Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (1995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5199970 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) ... (10790) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by battousaiX(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2020
Thanks Chief!
adecamp:
Due to the scarcity of phones and the resultant high demand, Some bad eggs have decided to use the opportunity to scam innocent people. People here who are not used to the system should always ask for vouches. Don't contact a seller who does not have his signature linked in his profile. Even if you contact him/her, try to get vouches on here. If a seller messages you and for "example" says he is Adecamp, run the number on the search bar on Nairaland and make sure Adecamp posts pops out. If you see a deal too good to be true, please RUN. Ask for vouches, nobody will be angry with you. ASK FOR VOUCHES. At the same time, make sure well known monikers vouch for the seller and not some funny accounts doing the vouching Please, let's not be scammed in this hard times

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by battousaiX(m): 2:09pm On May 11, 2020
Abeg maku una no spoil our price-giving day with fight naw. Help our solution! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Jemimahgogo(f): 2:12pm On May 11, 2020
battousaiX:
Abeg maku una no spoil our price-giving day with fight naw. Help our solution! grin

grin grin
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by D4donnn: 2:17pm On May 11, 2020
This is the issue with vouches is it's quite deceptive , personally, I've never asked for vouches because it could be easily manipulated , as evident in the case of that qualitygod and that demented bastard , who claimed he had his own picker .

My opinion , if you're interested in securing a deal , you're permitted to ask for a vouch , especially if the picker is not responsive , or if the deal seems unreal or too looks suspicious . But I don't think it's fair for a recognized seller , to just ask for vouch for a deal when be has no intent on securing the deal , unless he's doing it for the benefit of others which can be argued as literal ( I T K ) depends on where you stand on the divide .

Conclusively my recommendation ( not mandatory) if you're interested in securing a tlc deal from a relatively unknown D.hunter , I think it's best you first ask the picker , check his thread if the item was mentioned to be picked for said person , and if there's a delay in response from the picker , you can come here and ask for vouches .
VOUCH NO BE THE KOKO , INQUIRING FROM PICKER IS BAE grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by opylog(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2020
Hisebu:
Any iPhone 8 fu and iPhone X chip available? Please quote me

Iphone 8+, FU.... mint...... 170k

iPhone X 64g... FU...200k... Sealed
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by CnCstore: 2:26pm On May 11, 2020
D4donnn:
This is issue with vouches is quite deceptive , personally I've never asked for vouches and it could be easily manipulated , as evident in the case of that qualitygod and that demented bastard , who claimed he had his own picker .

My opinion , if you're interested in securing a deal , you're permitted to ask for a vouch , especially if the picker is not responsive , or if the deal seems unreal or too looks suspicious . But I don't think it's fair for a recognized seller , to just ask for vouch for a deal when be has no intent on securing the deal , unless he's doing it for the benefit of others which can be argued as literal ( I T K ) depends on where you stand on the divide .

Conclusively my recommendation ( not mandatory) if you're interested in securing a tlc deal from a relatively unknown D.hunter , I think it's best you first ask the picker , check his thread if the item was mentioned to be picked for said person , and if there's a delay in response from the picker , you can come here and ask for vouches .

God will not forsake you sir. Amin

This is exactly my thought and why I still find it funny that the person asked for a vouch when picker name is there for all checks. But my Ogas have said that's the best way to deal,and I have accepted their norm.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by suco01(m): 2:27pm On May 11, 2020
adecamp:
Due to the scarcity of phones and the resultant high demand, Some bad eggs have decided to use the opportunity to scam innoce t people. People here who are not used to the system should always ask for vouches. Don't contact a seller who does not have his signature linked in his profile. Even if you contact him/her, try to get vouches on here. If a seller messages you and for "example" says he is Adecamp, run the number on the search bar on Nairaland and make sure Adecamp posts pops out. If you see a deal too good to be true, please RUN. Ask for vouches, nobody will be angry with you. ASK FOR VOUCHES. At the same time, make sure well known monikers vouch for the seller and not some funny accounts doing the vouching Please, let's not be scammed in this hard times

You talk too much seriously. I personally chat her to let her know the traditions here and how things are done. she has her blame too and I guess it's cos she is new. SCAM of thing is something big. Wasn't her signature there. when the buyer demand for vouch and no one reply that doesn't mean someone else should tag her scam until proven. Funny account vouching for her, I won't blame you Sha cos you only can read but to understand is far away from you. Is this not the same adecamp wey person dey join mouth put for him matter for dispute thread, ma just dey look you. No be everybody wey wear cloth normal, since everyone that is on nairaland has to be known globally

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by hoodboy(m): 2:30pm On May 11, 2020
AIN
macbook pro 15” mid 2014
core i7 2.5ghz
16gb ram
512 ssd
2gb dedicated graphics (nvidia)
comes with original charger

N330000

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ImFortress(m): 2:31pm On May 11, 2020
CnCstore:

God will not forsake you sir. Amin

This is exactly my thought and why I still find it funny that the person asked for a vouch when picker name is there for all checks. But my Ogas have said that's the best way to deal,and I have accepted their norm.

As much as you might be a nice person in real life, your reputation for here already don be minus "-12".

If truly you're a lady, then I'm not surprised

16 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Carmal90(m): 2:31pm On May 11, 2020
Page 2000 on my mind.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by mediocre(m): 2:33pm On May 11, 2020
A simple nairaland search would have prevented all this shalayeing grin

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by fucc12: 2:37pm On May 11, 2020
battousaiX:

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by suco01(m): 2:38pm On May 11, 2020
AIN (Lagos) FU unlocked iPhone X 64gb with charger iPhone xs max 64gb with charger Any colour needed asap call/WhatsApp 08030452862
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by suco01(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2020
mediocre:
A simple nairaland search would have prevented all this shalayeing grin

Bros the reason I no wan talk. some people are not ready to verify but they can quick to judge. immediately I saw the deal, I went to fabsy thread to confirm and I chat the seller unknowingly to her since she indicate fabsy is the picker and I told her I'll have to chat the picker before I can transact with her. any small thing na scam in this tech thread. Na amateur go become pro and I and someone Indicate that the person can actually contact fabsy to be sure before dealing with her but yet they just feel like to attack and intimidate her.

5 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Olaryeankarh(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2020
battousaiX:

Spoil ke, it is actually helping the day actualize faster. Abi how you see am oga mi cheesy
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by suco01(m): 2:44pm On May 11, 2020
Carmal90:
Page 2000 on my mind.
Na so u just pop up this anticipation again.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by eateba: 2:45pm On May 11, 2020
Sold

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by opylog(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2020
suco01:
AIN (Lagos) FU unlocked
iPhone X 64gb with charger
iPhone xs max 64gb with charger
Any colour needed asap
call/WhatsApp 08030452862

Iphone X FU, 64g...sealed.... 200k
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by rookidmart: 2:47pm On May 11, 2020
ikembz:
Iphone xs max 256gb FU

Hit my siggy
Brand new?
Still available?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by suco01(m): 2:48pm On May 11, 2020
ImFortress:

As much as you might be a nice person in real life, your reputation for here already don be minus "-12".

If truly you're a lady, then I'm not surprised

Be it -100 people that will still deal with her will surely do. someone Indicate the picker name, also she is new and doesn't know the tradition here, what happen to simple research from the picker. I don't know why some people like make someone thelp them use their brain wisely.

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by suco01(m): 2:49pm On May 11, 2020
opylog:

Iphone X FU, 64g...sealed.... 200k
Used abeg. kosowo
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by onyizee07(m): 2:49pm On May 11, 2020
Available
onyizee07:
iPhone SE 2020( just released last week)
* Factory unlocked
* Brand new with box and accessories
* Black
*2 pcs available
* picker Daaz
* TLC 175k

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by onyizee07(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2020
Available
onyizee07:
Iwatch charger for sale
AIN 7k firm
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by onyizee07(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2020
Available
onyizee07:
iPhone XR 64GB Red
Chip unlock
Comes with case
100% battery health
TLC 120k
Picker: mikky

[s]iPhone X 64GB
Chip unlock
Comes with case
100% battery health
TLC 125k
Picker: Mikky
[/s]
iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB X2
Space grey
Chip unlock
Phone only
TLC 255k
Picker: Daaz

iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB X1
Midnight green
Chip unlock
Phone only
TLC 260k
Picker: Daaz

iPhone 11 128GB
Yellow
Factory unlocked
Phone only
TLC 225k
Picker: Fabsy Baltimore
* phone has slight crack on the back

P.S Phones would be available after the lockdown ends and cargo flights resume. Thanks

Come my WhatsApp now!!! Be there right now!!!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by onyizee07(m): 2:51pm On May 11, 2020
Available
onyizee07:
DELL LATITUDE E7270 x1
12gb RAM DDR4, intel Vpro, 256GB SSD
corei5 6th Gen
Backlit keyboard
Windows 10 PRO
Sim Card Slot
HD display
Bluetooth, SD card slot, HDMI port
TLC N75k

DELL LATITUDE E7270 x1
12gb RAM DDR4, intel Vpro, 128GB SSD
corei5 6th Gen
Backlit keyboard
Windows 10 PRO
Sim Card Slot
HD display
TLC N72k

[s]DELL LATITUDE E7450 14inch x2
12gb RAM DDR3L, INtel VPro, 256GB SSD
Core i5 5th gen
Backlit keyboard
Windows 10 PRO
FHD display
Bluetooth, SD card slot, HDMI
TLC N65k
SOLD
[/s]
DELL LATITUDE E7450 14inch x1
12gb RAM DDR3L, INtel VPro, 128GB SSD
Core i5 5th gen
Backlit keyboard
Windows 10 PRO
FHD display
Bluetooth, SD card slot, HDMI
TLC N63k

[s]DELL LATITUDE E5570 15.6inch x1
16gb RAM DDR4, 500gb HDD
Core i5 6th gen
Windows 10 PRO
FHD display
TLC N60k
[/s]
Cosmetic condition 8.5/10

All picked by Fabsy Baltimore

Hit my signature ASAP
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by onyizee07(m): 2:52pm On May 11, 2020
Sold
onyizee07:
[s]> HP Elitebook 850 G3
> Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD
> 6th gen
> Fingerprint sensor
> Backlit Keyboard
> SIM card tray
> Picker: Yalhaji
> AIN 110k
P.s 8.5/10 cosmetic condition[/s]
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by newman10(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2020
For sale grin

6k MTN airtime
FU 100% pure airtime

Price: 5k firm

PS: payment first unless you are a known person here
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wizzy89(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2020
Oboi!! shocked See as men full group. Pradit coman see what u hv caused oh grin

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wese90(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2020
CnCstore:

Did you read the part that says the person was never in my DM?

What then does he want to confirm?

I am not against anyone asking for vouches.

You can’t be dragging with people that will buy item from ma’am

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ubiplanet(m): 3:05pm On May 11, 2020
onyizee07:
Sold

Thanks boss
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bobo65(m): 3:05pm On May 11, 2020
D4donnn:
This is issue with vouches is quite deceptive , personally I've never asked for vouches and it could be easily manipulated , as evident in the case of that qualitygod and that demented bastard , who claimed he had his own picker .

Ok cool, makes lot of sense

Now another important thing

Please TLC buyers, once u pay to a deal hunter after confirming the item is with a picker , make sure you tell the picker to ship in your name, tell the deal hunter to transfer ownership to u (the buyer).

I hope the above is how its been done?

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by adecamp(m): 3:06pm On May 11, 2020
suco01:

You talk too much seriously. I personally chat her to let her know the traditions here and how things are done. she has her blame too and I guess it's cos she is new. SCAM of thing is something big. Wasn't her signature there. when the buyer demand for vouch and no one reply that doesn't mean someone else should tag her scam until proven. Funny account vouching for her, I won't blame you Sha cos you only can read but to understand is far away from you. Is this not the same adecamp wey person dey join mouth put for him matter for dispute thread, ma just dey look you. No be everybody wey wear cloth normal, since everyone that is on nairaland has to be known globally
are you okay ? What are you talking about ?. I'm lost

(1) (2) (3) ... (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) ... (10790) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wesley80(m), Kvngfrosh(m), Peterflexy001(m), oluxmondd2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.