Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,096 members, 7,953,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? (29800 Views)

101 Robert Kiyosaki Quotes That WILL Inspire You / 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' Author Files For Bankruptcy / ''robert Kiyosaki'' And The Road To 'forbes',how Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2009
his principles of being your own boss can work anywhere in the world, brother.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by suxes2005(m): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2009
WANNA USE HIS PRINCIPLES? THEN GET THE BOOK, LOOK FOR A DAUNTING TASK AND ACCOMPLISH IT

SHALOM
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2009
exactly!
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2009
maybe we should ask the poster what his own investment stategy is to begin with?
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by distinct00: 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2009
i think saying kiyosaki is lieing about the existence of his rich dad is very bad,even if his rich dad never exists anyone who carfully reads his books will have a lot to gain,atleast those whose rich dads exists cant write better than kiyosaki.if you dont like him or his style simply let us know instead of giving him a bad name.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by Deichi(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2009
I dont know who the reed guy is but i think he should go nd fry stones to kip busy. I have read all kiyosakis books and i know how far i am going financially, secondly the kiyosaki 'scam' of richdad seems to have turned many financial lives around (cuz i know a few) so let him keep scammig me cuz i will continue falling for it. The only drawback abt RK BOOKS IS DAT THEY MAY NOT APPLY IN AFRICA they serve as guides. Howeva to really hit it big, have a naija mentor. Mine is an ex-gov friend.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2009
an ex-gov friend? bros, i don't mind knowing him too! grin
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by oluomoadebayo: 12:01am On Oct 17, 2009
can anybody tell me where I can get Kiyosaki's cashflow games and whats the price.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2009
it's on his website. just click and order online:

http://www.cashflow101game.com/
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by Delafruita(m): 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2009
I will admit i wasnt too suprised with some parts of that revelation.but to say R.K is just an author without experience in the real thing will be a false accusation and john reed should be sued for character defamation.at learnt a lot 4rm R.K. Even though he is quite repetitive bt he teaches a lot through his books.lets not forget donald trump went through this sort of experience some years ago
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2009
his repetition is mainly for emphasis.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by suxes2005(m): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2009
I believe in RK

SHALOM
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by sshalom(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2009
I read the first book in 2003 and it kind of helped me to make better decisions with money. The subsequent ones WERE A BIT too ambigous for me so I stopped reading him. I have never played the game and I don't think I will!
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by cvibe: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2009
R K did his bit.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by tarano: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2009
Robert Kiyosaki may not be a saint, but he surely has good ideas about building personal wealth, Take it or live it, Life is full of risks,
The main point is if you want to be Wealthy, play smart, save enough, invest wisely, and build solid connections as u go,
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by sunjongs(m): 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2009
tarano:

Robert Kiyosaki may not be a saint, but he surely has good ideas about building personal wealth, Take it or live it, Life is full of risks,
The main point is if you want to be Wealthy, play smart, save enough, invest wisely, and build solid connections as u go,
You have said it all brotha.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by suxes2005(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2009
Infact, i av read the book 3rce and it has really helped me!

SHALOM
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by hambehsam(m): 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2009
Well, his writings makes meaning to me. whether rich dad is real or fake, it doesnt matter to me, atleast we all know his poor dad. Pick the lessons and implement them to change your life and forget about whether rich dad is real or not. Best wishes.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by sunjongs(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2009
Robert s not a liar of any sort. If you dont know somebody, dont asume. In Donald J Trumps book, think like a champion, RTK did the foreward and stressed on being your speech. reading through RTK's writtings, He is too Familliar with his path than some one would say its fiction according to Timaya, 'na true story'
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by sunjongs(m): 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2009
pls ask Robert himself theconspiracyoftherich.com
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by Essien56(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2009
Reading Robert Kiyosaki's books changed my life. Am presently working on a principle I learnt from his latest book " The Conspiracy of the Rich", Cash Flow vs Capital Gains.

I am forever a ROBERT KIYOSAKI fan!

1 Like

Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by qqwest: 3:45am On Mar 10, 2010
i know this is an old thread,

but with the way the Economy has gone south, i hope all those who were hating on Robert Kiyosaki are rethinking.

we need all the ideas we can get right now. angry

1 Like

Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
Essien56:
Reading Robert Kiyosaki's books changed my life. Am presently working on a principle I learnt from his latest book " The Conspiracy of the Rich", Cash Flow vs Capital Gains.

I am forever a ROBERT KIYOSAKI fan!
You can say that again,am reading this same book and seriously am ready to take the biggest financial risk of my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? / A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) / Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.