Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (1997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5266706 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) ... (10835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by willbling(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2020
Original ps4 controller
Pes2020 ps4
A way out ps4

Needed.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by hawksford: 4:23pm On May 11, 2020
suco01:

Respect to you

But if your new here and someone make an instance of you being a scammer, I believe you will happy na.

Nna ehn

Bruv,

Oga timijoseph01 has said it all

You dey reduce your ratings here (you may say there's a bigger world outside here, well true, but...not when you are wrong and still try to prove stuff)

You guys may actually be right, but within your perspectives and that's not Emotional Intelligence and that's just not how the world works.

The lady was actually wrong, but not just wrong but equally arrogant. People tried explaining things to her calmly, but she was on the offensive. Despite people constantly trying to make her seeing the point.

And I believe if you're coming into a new terrain, environment, business or waheva, you study the parlance and actions of such new environment... At least if she had, she'd have understood the point and we no go dey go back and forth since morning.

Asking for vouch no be big deal, someone once even asked for vouch for Pradit, the thread creator, nobody took offence. People have asked for vouch for wizzy89, bobo65 and several other big guns here, kasala no burst like this

Another perspective, as per coro wey dey coronate now, would you just associate with anybody without precautions? Aren't you suspecting of everyone you come across, having your gears covered when associating with people? Naso e be, una no suppose take offence, las las na rabba everybody be 1 get for here, but getting it with integrity is what matters

Luckily and graciously, the lady you're defending has kept mute, she might not have accepted fate ideally, but she ain't stressing the issue again.

It's just cool you the solicitor equally accepts fate, not because you're wrong but to stop further wahala

Biko, let this quote be the end of story o jae

God bless you bros. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Bobby2020: 4:24pm On May 11, 2020
willbling:
Original ps4 controller
Pes2020 ps4
A way out ps4

Needed.
come to me for controlla grin
Sold these to a client today...ain’t she a beauty?

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by joetoocute: 4:29pm On May 11, 2020
joetoocute:
iPhone Xr Red 64gb Tmobile Locked
Small Chip on the back
Comes with brand New Case
TLC:110,000.

Iphone X 64GB Chip Unlocked SOLD

Shipper: Lionlee.

Contact on my signature.

Serious Buyers Only
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by omotolsy(m): 4:30pm On May 11, 2020
Tempting.

Price?
Bobby2020:
come to me for controlla grin
Sold these to a client today...ain’t she a beauty?

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ohizzy(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2020
Anyone with Charger for MacBook Pro Early 2015 13inch retina for sale.

Kindly quote me thanks..

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ForkDragnet: 4:36pm On May 11, 2020
suco01:

Respect to you

But if your new here and someone make an instance of you being a scammer, I believe you will happy na.
baba u don turn the lady in question PRO, she no even dey talk again. Na u dey do all the PR work, na wa o

I hope say u never dey sweet talk (toast) that lady behind the scene grin grin

11 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by timijoseph01(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2020
suco01:

No good indeed. I did vouch for her.and 2 people raise the option of contacting fabsy, wasnt that enough as a try. when it all started I tried to let everyone know she is new, and state her fault and we should let go off the matter but everyone was coming after her. sheyb someone even said something is fishy about her just because she said someone else got the deal. those who attack and intimidate her knows themselves and to those who think tech section is their birth right they should keep it up. All i know is we are too quick to comment here.
No Vex Uncle.. Just that the last time something like this happened, it ended in tears.
So if people are raising alarm when being skeptical, it's fully her responsibility (and yours since you know her too well) to clear all doubt as per new. The attacks are very unnecessary and unethical..
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Bobby2020: 4:38pm On May 11, 2020
omotolsy:
Tempting.

Price?
Enter my DM sir, I’ve told Musa, my gateman that I’m expecting boss Omotolsy.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Kreamie(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2020
Suco01 sir,

Your egungun needs to be careful sir. Remember, "the internet never forgets".

Thanks.

9 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wolfenstein(m): 4:43pm On May 11, 2020
AIN

MacBook Pro 2018
Core i5
8Gb Ram
256Gb SSD
Touchbar
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by twinskenny(m): 4:43pm On May 11, 2020
Bobby2020:
Enter my DM sir, I’ve told Musa, my gateman that I’m expecting boss Omotolsy.
I will soon arrest you tongue

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Powell12(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2020
Incase you dont know, i have been on a 7days fasting for the giveaway oo... grin grin grin
Bobby2020:
My giveaway compared to Pradit’s 2000th page giveaway is gonna be like comparing pure water to an ocean...if you pour pure water in an ocean, e go lost grin

Me wey dey MFM now dey pray make I be one of the three lucky winners tongue
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by suco01(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2020
ForkDragnet:
baba u don turn the lady in question PRO, she no even dey talk again. Na u dey do all the PR work, na wa o

I hope say u never dey sweet talk (toast) that lady behind the scene grin grin

lol. Wetin I wan gain in toasting her, I have my own wife. You people just Sabi to dey attack people and quick to judge.

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Baadal(m): 4:46pm On May 11, 2020
willbling:
Original ps4 controller
Pes2020 ps4
A way out ps4

Needed.
Pes 2019 5k only

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Bobby2020: 4:46pm On May 11, 2020
Powell12:
[Incase you dont know, i have been on a 7days fasting for the giveaway oo... grin grin grin
quote author=Bobby2020 post=89435293] My giveaway compared to Pradit’s 2000th page giveaway is gonna be like comparing pure water to an ocean...if you pour pure water in an ocean, e go lost grin

Me wey dey MFM now dey pray make I be one of the three lucky winners tongue
Boss mi second place and third place still Dey available sir, I’ve got my eyes on the prize!

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Baadal(m): 4:46pm On May 11, 2020
willbling:
Original ps4 controller
Pes2020 ps4
A way out ps4

Needed.
Pes 2019 5k only.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Bobby2020: 4:47pm On May 11, 2020
twinskenny:
I will soon arrest you tongue
Ahhh my supplier!! Arrest me with TLC and AIN deals sir grin
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by suco01(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2020
Kreamie:
Suco01 sir,

Your egungun needs to be careful sir. Remember, internet never forgets.

Thanks.

I am not going to express sir. YES Internet never forget but have you people done any justice on this matter. shalom

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Bond008(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2020
NEEDED AIN
Locked 11 Pro max 64gb
New or Used
Midnight green specifically
please quote me with your price
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by otugbem(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2020
ImFortress:

Thank God say I senior person for here grin cool

grin grin
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ForkDragnet: 4:55pm On May 11, 2020
suco01:

lol. Wetin I wan gain in toasting her, I have my own wife. You people just Sabi to dey attack people and quick to judge.
no need prolonging issues, everybody don make his/her point, the lady herself don understand how everything is being run here (like u said you've explained to her behind the scene) so whatever anybody talk again just keep mute, she don understand, everybody go get opinion u no need challenge them again so long the message as been passed and well understood.

We need advertise gadgets make we no flood the thread with this issue.

5 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Burchester: 4:55pm On May 11, 2020
ForkDragnet:
HP 840 g2 available USA used

Price ?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by otugbem(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2020
Ahhh! So somebody cannot blink again now? Na express this thread dey now o grin

Happy birthyear to 1997-borne folks! grin

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by otugbem(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2020
otugbem:
Deal!!

Harman Kardon BDS 3772 Integrated Sound System
Brand New

TLC: 390k

Retails @ 500k

Picker: Mikky

WhatsApp: 09034935003

Available!!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by OmoDavido(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2020
Any deal on
Factory/ chip uncloked Iphone 8 64gb
Tlc or Ain
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by suco01(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2020
ForkDragnet:
no need prolonging issues, everybody don make his/her point, the lady herself don understand how everything is being run here (like u said you've explained to her behind the scene) so whatever anybody talk again just keep mute, she don understand, everybody go get opinion u no need challenge them again so long the message as been passed and well understood.

We need advertise gadgets make we no flood the thread with this issue.

Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by suco01(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2020
AIN (Lagos) FU unlocked iPhone X 64gb with charger iPhone xs max 64gb with charger Any colour needed asap call/WhatsApp 08030452862
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Powell12(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2020
Dont count the days, but make the days count
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by scotcee: 5:13pm On May 11, 2020
Reppin 1997

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Wizzy11111(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2020
SELL2US:

I want to use this medium to appreciate the following for their support and steadfastness in sourcing and supplying to us this last week. All supplies were received in perfect condition and all sold out. We are looking forward to more favorable deals from u.

-Made in Nigeria
-Dwightrules
-Elbreezy
-Creamie
-Mohammed
-Whizcode
-Adewasco
-Bobo65
-Donaustyne
-Rakitbarca
-Myk11
-Don4life
-Cashrules
-mendi31
-Sheelay
-Aythereal
-Tjdean
-pascaville
-Adinije
-infortress
-Mc-king
Etc

Thanks you.

SELL2US(080-339-27919)

Pls keep sending your quotes for us on all gadgets(Iphones, iwatches, airpods, Ps4, macbooks, iPads, Tablets, Adroid Phones, etc ).
Our payment is the smoothest and comes in advance in the shortest time possible.
Deal with peace of mind
Tested and trusted, it's nice doing business with u sir.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dessycute(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2020
SELL2US:

I want to use this medium to appreciate the following for their support and steadfastness in sourcing and supplying to us this last week. All supplies were received in perfect condition and all sold out. We are looking forward to more favorable deals from u.

-Made in Nigeria
-Dwightrules
-Elbreezy
-Creamie
-Mohammed
-Whizcode
-Adewasco
-Bobo65
-Donaustyne
-Rakitbarca
-Myk11
-Don4life
-Cashrules
-mendi31
-Sheelay
-Aythereal
-Tjdean
-pascaville
-Adinije
-infortress
-Mc-king
Etc

Thanks you.

SELL2US(080-339-27919)

Pls keep sending your quotes for us on all gadgets(Iphones, iwatches, airpods, Ps4, macbooks, iPads, Tablets, Adroid Phones, etc ).
Our payment is the smoothest and comes in advance in the shortest time possible.

Legit buyer.. Thanks for the multiple transactions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) ... (10835) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: asapgerrald(m), thedarklord(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.