Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,892 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It (34008 Views)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by jordyspices: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2019
Ok we are waiting for davidos reply
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Blazing8(m): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2019
Isyomah:
Dey re cheating on demselves ojere.. Dier life,, dier biz..

Y will Peru tell David wen he knws David z also cheating on ha.. Nd Peru no fit betray family. Family before friends.

Wisdom wee not kiiii me ooo
Inverse wisdom my dear grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by EmekaBlue(m): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2019
even me sef don fvck chioma but its bfr she got serious with that rich kid

d girl like fvck die
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Amacaco: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2019
Some people are out to separate this couple at all cost. I wish them the best of luck. They should be prepared to receive their own reward when it comes.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by LuckyM: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2019
why can't this woman let this guy be? It's obvious she is sexually harassing Davido, simple.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by PapaAdanna: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2019
Dis woman must be one of DAVIDO's village people... Please he should go and appease her

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by 4ckTOTO: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2019
kendrick93:
aren't they relations..
I remembered reading something like that sometime ago
I don hear
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by castro(m): 11:19am On Feb 19, 2019
Owerri girls, Davido need assurance, no be Chioma.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Ai10(m): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2019
Like if this is the first time you are getting to know that Peruzzi and Chioma relate.

Meanwhile

This is a new week. Bring your Gift Card and cryptos to our table for Best Rate and Fast deals

Our rate are awesome and totally different... Give us a trial . Whatsapp � +234 810 443 9799
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by goaldynboy: 11:23am On Feb 19, 2019
Davido should wake up and give this lunatic woman the PASTOR'S TREATMENT!

Otherwise, she will never let him be!

She claimed that Davido and Chioma has parted; when they showed her that their love is still intact and growing stronger, she has resorted to blackmailing Davido and fabricating lies against Chioma!

If I were Davido, I will go ahead and marry Chioma! Let all enemies hug the transformer!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Joshmodest(m): 11:23am On Feb 19, 2019
midehi2:

Na you cousin them undecided
LMAO !!!!!
The ting taya me oh !
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by goaldynboy: 11:23am On Feb 19, 2019
Davido should wake up and give this lunatic woman the PASTOR'S TREATMENT!

Otherwise, she will never let him be!

She claimed that Davido and Chioma has parted; when they showed her that their love is still intact and growing stronger, she has resorted to blackmailing Davido and fabricating lies against Chioma!

If I were Davido, I will go ahead and marry Chioma! Let all enemies hug the transformer!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by IprintMONEY: 11:28am On Feb 19, 2019
I bleeped chioma a few times. 2014 though. The girl can pretend for Africa. But for this type of allegation. We need more proofs
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Okuda(m): 11:28am On Feb 19, 2019
Shebi Davido sef dey furck other girls na?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Elxandre(m): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2019
IprintMONEY:
I bleeped chioma a few times. 2014 though. The girl can pretend for Africa. But for this type of allegation. We need more proofs
Yinmu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Akuruoulo(m): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2019
Hanti Kemi issa pervert asap.
He should leave davido alone for young girls
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by macello4(m): 11:40am On Feb 19, 2019
wilzy1:
must you talk clown
the guy is rite igbo women are insatiable. May be davido cant handle her in bed on like 2face.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Crossbow(m): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2019
Na to fix this woman once, legal or illegally.

What is so hard in minding one's business?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by j1mmy: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2019
Nigerians view beauty differently sha, I am not a rich celeb but I wont even touch that Chioma girl let alone be seen in public with her.

replica of my ex attached....I mean are there naija women who compare to her let alone that Chioma with fake hair on her head and makeup everywhere.

How do naija men view beauty, 99% of those Nollywood actresses are ugly even with makeup.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by winkmart: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2019
Joshmodest:
Let me tow the line of some people...in everything this woman says there's some evidence of truth...lol...
But the chemistry between Peruzzi and chioma , no other artist, in DMW get am.....if I dey lie check their insta....

So you don't know they are cousins and he was the one that arranged the girl for Davido, according to reports Sha
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by holadeindey(m): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2019
enoch273:
Make them use this one buy Benz already, bitch is wasting.
what makes you think she's not been used already
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Ogaga87(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2019
Dey nor va still beat this woman abi...

Devil won't kill you because you are the devil itself.. Morning wizard
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Dshocker(m): 11:57am On Feb 19, 2019
Joshmodest:
Let me tow the line of some people...in everything this woman says there's some evidence of truth...lol...
But the chemistry between Peruzzi and chioma , no other artist, in DMW get am.....if I dey lie check their insta....

I thought Peruzzi is chioma's brother
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Isyomah(f): 11:58am On Feb 19, 2019
Blazing8:

Inverse wisdom my dear grin

Lol see dis one ooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Davido would be a misogynist if this turns out true

That's how one small girl whose ministry I am helping thinks she's cheating on me. I just dey look am. I will wreck her pussy before dumping the bitch. I will use her for all my sexual fantasies. Olosho kobo kobo.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Dshocker(m): 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
Isyomah:
Dey re cheating on demselves ojere.. Dier life,, dier biz..

Y will Peru tell David wen he knws David z also cheating on ha.. Nd Peru no fit betray family. Family before friends.

Wisdom wee not kiiii me ooo

It has killed you already
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Effiongdbest: 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sanchez01:

There is always an element of truth in her claims. Always!

Element of truth like claiming Linda Ikeji was never pregnant??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
IprintMONEY:

I feel you bro. Some of these popular instagram slay queens just dey make me laugh. It is a good feeling when you see a girl you fuckedd so well finally becomes popular with other guys drooling over her. Na to stay one corner dey observe o.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by Dshocker(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
EmekaBlue:
even me sef don fvck chioma but its bfr she got serious with that rich kid

d girl like fvck die

Can you please shut up!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by emmytoofa: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chioma! Chioma!! Chioma!!! u again ehh why ebi say na only u wey Kemi wan used get more popularity online..... aunty Kemi u self no dey cheat ur man friend O yeah confess ur sin and be set free.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by soliddust2020: 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
chevkosticks:
U guys just calling the lady name
But none of u is talking about dat chat screenshot��

The screenshort is fake, someone did another one of her asking for any news on davido so she can twist. D mumu woman go bring d app when she take run am. Minus app self just give me pc i give u fake chat lke this in 10 mins.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It by ToscanHenry: 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
[/quote] can someone pls give dis lady a chill pill�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Looking So Glamorous In New Photos / 6 Nigerian Big Boys Making Our Youths Do Anything For Money — (PICS) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi & Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Hang Out Together [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.