Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) (34656 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) / Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by chibbyRJ(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
@CHIBBY_RJ

Popular African Pop star Davido was pictured early today with the 2am crooner Casanova in New York..

SEE PHOTOS BELOW:

Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by tammyboy1(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
Baddest worldwide

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by frbona: 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Francissure:
Read below it
sell it to your father!!!

4 Likes

Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by nofuckz(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
forgot what to say oh froggie.
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hommie8584:
Please read below it

You are stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by Abortions: 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
frbona:
sell it to your father!!!
Choigrin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by happybee: 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Awww so cute ......
Money and wealth walks together.....
Ride on the man of my dreams...
Not all these poor, broke Afonjas guys we have in this forum......
It will not be well with all the Afonjas we have on nairaland.....
undecided

8 Likes

Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by KingLennon(m): 6:40am On Feb 19, 2019
Onyi22:
Awww so cute ...... Money and wealth walks together..... Ride on the man of my dreams... Not all these poor, broke Afonjas guys we have in this forum...... It will not be well with all the Afonjas we have on nairaland.....
Very soon ur matter go tire everybody....

3 Likes

Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2019
davido balling 24/7.. but his dress sense though him don join migos

2 Likes

Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by smatt1711: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2019
If you need a room self-contained in onitsha, no agent fee, total cost to move into apartment is 81k,an unmarried man or lady preferabully, the house have running water, call
0.80.67 .8772.27
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by visijo(m): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2019
Nigerians and hyping...
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by HighKing01(m): 9:24am On Feb 19, 2019
Fucck boy assocation
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by Regiinald: 9:25am On Feb 19, 2019
I have been asking for a loan of 15k or 25k to help me with accommodation and school issues but no one cares.

I have been working as a freelance writer and spent a lot of money on school already... I can't go and steal...

I am not asking for free money... I just need someone to help... Please... I'm posting this on several sections hoping to get a helper

07068937310 call or whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by slyd90(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2019
person wey don rest don rest
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by olamy7(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Onyi22:
Awww so cute ......
sincerely, u have a faulty brain..and are u sure u'r a girl ?

5 Likes

Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by OTayobami(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2019
Onyi22:
Awww so cute ......

Poverty wan kill this one grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2019
Onyi22:
Awww so cute ...... Money and wealth walks together..... Ride on the man of my dreams... Not all these poor, broke Afonjas guys we have in this forum...... It will not be well with all the Afonjas we have on nairaland.....
I blame your miserable papa, oloshi onye ara aturu, ewu, nkita.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by Sultty(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2019
Onyi22:
Awww so cute ......
Afonja fall on u

7 Likes

Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 19, 2019
In the last 4 years killer terrorist herdsmen have killed over 20 thousand innocent Nigeria Children , Women and Men yet not once did President Buhari order the military to shoot at sight these killer herdsmen instead the bias president of a man will go on to use the military and his govt to protect and even attempt to procure billion Naira colonies for them !!! Buhari is dangerous criminal that must be sent packing from govt in this election cycle .

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by cleary: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2019
ok
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by omoteacher(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Davido is indeed a super star. Anything he does graced NL front page. He's a poster (grace) boy indeed.
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by Updoing: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2019
cheesy
Re: Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) by incogni2o: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2019
Please Remember that the meaning of ATIKU in yoruba means "Nigerians don die" one chance....

Dont move from frying pan to fire.

Vote wisely.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Lectures Students In University Of Lagos (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrate Xmas / BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.