Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,106 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

#SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter (30985 Views)

Bobo Chicago Trends Number 1 On Twitter / Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter / "Sugar Daddy"Trends Number One, Amid Endsars Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by cosse(m): 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
I couldnt agree more....anyone opposing dis is sympathetic to ballot snatchers..........dey shoul be shot over and over and again until they av sense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Stealthwaterz(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
snatch and die. facial recognition video surveillance system should be installed at all polling stations if posible with armed and armoured security officers (NSCDC) deployed 100 meters away with a direct line of sight to the voting arena.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by sweetgala(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Why Buhari's Shoot at Sight Order Is Coup Against the Electoral Act

I find it very worrisome that President Buhari is once again attempting to rape our laws like he had always done in the past ..

In 1983 is raped our laws by illegally removing an elected democratic govt despite what our constitution said about the ways a Nigerian President could be removed..

Just recently Buhari again attempted to use the the DSS to forcefully remove the Legislative leadership contrary to what out constitution stated .

Again the president tried to remove a serving CJN and appoint his own using imaginary powers he didn't have a problem that has now left our Judciary in tatters with with two CJNs

Why Today's Call Is Another Attempt to Suspend The Electoral Act.

The Nigeria Electoral Act is a set of laws that govern the conduct of Nigerian elections and there is no where in that electoral act where the death penalty is suggested for any Electoral crime at all, in Fact the law is even very clear on the fate of Ballot Snatchers under it and I quote

Section 129 (4) of the Electoral Act states, “Any person who snatches or destroys any election material commits an offence and is liable on conviction to 24 months imprisonment.”

In terms of electoral violence, the act stipulates in Section 131 that anyone found culpable “is liable on conviction to a fine of N1,000, 000 or imprisonment for a term of three years.”

Buharis statement is nothing but a clear suspension of our electoral act, infact a coup against the electoral act that was put in place to protect the electoral process and by making such a statement Buhari is attempting to suspend the act to give rise to anarchy and Jungle justice which will eventually cumulate into gross human rights abuse and intimidation of voters significant enough to alter the result of the exercise in Buhari favour..

Buharis statement must rejected by anyone who has a conscience and the fear of God .

Many thanks....SarkinYarki Bello

Saturday is around the corner, why don't you test the veracity of Buhari statement. The consequence of electoral sabotage is greater than the life of a ballot box snatcher.

Snatch and die

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by EniiT: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I find it very worrisome that President Buhari is once again attempting to rape our laws like he had always done in the past ..

In 1983 is raped our laws by illegally removing an elected democratic govt despite what our constitution said about the ways a Nigerian President could be removed..

Just recently Buhari again attempted to use the the DSS to forcefully remove the Legislative leadership contrary to what out constitution stated .

Again the president tried to remove a serving CJN and appoint his own using imaginary powers he didn't have a problem that has now left our Judciary in tatters with with two CJNs

The Nigeria Electoral Act is a set of laws that govern the conduct of Nigerian elections and there is no where in that electoral act where the death penalty is suggested for any Electoral crime at all, in Fact the law is even very clear on the fate of Ballot Snatchers under it and I quote

Section 129 (4) of the Electoral Act states, “Any person who snatches or destroys any election material commits an offence and is liable on conviction to 24 months imprisonment.”

In terms of electoral violence, the act stipulates in Section 131 that anyone found culpable “is liable on conviction to a fine of N1,000, 000 or imprisonment for a term of three years.”

Buharis statement is nothing but a clear suspension of our electoral act, infact a coup against the electoral act that was put in place to protect the electoral process and by making such a statement Buhari is attempting to suspend the act to give rise to anarchy and Jungle justice which will eventually cumulate into gross human rights abuse and intimidation of voters significant enough to alter the result of the exercise in Buhari favour..

Buharis statement must rejected by anyone who has a conscience and the fear of God .

Yinmu. #snatchatyourownrisk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by muredo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
The best decision from PMB since last 3 and half years

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by finstoons(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
1000 WAYS TO DIE shocked
Way to die #019 ~ "BALLOT BOXED"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by KOLLYPROF(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
PDP are loosing followers locally and internationally based on their support for ballots snatchers and riggers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Gospeltruth01: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
I didn’t know buhari had so many fans on NL oh grin. Snatch and die. The days of Elijah is back

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Edzy: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ballot box snatcher s will meet their Waterloo !
Shouldn't all of us be happy with this statement?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Afritop(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

If you don't get the message let me explain it to you. All ballot box snatcher will die. If you want to protest go and snatch

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Afamed: 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

You voted for an idiot and he never left
Snatch and damn the consequences. Simple as Apc

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by RoyalUc(m): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Edzy:
Ballot box snatcher s will meet their Waterloo !
Shouldn't all of us be happy with this statement?

I am bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Hoodbilonia: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
Everythung is always a joke
Nigeria us cursed
Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by thatigboman: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
donphiilopus:
Whoever wanna snatch a ballot box should write his will before embarking on the journey.

That aside, I've sat down to do some analysis and I discovered there's no way Atiku would get up to what Jonathan polled in 2015. I see Buhari polling 15.9m votes while Atiku would poll about 11.9m votes even after giving him an edge over Buhari in Adamawa.

Even if I'm to deduct 1.6m votes from that of Buhari and give Atiku the votes, it would still be 14.3m votes for Buhari and 13.5m votes for Atiku.

Y'all can bookmark this post. Except the process is flawed, there's no way Atiku can defeat Buhari in this election.
oh. I thought Buhari would get 200 million vote. Ndi ara
Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Clerverly:
[s][/s]
Crap!

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by homody(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Please leave story of ur intension was to snatch ballot box during the election u better start to dey draft your will now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Lush100(m): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
its a good call by pmb however it would lead to voter's apathy for educated folks and in areas where people value human lives. I.e south west. abuja central etc. which might favor him becos up north they don't value human lives.
(no one with a good family and job will want to be hit by stray bullet.

aside that, provided it's a honest assertion coming from pmb, I believe it will scare electoral thugs away.
Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by pek(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
For those willing to commit suicide, wait till Saturday. Just snatch a ballot box

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by CheapDataGuy: 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
PreciousJuice:
Everyone planning to disrupt the electoral process or snatch ballot should honourably go ahead and do so,
I trust the security agencies will diligently and honourably perform their duties too.

Lolx people wey on a good day sef their hands they itch dem to kill, tok more of now wey dem don kuku gve dem order to shoot to kill angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by homody(m): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
Easiest way to commit sucide now is to snatch ballot box

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Corrinthians(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

You think I consider you Worthy to be debating your senseless point, snatch a ballot box you will get shot on the leg, you try to escape you will get shot again. You make threatening noise to rally your fellow snatchers you will get shot again ... Violent people who steal the will of the people will suffer a painful end.
You really get time. You see me answer the Dundee? Imagine the crap coming out of his head like maggots coming out decomposing feaces.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Corrinthians(m): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Yes ooo.. Pachukwudi44 SalamRushdie and other wailing zombies, Go and snatch ballot boxes and papers at the risk of your life .
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by greggng: 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
phyllosilicate:
PDP respects the fundamental human right of ballot box snatcher.

Ballot box snatchers are humans like you and I

Say no to hate speech against armed ballot box snatchers

They are pdp faithful whose only hope of winning is rigging...they will meet their Waterloo....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
rilikalid:
if there is anyone who is planning to commit suicide anytime soon, there is no need to drink SNIPER, or jump into LAGOON or hang yourself. All you need to do is to wait till Saturday and SNATCH a ballot box. #snatchatyourownrisk
Hahaha, love this! cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

You think I consider you Worthy to be debating your senseless point, snatch a ballot box you will get shot on the leg, you try to escape you will get shot again. You make threatening noise to rally your fellow snatchers you will get shot again ... Violent people who steal the will of the people will suffer a painful end.
Lol cheesy, we love this bro!!
Correct!!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Topmaike007(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
phyllosilicate:
PDP respects the fundamental human right of ballot box snatcher.

Ballot box snatchers are humans like you and I

Say no to hate speech against armed ballot box snatchers
just try it and you go down in vain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Okoroawusa: 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
Gospeltruth01:
I didn’t know buhari had so many fans on NL oh grin. Snatch and die. The days of Elijah is back
Bros,we plenty

Only say we no make noise. Besides elections are not won on social media

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by wirinet(m): 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
To whom it may concern.

Breaking News: Ogun LG poll : Voters on the run, as thugs burn ballot boxes

Pandemonium broke out in some parts of Ogun state during the Local Government election which was underway on Saturday,as hoodlums reportedly stormed some polling units with guns and other dangerous weapons , snatched ballot boxes and burnt them.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/breaking-news-ogun-lg-poll-voters-run-thugs-burnt-ballot-boxes/amp/

Any one who carries out the above activities must first write his or her will.

1 Like

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

will you shut up that thing you call a brain .... cannt you people just look around for once n rogers nigeria aint fools anymore .
Buhari will speak english and pdp will still be interpreting it for us as if we cannt hear or understand what the president was saying. the man said snatchballot box @ ur own risk , the security agencies will be ruthless with whoever wants to disrupt the election .... why is pdp crying, do they have plans to snatch ballot boxes and disrupt the election.
Sarkin or whatever yu call yourself snatch ball box n die by instant firing squad . it is not too much if you die for atiku .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Mistura02: 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
Gospeltruth01:

Trust me, he has so many fans here; only they are not noise makers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by DMerciful(m): 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Be careful when you empower a dictator . You will most likely be victims as well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State / Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police / Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.