Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) (34669 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) / Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by fiercehillz(m): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2019
It should be Casanova pictured with Davido please...
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by adekhingz(m): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2019
Onyi22:
Awww so cute ......
Money and wealth walks together.....
Ride on the man of my dreams...
Not all these poor, broke Afonjas guys we have in this forum......
It will not be well with all the Afonjas we have on nairaland.....

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by hopevalley: 9:29am On Feb 19, 2019
That’s very good for Davido. Is he not also a Casanova? Meanwhile, do you want to know how to export products to foreign countries and make millions of naira as profit? It is not as difficult as you think. Just click on the link on my signature.
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2019
Onyi22:
Awww so cute ......
This dirty girl again.
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Nice one...
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by NLFINEST(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2019
Onyi22:
Awww so cute ......
LMAO. Mad girl
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 19, 2019
That gangster rapper ..lol

Even God can fvcking get a shot..(they want my blood remix)..

One of my favourite rapper and hiphop artist.
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2019
Davido don fresh fresh come dey fat and ugly
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by Queenjuliette(f): 9:36am On Feb 19, 2019
I thought hanty kemi said he cannot travel to American abi wetin
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by Centrifugalpump(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2019
chibbyRJ:
@CHIBBY_RJ

Popular African Pop star Davido was pictured early today with the 2am crooner Casanova in New York..

SEE PHOTOS BELOW:

Davido my nigga

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by BlaQJeeZ: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2019
Onyi22:
Awww so cute ...... Money and wealth walks together..... Ride on the man of my dreams... Not all these poor, broke Afonjas guys we have in this forum...... It will not be well with all the Afonjas we have on nairaland.....

Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by bush112(m): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2019
Onyi22:
Awww so cute ......
I be afonja but I no mumu like my brother I dey atikulate
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by haleymoon: 9:47am On Feb 19, 2019
Juicy sweet
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by sunkieisland(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2019
Onyi22:

Ah "Epe". Ah "Epe"

Eyi awi f'ogbo, l'ogbo ngbo
Eyi awi f'ogba, l'ogba ngba

Onyi22 Epe to se loni, ko pada sori re.

Aro ti romo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by Ai10(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2019
LIKE if you love Davido no matter what he does... Share if you want to be as rich as fvck more than Davido...

Meanwhile

This is a new week. Bring your Gift Card and cryptos to our table for Best Rate and Fast deals

Our rate are awesome and totally different... Give us a trial . Whatsapp � +234 810 443 9799
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by TundeCole(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2019
Onyi22:
Awww so cute ......

Your comment on Afonja though! Typical you
But looking at your picture, how e dey do u for body?
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2019
Onyi22:
Awww so cute ......
This dirty girl again?
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2019
Regiinald:
I have been asking for a loan of 15k or 25k to help me with accommodation and school issues but no one cares.

I have been working as a freelance writer and spent a lot of money on school already... I can't go and steal...

I am not asking for free money... I just need someone to help... Please... I'm posting this on several sections hoping to get a helper

07068937310 call or whatsapp
Your first sentence reeks of entitlement mentality. If writing ain't paying, bros go for something else

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by oln: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2019
Regiinald:
I have been asking for a loan of 15k or 25k to help me with accommodation and school issues but no one cares.

I have been working as a freelance writer and spent a lot of money on school already... I can't go and steal...

I am not asking for free money... I just need someone to help... Please... I'm posting this on several sections hoping to get a helper

07068937310 call or whatsapp

For crying out loud, the sooner we Nigerians have a better mindset that NO ONE OWES US ANYTHING the better for us all. Did you give anyone money to keep for you until you need it? With your above statement, I seriously doubt if anyone will bother helping you. Nonsense!
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2019
Dope Davido, I'm a wizzy fan but I love Davidos sense of dressing cool
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by Midastorch(m): 10:12am On Feb 19, 2019
Most people cursing and calling you names on social media, this is how their rooms look like....so do not ever condescend low their level....

Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by Francisno: 10:26am On Feb 19, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]Do you want to know what's happening in minna
Click here Bbcloaded.info

1 Share

Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2019
Onyi22:
Awww so cute ......
Pls use your medication on time.
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by Regiinald: 10:56am On Feb 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Your first sentence reeks of entitlement mentality. If writing ain't paying, bros go for something else

Thanks I added please so that the good hearted people will under I'm in need
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by Regiinald: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2019
oln:

For crying out loud, the sooner we Nigerians have a better mindset that NO ONE OWES US ANYTHING the better for us all. Did you give anyone money to keep for you until you need it? With your above statement, I seriously doubt if anyone will bother helping you. Nonsense!

No one owes me a loan..

I added please to show I'm in serious need

Why would you owe me when we haven't done something before
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by Sammyolis: 11:34am On Feb 19, 2019
Nobody is ugly Na money � � � be fine bobo make poverty die 4 my life oooo
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by AllenSpencer: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
Short people have a problem

Always trying to make up for their height deficit
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by guru90: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
incogni2o:
Please Remember that the meaning of ATIKU in yoruba means "Nigerians don die" one chance....

Dont move from frying pan to fire.

Vote wisely.

Who is that wisely? Because u have already said from frying pan to fire......
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by amgr8(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
happybee:
undecided
What's this idiot even saying gan sef?! mtcheeew!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Stuns In Native Dress / Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures / Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Rock "Accra To Lagos" Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.