Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It (33992 Views)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Pidginwhisper: 10:52am On Feb 19, 2019
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 19, 2019
Karrisleo:
If you know smiley smiley

Lmao, so you fell for that shít

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Hotfreeze: 10:53am On Feb 19, 2019
I really pity Chioma. I really do.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by baelish00: 10:53am On Feb 19, 2019
na wa ooh...kemi vs davido
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by kendrick93(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2019
Joshmodest:
Let me tow the line of some people...in everything this woman says there's some evidence of truth...lol...
But the chemistry between Peruzzi and chioma , no other artist, in DMW get am.....if I dey lie check their insta....
aren't they relations..
I remembered reading something like that sometime ago
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Kingluqman(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2019
Wetin be your own
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by ngwababe(f): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2019
Karrisleo:
If you know smiley smiley

Lies, edited post!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Nature8(m): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2019
PlugBlogng:
Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It (Photos)

Kemi Olunloyo who has been on the neck of Davido’s affairs for a while. Took to twitter to let the cat out of the Bag see photos below

Gist Via: Plugblog Nigeria
https://plugblog.com.ng/kemi-olunloyo-claims-chioma-is-cheating-on-davido-and-peruzzi-knows-about-it-photos/

Take it or leave it, she's just jealous of Chioma and Davido undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by abbeyty(m): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2019
Na wa ooooo, but davido said he doesn't know this lunatic why is she want to die ontop of davido issue?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by mimicue(f): 10:58am On Feb 19, 2019
mama amebo. perruzi is chioma's cousin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by chevkosticks(m): 10:58am On Feb 19, 2019
U guys just calling the lady name
But none of u is talking about dat chat screenshot��

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by 4ckTOTO: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2019
I no go doubt this one o.
Davido threat this as an important info o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by worworbabe: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2019
This woman wants destroy their relationship by all means. agbaya

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by backspaced(f): 10:59am On Feb 19, 2019
We are hiring Internal Auditor on behalf of our client, a well-established and diversified business group based in Sango-Ota, Nigeria.

JOB SCOPE:

• Usual Day to day Internal Auditing to ensure financial/business/commercial
prudence and governance/compliance to statutory and internal guidelines in force.
• Ensure the daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts are checked and prudence verified.
• All related IA reports sent are carrying real observations / findings specifying business impact/effect, implications, IA opinion/suggestion, auditee’s feedback along with the time limit for preventive/corrective actions/measures.

Qualification & Experience:

• HND in Accounts & Member of I-CAN (A qualified Chartered Accountant) –
with 5 years minimum experience in Internal Audit in Manufacturing Registered limited liability companies.
• Internal Audit Report Writing and Knowledge of Tally / ERP systems working-----must

Required Skill:

• Financial Analytic Skills
• Presentation/Report Writing skills
• Communication & Organizational skills

Apply to response@elevantix.com with position as subject line
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Timekeeper: 10:59am On Feb 19, 2019
PlugBlogng:
Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It (Photos)

Kemi Olunloyo who has been on the neck of Davido’s affairs for a while. Took to twitter to let the cat out of the Bag see photos below

Gist Via: Plugblog Nigeria
https://plugblog.com.ng/kemi-olunloyo-claims-chioma-is-cheating-on-davido-and-peruzzi-knows-about-it-photos/

Aunty kemi haf tired me ooo.. Daddy will be angry with u sis kemi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by johnad3(m): 11:00am On Feb 19, 2019
Aunty Kemi wetin happen gan sef, you no deh cheat? hahah leave davido and chioma alone nah biko

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Femijohn198: 11:01am On Feb 19, 2019
women Sabi jealous each other web.wetin concern you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by boylemonade(m): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2019
africandictator:
It is folly for a girl like Chioma to cheat on a guy as sophisticated and rich like davido! She should be dumped ASAP, anyways what’s my business self
What has rich and sophisticated got to do with cheating?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Isyomah(f): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2019
Dey re cheating on demselves ojere.. Dier life,, dier biz..

Y will Peru tell David wen he knws David z also cheating on ha.. Nd Peru no fit betray family. Family before friends.

Wisdom wee not kiiii me ooo

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Cashflip17: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2019
See details below.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by mraloy1: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2019
todays winnings is available, call or whatsapp.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Horlawealth(m): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2019
This woman get wahala sah

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by jaxxy(m): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Lol I'm skeptical about the authenticity of this news but let's see how it plays out

Baddiezz:
Peruzzi is chioma's cousin .
If this is true davido would go crazy after all the assurance

I’m surprised people are actually considering whatever this woman says. She’s not ok and I think she’s taking treatment for it. She admitted so herself. I consider her a joke.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by omoteacher(m): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

She's is part of few people that nobody takes serious but when she says anything we just want to hear her foolishness. Eg FFK, Bob Hazard(Risky),aunt Kemi,Lai Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by midehi2(f): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2019
boylemonade:
Peruzzi and chioma are cousins.
Na you cousin them undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 19, 2019
mods why ? Why?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Bestbeelieve: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2019
Vulcanheph:
I think aunty kemi is secretly in love with Davido....this explains why she is always on his neck.
I tell you...make the guy jus give am one correct backy make we hear word.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by w1sEmAn: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2019
As Kemi Try pastor come enter jail,she no won try am again.Now naw musicians grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Attoh And Demilola Adorable Family Pics From Glitz Magazine. / Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters / Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.