Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It (33991 Views)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by EmekaBlue(m): 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dshocker:

Can you please shut up!
why
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Dshocker(m): 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
IprintMONEY:
I bleeped chioma a few times. 2014 though. The girl can pretend for Africa. But for this type of allegation. We need more proofs

Even i and my father use to fvck her in 2011
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by IprintMONEY: 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
SlayQueenSlayer:

I feel you bro. Some of these popular instagram slay queens just dey make me laugh. It is a good feeling when you see a girl you fuckedd so well finally becomes popular with other guys drooling over her. Na to stay one corner dey observe o.
Wetin dey vex me be say Davido mumu. The way wey that girl like preek I doubt if Davido go fit satisfy am. In one of my chats with her she clearly told me that her bf gives her everything but his preek is small and he can't satisfy her. When I check Davido busy schedule I just know that there is no way that dude go fit satisfy that nympho. The only guy wey get better gf na Mr eazi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by stanliwise(m): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
africandictator:
It is folly for a girl like Chioma to cheat on a guy as sophisticated and rich like davido! She should be dumped ASAP, anyways what’s my business self

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by emmytoofa: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dshocker:

Can you please shut up!
Chioma is just been kind to men as a good giver. Sex is common among these celebrity my dear and she will know how to suck dick very well trust me.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by IprintMONEY: 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
EmekaBlue:
even me sef don fvck chioma but its bfr she got serious with that rich kid

d girl like fvck die
Bro u serious? Cos me don Bleep craze commot for her toto. Can you describe her kpekus and labia? I need to be sure. Cos I remember how her clits and labia dey
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by stanliwise(m): 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
IprintMONEY:

Wetin dey vex me be say Davido mumu. The way wey that girl like preek I doubt if Davido go fit satisfy am. In one of my chats with her she clearly told me that her bf gives her everything but his preek is small and he can't satisfy her. When I check Davido busy schedule I just know that there is no way that dude go fit satisfy that nympho. The only guy wey get better gf na Mr eazi
see busy body men.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by IprintMONEY: 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Mugu dirty pig like you
Odiok ono Ata uka
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Effiongdbest: 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
IprintMONEY:

Idiot even if the girl like preek you can't and will never see her unclothedness. Eazi get better girl friend because she's yoruba right? You and the "madam notice me" Kemi are nobody.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Effiongdbest: 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
j1mmy:
Nigerians view beauty differently sha, I am not a rich celeb but I wont even touch that Chioma girl let alone be seen in public with her.

replica of my ex attached....I mean are there naija women who compare to her let alone that Chioma with fake hair on her head and makeup everywhere.

How do naija men view beauty, 99% of those Nollywood actresses are ugly even with makeup.

And you think Chioma will also want to touch you? Fools paradise right here
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Dshocker(m): 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
EmekaBlue:
why

Because you are lying
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by stanliwise(m): 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
j1mmy:
Nigerians view beauty differently sha, I am not a rich celeb but I wont even touch that Chioma girl let alone be seen in public with her.

replica of my ex attached....I mean are there naija women who compare to her let alone that Chioma with fake hair on her head and makeup everywhere.

How do naija men view beauty, 99% of those Nollywood actresses are ugly even with makeup.

Searching for sense........ 80%
complete.... No sense found

You comment has no sense in it. it is trying too hard to make sense.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
IprintMONEY:

Even Temi sef bin take style collect before meeting Mr Easy o. But I think she's loyal to him now. I never hear her gist again. Old things have passed away.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by TemmyT002(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
I dey laugh ooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by EmekaBlue(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dshocker:

Because you are lying
im not o...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by j1mmy: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
Effiongdbest:

And you think Chioma will also want to touch you? Fools paradise right here
Why would she when there are countless ape mentality fools who see her as a the queen of sheba
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by j1mmy: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
stanliwise:
Searching for sense........ 80%
complete.... No sense found

You comment has no sense in it. it is trying too hard to make sense.
shut up Monkey!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by EmekaBlue(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
IprintMONEY:

Bro u serious? Cos me don Bleep craze commot for her toto. Can you describe her kpekus and labia? I need to be sure. Cos I remember how her clits and labia dey
grin no need to describe her kpekus but she like to hold my head when giving it to her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Dshocker(m): 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
EmekaBlue:
im not o...

If truly you did,psychology wouldn't allow you come online and say it,so you lying...and you have no prove
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by laosy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
Aunty kemi, when are you going back to jail!??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by IprintMONEY: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Idiot even if the girl like preek you can't and will never see her unclothedness. Eazi get better girl friend because she's yoruba right? You and the "madam notice me" Kemi are nobody.
Odiok ono uka
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by EmekaBlue(m): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dshocker:

If truly you did,psychology wouldn't allow you come online and say it,so you lying...and you have no prove
same psychology will make me say it casually so no one will take it serious meanwhile it really did happen tho not more than 3times
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by ajewhizzy: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
this woman no dey tire oo.........kilode!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by emmy2244: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
this woman need medical attention, cuz she is very sick from what am seeing
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by stieyven(m): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
enoch273:
Make them use this one buy Benz already, bitch is wasting.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by IYANGBALI: 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Not surprised at all, na ibo girl, one prick no dey belleful them
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Amedino99(m): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
come to think of it since she is supposed to be the receiver of the message why is her side of the message on the left side isn't it supposed to be on the right side?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by PcashMojo(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
donbachi:
nothing come out

You mean say the pata empty, even small Golf 4 no still fit come out cheesy shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by PcashMojo(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
donbachi:
nothing come out

You mean say the pata empty, even small Golf 4 no still fit come out cheesy shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by johnson54: 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Attoh And Demilola Adorable Family Pics From Glitz Magazine. / Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters / IgbereTVAwards: Zubby Michael Thanks Nigerians For Voting Him Actor Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.