Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo (75543 Views)

Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) / New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use / Big Lady And Young Girl Fight, Exposing Their Panties (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by slyd90(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2019
grin grin Thats if those pants havent been used already
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Karrisleo(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by scholes23(m): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2019
see pant sef, una nor know say pant get grade bah even yahoo boys dey select pant sef.
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Chukwurah003: 8:42am On Feb 19, 2019
kingemzy5:
Assuming Buhari had provided jobs we won't see this kind of madness..... even the so called yahoo boys are supposed to be working..... everything all bores down to Buhari stupid agenda for Nigeria

See this one. Atiku stole from you, slapped you, spit on you he now deceived you and you’re still following him like bingo. Better have sense.
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 19, 2019
warris this??
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Isoduwa(m): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2019
The red one na dey expensive pass the yellow
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by FXElixir: 8:44am On Feb 19, 2019
NIGERIA HAS BECOME ONE BIG ZOO..
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by FXElixir: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2019
Chukwurah003:

See this one. Atiku stole from you, slapped you, spit on you he now deceived you and you’re still following him like bingo. Better have sense.

BUHARI DID THE EXACT OPPOSITE TO HIM ABI ?

COMEDIAN .
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by MrPRevailer(m): 8:51am On Feb 19, 2019
Chukwurah003:

How did he slap him and spit on him and deceive him Please can u explain with good/graphic details.
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by hablink: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2019
These broads are playing with fire
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Nickymezor(f): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Madness at its peak undecided
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Gforce2019: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2019
Our Nigerian ladies and stupidity is like Atiku and his ballot box snatchers..

Tufiakwa
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Edehbrown(m): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2019
Na person future wife o angry grin
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by IMASTEX: 9:18am On Feb 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
Dear prick

If any day I try to push you into useless holes like this please disappoint me. If I shake you no respond. If dem kiss you no hear. This I pray in cupids name.
Amen
Lol. . .You funny oh. But if you don use our herbal tea before. The answer to that prayer go hard oh. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Precial419: 9:20am On Feb 19, 2019
Oga o, it's not buhari or any government, it's the individuals that are wrong. This country is not the online with hackers and yahoo job is not the only illegal job in the Nigeria specifically and the world as a whole. Yes, I must confess that joblessness has increased the number of street hustlers but if jobs were more than enough to go round, some will still prefer illegal business.
kingemzy5:
Assuming Buhari had provided jobs we won't see this kind of madness..... even the so called yahoo boys are supposed to be working..... everything all bores down to Buhari stupid agenda for Nigeria
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2019
If you look under now the hair wey you go see full there E be like sambisa forest wey shekau dey sad
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2019
why dem no wear trouser try this same stunt...

abi girls dem too like to wear trouser like man na
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Betapikin101: 9:54am On Feb 19, 2019
[
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Ai10(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Shameless... �

Metcheew ...

Meanwhile

This is a new week. Bring your Gift Card and cryptos to our table for Best Rate and Fast deals

Our rate are awesome and totally different... Give us a trial . Whatsapp : +234 810 443 9799
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Rcash: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2019
They are mocking themselves not the yahoo boys
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by LINTUNE(m): 10:25am On Feb 19, 2019
cheesy
OneCorner:
Girls and senselessness
Even this ones dat look like premature ape
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by TruthinAction: 10:30am On Feb 19, 2019
I strongly believe they are orphans. No sane person with parents alive will do this.
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by eliash11: 10:37am On Feb 19, 2019
kingemzy5:
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by eliash11: 10:37am On Feb 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
Dear prick

If any day I try to push you into useless holes like this please disappoint me. If I shake you no respond. If dem kiss you no hear. This I pray in cupids name.
Amen
Amen
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by trustworthy1(f): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2019
They want to show us that they just bought new pants.
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Arabiyyas: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2019
this is nonsense
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by mechanics(m): 11:11am On Feb 19, 2019
Hmmmm, that's nonsense.
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Stealthwaterz(m): 11:14am On Feb 19, 2019
Yeye People Highest Na V-Boot
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by chuckjonesbaba(m): 11:39am On Feb 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
Dear prick

Amen

Lol
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by wellmax(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Ritualist be like
"Ohh How I wish I don get this two pants"
Modified: Third ftc for the day cheesy..
PMB supporters this FTC is for you

Joblessness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.