Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku (21009 Views)

Closed video of Buhari showing his left ear in Imo state / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by Hotzone(m): 6:58am On Feb 19, 2019
We know
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by ifyalways(f): 6:58am On Feb 19, 2019
Nothing new Atikuchukwu cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:58am On Feb 19, 2019
Atiku is shivering already! Make I know wetin cause am if you defeat Buhari....

Cos next level Is assured already grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by frankmoney(m): 6:58am On Feb 19, 2019
Wait are they planning to snatch ballot box ? Why the complain ?
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by Myde4naija(m): 6:58am On Feb 19, 2019
Guzzy8885:
Once a tyrant always a tyrant gbam
no oooo, once a tyrant can sometimes be a dullard.

Una no serious.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by Hoodbilonia: 6:58am On Feb 19, 2019
Fear no go let ppl vote now
Cos of soldiers
Democrazy
Bleep
Everyone go dey indoors.
If buhari wins.
Im jetting out as soon as poss
Asin shaps
Fuc
Nigeria is dead
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by MartinCorridon: 7:00am On Feb 19, 2019
MartinCorridon:
grin

Atiku is indirectly admitting PDP planned to deploy ballot box snatchers. grin

Why are they so bothered that Buhari wants to go extra lengths in keeping the rule of law ?

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by SEGLIZ: 7:00am On Feb 19, 2019
a goat kid will not but bleat.
only thief, a rouge will fidget at the site of a police uniform or any security officer.
why in earth would want to steal a ballot box?
who ever deserve death should be gifted one and who so ever deserve life should be allowed to enjoy it at all facet. if he (atiku) is looking to a free and fair polls then I expect him to go all out to defend the ballot.
it shows leopard is apc is not willing to change its colour like the leopard in pdp is not changing his either.
the question is which is worse?
one thing I know is, no more room for hoodlums in our government, gradually we'll weed and rid them.
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by akdjr(m): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2019
But ballot box snatching is what PDP are known for na. May God bless Buhari. #Snatchtheboxgowithyourlife.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by OlujobaSamuel: 7:00am On Feb 19, 2019
If there is rigging, there will be war. -Secondus.
Snatch ballots box and die. -Buhari.
Shebi na free and fair election we all want, so don't do any of the above biko so we don't have war and you don't die.
Shey people no go die if we go to war too because of election?
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by sureheaven(m): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2019
Snatch ballot boxes and die.

Period

1 Like

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by fergie001: 7:01am On Feb 19, 2019
as unclad as the day he was born, kai
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by hfc80: 7:01am On Feb 19, 2019
I wonder ooo maybe u can help me ask the idiot
Joesno:
Snatch and die!
Fact Unchangeable...
It will only improve election credibility, is even in favour of both parties, why is Atiku crying? undecided
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 7:01am On Feb 19, 2019
handie:
Wo, me and every honest Nigerian likes his true color. Shey na una first dey talk say him no dey in control of his government, he's docile and all that. Nigeria needs someone who's bold enough to follow the necessary process..... Since that Onnoghen issue, I started seeing the General Buhari I supported in 2015 and I tell you; If Baba enter 2nd term, E go bad for all looters them. As For Atiku, I gat only these words. #SNATCHANDDIE
snatch&die cool
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by felixation123(m): 7:01am On Feb 19, 2019
Set of useless and selfish leaders (rulers)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 19, 2019
It is a threat to voters but ignorant people didn't see it.

Not different from the famous Dogs and Baboons comment.

Another one be body bags.

But Nigerians like being led like Goats. Check page one.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Atiku snatch and die. The usual PDP rigging will not work anymore.

Any yama yama will be met with ultimate Bulala of the gun.

Ballot snatchers don't come with chocolate or flowers, they come armed and dangerous and a deadly threat to other peaceful and peaceloving voters.

Deadly force is approved. Snatch and die

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by Amumaigwe: 7:02am On Feb 19, 2019
thesicilian:
Buhari has done nothing wrong by threatening those who plan to toy with our democracy.

With jungle justice? I maintain that some people are just a tragedy to Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by MartinCorridon: 7:02am On Feb 19, 2019
jlinkd78:
According to Hon Jeff Ojinika on Channels TV last night, d amended electoral act that Buhari declined assent prescribes max of 5yrs imprisonment after arrest n prosecution for ballot box snatchers. Currently d electoral act prescribes max of 24 months for same offence. My worry in all these is why didn't Buhari sign d electoral act sent to him which would have given us d latitude for more punitive actions against electoral offenders.

5 years punishment wouldn't deter people as much as a DEATH SENTENCE

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by grandstar(m): 7:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Is ballot snatching right? Why terrified of the army? Won't it deter rigging?
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by Fadomero(m): 7:03am On Feb 19, 2019
haba lifeless one leave Mr loot alone go daura go rest
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by Demol4trillions(m): 7:04am On Feb 19, 2019
IS ATIKU A THIEF? BALLOT SNATCHING THE WORSE OF THIEF. NO CAUSE FOR ALARM PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by daddytime(m): 7:04am On Feb 19, 2019
jlinkd78:
According to Hon Jeff Ojinika on Channels TV last night, d amended electoral act that Buhari declined assent prescribes max of 5yrs imprisonment after arrest n prosecution for ballot box snatchers. Currently d electoral act prescribes max of 24 months for same offence. My worry in all these is why didn't Buhari sign d electoral act sent to him which would have given us d latitude for more punitive actions against electoral offenders.

I'm very sure that wasn't the only line contained in the amended electoral act he declined assenting to.

Can you please provide us with a full detailed piece of this said amended bill to help us make an informed judgement.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by symbianDON(m): 7:04am On Feb 19, 2019
why all this uproar na?? if you aren't planning to snatch ballot boxes wetin be your own??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by amazon14: 7:04am On Feb 19, 2019
My incoming president, no amount of threat will stop us from sending the tyranny back to daura.

This death threat is to discouraged people from the east from coming to vote, but buhari has failed kpatakpata.
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by unite4real: 7:04am On Feb 19, 2019
At least it gives me confidence to go out and vote without fear of thugs

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by Amumaigwe: 7:05am On Feb 19, 2019
jayfolarin:
Atiku can go suck on a big fat toe! Desperate, thieving, sell-out that wants to be president by all means even if it means watching Nigeria burn!

Vote for whoever you like but not this fuccker and his PDP thieving party members. If you ever stepped foot out of nigeria, you'd realise how much this evil gang of thieves has ruined the country!

Oloriburuku people

Obviously a Yourba, but certainly a Yoruba Muslim. They never disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by martineverest(m): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2019
chief ballot box snatcher has spoken....when secondus threatened war on election riggers,he never came to counter
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by kunmiiii: 7:06am On Feb 19, 2019
Hehehehe, Ahaann...why this matter dey pain Atiku and PDP like this, Anyway....that true colour is the exact reason some of us voted for him, to ruthlessly deal with all elements of criminality, so as far as I'm concerned, He's just fulfilling his mandate.

Snatch ballot box...You'd be SHOT, Try to escape...You'd be SHOT again!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by olatunji0607: 7:06am On Feb 19, 2019
Mr Etiku, do you have plan to snatch ballot boxes? So that we can start planning ur Obi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support / #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court Hearing Updates / Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.