Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos (28961 Views)

DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero / Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos by AnanseK(m): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
If I can meet Atiku there are a few questions I want to ask him:

1. Atiku you clearly are going to any length , criminal, immoral, hypocritical, treacherous, clandestine, neferious , crooked and so on to buy the Nigerian Presidential Position. Do you have any moral standards that we don’t know of? Please educate us.

2. We know that you have planned to sell the majority of Nigerian National Compnies including NNPC if you become President. We know this isn’t continuation of what you started in OBJs Government as the Chairman of privatization which you enjoyed very much because you sold most of the assets to yourself and your foreign and local friends. You clearly want to sell the rest of Nigeria to yourself. At your age 72 years have got any plans for the inevitable, the transition we all must face ie death? Or have you made plans how to buy your way to live at least for another 40 years?

3. You have a VP candidate who is not popular but you love him so much, his people are happy with you despite the candidates unpopularity with them. So happy with you that a well known architect of sessetion , an octagenarian has found new confidence in you. You are the messiah saving his long life ambition and he embraced you sobbing with tears of joy and gratitude. My question is how are you going to survive the presidency knowing that your VP is planted there for a purpose? You also know that as a Fulani man the love they have for you and the hugging and the kisses are the type a rattle snake gives his prey. So how are you going to last even your first term as a President?
Re: Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos by id911(m): 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
OYIBN:

Shut up! You only have one vote. Snatch ballot box and be wasted. You think it is easy to remove a sitting President. Moreso through rigging.

Sorry bro, those boys nearly kill you! Weti you do them wey make dem disfigure your face like that?! grin

Re: Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos by Socrates05(m): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
NATIONALPASTOR:
This calls for serious concerns but I'm sure Atiku is equal to the task of taming the tyrant..

How the Yorubas still supports this dictator tyrant
baffles me.

We may not support same candidate but this man shouldn't be an option for any sane Nigerian to vote.....

Another four long years of lies, of hunger, of bokoharam killings, of Fulani herdsmen killings, of a presidents lawlessness, of neotism and all manner of injustices by a sitting president is a no NO.......

Think about our future.
You are a product of stealing fellow

Nigerians vote wisely
Re: Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos by KunleyY19(m): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
Able C-in-C
Re: Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos by KunleyY19(m): 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
When Hausa's were joining Military Then... Others were playing...
Now see the end result...
Re: Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos by osuofia2(m): 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
KunleyY19:
When Hausa's were joining Military Then...
Others were playing...

I PITY YOUR AFONJA FORE FATHERS , SO ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT NO SOUTHERNERS IS WORTHY OF BEEN APPOINTED HEAD IN THE POLICE,ARMY,AND AIRFORCE.. I SPIT ON YOUR GENERATION
Re: Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos by alfaman3: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
osazeeblue01:
How many Igbo man is there. just asking because am new here

What will an Igbo man be finding amongst those lepers. Which language do you think that meeting is conducted in?

Even Osinbanjo was not invited.
Re: Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos by AnanseK(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
AnanseK:

1. Atiku you clearly are going to any length , criminal, immoral, hypocritical, treacherous, clandestine, neferious , crooked and so on to buy the Nigerian Presidential Position. Do you have any moral standards that we don’t know of? Please educate us.

2. We know that you have planned to sell the majority of Nigerian National Compnies including NNPC if you become President. We know this isn’t continuation of what you started in OBJs Government as the Chairman of privatization which you enjoyed very much because you sold most of the assets to yourself and your foreign and local friends. You clearly want to sell the rest of Nigeria to yourself. At your age 72 years have got any plans for the inevitable, the transition we all must face ie death? Or have you made plans how to buy your way to live at least for another 40 years?

3. You have a VP candidate who is not popular but you love him so much, his people are happy with you despite the candidates unpopularity with them. So happy with you that a well known architect of secession , an octagenarian has found new confidence in you. You are the messiah saving his long life ambition and he embraced you sobbing with tears of joy and gratitude. My question is how are you going to survive the presidency knowing that your VP is planted there for a purpose? You also know that as a Fulani man the love they have for you and the hugging and the kisses are the type a rattle snake gives his prey. So how are you going to last even your first term as a President?
Re: Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos by Ipigbhe(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
Full meaning of Buhari
B=Better
U=Understand
H=How
A=Atiku
R=Rating is
I=Internationally. Can someone please help me out with a more befitting title for the man who has articulated even Adams Oshiomhole.
Tundemuttee:
Pres. Buhari on Tuesday met behind closed doors with service chiefs, Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu and some governors from the northern part of the country.

The meeting started around 11am at the President’s office.

Governors at the meeting included Adamawa State, Jibrilla Bindow, Borno State, Kashim Shettima, Kaduna State, Nasir el-Rufai.

Also at the meeting were Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari, Minister of Defence, Mansur Dan-Ali, Minister of Interior, Abdulrahman Danbazzau.

The meeting was not unconnected with the security situations in the country.

The recent killings before the postponed presidential election at the weekend resulted in the death of some Nigerians in Kajuru, Kaduna State.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Buhari-Governors-IGP-Adamu-service-chiefs-meet-in-Aso-Rock.html
Re: Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos by gbagyiza: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
NATIONALPASTOR:
This calls for serious concerns but I'm sure Atiku is equal to the task of taming the tyrant..

How the Yorubas still supports this dictator tyrant
baffles me.

We may not support same candidate but this man shouldn't be an option for any sane Nigerian to vote.....

Another four long years of lies, of hunger, of bokoharam killings, of Fulani herdsmen killings, of a presidents lawlessness, of neotism and all manner of injustices by a sitting president is a no NO.......

Think about our future.

Nigerians vote wisely

Let d Yoruba's continue to deceive themselves n thinking this man will hand over power to them. Even d VP is not invited in d meeting. Their eyes go soon clear, let them keep supporting him.
Re: Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos by SjMbula(m): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
Our incoming Efcc Chairman in person of Buhari under President Atiku insha Allah meeting with his igp, service thiefs and some Aboki Govs
Re: Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos by BiafraIsFree: 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
discusant:

Extreme Islamic Expansionism is the motivation for Buhari as president of Nigeria, nothing else.

Nigerians must not allow Buhari a second chance to pursue this warped ideology. It shall be more catastrophic if Nigerians do.
This is a country of multi religious groups.

You people are deceiving yourselves, Nigeria seized be multi religious companies since IBB registered it as 'Islamic Sultanate Federation of Nigeria" with amount of $21 billion long ago. Jubril aka Buhari and co. are only implementing it. Fulani Sharia clergy is currently chief Justice of this shitthole the zoo.

You have Biafra restoration as your alternative, the choice is yours.

Re: Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos by MrMoney55: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
I SWEAR TO MY gGOD ANY FORCE MAN KILL MY BROTHER OR RELATIVE BECAUSE OF BUHARI STUPID ORDER I WILL KILL HIS RELATIVE SO THAT NEXT TIME HE WILL HAVE SENSE NOT TO OBEY STUPID ODER QUOTE ME MY NAME IS EKPO , FRANCIS ARCHIBONG AM TIRED OF STUPIDITY I DONT FEAR DEATH CAUSE AM NOT A COWARD PLEASE IF THERES ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME LET ME KNOW ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ITS NOT ONLY THEM THAT HAVE AUTHORITY TO TALK NONSENSE A PRESIDENT CANT BE TALKING LIKE THIS AND WE ARE CLAPPING FOR HIM LETS STAND UP AND DEFEND OUR COUNTRY ONE PERSON CANT TAKE ALL OF US FOR A RIDE
Re: Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos by MrMoney55: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
UR TALKING TRASH YOUNG MAN
AnanseK:

3. You have a VP candidate who is not popular but you love him so much, his people are happy with you despite the candidates unpopularity with them. So happy with you that a well known architect of sessetion , an octagenarian has found new confidence in you. You are the messiah saving his long life ambition and he embraced you sobbing with tears of joy and gratitude. My question is how are you going to survive the presidency knowing that your VP is planted there for a purpose? You also know that as a Fulani man the love they have for you and the hugging and the kisses are the type a rattle snake gives his prey. So how are you going to last even your first term as a President?
Re: Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos by Oluchi10: 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Mr president I strongly believe this is ur last meeting before u hand over power to the incoming president Atiku Abubakar. don't forget to say farewell to ur one sided service chiefs.
Re: Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
He will give all big cash and ofc and average greedy nigerian will collect for the better of his family then make dem promise him to do all in their capability to make sure he wins..

I just hope Atiku can counter-attack any trick of this bloody tyrant
Re: Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos by nwanyionitsha: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Baawaa:
Atiku is a goner grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
How? Why?
Re: Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos by nwanyionitsha: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
Buhari will win
But you have only one vote, hiw did you determine the above?
Re: Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos by bigfish3k: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
KunleyY19:
When Hausa's were joining Military Then...
Others were playing...

u are just talking out of ignorance

we have advantage in academics, but we had to sacrifice our academics by allowing quota system and federal character to carry them along .
if they are not selfish

why are they not sacrificing in the military that they have advantage also. its unfair , we are no fools
Re: Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos by KunleyY19(m): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
osuofia2:

I PITY YOUR AFONJA FORE FATHERS , SO ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT NO SOUTHERNERS IS WORTHY OF BEEN APPOINTED HEAD IN THE POLICE,ARMY,AND AIRFORCE.. I SPIT ON YOUR GENERATION

I wanted to reply ...But on seeing your name I think it's understandable...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France / Senate Approves Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers / Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.