Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Movie: The Life Of A Nigerian Couple Movie (part 1) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Movie: The Life Of A Nigerian Couple Movie (part 1) (439 Views)

Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 / See how this northern lady transformed the life of almajiri child she adopted / Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating Out While House Help Watched Hungrily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie: The Life Of A Nigerian Couple Movie (part 1) by citruslimited(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
we have an exciting and interesting movie,

Titled: The life of a Nigerian Couple

Its a short, interesting movie that dipicts and Igbo man, who got married to a Yoruba woman.

And he goes out side the home to buy owerri, when his wife had prepared something for him to eat
And this resulted to an argument between the couple .........

Please supported me subscribing to my YouTube channel. Thank you
You can watch the movie on the link below

https://youtu.be/nVY0rBOhfz0

(1) (Reply)

How To Get More Sales Daily Using Chatbot Messenger / Is It Normal? Am I The Only Person That Brushes Teeth With Half Bucket Of Water? / Yemi Alade Dresses Like A Spiderman (A Must View)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.