Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Starting Up A Bakery - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Up A Bakery (24160 Views)

Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Pls Help. Info Needed In Starting Up A Building Material And Sawmill Business / Setting Up A Bakery/transport Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting Up A Bakery by drtwist(m): 6:58am On Mar 09, 2015
I have been having hard time since yesterday on a project given to me by a client, to deliver on tuesday this week. Though I have attended to several big design but this is the first time I'm working on *BAKERY DESIGN* and also *PURE WATER PRODUCTION* design. although I have search online and contact some of my PRO which I have gotten some Ideal from, but u knw knowledge is a continuous process that is why I'm seeking from my fellow sub to help me out also on things to consider when design any of the above. Question like. (1) what and what should be close to help optimize work flow and production . (2) what are the possible equipment needed to be consider and their work space. Pls any further knowledge is welcome. U can also whatsapp me on 08067871456. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Starting Up A Bakery by drtwist(m): 7:01am On Mar 09, 2015
JimmyBoy1:
Hi Folks, considering settin-up a bakery, kindly advise.

Regards,
. I have been having hard time since yesterday on a project given to me by a client, to deliver on tuesday this week. Though I have attended to several big design but this is the first time I'm working on *BAKERY DESIGN* and also *PURE WATER PRODUCTION* design. although I have search online and contact some of my PRO which I have gotten some Ideal from, but u knw knowledge is a continuous process that is why I'm seeking from my fellow sub to help me out also on things to consider when design any of the above. Question like. (1) what and what should be close to help optimize work flow and production . (2) what are the possible equipment needed to be consider and their work space. Pls any further knowledge is welcome. U can also whatsapp me on 08067871456. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Starting Up A Bakery by mikeczay: 7:19am On Mar 09, 2015
big oven, mixer and lister for sell. going for cheap. serious buyer call 08101035434
Re: Starting Up A Bakery by babytejiri(m): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2015
tklmlkbkb
Re: Starting Up A Bakery by jidjoks: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2015
BIG OVEN , LISTER AND MIXING MACHINE FOR SALE CONTACT 07035793829 TOBI
Re: Starting Up A Bakery by princehabyb(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
you can put an initial seed capital of N6,600 and watch how it does the magic of generating incomes to you with little work,you can earn 1,320 daily and can increased up to N16,500 to more than N33,000weekly without selling anything..
Now i want to form a strong team of 6 people whose desires are hot enough to make this real& are also ready to risk their onetime payment of N6,600 into this business opportunity
Re: Starting Up A Bakery by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Im about to rent a bakery. how much would it cost to run a bakery business if you rent a fully fitted bakery?
Re: Starting Up A Bakery by psucc(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
jidjoks:
BIG OVEN , LISTER AND MIXING MACHINE FOR SALE CONTACT 07035793829 TOBI
Pls guy you can do better. How much does those equipment cost?
Re: Starting Up A Bakery by AbuEzeFemi(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
oboks:
Equipped Bakery for lease in lagos contact: 08139321081
Re: Starting Up A Bakery by sartco: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
pls ani1 ere wit a used oven 4 sale, contact 08064327617 asap....tanx
Re: Starting Up A Bakery by nittroboy(m): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
I'm looking for a partner that will would set up this business together, the profit and loss would be share equally.

I have the following experience

-sale/supplier / ability to find new customer/strategies how to retain new customers and existing customers
-baking experience/baker/master baker

If you are interested WhatsApp me or call me on 08079229774.
Re: Starting Up A Bakery by chinex11(m): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Since you put it like that why don't come down to my bakery , if you are in Lagos , and learn the ropes. My bakery is @ 5 , Alhaja Adijatu lawal close , Mafoluku Oshodi. My number is 07083425003 and name of the bakery is Ariyo Happy Day Bakery. Call me before coming to schedule a meeting. Anyone wanting to learn can tag along.
hello good afternoon. I am just seeing this thread about 12years after it was posted. I really need to start a bakery and I need help can I contact you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions / Emefiele’s Policy Somersault On Foreign Exchange, Bureau De Change / GTBANK Introduce Security Pin For *737# Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.