Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying (8008 Views)

Davido: We Will Lawfully Resist Vote Buying, Osun Is Not Ekiti / REPORT: Polls Shift: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Compromised / Polls Shift: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Compromised - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by cleary: 10:53am On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by backspaced(f): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2019
We are hiring Internal Auditor on behalf of our client, a well-established and diversified business group based in Sango-Ota, Nigeria.

JOB SCOPE:

• Usual Day to day Internal Auditing to ensure financial/business/commercial
prudence and governance/compliance to statutory and internal guidelines in force.
• Ensure the daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts are checked and prudence verified.
• All related IA reports sent are carrying real observations / findings specifying business impact/effect, implications, IA opinion/suggestion, auditee’s feedback along with the time limit for preventive/corrective actions/measures.

Qualification & Experience:

• HND in Accounts & Member of I-CAN (A qualified Chartered Accountant) –
with 5 years minimum experience in Internal Audit in Manufacturing Registered limited liability companies.
• Internal Audit Report Writing and Knowledge of Tally / ERP systems working-----must

Required Skill:

• Financial Analytic Skills
• Presentation/Report Writing skills
• Communication & Organizational skills

Apply to response@elevantix.com with position as subject line
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by mraloy1: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2019
todays winnings is available, call or whatsapp.
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by Bonapart(m): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2019
sacramento1212:

Because a lot of Nigerians bought the change mantra without asking what type of change they are being offered and also believed the propaganda of the satanic party.

Again, many were getting tired of the PDP government and also felt that a change of party will be the Messiah but not knowing it will end up being a complete disaster.
this is just the whole truth
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by rainylad(f): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2019
EdidemOluomo:

If we check well now,you are among the next level shouting people.. Happy hunger o

Lol!...He is a yoruba sai baba pikin..

That is why fear of mockery no let am put im name sef cheesy
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by KadunaMafia: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2019
cleary:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
sell your phone you bloody fraudster
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by KadunaMafia: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2019
Emyben:

Message me. Shaa, I hope you are not a next level screamer? Thank you.
don't Send any money to him. I sent to him in December when he was crying same with a diffrent moniker
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by VULCAN(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dead on Arrival.

None of the minor candidates can muster 400,000 votes across the nation

ItzBIM:
Let’s take back our country.
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by ItzBIM(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
VULCAN:
Dead on Arrival.

None of the minor candidates can muster 400,000 votes across the nation

Spread the good gospel
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by Duru009(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ode !!
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by Emyben(m): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
KadunaMafia:
don't Send any money to him. I sent to him in December when he was crying same with a diffrent moniker
oh.. really?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ignore Strike Notice, It’s Fake – Labour Declares / Ajimobi Sues PM News, For N1Billion Over Report On Wife Being Arrested / PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.