Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku (20864 Views)

Closed video of Buhari showing his left ear in Imo state / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by Oponel1962: 8:29am On Feb 19, 2019
So atiku is trying to loot our ballot boxes.
Go or send your own children to do it for you and you will see the result.

Can you people not see that the former obj is right. " Can do ANYTHING to get what he wants"

Nigerian, over to you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by Oponel1962: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Oponel1962:
So atiku is trying to loot our ballot boxes.
Go or send your own children to do it for you and you will see the result.

Can you people not see that the former obj is right. " Can do ANYTHING to get what he wants"

Nigerians,over to you.
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by Topmaike007(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2019
Nackzy:
He's a terrorist sir
just snatch and see what will happen
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by Topmaike007(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2019
identitylenz:
this is the handwriting on the wall....
yet some people will still vote him on Saturday
what a pity....
just snatch ballot box and let your spirit see the rest
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by Topmaike007(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2019
jlinkd78:
According to Hon Jeff Ojinika on Channels TV last night, d amended electoral act that Buhari declined assent prescribes max of 5yrs imprisonment after arrest n prosecution for ballot box snatchers. Currently d electoral act prescribes max of 24 months for same offence. My worry in all these is why didn't Buhari sign d electoral act sent to him which would have given us d latitude for more punitive actions against electoral offenders. An offence which punishment is 24 months imprisonment is now death sentence whereas terrorists Boko Haram who deserve summarily execution are being pardoned and given amnesty. For those masturbating over this draconian order of dragging d military into election I have this for u
1. There is what is called stray bullet
2. Most persons will avoid coming out for fear of death leading to voter apathy
3. Our overzealous security personnel will definitely turn a blind eye where it favours APC and go full speed in PDP controlled territories
4. Govt sponsored fake army uniformed men might be on hand that day to do d snatching and kill innocent people and tag them snatchers
5. Snatching starts cos d touts wants to accomplish d task given to them by politicians as Tinubu directed win ur booth come for huge money
Story oo
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2019
thesicilian:
Buhari has done nothing wrong by threatening those who plan to toy with our democracy.
These are the kind of security agents he is giving such orders to.

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 9:15am On Feb 19, 2019
miracood:
i don't condem wat did buhari...

i believe it will improve the credibility of the elections
With a biased security force?

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 9:19am On Feb 19, 2019
Joesno:
Snatch and die!
Fact Unchangeable...
It will only improve election credibility, is even in favour of both parties, why is Atiku crying? undecided
He threatening us with these men.

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 9:21am On Feb 19, 2019
helinues:
Let Pdp also show their colours by snatching the ballot box with the mindset of business as usual and see who get brighter colours
People are worried because of this. Use your brains.

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by helinues: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
People are worried because of this. Use your brains.

I guess they are from Gabon purposefully deployed to help Nigeria monitored their elections.
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by Larryndelaw: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
If your plan is to snatch the ballot box or resort to violence to disrupt the peace of Nigeria then there is nothing wtong in you paying dearly for your life.
If your aim is not to snatch ballot box then you don't have anything to fear.
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2019
helinues:

I guess they are from Gabon purposefully deployed to help Nigeria monitored their elections.
Whatever.I hope you have seen the video of custom officer shooting a Nigerian for nothing.
Maybe you haven't experienced 'accidental shootings /stray bullet excuse ' for killing innocent civilians.
Security agents are supposed to be apolitical. They are for the people. These men are displaying their political bias openly.
If men like these are posted to Pdp stronghold, what do you think will happen on election day?

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by helinues: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Whatever.I hope you have seen the video of custom officer shooting a Nigerian for nothing.
Maybe you haven't experienced 'accidental shootings /stray bullet excuse ' for killing innocent civilians.
Security agents are supposed to be apolitical. They are for the people. These men are displaying their political bias openly.
If men like these are posted to Pdp stronghold, what do you think will happen on election day?

SARS, NA, NP harassment started yesterday abi?
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 9:47am On Feb 19, 2019
helinues:

SARS, NA, NP harassment started yesterday abi?
Abeg,reason.When they are politically biased, what then happens?
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by helinues: 9:52am On Feb 19, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Abeg,reason.When they are politically biased, what then happens?

Stop pretending as if all this started yesterday. I am in no way supports Police harassment but at times we have to allow them do their work.

Btw, why is Pmb statements an headache to Pdp?
If you make an attempt to snatch box, face the consequences irrespective of party.
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by chocolatelady(f): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2019
jlinkd78:
According to Hon Jeff Ojinika on Channels TV last night, d amended electoral act that Buhari declined assent prescribes max of 5yrs imprisonment after arrest n prosecution for ballot box snatchers. Currently d electoral act prescribes max of 24 months for same offence. My worry in all these is why didn't Buhari sign d electoral act sent to him which would have given us d latitude for more punitive actions against electoral offenders. An offence which punishment is 24 months imprisonment is now death sentence whereas terrorists Boko Haram who deserve summarily execution are being pardoned and given amnesty. For those masturbating over this draconian order of dragging d military into election I have this for u
1. There is what is called stray bullet
2. Most persons will avoid coming out for fear of death leading to voter apathy
3. Our overzealous security personnel will definitely turn a blind eye where it favours APC and go full speed in PDP controlled territories
4. Govt sponsored fake army uniformed men might be on hand that day to do d snatching and kill innocent people and tag them snatchers
5. Snatching starts cos d touts wants to accomplish d task given to them by politicians as Tinubu directed win ur booth come for huge money
U are talking as if u dont know the judiciary in this country. How many people have been convicted since elections are held in this country. PMB is aware of the justice buying in the judiciary thats why he said snatch and receive judgement immediately, nothing like going to court which is a mere waste of time. Let me tell u one thing, Nigerians need iron hand , nobody does the right thing except with the use of force. So I am behind what PMB said about ballot snatchers. If u like twist it to gain cheap political gain, it does not change the fact that once u try snatching the ballot, u will be shot dead. It is a very clear message to eveyone including the ruling party. Thank god that PMB even said it during their party meeting, it is not as if he said it during his broadcast for the election.
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by artofseduction: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2019
cosse:

....so no one snatches ballot box in 2019....fine so why pdp come de get headache..........
#snatchanddie
Because it is ploy to scare people from coming out to vote and these trigger happy force has been given license to kill at will and blame it on ballot snatching.
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by chocolatelady(f): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2019
Wantedmiller:
Atiku am sorry to announce to you that your normal PDP routine has failed.........

check another Option.....

In fact any one that is not voting..... and comes close to ballot box...... Army please summarize the rest in brief.

Rule of law don't work here.......
Which rule of law? When u want to deal with trouble makers, kuku drop the rule of law by the side becos it can never work. One judge will be quoting nonsense becos he has received a fat envelope. My dear, I so much love PMB. He does not send any judge at all and thats why he removed Onnoghen without thinking of what the other judges or the NJC will say. Rule of law my foot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by jamace(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Have you ever asked yourself why Buhari has not dealt ruthlessly with Boko Haram and killer Fulani herdsmen? If you know you know.
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by Tareq1105: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2019
Episteme2:
This death threat should be taken seriously. How a well know violent, criminal party, APC and their supporters are rejoicing over the jungle justice order keeps me wondering. A lot of people are going to be killed under the guise that they are ballot box snatchers. You can imagine what would have been planned for Nigerians when people like Tinubu, Amaechi, MC Oluomo, Oshomole, Aregbesola and others are the ones leading the fight against ballot box snatchers. They already have a script for this order and a signature to identify those who will snatch on their party behalf. The bloody days are here with us when a C-in-C gives such a Draconian order as against the constitutional punishment.

The order is to anyone that snatch ballot box and not against a particular party even though we know that it's the way of PDP right from Obasanjo era.

I support Mr President on Snatch ballot box and get instant justice.

Pdp should stop crying and allow vote to count.
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2019
helinues:

Stop pretending as if all this started yesterday. I am in no way supports Police harassment but at times we have to allow them do their work.

Btw, why is Pmb statements an headache to Pdp?
If you make an attempt to snatch box, face the consequences irrespective of party.
Nobody is or was planning to snatch ballot boxes.
Have you ever heard if false accusations?
Like i asked before, have you watched the custom shooting video? What if it wasn't taped?
The victim would have been the accused. I even learnt the customs authorities still said the victim was at fault.
On election day, innocent electorates may be shot at and accused of ballot box snatching. That is the fear.
You agree with me anyway that the security agencies are biased.
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by mechanics(m): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Why are they just angry about what he said, he only said that to discourage people from snatching of ballot boxes.
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by TruthinAction: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2019
identitylenz:
this is the handwriting on the wall....
yet some people will still vote him on Saturday
what a pity....

Those voting him are lunatics and terrorists like him. He even told the people of Zamfara to eat well so they can be ready when trouble comes.

They want to vote a man who age.

They want to vote a man who forgot the year he came into office.

They want to vote a man who forgot the month he came into office.

They want to vote a man who appoints his incompetent brothers into offices.

I feel sorry for Nigeria. Even if he rigs his way back, he should be heavily resisted. We can't have another four years with Buhari.

If he rigs his way back, I will live this country because I know what they have planned to do.
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by LuckyM: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2019
Please can someone help me examine this next level template and tell me what am not seeing because all I can see is arrows, swords and bullets.
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by Onlyonebuhari: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2019
I shed tears for u futureless youths. If you aren't planning to snatch ballot while crying for the punishment.
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by LuckyM: 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
I shed tears for u futureless youths. If you aren't planning to snatch ballot while crying for the punishment.
But if a murderer or an armed robber is caught by the villagers and set ablaze, you will condemn it and shout jungle Justice
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by SuperT(m): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
MrAJQ:
Anyone who is doubting Buhari statement should go out on Saturday and snatch box and see.

The criminal party called PDP shall never return to power again never again

Since inception of APC, pensioners have never struggles before they get their monthly payment... It wonderful experience....and has implemented all the increase that PDP government refuse to pay... Next level...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by SuperT(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Buhari have done nothing wrong, that good word for them...
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by TheStarsAlign: 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
thesicilian:
Buhari has done nothing wrong by threatening those who plan to toy with our democracy.

Really? I'm sorry for you and I pray you or your loved ones won't fall victim. We all know how police will tell their victims white is black and still lock the person up even when they know that its otherwise.

Imagine shooting spree on peaceful voters for whatever reason and then they go on NTA to say the victims were attempting to snatch ballot boxes. Wake up friend, don't let your reasoning be clouded because you support party A or B. What is wrong is wrong.
Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by adekolaelect(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Episteme2:
This death threat should be taken seriously. How a well know violent, criminal party, APC and their supporters are rejoicing over the jungle justice order keeps me wondering. A lot of people are going to be killed under the guise that they are ballot box snatchers. You can imagine what would have been planned for Nigerians when people like Tinubu, Amaechi, MC Oluomo, Oshomole, Aregbesola and others are the ones leading the fight against ballot box snatchers. They already have a script for this order and a signature to identify those who will snatch on their party behalf. The bloody days are here with us when a C-in-C gives such a Draconian order as against the constitutional punishment.
pls be warned don't snatch ballot Boxes.

Re: Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku by thesicilian: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
TheStarsAlign:

Really? I'm sorry for you and I pray you or your loved ones won't fall victim. We all know how police will tell their victims white is black and still lock the person up even when they know that its otherwise.

Imagine shooting spree on peaceful voters for whatever reason and then they go on NTA to say the victims were attempting to snatch ballot boxes. Wake up friend, don't let your reasoning be clouded because you support party A or B. What is wrong is wrong.
I support neither PDP nor APC. But in this instance I stand fully with Buhari on handing out maximum punishment to anyone who plans to sabotage our democracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akintoye Lambasts Akeredolu For Rejecting Yoruba Nation / Moshood Abiola's 84th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / 2023: Business Owners Woo Osinbajo As Campaign Posters Flood FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.