Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Guys Pls Help Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Help Me (1989 Views)

Guys Pls Don’t Be Deceived! See What Bae Do To Get Big Ba-ck Side / Ladies Only... Guys Pls Stay Off!! / Guys Pls Take It Easy On Her(my Future Wife) @ PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Pls Help Me by mcihungary(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2010
@Poster: The only thing i am going to tell you is that , stop behaving like a sissy and become a man.
How can you allow a woman to treat you like this? Ofcourse she is doing this because she sees you as a weak person.
So the only way to avoid this kind of situation in the future is to be the Man in the relationship
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by Rajalat: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2010
Bleep that fucking love u said gat for her, is that u calling her to say sorry for wht happen, ebi like say the juju neva clear despite the dirty water, abeg move on jare she not good for ur health, this warning from NL
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by alexmark: 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2010
she is a player,
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by sexylogan(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2010
@Poster, havnt u had enuff?
I mean, this girl doesnt love u or respect u or your parents. Is that the kinda Bi-t.ch
u wanna spend the rest of your life with? angry
Better leave her and move on. There are good pretty ladies out there. No dull urself abeg.
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by Harzan(m): 4:34am On Aug 27, 2010
ROTFLMFBO!
From the Topic, i saw pls help.
Alas, i was shocked.
After reading this joke, i ll advice U to change the topic to
PLS BEAT/SLAP me so Ur eye will be cleared cos this is
no charm but U are thinking wiv Ur as.s.
When U are ready, think wiv Ur brain and U ll definitely
know what to do!!!

LOVE IS WICKED! tru tru! LMFBO!!!
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by pharmking: 5:23am On Aug 27, 2010
Sad to hear your story ,
A women that doesn;t get along with your family is not worth pursuing or marrying.
A women that treat you badly is not worth loving, calling and courtying.
You should run!!!!!
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by derolly(m): 6:54am On Aug 27, 2010
chei see this anu-npam angry angry

this dude is apparently one of fools wey women dey flog or sit on them with their big buttocks and leave them gasping for air angry angry

ewu-cambia why u come here dey tell us? my friend go back make she pour u fuel and give u the remaining beating angry
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by othuke7(m): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2010
derolly:

chei see this anu-npam angry angry

this dude is apparently one of fools wey women dey flog or sit on them with their big buttocks and leave them gasping for air angry angry

ewu-cambia why u come here dey tell us? my friend go back make she pour u fuel and give u the remaining beating angry

@derolly, U must be very stupid. It is people like u that goes around beating ladies. U think i dont know wat i was doing? 2 wrongs cannot make a right. If she has an attitude problem, that doesnt make her a devil. She was created by God and who i'm i to question God. U just say things anyhow witout using ur sick brain. Life is not do me i do u. U are one of those boys that use girls and dump them. Who ever told u ur mother and father had a perfect relationship. I dont treat ladies anyhow. I have to give them their own regards because they are our mothers. I was being patient and i know she will come begging someday and i will use it against her. We have seen and heard stories worse than mine and this people are couples today. I'm not perfect neither and so likewise everyone on Nairaland.
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by kindway: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2010
Love can be a crazy and nasty thing

Your heart has been captured by this evil girl, Fortunately your parent can pick it up early.

Please do not call her, do not pick her call, LET IT BE OVER, It is better to take the pain of change now than to be taking the pain of regret of marrying this woman fro the rest of your life.

Talking from painful experience, She will come back begging or you can 'dumbfully' go back begging but she is set to make ur life miserable.

Is it soap water she poured on you now, She will still pour hot water on you if you did not leave her.
But men, Love can be wicked ooo, see how a man is running in the street with wet cloth because of woman, i bet you if na him sister do that kind thing U for don see hell let looose.

May God save the men.
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by derolly(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2010
othuke7:

@derolly, U must be very silly. It is people like u that goes around beating ladies. U think i dont know wat i was doing? 2 wrongs cannot make a right. If she has an attitude problem, that doesnt make her a devil. She was created by God and who i'm i to question God. U just say things anyhow witout using your sick brain. Life is not do me i do u. U are one of those boys that use girls and dump them. Who ever told u your mother and father had a perfect relationship. I dont treat ladies anyhow. I have to give them their own regards because they are our mothers. I was being patient and i know she will come begging someday and i will use it against her. We have seen and heard stories worse than mine and this people are couples today. I'm not perfect neither and so likewise everyone on Nairaland.

u are the biggest fool with a capital 'F' i've known on NL, even ladies on NL yearn to give u a dirty slap when they can't imagine hw a fool like u can end up in the wrong arms of a woman perhaps u dnt really knw the use of  the word "GOOD" and "BAD" there re good women and there re bad ones  and in regard to wat u've explain here  abt her attitude she's even to be categorized under worse, and if u re waiting for her to come back and beg u when u feel she has changed and had remorse for her cruelty then u've dugged a grave for urself coz if she aint good nw she can't be better when  u both are married, u knw nothing abt me and to refute u, i haven't laid my hands on any woman ever since i was born and won't start nw i adore and have great respect for the real women more than u can imagine and i wont end up putting up with a madwoman like u re nw coz i've got a compass in my head which obviously u lack to determine between Good and Bad.

dude grow up!
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 27, 2010
othuke7:

@derolly, U must be very silly. It is people like u that goes around beating ladies. U think i dont know wat i was doing? 2 wrongs cannot make a right. If she has an attitude problem, that doesnt make her a devil. She was created by God and who i'm i to question God. U just say things anyhow witout using your sick brain. Life is not do me i do u. U are one of those boys that use girls and dump them. Who ever told u [b]your mother and father had a perfect relationship. [/b]I dont treat ladies anyhow. I have to give them their own regards because they are our mothers. I was being patient and i know she will come begging someday and i will use it against her. We have seen and heard stories worse than mine and this people are couples today. I'm not perfect neither and so likewise everyone on Nairaland.

Shut up

Did your mother ever pour a bucket of water on your dad? did she ever embarass him on the streets of lagos calling him names? did she break into his house? did she slap and hit him?

You are the biggest FOOL on earth
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by clintwine(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2010
@poster, 2 pages, and no one in your favor, you better know what you are doing, stop fooling yourself.
your parents are not in support, even NLders are not in support and your friends can never be in support
you are on your own. (O.Y.O)

Hope i don't see your Girlfriend holding your D.I,C.K in her hands on the Front page of THE SUNS Newspaper one day.
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by derolly(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2010
@poster
i guess i wasnt wrong when i said u were a big fool and indeed u re
since april u've been going around on NL complaining abt this particular girl
i can't b'live a zombie like u drank rat poison b'coz of this same gurl  angry chei dis dude is suppose to be banned for being such a chronic anu-npam angry angry   dis dude really need a brain surgery
as per ur post
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=436954.msg5953243#msg5953243

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=476226.msg6356554#msg6356554
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by likeme(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2010
Why are u whinning or complaining here for when u know you are not ready to listen to advise.

Please don't waste people's time .
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by clintwine(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2010
@poster what makes you a man is to be able to use your head to make decisions instead of your emotions.
It is a tough decision, but u need to make it to live long.

I have only loved one girl, and she didn't even do up to 80% of what you mentioned and i disengaged, it wasn't easy then, but am happy i did it.

Advice: Create a scenario, where she would need to pour you water again, and when she does it, Land her a good/heavy slap, while she is seeing stars and trying to run her mouth, give her another one on the other side of the cheek, that should paralyze the mouth for a while, and then you walk out as a Man, not run away like her house boy.

Note: Am not in favor of beating women, but this should jolt her back to reality, cos i don't think you are with a NORMAL/SANE woman, so you too need to KOLOMENTAL.

Your babe na AGBERO fullstop
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by othuke7(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2010
clintwine:

@poster what makes you a man is to be able to use your head to make decisions instead of your emotions.
It is a tough decision, but u need to make it to live long.

I have only loved one girl, and she didn't even do up to 80% of what you mentioned and i disengaged, it wasn't easy then, but am happy i did it.

Advice: Create a scenario, where she would need to pour you water again, and when she does it, Land her a good/heavy slap, while she is seeing stars and trying to run her mouth, give her another one on the other side of the cheek, that should paralyze the mouth for a while, and then you walk out as a Man, not run away like her house boy.

Note: Am not in favor of beating women, but this should jolt her back to reality, cos i don't think you are with a NORMAL/SANE woman, so you too need to KOLOMENTAL.

Your babe na AGBERO fullstop

Thanks bro, av heard u. Its not dat easy u know, but av learnt my lesson bitterly. I was thinking i wuld change her by taking her to church programmes. I saw some changes afterward, but never knew its but 4 a while.
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by VALIDATOR: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2010
@othuke7,
You are 31 years old.You have been complaining about this girl in your earlier threads since April and her attitude has driven you to attempt suicide once.Yet you still feel you need people to tell you what to do?
You can not be salvaged.You are lost.
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2010
VALIDATOR:

@othuke7,
You are 31 years old.You have been complaining about  this girl in your earlier threads since April and her attitude has driven you to attempt suicide once.Yet you still feel you need people to tell you what to do?
You can not be salvaged.You are lost.

likeme:

Why are u whinning or complaining here for when u know you are not ready to listen to advise.

Please don't waste people's time .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by likeme(m): 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2010
othuke7:

Thanks bro, av heard u. Its not dat easy u know, but av learnt my lesson bitterly. I was thinking i wuld change her by taking her to church programmes. I saw some changes afterward, but never knew its but 4 a while.

Every school ot though on relationship will tell you that you can't change people, It's not possible. If i like drinking Garri, you cannot change that in me to be taking chicken and chips.

Stop, all these running around like an house boy, You are 30 , your mate are fathers to thier kid and 1 small 20 years old gir is doing you this way.

If you are scared about your investment on her, please close ur eyes and let it goo, there are better 1000 and 1 ladies out there, more matured and more loving that iare ready to settle down with you in your 1 bedroom apartment. Even some of them are ready to take u abroad. common, wake up and llive like a man.
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by dre11(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2010
@ poser
so, is true dat fools still fall in love.
Urs is no love it is 'sucide'
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by samwiz: 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2010
You can either accept want You cannot change or be destroyed by it believing in shadows.
kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being Put On A Long Thing By A 'toastee' / Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot / Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.