Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid (37638 Views)

Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive / PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari / INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by RichDad1(m): 5:16am On Feb 19, 2019
And some gala sellers will be online spitting dirty saliva about what they don’t know.
Saraki’s end is here.
O to ge.

2 Likes

Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 19, 2019
P.....D.....P..e.ee.e, Never Again!

3 Likes

Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by cheango: 5:17am On Feb 19, 2019
Until after Election, no one can predict kwara, , But if APC wins, it will be Hard for Ilorin indigens to adjust, cos all compound are used to free things.. they have so many people who are in govt payroll, who don't even go to work, ...they do get many Hajj slot,,, many Rams for ileya, and so on.. Even they are head of many sectors , and some are not even qualify... Most of them do contract and abandon it, at the end all is settle in Emir palace,,, they do and undo,

1 Like

Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 19, 2019
My happiness is that, 85% of the bad eggs in APC have all regrouped in PDP. So when BABA 4+4 is re-elected, there will be no more draw back to our collective progress. PDP and evil, like PHONE n SIMCARD

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by OmoManU: 5:21am On Feb 19, 2019
You can see their community and how terrible it is and you are here spewing thrash.
O to gee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by geadom6: 5:52am On Feb 19, 2019
Na them sabi...... We know who the cap fits
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by ruffDiamond: 6:02am On Feb 19, 2019
yes ,the #Otoge movement In kwara is ordained,signed and blessed by GOD and therefore,UNSTOPPABLE!!! a tsunami that's suely bound to sweep sarathief dynasTHIEVES away forever!I'm with you my brother and kinsmen! keep calling them OLE! cos that's what they really are and much note!but u must all do so with yr PVC for a final push to oust the king THIEF holding our poor dear state by the jugular for decades! enough is surely enough!God bless all progressive kwarans!

3 Likes

Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by olagbola45(m): 6:09am On Feb 19, 2019
teejet:
GOOD RIDDANCE OF BAD RUBBISH.
LIKE FOR O TO GE.
SHARE FOR O TUN YA.
I yaa ati ewon re lotun yaa

1 Like

Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by blackrules1(m): 6:11am On Feb 19, 2019
Mynd44:
He is also a member of the House of Reps the Chairman of the House Committee on Basic Education and Services.

But beyond that, this is a little dangerous as since everyone has freedom of movement, you cannot stop from going somewhere they want to go.

Behaviors like this shouldn't be encouraged

Na wa for your opinion.

It wasn't dangerous when a PDP Senator instigated the killing of a son of the soil (Lafiagi) by a police in his convoy.

This is Kwara North. They build and repair their roads by making financial contributions among themselves.

Zakari was lucky the vehicles in his convoy weren't burned down that day.

Please don't say this in Kwara North.

3 Likes

Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by 11doubledee: 6:12am On Feb 19, 2019
Going by the video,i can see unity amongst the community members.And Please nobody should call them paid miscreants because where are opposition in support of the Rep member.
I feel whoever is been voted in that constituency will sit up and be more accountable to them.
This is how real development will come.
Smart people

2 Likes

Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by olagbola45(m): 6:14am On Feb 19, 2019
JohnFrankling:
Was he not in APC before decamping to PDP this people and their fish brain.

see if he is still in apc dat d treatment dey will give him

o too gee movement started with pdp since 2015 wen saraki was in apc

see saraki leaving apc is a blessing for d party in kwara I swear

watch has many things will b unfold very soon
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by Borderless: 6:14am On Feb 19, 2019
kasheemawo:
But our aggressive brothers said Kwara is PDP and PDP is Kwara from their red mud region

And when did a community in Kwara State become the whole of Kwara State?

Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by olagbola45(m): 6:15am On Feb 19, 2019
cheango:
AM IN KWARA STATE, THIS HAPPENED LONG TIME AGO,...BEFORE, WE THOUGHT O TO GE HAS TAKEN OVER, BUT WITH THE EVENT HAPPENING OVER A WEEK AGO, O TUN YA IS MAKING WAVES... OPPOSITION ALWAYS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE...MOREOVER, 95% OF THE APC LEADERS AND ASPIRANTS ARE MADE FROM SARAKI DYNASTY. .. AT THE END, WE PRAY THE WILL OF GOD SHALL PREVAIL

you just a chronic lier

u don't seem to exist in dis world

bloody lier
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 19, 2019
kasheemawo:
But our aggressive brothers said Kwara is PDP and PDP is Kwara from their red mud region

Those one's know anything? It is only for them to be running around shouting sentimentally and ignorantly about States and region they know nothing about.
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:18am On Feb 19, 2019
adioolayi:
Una never see anything grin

#SorryForSpaming

Feb 01. B
Feb 02. U
Feb 03. H
Feb 04. A
Feb 05. R
Feb 06. I
Feb 07. O
Feb 08. S
Feb 09. I
Feb 10. N
Feb 11. B
Feb 12. A
Feb 13. J
Feb 14. O
Feb 15. N
Feb 16. E
Feb 17. X
Feb 18. T
Feb 19. L
Feb 20. E
Feb 21. V
Feb 22. E
Feb 23. L
MADE IN HEAVEN!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by Kaymonsin: 6:20am On Feb 19, 2019
The kwarans are the most gullible state I have ever seen, they are so myopic to the extent that they don't really know what political slavery is, they want to displace saraki from there state political arena and bring in the power of a sole greedy individual who owns half of a state properties and still not contented will now be the one who will be controlling the affairs of your state indirectly through His PA who is going to be the governor, the funniest part is that he's not even from your state, not an indegene of Kwara state, no any other tribe will take this bullshit, I don't know why Yoruba speaking areas are like this. It's better you have a rethink before you go into second phase of political misfortune then you will see the difference. I'm not a fan of saraki but say the fact.
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by Figolouis: 6:20am On Feb 19, 2019
SO TINUBU As INDIRECTLy put sand sand 4 saraki gari 4 kwara,
though am not from kwara but i bblieve its beter 4 somebody of there xtraction to b their landlord than JAGABAN. OTOOGE TINUBU, OTOOGE APC
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by olagbola45(m): 6:21am On Feb 19, 2019
helinues:
This KMC group are becoming annoying. Why blocking the honorable?

is KMC d only People in kwara? pls reason with ur upstairs cos u love a thief those not mean u should b supportive and instigating other people

m sure u part of those spreading d news dat apc is d one destroying bill boards and property

thugs are everywhere in d state ur saraki keep toying with peoples life

no security in land nothing nothing u hear taking gibberish
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by miraclea: 6:22am On Feb 19, 2019
Kwarans will soon regret what they are doing right now get me right they cannot get what they want from apc in the next generation shio
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by yrex01(m): 6:23am On Feb 19, 2019
Borderless:

And when did a community in Kwara State become the whole of Kwara State?
shut up. Someone far from kwara spewing trash. U can come to kwara n vote for pdp na.
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by Adamsadau: 6:24am On Feb 19, 2019
This is shame a real big shame on him.....pdp is dead
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by helinues: 6:26am On Feb 19, 2019
olagbola45:

is KMC d only People in kwara? pls reason with ur upstairs cos u love a thief those not mean u should b supportive and instigating other people

m sure u part of those spreading d news dat apc is d one destroying bill boards and property

thugs are everywhere in d state ur saraki keep toying with peoples life

no security in land nothing nothing u hear taking gibberish

Broda Tunde, you go dey alright Las las
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by BuhariAdvocate: 6:28am On Feb 19, 2019
Keep quiet if you don't know what to say.
Mynd44:
He is also a member of the House of Reps the Chairman of the House Committee on Basic Education and Services.

But beyond that, this is a little dangerous as since everyone has freedom of movement, you cannot stop from going somewhere they want to go.

Behaviors like this shouldn't be encouraged

1 Like

Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by bcashy: 6:30am On Feb 19, 2019
teejet:
GOOD RIDDANCE OF BAD RUBBISH.

LIKE FOR O TO GE.

SHARE FOR O TUN YA.

U see ur life?! U people are just dumb grin
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by Smartb121: 6:32am On Feb 19, 2019
NICE ONE THERE IF NIGERIA KEEP TREAT DOES THAT STEAL OUR MONEY LIKE DIS THERE WILL WAKE UP AND DO RYT THINGS
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by bcashy: 6:33am On Feb 19, 2019
Kaymonsin:
The kwarans are the most gullible state I have ever seen, they are so myopic to the extent that they don't really know what political slavery is, they want to displace saraki from there state political arena and bring in the power of a sole greedy individual who owns half of a state properties and still not contented will now be the one who will be controlling the affairs of your state indirectly through His PA who is going to be the governor, the funniest part is that he's not even from your state, not an indegene of Kwara state, no any other tribe will take this bullshit, I don't know why Yoruba speaking areas are like this. It's better you have a rethink before you go into second phase of political misfortune then you will see the difference. I'm not a fan of saraki but say the fact.

Why don't you go and solve ur own problem in ur state and leave kwarans alone! We know e dey pain you but e set sweet us u hear? We know say you are not a fan of saraki.....we don hear! Who ask u self lol!

1 Like

Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by BuhariAdvocate: 6:34am On Feb 19, 2019
Yes kwarans want to remain in poverty APC or death.
Cantonese:

Let the idiots block even their own ears. The truth is that we have had enough of the violent APC party. The truth is jealousy of the success of Saraki in Kwara is driving Lai Mohammed and his group mad. After reducing 91 million Nigerians to poverty APC wants to go to the next level. If Kwarans want to remain in poverty that is their business. The truth is that all reasonable and rational Nigerians have moved away from Apc. Secure your PVC and vote them out this saturday. It must be good riddance to bad rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s New Cabinet By Zayyad Muhammad / N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.