Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (1994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5266675 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) ... (10835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by mixter(m): 11:31am On May 11, 2020
Brand new Sealed
Airpod Pro
AIN
2 pieces
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by harmbhrosz(m): 11:33am On May 11, 2020
Una don like fight pass money for this thread now
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by CnCstore: 11:37am On May 11, 2020
omotolsy:
You are actually what you have just said you are not.
No one called you what you have called yourself.

It is actually clear for all to see.

You can keep on with the fight. Since you are the senior here,and think your opinion must key into mine.All the best!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dabis201(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2020
battousaiX:
128gb plenty Chief...

Holla me for WhatsApp chief
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 11:48am On May 11, 2020
#LagosDeal

Red FU iPhone 11 64GB
Brand New (Open Box)
Price: 350K

FU iPhone 7 Plus 128GB
Phone only (Black)
Price: 130K

FU iPhone XS 64GB
Brand New Sealed
Space Gray
Price: 280K

Hit me up if you're interested.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by gbens2000(m): 11:48am On May 11, 2020
64gb iPhone X network locked available
In Abuja preferable
Whatapp 08149210073

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 11:49am On May 11, 2020
wildchild1:
#DealAlert

FU Red iPhone XR 64GB
Phone and Charger only
TLC 145K

FU Gold iPhone 8 Plus 64GB
Phone and Charger only
TLC 125K

Shipper is Lionlee: Ships after lockdown is over OR when naija FG opens airport for cargo flight

Available

Hit me up if you're interested.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by justianoo(m): 11:49am On May 11, 2020
suco01:
Please bosses in the house. eyin Oga Oga. please let's not take this far. She is truly new here and I understand why she respond that way because she didn't know that's the tradition here, I guess it was the way I transact with her that's why she feels to seek for vouches should come last cos I didn't ask for vouches here but I told her i'll only confirm from the picker which is fabsy. Now I believe she has understand how it work here. Let's try and accommodate her. eyin Oga mi in the house e ma binu ooo.
She sounded pretty cool when I inquired about the 8*+ yesterday and offered me some very good tips about getting tlc deals.@bobo65 also came through with some wonderful tips.Thanks lots

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by humblesteve(m): 11:51am On May 11, 2020
At&T locked
IPhone 11 64gb
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by omotolsy(m): 11:52am On May 11, 2020
Fight?

Senior?

What are we talking about and what are you talking about?

You better learn to learn and relearn and humble yourself. We all sell here nobody is anybody's senior here.

Think clear/straight and do the write thing.

Be ethical simple.

CnCstore:

You can keep on with the fight. Since you are the senior here,and think your opinion must key into mine.All the best!

7 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by CnCstore: 12:06pm On May 11, 2020
omotolsy:
Fight?

Senior?

What are we talking about and what are you talking about?

You better learn to learn and relearn and humble yourself. We all sell here nobody is anybody's senior here.

Think clear/straight and do the write thing.

Be ethical simple.

You are a senior since its only you that can figure out the right thing.
You don't need to tell if I am humble or not. Are you ethical with your approach on dispute resolution?

Keep your lane sir. Thank you

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by toby345(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2020
CnCstore:

You don't need to tell if I am humble or not. Are you ethical with your approach on dispute resolution?

. pls sir I beg don't elongate this stuff I beg u ijn
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by JayJayGee: 12:13pm On May 11, 2020
harmbhrosz:
Una don like fight pass money for this thread now
Na so I dey see am o grin
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by timijoseph01(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2020
CnCstore:

Aunty, you are being unnecessarily rude.. You don't need this..
If you keep shutting up people who work tirelessly to keep this thread in ORDER and SAFE for both new and old to transact smoothly,, I wonder how you'd handle DISPUTE moderated by this same set of people.
If not for selfless folks like them, this would have become another graveyard like the Ecurrency threads, and you wouldn't be here to advertise your TLC.
Please this is just everyone having each others back. Nobody is trying to intimidate anyone.
Just calm down, mbok!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by iamoyindamola(m): 12:17pm On May 11, 2020
Onyeka90210:

I dislike sellers that make it seem like they are doing the buyers a favor, it’s not really cool, Be nice, costs nothing sad
That was why I called out that guy yesterday, the phone wasn't okay yet he's doing shalaye instead of him to repair and sell at his preferred price
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by omotolsy(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2020
Okay.
CnCstore:

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by CnCstore: 12:19pm On May 11, 2020
timijoseph01:

Aunty, you are being unnecessarily rude.. You don't need this..
If you keep shutting up people who work tirelessly to keep this thread in ORDER and SAFE for both new and old to transact smoothly,, I wonder how you'd handle DISPUTE moderated by this same set of people.
If not for selfless folks like them, this would have become another graveyard like the Ecurrency threads, and you wouldn't be here to advertise your TLC.

Please this is just everyone having each others back. Nobody is trying to intimidate anyone.
Just calm down, mbok!

"unnecessarily rude" like you didn't read his posts

All his responses could be waved right?

Well-done and thank you.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Olaryeankarh(m): 12:20pm On May 11, 2020
Burchester:
Anyone with AIN laptop 8g i5 ??

DM chief.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by gmacnoms(m): 12:27pm On May 11, 2020
CnCstore:

"unnecessarily rude" like you didn't read his posts

All his responses could be waved right?

Well-done and thank you.
madam how far na?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by CnCstore: 12:42pm On May 11, 2020
Kreamie:
Easy bro. It's a norm to ask for vouches on this thread. Matter of fact, we encourage it. This isn't something you should take personal as it helps sell your moniker as trustworthy. I'm sure he meant no harm sir. Nor vex boss.

Thank you man.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by tinnyailes(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2020
BLACK CHIP IPHONE 8PLUS
UNLOCKED GOLD XSMAX 64GB
LAGOS
https:///2348176812097
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Joselph95(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2020
Joselph95:
TLC Deals!!! (Fastest Finger Only)

**IPhone XR "CORAL" 64GB Sprint Locked
Excellent Condition and Fully Functional.
Phone Only.
TLC:- 117k
Tip:- Requires Chip Unlock

**IPhone XR "Product RED" 64GB Sprint Locked
Excellent Condition and Fully Functional.
Phone Only.
TLC:- 117k
Tip:- Requires Chip Unlock

Shipper:- Lionlee

NB:- Item ships after lockdown is over OR when Naija FG reopens airport for flights.

Call/WhatsApp via
https:///2348143445871
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sheelay(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2020
ImFortress:

how much

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by joetoocute: 12:56pm On May 11, 2020
iPhone Xr Red 64gb Tmobile Locked
Small Chip on the back
Comes with brand New Case
TLC:110,000.

Iphone X 64GB Chip Unlocked SOLD

Shipper: Lionlee.

Contact on my signature.

Serious Buyers Only
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Onyeka90210(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2020
iamoyindamola:

That was why I called out that guy yesterday, the phone wasn't okay yet he's doing shalaye instead of him to repair and sell at his preferred price
I get you bro, but that’s a different case
A Seller can choose to sell something in any given state, Wether broken or dead.
But being rude or arrogant to a buyer is a turn off men
I know say levels Dey, but at least, abeg
Reason us

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 11, 2020
twinskenny:
iphone 7plus 256gb unlock for sale
how much and can i see pictures
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by KulKid(m): 1:35pm On May 11, 2020
omotolsy:
You are actually what you have just said you are not.
No one called you what you have called yourself.

It is actually clear for all to see.

Hmmmmm.... it's funny how people just Paint someone scam nowadays! Before it was until proven guilty now somebody will just come and post nonsense on the detriment of someone business! Omotolsy you should read the sellers first post and see why he's pained! Buyer didn't even make inquiries he just came here asking for vouches what if someone who wanted to really buy the item sees his post he's gonna be like hmmm maybe this guy self na scam o before dem dey ask of vouch like this. He should have first send a msg to seller ask of the item maybe pictures before anything else! And to you seller asking for vouches no be crime, truth is it helps to ease buyers tension because to get money no easy o chief! And the best and most safer way to deal is see before payment or use escrow service no fall mugu this period e go too pain who you tell! wink So let's all just try to accommodate each other I don talk am and I go still talk am again na money we all come find here not enemies! Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by adecamp(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2020
Due to the scarcity of phones and the resultant high demand, Some bad eggs have decided to use the opportunity to scam innoce t people. People here who are not used to the system should always ask for vouches. Don't contact a seller who does not have his signature linked in his profile. Even if you contact him/her, try to get vouches on here. If a seller messages you and for "example" says he is Adecamp, run the number on the search bar on Nairaland and make sure Adecamp posts pops out. If you see a deal too good to be true, please RUN. Ask for vouches, nobody will be angry with you. ASK FOR VOUCHES. At the same time, make sure well known monikers vouch for the seller and not some funny accounts doing the vouching Please, let's not be scammed in this hard times

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by suco01(m): 1:44pm On May 11, 2020
justianoo:
She sounded pretty cool when I inquired about the 8*+ yesterday and offered me some very good tips about getting tlc deals.@bobo65 also came through with some wonderful tips.Thanks lots

okay sir
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Maximatic(m): 1:44pm On May 11, 2020
Best rugged wireless Bluetooth speakers for unbeatable[b] sound quality and awesome bass.

Perfect music partner for outdoor activities with great sound quality.

Bluetooth 4.1 Technology
Daylong Playtime
Fast Recharge – Enjoy 10 hours of music at 80% volume, up to three times longer than similar-sized portable speakers.
Recharge in just 3-4 hours using the included Micro USB cable.
Full, High-Def Sound – Enjoy an impressively crystal clear sound quality and robust bass realized through 2x 3W audio drivers and passive sub-woofer.
The built-in 2000mAh rechargeable battery enables a breakthrough 8-10 hours of playtime so you can jam through a full day and it only takes 3-4 hours for you to fully charge the speaker.

*Specifications

Bluetooth ver 4.0
Model: W-King S20 Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (Black)
Size (L x W x H cm) 16.5 x 6.5 x 25
Weight (kg) TBA
Portable Speaker Features Rechargable|Waterproof

Models Available

S20: 10,000

T6: 10,000

X2: 8,000[/b]

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by tinnyailes(m): 1:48pm On May 11, 2020
tinnyailes:
BLACK CHIP IPHONE 8PLUS sold
UNLOCKED GOLD XSMAX 64GB sold
LAGOS
https:///2348176812097
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by tellsblinks(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2020
no more TLC goods here, phone marketers and computer village phone resellers have Bombarded the thread with outrageous prices!! imagine someone selling iPhoneX 64gb 150k+ and it's even locked to network.

I laugh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) ... (10835) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: asapgerrald(m), Carnage4life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.