Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid (37811 Views)

How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times / Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market / Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by Benlag: 6:37am On Feb 19, 2019
When the poor as nothing to eat they will eat the rich

1 Like

Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by MrAJQ(m): 6:37am On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:

When your house is burnt ...don't complain! Just continue with the organised harassment and intimidation of PDP candidates
Gush! Where is the sense?
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by DavidDrums(m): 6:38am On Feb 19, 2019
morili:

You may be here on Nairaland clicking like and share but the people that will vote know what they want.

This is a Kwara state PDP house of reps candidate driving through a road that has been abandoned. He was going for campaign. I don't know the lies he was planning to tell the people but the people were smart to stop him from entering their community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIYrVkRLe9M
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by JohnFrankling(m): 6:41am On Feb 19, 2019
olagbola45:

see if he is still in apc dat d treatment dey will give him

o too gee movement started with pdp since 2015 wen saraki was in apc

see saraki leaving apc is a blessing for d party in kwara I swear

watch has many things will b unfold very soon
So if Saraki goes back to APC he will be warmly welcomed, wow tell me more
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 19, 2019
Mynd44:
He is also a member of the House of Reps the Chairman of the House Committee on Basic Education and Services.

But beyond that, this is a little dangerous as since everyone has freedom of movement, you cannot stop from going somewhere they want to go.

Behaviors like this shouldn't be encouraged

Corrupt nonperforming leaders should be stoned wherever they go. They did him a favor by turning him back.

Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.

I see the beginnings of a revolution in Nigeria.
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by KillTheZombies: 6:48am On Feb 19, 2019
All these sponsored zombies in kwara.
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by princenaira(m): 6:53am On Feb 19, 2019
The reason why most Nigerian citizens continue to suffer is myopic resoning. Why not say a politician stopped instead of adding any political party.

How much were you paid and what is the different between APC and PDP politicians? If this politician in question cross carpet to APC now, he is no longer ole abi?

The poster of this is a big dissappointment and and an ass licker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 19, 2019
miraclea:
Kwarans will soon regret what they are doing right now get me right they cannot get what they want from apc in the next generation shio

And what exactly did they get from the PDP since 20 years ago that PDP has been ruling the state?

Iranu oshi.
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 19, 2019
Cantonese:

Let the idiots block even their own ears. The truth is that we have had enough of the violent APC party. The truth is jealousy of the success of Saraki in Kwara is driving Lai Mohammed and his group mad. After reducing 91 million Nigerians to poverty APC wants to go to the next level. If Kwarans want to remain in poverty that is their business. The truth is that all reasonable and rational Nigerians have moved away from Apc. Secure your PVC and vote them out this saturday. It must be good riddance to bad rubbish.

Trash!

Have you been to Kwara state before to observe 20years of PDP-induced poverty first hand?

If not why don't you shut da fvck up OK?

If you aren't being paid well enough by Saraki to stream that video and watch maybe you should get another job IMO.
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 19, 2019
Mynd44:
He is also a member of the House of Reps the Chairman of the House Committee on Basic Education and Services.

But beyond that, this is a little dangerous as since everyone has freedom of movement, you cannot stop from going somewhere they want to go.

if it were to be an APC candidate, you would say it serves him right
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by Mccullum: 7:05am On Feb 19, 2019
Cantonese:

Let the idiots block even their own ears. The truth is that we have had enough of the violent APC party. The truth is jealousy of the success of Saraki in Kwara is driving Lai Mohammed and his group mad. After reducing 91 million Nigerians to poverty APC wants to go to the next level. If Kwarans want to remain in poverty that is their business. The truth is that all reasonable and rational Nigerians have moved away from Apc. Secure your PVC and vote them out this saturday. It must be good riddance to bad rubbish.

Why are you making emphasis on the truth is this and that as no one is arguing with you except if you are arguing with your conscience on this trend.
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:05am On Feb 19, 2019
Lier Muhammad want to replace saraki !

It is like replace a thief with a thief ,a land grabber, lier,illerates all roll into one !

Yorubas are like hauses easily deceived.
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by dam2000(m): 7:07am On Feb 19, 2019
But APC rule the state 4 3 years
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by Godsson1(m): 7:16am On Feb 19, 2019
cheango:
AM IN KWARA STATE, THIS HAPPENED LONG TIME AGO,...BEFORE, WE THOUGHT O TO GE HAS TAKEN OVER, BUT WITH THE EVENT HAPPENING OVER A WEEK AGO, O TUN YA IS MAKING WAVES... OPPOSITION ALWAYS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE...MOREOVER, 95% OF THE APC LEADERS AND ASPIRANTS ARE MADE FROM SARAKI DYNASTY. .. AT THE END, WE PRAY THE WILL OF GOD SHALL PREVAIL

Bros I stay in Ilorin and I've been to a number of Local Governments in the state. Don't say "Majority of opposition leaders benefited from Saraki dynasty. Check your fact and figures well. The guy style of leadership is bad and with no human sympathy for civil servants. Check how the state Government is been runed, not everyone must be a PDP member. I can tell you they still owe workers workers that retired in 2014 Gratuity, whats now their hope for serving the state, and some who knows one are in PDP are Bren paid in tranches of 500k or 1m. Abeg haven't they spoilt the money, and some don't receive up-to 5M that's for people who retired on level 16. It's not just fair and I want to tell you, you can't influence otters in whom to vote, vote according to your conscience. What's the essence of the 5m you are donating during campaign, when you know deep down you are buying them with it. Make life enjoyable for the average man in the state. And I beg of you if you stay in Kwara State, don't say this in some Local Government ooo, unless na hospital go deliver you.
God bless...

1 Like

Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by Nebby2016: 7:21am On Feb 19, 2019
I love this kind of reaction but it should be across party line. Politicians need to understand that electorates comes first whenever they are making decision.

1 Like

Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by KPOLOVIE(m): 7:26am On Feb 19, 2019
People should know it's not about showing "Ole" verbally when your vote can do better. Let's put hands together to do the right thing and avoid been bought!
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by MartinCorridon: 7:35am On Feb 19, 2019
Kaymonsin:
The kwarans are the most gullible state I have ever seen, they are so myopic to the extent that they don't really know what political slavery is, they want to displace saraki from there state political arena and bring in the power of a sole greedy individual who owns half of a state properties and still not contented will now be the one who will be controlling the affairs of your state indirectly through His PA who is going to be the governor, the funniest part is that he's not even from your state, not an indegene of Kwara state, no any other tribe will take this bullshit, I don't know why Yoruba speaking areas are like this. It's better you have a rethink before you go into second phase of political misfortune then you will see the difference. I'm not a fan of saraki but say the fact.

Yet you Igbos are effortlessly deceived every single time.

Face your red mud region first and worry less about what Kwarans want

2 Likes

Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by RexTramadol1: 7:36am On Feb 19, 2019
ѕo wнaт
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by imam07: 7:41am On Feb 19, 2019
helinues:
This KMC group are becoming annoying. Why blocking the honorable?
go clear road for him nah
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by kareemkamil(m): 7:41am On Feb 19, 2019
nice one
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by imam07: 7:42am On Feb 19, 2019
travesz:
kwaraand is a game center for saraki and PDP the people shouting are paid by this same PDP so don't get it twisted despite all the shout shout he will still win....
Nah this how u mumu reach.
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by imam07: 7:44am On Feb 19, 2019
Cantonese:

I suspect your hands sef dey shake when u were typing this.
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by imam07: 7:46am On Feb 19, 2019
cheango:
Until after Election, no one can predict kwara, , But if APC wins, it will be Hard for Ilorin indigens to adjust, cos all compound are used to free things.. they have so many people who are in govt payroll, who don't even go to work, ...they do get many Hajj slot,,, many Rams for ileya, and so on.. Even they are head of many sectors , and some are not even qualify... Most of them do contract and abandon it, at the end all is settle in Emir palace,,, they do and undo,
This your post don show is been long u enter Kwara.
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by jaymichael(m): 7:47am On Feb 19, 2019
Mynd44:

True True. I agree totally with you.
Re: Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid by imam07: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2019
Kaymonsin:
The kwarans are the most gullible state I have ever seen, they are so myopic to the extent that they don't really know what political slavery is, they want to displace saraki from there state political arena and bring in the power of a sole greedy individual who owns half of a state properties and still not contented will now be the one who will be controlling the affairs of your state indirectly through His PA who is going to be the governor, the funniest part is that he's not even from your state, not an indegene of Kwara state, no any other tribe will take this bullshit, I don't know why Yoruba speaking areas are like this. It's better you have a rethink before you go into second phase of political misfortune then you will see the difference. I'm not a fan of saraki but say the fact.
You are a big fool. Wetin concern u with whatever we do here. U are not thr right person to tell us wht to do nah. Your own problem dey there, u never face it why poke nosing in another state affair. Is Saraki an indigen of Kwara state too. Idiot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram / Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) / Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.