Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build - Properties (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build (19287 Views)

THE GRANDEUR ESTATE ABIJO GRA. BUY NOW AND BUILD! / Grandeur Estate Abijo GRA , with C Of 0 buy & build / Just Buy And Build Now At Grandeur Estate Abijo GRA! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 6:52am On Jun 14, 2020
When considering buying land and properties, most especially if your goal of investment is for capital appreciation, it is important you buy low priced properties that have low risks and when you have successfully done a string of small priced properties, you can consider higher priced ones.
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 4:26am On Jun 15, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2020
those who delay always wish they did earlier, invest now and thank me later
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 4:29am On Jun 16, 2020
I would give a thousand furlongs of sea for an acre of barren ground.
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 8:12am On Jun 16, 2020
Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
2. Real estate Provides Cash Flow For Retirement

Imagine this for a minute; you retire in a few years’ time and you no longer have any source of income? How scary would that be? But, with your investment in real estate today, you will be guaranteed a consistent cash flow even after your retirement.
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
3. Real Estate Is Your Protection Against inflation

Inflation happens every time around us. Anyone with real estate investment is happy with inflation. This is because, as the price level goes up, so does the rental income you get from your property and your investment’s value. This means that real estate investors are protected against both the immediate and long-term effects of inflation.
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 2:53am On Jun 17, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2020
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
When considering buying land and properties, most especially if your goal of investment is for capital appreciation, it is important you buy low priced properties that have low risks and when you have successfully done a string of small priced properties, you can consider higher priced ones
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
1. Real Estate Helps You Build Equity For The Future

With real estate, you build equity (assets) for the future. The more equity you build, the wealthier you become. You safeguard your future financially.
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 3:55am On Jun 18, 2020
Buy land, they’re not making it anymore.
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
When considering buying land and properties, most especially if your goal of investment is for capital appreciation, it is important you buy low priced properties that have low risks and when you have successfully done a string of small priced properties, you can consider higher priced ones
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 4:26am On Jun 19, 2020
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 4:34am On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it.
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 3:29am On Jun 21, 2020
[Real estate] is like Jack and the Beanstalk’s goose that lays golden eggs. It’s something that pays you month after month, whether you are working or not.
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 6:33am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Grandeur Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O buy & build by jejeproperties(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State / Nigerians To Own Houses For N1.5m Soon - Developers / Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.