Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Zeeworld Movies Can Make You Think Like A Bomboy - Actress Esther Christopher - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zeeworld Movies Can Make You Think Like A Bomboy - Actress Esther Christopher (888 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide / BREAKING: Nollywood Actress,esther Nwachukwu Is Dead / Why I Desire To Sleep With My Father So Badly -popular Actress Esther Nwachuckwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zeeworld Movies Can Make You Think Like A Bomboy - Actress Esther Christopher by LifestyleTonite: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2019
Actress Esther Christopher has expressed how annoying she finds movies shown on Zeeworld and Telemundo. According to her, such movies have the potential of making one reason like a dummy.

Esther Christopher shared a scene from a movie she watched on Zeeworld which shows a man and lady having a conversation in a burning kitchen almost as if there wasn't fire around them.

Sharing on Instagram:

I think too much Zeeworld Telemundo could make one begin to think like Bomboy.
Makachi these people think we're idiots.
Ha chere na anyi wu mbokosimolia.
How could someone be surrounded by fire in the kitchen and when a babe ran in to help him escape, they rather sat down and started a conversation with the same comfort as they would if they were in a restaurant?
The urgency and emergency of the situation was entirely absent.
I'm wondering how the directors think.......

Okay the boy just grabbed a bottle of wine, inside a burning kitchen?!!!!
I'm switching this thing off.
Rubbish!
Inukwam fiim ooooooooo!
Last week they were playing with snake.
Extraordinarily annoying everyday. @zeeworldafrica, Esther Christopher wrote.

https://lailasnews.com/zeeworld-movies-esther-christopher/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Zeeworld Movies Can Make You Think Like A Bomboy - Actress Esther Christopher by damidam(f): 11:57am On Feb 19, 2019
Dstv needs to remove that channel angry
Re: Zeeworld Movies Can Make You Think Like A Bomboy - Actress Esther Christopher by booblacain(m): 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
Zeeworld making our Nigerian ladies dumber each day. Especially that twist of faith. That is the dumbest film I ever set my eyes on.
Re: Zeeworld Movies Can Make You Think Like A Bomboy - Actress Esther Christopher by LadySarah: 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hate them channels with a passion.
that thing slows the brain like your IQ gon reduce wella.
Re: Zeeworld Movies Can Make You Think Like A Bomboy - Actress Esther Christopher by Blessing4555: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2019
See below
Re: Zeeworld Movies Can Make You Think Like A Bomboy - Actress Esther Christopher by MissSweet(f): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2019
Lol Average Nigerian girl loves Zea world and the Telemundo series.
Re: Zeeworld Movies Can Make You Think Like A Bomboy - Actress Esther Christopher by Anastescia001: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
That channel has the worst movies u can think of undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

"I Would One Day Take Acting As An Additional Career" - Davido / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscy Writes Beautiful Mother's Day Message To Her / Burna Boy’s Girlfriend Stefflon Don Looking Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.