Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next (38512 Views)

Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft / Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her / White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by Hoodbilonia: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
U cant slap me
Wen i got my strap on.
U go collect shaps

U kud be Any complexion
Black
Caucasian
My bullets do fast..they never missing

Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by alexola20(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by aristocratic5(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
I feel you bro. Say no to intimidation
Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by don4real18(m): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
Did the man indicate that he is a Nigerian or you just called him one because he's black?

3 Likes

Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by BiafraIsFree: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
Op give us the first or the last name of the man, we will know his truth origin.

What will Nigerians do to Buhari that called Nigerians criminals, corrupt and lazy youths?

Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by stagger: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
Monaco2:
What language was d white man speaking, all I heard was swinei swinwa swinwawinu

The white man was speaking French. He seemed to be saying something like: Nigerians, why do you guys always steal from me?

He got what he deserved.

Black guys for SA don dey wise up. See what a member of Julius Malema's party did to a white guy in SA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHVHnj7G3fc

1 Like

Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by Wizaugpet(m): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Nigerians! This is why we remain persona non grata anywhere we go!
Someone accuse you, why resort to violence if you hv notin to hide?? undecided
For the southafrican to hv accused him, he would hv a reason for accusing, so it's up to the Nigerian man to defend himself and probably sue for defamation!
If he should get arrested, beaten, fined and deported, the same ppl would wail xenophobia!
Smh!
You're talking bullshit..

Walk on the street and let someone call you thief to people 's hearing..
I'll see how good is your church mind..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Monaco2:
What language was d white man speaking, all I heard was swinei swinwa swinwawinu

Probably Afrikaans.
Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by Wizaugpet(m): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Best Reaction ever..

I Love it!!!
Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by ylaa(f): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
I disagree with you bros
for the man to be that courageous
shows that he is innocent, more over first attack
is the best form of defence. If he had try to explain, the white man
would have insisted he actually committed the crime.
the guy did the best thing, by the time the oyibo man will recover
from the slap, he would have forgotten what led to the slap. grin grin grin grin grin

TroubleMaker47:
For the southafrican to hv accused him, he would hv a reason for accusing, so it's up to the Nigerian man to defend himself and probably sue for defamation!
If he should get arrested, beaten, fined and deported, the same ppl would wail xenophobia!
Smh!
Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by Martinez39(m): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Accusing someone of a crime : not a criminal offence.
Assaulting someone : a criminal offence except in the case of self defence.

1 Like

Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by izombie(m): 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
Even other south africans would tell the white man that he isn't sure of what he's talking about. Yes they know that nigerians do drugs but they will tell you that nigerians don't steal. The white man must have mistaken the nigerian for someone else.
Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by Oluwo1: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
I wish and pray the white guy press charges, so that the naija guy head go fit straight .. rubbish. I see people praising the guy, by the time this video gets to the right authorities and they start mass arrest of Nigerians living illegally or doing fraud and drugs, you'll start crying that they are xenophobic

1 Like

Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by Ugosample(m): 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Smh!

don't mind them
Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by Numlock: 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
Omo that Slap loud gan, e heavy the white man no fit handle am.
Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by Solowande(m): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
C as he slap am like small pikin. Dat kind slap dey format brain o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by mmclatino(m): 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
hallelujah!!
Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by Chipink(f): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
j1mmy:

Very convenient to use the word Nigerians!
Most criminals with Nigerian passports are IGBOs, they are also the most attacked, killed and jailed - They are simply called Nigerians!

Lalasticlala.
Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by Willybos(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
deepwater:
lol

sometime i wonder how you get slapped on the right cheek but end up holding the left cheek grin grin grin grin

Like are u confused or just been proactive in protecting the second cheek from avoidable destruction.

Lesson learnt from this video:
Always know the stronger arm of your opponent before fighting. (if u must fight)
The white guy felt the niccur was right handed. he did not see the left hand coming..
him no even know wetin hit am!

lol cheesy
deepwater:
lol

sometime i wonder how you get slapped on the right cheek but end up holding the left cheek grin grin grin grin

Like are u confused or just been proactive in protecting the second cheek from avoidable destruction.

Lesson learnt from this video:
Always know the stronger arm of your opponent before fighting. (if u must fight)
The white guy felt the niccur was right handed. he did not see the left hand coming..
him no even know wetin hit am!

lol
Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by akinszz: 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Gbefun!
Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by persius555(m): 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
I swear that guy na for na former mopol officer for naija
Re: White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next by wilzy1: 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
Na wetin he bargain for him receive.But that slap hot sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Officers Declared Wanted For Clearing 661 Pump-action Riffles / Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty / Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.