Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy (2899 Views)

After Tinubu Wins, What Is Next For Peter Obi's Supporters / Why Is A Youba Baale / Oba Ruling Over Domains Where Ndigbo Is Majority? / If PMB Wins, What Would Be Your Immediate Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by ENGINEERG(m): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2022
Since some of us think president is about sentiment, so if Tinubu wins, what personal benefits are you going to enjoy ?

15 Likes

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Absuchat(m): 7:13am On Nov 27, 2022
Agbado and cassava palliatives

33 Likes

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by KUNZEH(m): 7:15am On Nov 27, 2022
As a Fulani man, what special benefit will I gain if Atiku won?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Tenses: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2022
My benefit is that the Igbos will follow us suffer.

To those people quoting me, can't you guys tell when one is being sarcastic?

Am Igbo through in through

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Goodmarlian: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2022
Tenses:
By benefit is that the Igbos will follow us suffer.

grin grin

15 Likes

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by onukwube1: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2022
Tenses:
By benefit is that the Igbos will follow us suffer.

Igbo Man will still be least affected. No matter the economy of the forest, Lion can never eat grass.

They are entrepreneurial in Nature and they will sell according to what they buy. Gain must be made.

You will in the end start begging for give away because you will suffer alone

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by g0ssipmillnaija: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2022
grin grin Watch what these mumu boys did to tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqgi5JBWdrw
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Tinubuadvocate: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubu is contesting for president of federal republic of Nigeria to take Nigeria to greater height not a regional candidate like peter obi that his purpose of contesting was because igbo haven't produce Nigeria president.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by BabaO2: 7:30am On Nov 27, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Since some of think president is about sentiment, so if Tinubu wins, what personal benefits are going to enjoy ?
Why personal benefits?
There will be level playing ground.
Our heritage is surely protected.
We have heard Obi's plans to stunt SW growth

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by slimfit1(m): 7:33am On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu is contesting for president of federal republic of Nigeria to take Nigeria to greater height not a regional candidate like peter obi that his purpose of contesting was because igbo haven't produce Nigeria president.

You can talk the talk but talk is cheap. We can see how he turn Lagos into posh slums in 23 years, for 23 years, not one hospital is good enough to treat him. I would not put my trust in such a man.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:37am On Nov 27, 2022
onukwube1:

Igbo Man will still be least affected. No matter the economy of the forest, Lion can never eat grass.

They are entrepreneurial in Nature and they will sell according to what they buy. Gain must be made.

You will in the end start begging for give away because you will suffer alone
LOl

I laugh at some you Ndigbo who come online to chest beat. Some of your fellow kinsmen are in my area living in uncompleted building, their children aren't attending school and they hardly feed

You can't tell me you have more landlord and landlady in Lagos and south west in general than the Yoruba ethnic groups

I laugh at you guys when you come online to chest beat as usual. If truly you know igbos doesn't suffer then i see no reason why you guys are hyperventilating all over the social media over the presidency

Anyway, if you care to know, Obi will not come distant third in the coming election. I know you guys don't like hearing the truth but the truth will obviously come next year February

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Theunbothered: 7:37am On Nov 27, 2022
Only a fool or a liar will say Tinubu's presidency, if he ever succeeds, will benefit Yorubas the most, it will simply ruin all of us.

11 Likes

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Theunbothered: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Tinubu is contesting to take the blood pressure of Nigerians to greater heights. grin

8 Likes

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by phorget(m): 7:40am On Nov 27, 2022
We we all enjoy presidency in absentia... undecided

2 Likes

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:46am On Nov 27, 2022
slimfit1:

You can talk the talk but talk is cheap. We can see how he turn Lagos into posh slums in 23 years, for 23 years, not one hospital is good enough to treat him. I would not put my trust in such a man.
ask Your kinsmen why are they trooping to Lagos in droves daily just to hawk gala and sell ice cream in traffic. Ask them what is so special in that Lagos that is attracting them daily just to go sell okrika clothes under the bridge

Ask your Obi why he chose to abandoned his home state and come live in Lagos govern by Tinubu and other successive governors

Ask your kinsmen how Lagos economy and development was before 1999 and how it is in 2007 and subsequently

You go know why even your kinsmen dey root for JAGABAN

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Nijablast: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2022
As an Ipob what special benefit will you enjoy from Obi presidency??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by slimfit1(m): 7:49am On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
ask Your kinsmen why are they trooping to Lagos in droves daily just to hawk gala and sell ice cream in traffic. Ask them what is so special in that Lagos that is attracting them daily just to go sell okrika clothes under the bridge

Ask your Obi why he chose to abandoned his home state and come live in Lagos govern by Tinubu and other successive governors

Ask your kinsmen how Lagos economy and development was before 1999 and how it is in 2007 and subsequently

I am from Lagos yoruba ni mi, not everyone saying the truth is Igbo abeg. I am Omo Oduduwa don't bring that rubbish here. We know what Lagos is making every year and how Lagos should be.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Afamed: 7:51am On Nov 27, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Since some of think president is about sentiment, so if Tinubu wins, what personal benefits are going to enjoy ?

Do not be stupid, Asiwaju is not going to be President of Yorubas but President of Nigerians, Your divide and rule is not going to work here

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by jogsman01(m): 7:51am On Nov 27, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Ki ama ri ni Paul wii cheesy
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Tinubuadvocate: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2022
Pointless.
slimfit1:

26 Likes

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by ENGINEERG(m): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2022
You don't also know
KUNZEH:
As a Fulani man, what special benefit will I gain if Atiku won?
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by ENGINEERG(m): 8:27am On Nov 27, 2022
But politics our yoruba people are playing is that its yoruba turn
Tinubuadvocate:
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by slimfit1(m): 8:28am On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Pointless.

Because you are senseless
Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by onukwube1: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

I laugh at some you Ndigbo who come online to chest beat. Some of your fellow kinsmen are in my area living in uncompleted building, their children aren't attending school and they hardly feed

You can't tell me you have more landlord and landlady in Lagos and south west in general than the Yoruba ethnic groups

I laugh at you guys when you come online to chest beat as usual. If truly you know igbos doesn't suffer then i see no reason why you guys are hyperventilating all over the social media over the presidency

Anyway, if you care to know, Obi will not come distant third in the coming election. I know you guys don't like hearing the truth but the truth will obviously come next year February

Is it not shameful that you are contending with outsiders in who owns more Houses in a state you claim to be yours. Wonderful. The truth is staring at you but you chose to **s lick your oppressors.

Tinubu can never be Nigeria president. A mentally unstable old fraudulent grandpa can only rule your mind and soul and not Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Ancestortinubu: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2022
We yoruba and hausa fulani will remain one Nigeria. Ibo can go have their biafra nation.

uote author=NigeriaIsGreat post=118714487]LOl

Anyway, if you care to know, Obi will not come distant third in the coming election. I know you guys don't like hearing the truth but the truth will obviously come next year February [/quote]

1 Like

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by ENGINEERG(m): 8:30am On Nov 27, 2022
But fools like you only support him cos he is yoruba , even with his forgery , fake and criminal record and life
Afamed:

Do not be stupid, Asiwaju is not going to be President of Yorubas but President of Nigerians, Your divide and rule is not going to work here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by ALTERNATEID: 8:31am On Nov 27, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Since some of us think president is about sentiment, so if Tinubu wins, what personal benefits are you going to enjoy ?

Good governance. All we want is a Nigeria that is working for everybody irrespective of ethnicity and religion.

Lagos is the best governed state in Nigeria today because of the quality leadership of Tinubu. We need him to replicate the same leadership at the centre so that all Nigerians can benefit and not just Lagos state.

We want him to create opportunities in every state so that Anambra people for example can stay back in Anambra instead of rushing to Lagos for get-out-of-poverty opportunities. Hope you get?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by mrmetoo1: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2022
He'll strengthen the economy of the SW thereby benefitting me a Yoruba man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by pacesetting: 8:47am On Nov 27, 2022
Your first statement is a senseless one. Igbos are scattered all over Nigeria. They are the largest ethnic group in each state after the indigenes.

Your Lord Tinubu is not even from Lagos so, what are you saying?
NigeriaIsGreat:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by Kaysalas(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2022
slimfit1:

Posh slump that still remains the Dreamland of all your brothers in Alaigbo. Some in buses destined for Lagos as I type right now. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by slimfit1(m): 9:53am On Nov 27, 2022
Kaysalas:

Posh slump that still remains the Dreamland of all your brothers in Alaigbo. Some are in buses destined for Lagos as I type right now. grin
Again, not everyone opposed to your foolishness is Igbo. I am a Lagosian so, please come up with something new, you people just copy and paste, didn't you read my first comment with one of your members saying the same thing? Use your head abeg that is what it meant for. Tell us one charity in Yoruba land that Tinubu is supporting.
Tinubu has donated all his and our money to Hausa people to buy their favour.

Meanwhile, our own people are suffering from his huge tax from Lagos to support his presidency hello !!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy by mrmetoo1: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2022
slimfit1:

I am from Lagos yoruba ni mi, not everyone saying the truth is Igbo abeg. I am Omo Oduduwa don't bring that rubbish here. We know what Lagos is making every year and how Lagos should be.

What other state in Nigeria is doing better than Lagos? And pls don't bring up the port argument or Lagos was capital decades ago debate. Why aren't other states doing better? You guys like to present Obi as the less of the evils we have when it comes to politicians, how about we apply the same logic when it comes to states in the country?

Bayelsa is a small state with a small population with relatively high allocation every single year, are they where they should be? Wike revealed Niger-Delta states were paid what they had been owed since 1999, what effect has it had on a state like Bayelsa? Shouldn't Bayelsa be one of those states ppl should be stepping over each other to go to?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yar’adua’s Broadcast ,activates Section 145 Of The 1999 Constitution. / Elephant Tusks For Sale / Osun 2014, Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.