to gain from the ppr announcement you have given here.

Well... I will rate this script 1/10. Please, add more details so the score can be revised.

I wish you success in all your endeavours in Cannyland!

hehehe okay.
Will do that asap.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=Zinnyk post=76355252][/quote]yes she never sent any documents concerning marriage. Her eca took less than 2 months

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Reelee: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ifeoma77:

4. Absolutely

Two of my friends got the direct entry (to 2nd year) using their diploma from OOU.

They both evaluated their Certs with WES last year (BTW May and July) and it came out as two certificates.

So for this case, the wife will be better off as the PA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Mimi1999:

Thank you for this ifeoma
My sister has a diploma in law from the university of Benin. And went on to study in lead city university on a fresh note. Do you think it will be counted as a 2 or more certificate?
Absolutely
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Reelee:

Two of my friends got the direct entry (to 2nd year) using their diploma from OOU.

They both evaluated their Certs with WES last year (BTW May and July) and it came out as two certificates.

So for this case, the wife will be better off as the PA.
Awesome!! Thanks for sharing
cc @mobiss

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by RahmaMohammed: 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=Vivi844 post=76325226]Hi everyone. Good evening.
I just want to know If there's anyone who got AOR in August last year, that is still waiting for ppr, or if there's something else I can do.

August 6 AOR here. Nothing yet. I know the feeling. My Notes arent here yet. Called once too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by wasseynewest: 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Thanks for this bro.
johnnybravo1990:

I can devote time to assist you. I had 7.5. Inbox me if you are interested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.